Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,835 members, 7,828,053 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

"Every Gang Up Against Christianity In Nigeria Will Not Stand" - Oyedepo Prays - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Every Gang Up Against Christianity In Nigeria Will Not Stand" - Oyedepo Prays (17905 Views)

Bishop David Oyedepo Prays For The Death Of Ritual Killers In Nigeria / Oyedepo : Every Gang Up Against Christianity In Nigeria Will Not Stand / Buhari Will Resign, Governors Will Gang Up Against Him – Primate Ayodele (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Every Gang Up Against Christianity In Nigeria Will Not Stand" - Oyedepo Prays by FRANKOSKI(m): 4:43pm On Jul 23, 2017
AMEN?
Re: "Every Gang Up Against Christianity In Nigeria Will Not Stand" - Oyedepo Prays by kingsmaila(m): 4:50pm On Jul 23, 2017
What is the gang up against Christianity? Our religion leaders should watch what they say for peaceful coexistence irrespective of our religious difference in Nigeria.
Re: "Every Gang Up Against Christianity In Nigeria Will Not Stand" - Oyedepo Prays by Siscooh: 4:58pm On Jul 23, 2017
AMEN!!! Hallelujah!!!
Re: "Every Gang Up Against Christianity In Nigeria Will Not Stand" - Oyedepo Prays by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jul 23, 2017
Aaronsrod:

The Bible tells us: "Let your yes be yes and your no be no". That is how I know you are a gay. I asked you to declare yourself. Your silence and obfuscation spoke volumes. Satan is the master of lies.

You are ungodly. Return to your whiteman lover.
I don't have to justify myself to you! If you want to believe that I am gay by all means believe that, as i ve said you seem so concerned about gay people, you probably get nightmares about gay people, you know? most gay haters like you turns out to be closet gays themselves otherwise it wouldn't bother you so much, i don't care what gay people do or how they live because they don't harm me, if you know that i am gay that's because i fuvked you and your father me and you are married that's how you know grin grin you claim to know God i think you are a very troubled soul who is trying so hard to hate other humans just to make yourself feel better or righteous, your life is so sad you are looking for some one to hate even if all gays people are killed or wiped out you would still find some one to hate like the disabled, short people or white people, you are naturally a hatefull person, I think one day you will hang yourself when you couldn't find anyone to hate. You are a confused and troubled soul and I pity you! cheesy grin
I think you should worry about how your own life have turned out and why you are so sad and hateful towards other humans created by the same God you claim to worship, do you think that God even care if gay people exists? You are going to hell! grin grin for hating!

1 Like

Re: "Every Gang Up Against Christianity In Nigeria Will Not Stand" - Oyedepo Prays by Leonbonapart(m): 5:27pm On Jul 23, 2017
realmindz:

We have never seen Yahweh defend himself except in books.
They fight for their gods, hate for their gods and kill for their gods
continue in your path
Re: "Every Gang Up Against Christianity In Nigeria Will Not Stand" - Oyedepo Prays by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jul 23, 2017
0b100100111:
Why is this man always trying to make a case out of nothing!

Who is ganging up against Christianity? Ever since th ineffectual buffon lost the last general election, he has been off balance and indirectly spewing statements that re threat to National unity.

It's just an obvious fact that whoever still believes that a Nigeria of approximately over 180,000,000 people can be Christianize or Islamized needs medical attention

Dude just seeking cheap relevance. We talking about development that will move to nation on course and some is talking about ganging up against an imported Middle-East religion.

Looooooool don't mind him grin
Re: "Every Gang Up Against Christianity In Nigeria Will Not Stand" - Oyedepo Prays by OtemAtum: 7:32pm On Jul 23, 2017
staggerman:

It will not be done. The day will come and you will not be found
Even if all my phones are stolen and my laptop got missing before the day; even if heavy rain fell and I could not get the recharge cards; even if I die before that day, I will still keep up my appointment. I can't be stopped.
Countdown is 6 days left now.

