Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,318 members, 7,811,946 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:33 AM

"Every Gang Up Against Christianity In Nigeria Will Not Stand" - Oyedepo Prays - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Every Gang Up Against Christianity In Nigeria Will Not Stand" - Oyedepo Prays (17878 Views)

Bishop David Oyedepo Prays For The Death Of Ritual Killers In Nigeria / Oyedepo : Every Gang Up Against Christianity In Nigeria Will Not Stand / Buhari Will Resign, Governors Will Gang Up Against Him – Primate Ayodele (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Every Gang Up Against Christianity In Nigeria Will Not Stand" - Oyedepo Prays by lafuria1(m): 11:17am On Jul 23, 2017
Poverty and hunger in the land is too much but of course that's non of their business, just keep the poor masses entertained will imaginary plot against Christianity since 1960
Re: "Every Gang Up Against Christianity In Nigeria Will Not Stand" - Oyedepo Prays by watchwoman(f): 11:17am On Jul 23, 2017
GoodMuyis:

Why do you hate Christianity?, Why do the hidden rage?

By the Power of Almighty God Most High whom I served... the person behind this moniker shall be humble before 7 days end in Jesus name.

As it is written...
Seeing it is a righteous thing with God to recompense tribulation to them that trouble you;

*heathen sir not hidden
God bless you
Re: "Every Gang Up Against Christianity In Nigeria Will Not Stand" - Oyedepo Prays by Project2017(m): 11:18am On Jul 23, 2017
AntiWailer:
There is no gang up against christians.

Religious leaders should stop helping rogues hiding under reigious issues to escape Justice, Yes i meant the money stolen by Elder Fani Kayode and Apostle Peter Ayodele Fayose.

The current Vice President and Acting President of Nigeria is a Christian

Obasanjo is a Christian

Goodluck Jonathan is a Christian

As a matter of fact this new democratic dispensation, Christians have been more in charge than Moslems.

So i am asking, who is ganging up against who ?

And what is the gang up apart from the nonsense been promoted by thieves.
apc child hope they paid you last month

1 Like

Re: "Every Gang Up Against Christianity In Nigeria Will Not Stand" - Oyedepo Prays by Ifiegboria(m): 11:19am On Jul 23, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: "Every Gang Up Against Christianity In Nigeria Will Not Stand" - Oyedepo Prays by 0b100100111: 11:21am On Jul 23, 2017
Why is this man always trying to make a case out of nothing!

Who is ganging up against Christianity? Ever since th ineffectual buffon lost the last general election, he has been off balance and indirectly spewing statements that re threat to National unity.

It's just an obvious fact that whoever still believes that a Nigeria of approximately over 180,000,000 people can be Christianize or Islamized needs medical attention

Dude just seeking cheap relevance. We talking about development that will move to nation on course and some is talking about ganging up against an imported Middle-East religion.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Every Gang Up Against Christianity In Nigeria Will Not Stand" - Oyedepo Prays by Nobody: 11:21am On Jul 23, 2017
Most of those who criticize Oyedepo are not Muslims, but Christians and 'the confused'.

Why is that ?

1 Like

Re: "Every Gang Up Against Christianity In Nigeria Will Not Stand" - Oyedepo Prays by luvinhubby(m): 11:23am On Jul 23, 2017
OtemAtum:

HopefulLandlord, Johnydon22, Wilgrea7, Joseff14, Hahn, Bennyann, Realmindz, LordCenturion, Lordniklaus, Dalaman, 4kings,Ranchoddas, are you ready to load recharge cards next week Saturday? This OP has watched too much of TB Joshua's video film tricks and he thinks those things he sees are real. He has read too much book of Joshua where some mumu told some other mumu that they will use choir songs to bring down the walls of Jericho and instead of the Jericho mumu to throw them javelins, they stayed indoor while they allow the other mumu to break down their walls with 'songs'. Lol, bible stories are funny sha.

*clears throat* ahem, Hah, Hah, Hah, Hahn

I Otem have decreed and it shall hold, I shall share recharge cards on this thread in 7 days time, next week Saturday and Atum shall inspire a wonderful POEM which I will post while I enjoy myself that day. And once again, Yahweh, the child of God Almighty shall be put to shame while he remains bound in OTEM'S NAME, ASE!

When did the sickness start again, i thought the last shrink cured you?

2 Likes

Re: "Every Gang Up Against Christianity In Nigeria Will Not Stand" - Oyedepo Prays by martineverest(m): 11:23am On Jul 23, 2017
for the gullible followers
y is papa indirectly preaching hatred

y didnt he label obasanjo as anti christianity when he banned airing of micracles?.....most of these anti christianity policies came from jonathan period and oga never said anything.

