Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,351 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:12 AM

Married Woman Wants Me To Bear Her First Child - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Married Woman Wants Me To Bear Her First Child (36559 Views)

Man Puts Married Woman On Blast On Facebook Moments After Sleeping With Her / Married Woman Stuck With Her Lover In Enugu Hours After Sex / 5 Things Every Woman Wants In A Guy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Married Woman Wants Me To Bear Her First Child by yawahappens: 10:55am On Mar 28, 2015
I'm confused and I need your advice here.

The lady is a nurse at a hospital where we met, and she fell in love with me at first sight, the only problem is she has been married for 3 years and she desperately needs a child of her own, she once had a miscarriage back in 2012 and nothing more since then & she doesn't wana adopt.

She has begged and begged me to impregnate her since her husband has tried and tried but to no avail, she even said she wants to elope with me but I disagreed (no be me go put asunder o embarassed) plus I have a girlfriend and I love her so muchacho kiss

She disturbs me every minute of the day with phone calls and whatsapp messages sending me her naked pictures which I keep deleting
The lady even threatened me that she will first kill me before killing herself if I don't give her a child. undecided

I'm so confused right now cos she is taking it too far, how can I escape this mad woman on the loose??

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Married Woman Wants Me To Bear Her First Child by ZACHIE: 10:57am On Mar 28, 2015
BS story.
go get a J o B

139 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Married Woman Wants Me To Bear Her First Child by Ishilove: 11:01am On Mar 28, 2015
Download and install Truecaller on your phone. It will block her numbers.

You sef, how could you allow the relatinship get to that level?

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Married Woman Wants Me To Bear Her First Child by falconey(m): 11:04am On Mar 28, 2015
Ishilove:

pro

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Woman Wants Me To Bear Her First Child by yawahappens: 11:04am On Mar 28, 2015
ZACHIE:
BS story.
go get a J o B
I feel ur pains bro (jobless man @40), don't be shy, I have a job for you and your family

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Married Woman Wants Me To Bear Her First Child by iceberylin(m): 11:05am On Mar 28, 2015
Story for the Gods sha

3 Likes

Re: Married Woman Wants Me To Bear Her First Child by Enegod(m): 11:07am On Mar 28, 2015
OP, you're saying that you would yansh a married woman! Where's your code of ethics? angry

13 Likes

Re: Married Woman Wants Me To Bear Her First Child by yawahappens: 11:07am On Mar 28, 2015
Ishilove:

She knws wer I stay and she lied about her marital status initially, now its late
Re: Married Woman Wants Me To Bear Her First Child by Nobody: 11:07am On Mar 28, 2015
You know what they say, Karma is a biatch......

Op, If what you posted is true, then I would say it serves you right
Not too long ago you opened a thread where you stated that you just had sex with a "married nurse", and now a "married" woman is pestering you just so you could lay with her and you are resisting

Come on, don't be a hypocrite...

74 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Married Woman Wants Me To Bear Her First Child by yawahappens: 11:08am On Mar 28, 2015
Enegod:
OP, you're saying that you would yansh married woman! Where's your code of ethics? angry
I no wan do am but she don dey threaten me o dey she go kill me
Re: Married Woman Wants Me To Bear Her First Child by Ishilove: 11:09am On Mar 28, 2015
falconey:

pro
No be pro matter. Shey na by force to answer her call? You've told her, lady, I cannot Bleep you because you're married, but she won't listen, so what tha heck? The next thing na to block her number na. E no too hard.

Unless op isn't telling us everything...

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Wants Me To Bear Her First Child by yawahappens: 11:10am On Mar 28, 2015
missclasssy:
You know what they say, Karma is a biatch

Op, I what you posted is true then I would say it serves you right
Not to long ago you opened a thread where you said you just had sex with a "married nurse", and now a married woman is pestering you just so you could lay with her and you are resisting

Come on, don't be a hypocrite...

I'm done with that lifestyle...turned a new leaf dear

2 Likes

Re: Married Woman Wants Me To Bear Her First Child by jaygem(m): 11:11am On Mar 28, 2015
Big Lieeee

3 Likes

Re: Married Woman Wants Me To Bear Her First Child by Ishilove: 11:11am On Mar 28, 2015
Op, you and married women!!

www.nairaland.com/2190658/just-made-love-married-woman

Weldone. So you have slept with her and she is now demanding for more. You see your life?