He is indirectly trying to convince his followers not to vote or support buhari

1 Like

Re: "Every Gang Up Against Christianity In Nigeria Will Not Stand" - Oyedepo Prays by MrAJQ(m): 11:25am On Jul 23, 2017
It seems as this men who uses churches and religion to enrich themselves and cause national unrest become bereaved of their senses as they grow old.

Who is trying to cause national unrest if not your so called believers? Who criticise everything as an act of Islamizing Nigeria?

Who are ganging against Christians? What for? just concentrate on deceiving your followers one day your secrets shall be known.

They cry everyday that someone is trying to Islamize Nigeria, everyday they cry this worthless cries, efforts they suppose to put in luring their so call believers to stop prostitution, kidnapping, armed robbery and using fellow human as sacrifice to build their mighty churches they're busy crying Islamization everyday. Mwteeech

Iranu, abasha this is nonsense

1 Like

Re: "Every Gang Up Against Christianity In Nigeria Will Not Stand" - Oyedepo Prays by Olukat(m): 11:27am On Jul 23, 2017
vecman222:
Thief

Are you alright? undecided

1 Like

Re: "Every Gang Up Against Christianity In Nigeria Will Not Stand" - Oyedepo Prays by Agimor(m): 11:29am On Jul 23, 2017
A resounding Amen!

1 Like

Re: "Every Gang Up Against Christianity In Nigeria Will Not Stand" - Oyedepo Prays by Nobody: 11:30am On Jul 23, 2017
Amen!

1 Like

Re: "Every Gang Up Against Christianity In Nigeria Will Not Stand" - Oyedepo Prays by Agimor(m): 11:30am On Jul 23, 2017
vecman222:
Thief
Did he steal from you? Running your recklessly like a running tap.

2 Likes

Re: "Every Gang Up Against Christianity In Nigeria Will Not Stand" - Oyedepo Prays by An2elect2(f): 11:31am On Jul 23, 2017
5DMindset:
Most of those who criticize Oyedepo are not Muslims, but Christians and 'the confused'.

Why is that ?
Mr Oyedepo is a heretic, a wolf and an arrogant thief. He exposes himself as biblically clueless every time he opens his mouth

grin Mr Wolf Oyedepo

3 Likes

Re: "Every Gang Up Against Christianity In Nigeria Will Not Stand" - Oyedepo Prays by AntiWailer: 11:31am On Jul 23, 2017
Project2017:
apc child hope they paid you last month

They did and I have paid tithe.

When you have a sensible counter point, come back
Re: "Every Gang Up Against Christianity In Nigeria Will Not Stand" - Oyedepo Prays by richebony: 11:37am On Jul 23, 2017
vecman222:
Thief
he stole ur money abi...smiley

1 Like

Re: "Every Gang Up Against Christianity In Nigeria Will Not Stand" - Oyedepo Prays by bid4rich(m): 11:39am On Jul 23, 2017
realmindz:
coming from an arrogant man who slapped a witch, guess the holy spirit in him did not let him realise he was slapping an innocent girl that had poor English understanding

Oyedepo has successfully scammed this generation, he has ridden the gullible far more than a donkey.

Best scam business in which the victims worship their scammer. What a shame on a generation..

Shame on you all worshiping this man, sometimes in the future, a wiser generation shall laugh at your gullibility and extreme foolishness..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDwRmV8uj-M

I dont know how to describe you sef. You are just full of hatred and nothing more.

Now tell me, how much has this man collect from you since you have been hearing his name?

Have you ever donated a dime into his church as a form of offering that he uses?

Or what kind of useless people is this sef. Because someone is rich you are envying him. Will you ever be rich by talking ill of another!

You need serious help.

1 Like

Re: "Every Gang Up Against Christianity In Nigeria Will Not Stand" - Oyedepo Prays by richebony: 11:39am On Jul 23, 2017
An2elect2:
Mr Oyedepo is a heretic, a wolf and an arrogant thief. He exposes himself as biblically clueless every time he opens his mouth

grin Mr Wolf Oyedepo

I didn't know we have a philanthropist and a theologist in our midst here ooo...naira land sure has talents... smiley
Re: "Every Gang Up Against Christianity In Nigeria Will Not Stand" - Oyedepo Prays by Papa12(m): 11:41am On Jul 23, 2017
He repeated same in today's service. ..
He said Nigeria is a secular state and that is what binds us together. He also said Nigeria will remain one forever.. God bless bishop David Oyedepo,bless Nigeria, Bless me n Bless you

6 Likes

Re: "Every Gang Up Against Christianity In Nigeria Will Not Stand" - Oyedepo Prays by An2elect2(f): 11:45am On Jul 23, 2017
richebony:

I didn't know we have a philanthropist and a theologist in our midst here ooo...naira land sure has talents... smiley
Theology is a talent?? grin
Re: "Every Gang Up Against Christianity In Nigeria Will Not Stand" - Oyedepo Prays by lakesider(m): 11:48am On Jul 23, 2017
Keep pressing mumu button .
Re: "Every Gang Up Against Christianity In Nigeria Will Not Stand" - Oyedepo Prays by Philinho(m): 11:49am On Jul 23, 2017
fait10:
And also any gang up against Muslims will not stand
No body had ever ganged up against Muslims b4 cos it's not a threat. But Muslims attack Christians cos of d truth they carry

2 Likes

Re: "Every Gang Up Against Christianity In Nigeria Will Not Stand" - Oyedepo Prays by Nobody: 11:52am On Jul 23, 2017
realmindz:
coming from an arrogant man who slapped a witch, guess the holy spirit in him did not let him realise he was slapping an innocent girl that had poor English understanding

Oyedepo has successfully scammed this generation, he has ridden the gullible far more than a donkey.

Best scam business in which the victims worship their scammer. What a shame on a generation..

Shame on you all worshiping this man, sometimes in the future, a wiser generation shall laugh at your gullibility and extreme foolishness..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDwRmV8uj-M

Lwkm o
Total nonsense
Nigerians and Religion
And some bastards dey church dey hail ahm as he slap d poor girl

Abeg Jesus wey cast demon slap anybody

The man dey pass judgement and all of una dey shout Amen

Abeg Oyedepo na God

He get luck say no be me...ah for done waka disgrace ahm for dere

All this silly pastors picking one side of d bible and twisting it for another

Jesus wey sabi do miracles no get one canoe that year...

Well keep on fooling d gullible Nigerians

No be only winners...Mtcheeeeew

2 Likes

Re: "Every Gang Up Against Christianity In Nigeria Will Not Stand" - Oyedepo Prays by Meritocracy: 11:52am On Jul 23, 2017
It's as good as saying every gang up against my business to free my sheep will never work. I don't know why this people always causing confusion because of there selfish interest. You're making billion in Nigeria and still calling for war everyday with their careless talk.

2 Likes

Re: "Every Gang Up Against Christianity In Nigeria Will Not Stand" - Oyedepo Prays by ikukuhero: 11:53am On Jul 23, 2017
Aaronsrod:
May GOD Bless Daddy Oyedepo and his ministry.

Witches gay and athiests shall be put to death IJN!

Which one is "Daddy Oyedepo" again? Na him born you? What is it with Christians and Mummy, Daddy,Mama, Father, Papa...? Haba! Please, he is known as Bishop David Oyedepo. I tire for una sef.
Re: "Every Gang Up Against Christianity In Nigeria Will Not Stand" - Oyedepo Prays by Jerryojozy(m): 11:53am On Jul 23, 2017
Aaronsrod:
May GOD Bless Daddy Oyedepo and his ministry.

Witches gay and athiests shall be put to death IJN!
what's IJN? Pls write it in full. "In Jesus Name"

Genius J
Re: "Every Gang Up Against Christianity In Nigeria Will Not Stand" - Oyedepo Prays by nayosman: 12:00pm On Jul 23, 2017
Amen and God bless our man of God, Pst. Oyedepo.

1 Like

Re: "Every Gang Up Against Christianity In Nigeria Will Not Stand" - Oyedepo Prays by Leonbonapart(m): 12:02pm On Jul 23, 2017
OtemAtum:

HopefulLandlord, Johnydon22, Wilgrea7, Joseff14, Hahn, Bennyann, Realmindz, LordCenturion, Lordniklaus, Dalaman, 4kings,Ranchoddas, are you ready to load recharge cards next week Saturday? This OP has watched too much of TB Joshua's video film tricks and he thinks those things he sees are real. He has read too much book of Joshua where some mumu told some other mumu that they will use choir songs to bring down the walls of Jericho and instead of the Jericho mumu to throw them javelins, they stayed indoor while they allow the other mumu to break down their walls with 'songs'. Lol, bible stories are funny sha.

*clears throat* ahem, Hah, Hah, Hah, Hahn

I Otem have decreed and it shall hold, I shall share recharge cards on this thread in 7 days time, next week Saturday and Atum shall inspire a wonderful POEM which I will post while I enjoy myself that day. And once again, Yahweh, the child of God Almighty shall be put to shame while he remains bound in OTEM'S NAME, ASE!
I promise, by the name of God Almighty whom I served, the whole nairaland will see and hear how you will be humbled. Your fellow freethinkers will learn from your downfall. Anen

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"And The Lord Repented" / Assemblies Of God Church Drags Factional Group To EFCC Over Embezzlement / Why Young People Don't Like Going To Church - Olamide Obire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.