You need deliverance from the spirit of fucking married women. Smh

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Woman Wants Me To Bear Her First Child by Nobody: 11:11am On Mar 28, 2015
yawahappens:

I'm done with that lifestyle...turned a new leaf dear

Well, Nemesis doesn't care about that.....
It's the circle of life. What goes around, comes around!

8 Likes

Re: Married Woman Wants Me To Bear Her First Child by Nobody: 11:12am On Mar 28, 2015
I bet you have not been to Mars bfore over there any one can impregnate anyone.
Re: Married Woman Wants Me To Bear Her First Child by yawahappens: 11:12am On Mar 28, 2015
Ishilove:

No be pro matter. Shey na by force to answer her call? You've told her, lady, I cannot Bleep you because you're married, but she won't listen, so what tha heck? The next thing na to block her number na. E no too hard.

Unless op isn't telling us everything...
...blocking her number is easy bro...but she knws wer I stay, or shey make I block my address ni?

4 Likes

Re: Married Woman Wants Me To Bear Her First Child by Nobody: 11:14am On Mar 28, 2015
Ishilove:
Op, you and married women!!

www.nairaland.com/2190658/just-made-love-married-woman

Weldone. So you have slept with her and she is now demanding for more. You see your life?

You need deliverance from the spirit of fucking married women. Smh

gringrin

2 Likes

Re: Married Woman Wants Me To Bear Her First Child by charijee(f): 11:19am On Mar 28, 2015
story story sto....ry

3 Likes

Re: Married Woman Wants Me To Bear Her First Child by tobiboss(m): 11:58am On Mar 28, 2015
Story for the ancestors

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Wants Me To Bear Her First Child by Nobody: 12:13pm On Mar 28, 2015
[size=38pt] undecided

@ OP

You sabi lie OH[/size]

10 Likes

Re: Married Woman Wants Me To Bear Her First Child by Jelo4kul(m): 12:13pm On Mar 28, 2015
Run ooo. You can tell her that you want to go and vote Jonathan.

Vote wisely
Vote Jonathan

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Woman Wants Me To Bear Her First Child by osjoshua(m): 12:13pm On Mar 28, 2015
to all the posters above me, hope say una done go vote? I just dey enter house now. GMB all the way!!!

13 Likes

Re: Married Woman Wants Me To Bear Her First Child by Brown1759: 12:14pm On Mar 28, 2015
Please go and vote and tell us about your story later
Re: Married Woman Wants Me To Bear Her First Child by igivefuck4free(m): 12:14pm On Mar 28, 2015
Do it and spare us the story brova
Re: Married Woman Wants Me To Bear Her First Child by Hollawaley(m): 12:14pm On Mar 28, 2015
Pictures or...bt this is very hard to decide........you too self you have to cajole her that you have one bad disease e.g syphillis, hiv,or tell her you are impotent or................

History in the making vote #APC
vote#GMB
#vote change
#GMB TILL 2019

11 Likes

Re: Married Woman Wants Me To Bear Her First Child by Nobody: 12:14pm On Mar 28, 2015
bros,just don't do it cus if u do,u must surely live to regret it

A word is enough for the wise

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Wants Me To Bear Her First Child by jeeqaa7(m): 12:15pm On Mar 28, 2015
Olosho

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Wants Me To Bear Her First Child by Nobody: 12:15pm On Mar 28, 2015
Yawa

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Wants Me To Bear Her First Child by kamez(m): 12:15pm On Mar 28, 2015
Guy the only advice I will give to u right now is this............

Pick up ur PVC and go and vote.... Vote wisely too

Leave woman matter for anoda day

2 Likes

Re: Married Woman Wants Me To Bear Her First Child by Nobody: 12:15pm On Mar 28, 2015
Which kin lie be this OP.... grin

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Wants Me To Bear Her First Child by kessiah: 12:15pm On Mar 28, 2015
dat is ur grave, if u do it

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Upcoming Wedding Palava / My Pre Wedding Photos / Checkout This Hilarious Pre-wedding Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.