1 Like

Re: "Every Gang Up Against Christianity In Nigeria Will Not Stand" - Oyedepo Prays by OtemAtum: 7:34pm On Jul 23, 2017
francisbiz:

You play with everything,
May THE GOD THAT ANSWERS BY FIRE, JEHOVAH WHO YOU MOCKED WITH HIS HEBREW NAME judge you in his own way, and may JEHOVAH visit you with plagues; may JEHOVAH make your ways to be dark and slippery.
May JEHOVAH humble you to public confession, in the MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS CHRIST, Amen!
May all the curses you project on me through monster god jehovah return to that same Jehovah in his spiritual cage in OTEM's name I pray. May plagues befall Jehovah right there where he is being caged. Ase. cool
Re: "Every Gang Up Against Christianity In Nigeria Will Not Stand" - Oyedepo Prays by OtemAtum: 7:39pm On Jul 23, 2017
specter:

This is one joke taking too far. Don't challenge God to a battle. The power of life and death is in the tongue. Hope your parents know what you are doing online. Don't bring sorrows upon them boy! Don't joke with things you don't have sufficient knowledge of.
God Almighty who created Yahweh, Allah, Vishnu etc don't even fight battle let alone being challenged to a battle. Yahweh, one of the children of God the Universe is the one that I am dealing with because I have been chosen to make it known to the world that Yahweh is as powerless as his book and his words. I have the authority to decree against yahweh and it would hold.

Now hear this, religion shall lose its grip on the people of my land gradually. And our country shall no more be a victim to conmen. Watch and see as Yahweh remains defeated.

1 Like

Re: "Every Gang Up Against Christianity In Nigeria Will Not Stand" - Oyedepo Prays by OtemAtum: 7:42pm On Jul 23, 2017
Leonbonapart:
I promise, by the name of God Almighty whom I served, the whole nairaland will see and hear how you will be humbled. Your fellow freethinkers will learn from your downfall. Anen

I promise by Atum the brother of Yahweh that the people on nairaland will see and testify to the powerlessness of Yahweh. And the event of Saturday shall be recorded in the DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH. Stay strong to witness it. I will use recharge cards and songs to share my testimonies that very day IN OTEM's Name(ION).
Re: "Every Gang Up Against Christianity In Nigeria Will Not Stand" - Oyedepo Prays by OtemAtum: 8:29pm On Jul 23, 2017
luvinhubby:

When did the sickness start again, i thought the last shrink cured you?
what's this one saying?
Re: "Every Gang Up Against Christianity In Nigeria Will Not Stand" - Oyedepo Prays by kinkybunny(f): 9:06pm On Jul 23, 2017
Bidobado:

Shut the Fvck up, bald headed Cvnt.

1 Like

Re: "Every Gang Up Against Christianity In Nigeria Will Not Stand" - Oyedepo Prays by Zodiac61(m): 11:44pm On Jul 23, 2017
0b100100111:
Why is this man always trying to make a case out of nothing!

Who is ganging up against Christianity? Ever since th ineffectual buffon lost the last general election, he has been off balance and indirectly spewing statements that re threat to National unity.

It's just an obvious fact that whoever still believes that a Nigeria of approximately over 180,000,000 people can be Christianize or Islamized needs medical attention

Dude just seeking cheap relevance. We talking about development that will move to nation on course and some is talking about ganging up against an imported Middle-East religion.

It is called setting up a straw man, something Christians are particularly expert at doing.
If he shouts long and loud enough, maybe someone might actually believe that Christians are an endangered species in Nigeria.
It means more money and more private jets for the conman.
Re: "Every Gang Up Against Christianity In Nigeria Will Not Stand" - Oyedepo Prays by 0temAtum: 7:18am On Jul 28, 2017
akintom:

When will you stop this your empty boast, like that of unnamdi Kanu of biafra dreamland?

Oyedepo is just spewing jazz upandan. Unfortunately for him and his master Yahweh, they are both ignorant of the destruction that atheism via ICT is doing to illusion and delusion called Christianity.

Why does your coward God need 7days? To go do press up abi? You're kidding boy!
I'll even grant mumu YAhweh that seven days as he wants. Tomorrow will be a day to load recharge cards to celebrate the fall of the prophecy cheesy

1 Like

Re: "Every Gang Up Against Christianity In Nigeria Will Not Stand" - Oyedepo Prays by 0temAtum: 9:33am On Jul 29, 2017
GoodMuyis:

Why do you hate Christianity?, Why do the hidden heathen rage?

By the Power of Almighty God Most High whom I served... the person behind this moniker shall be humble before 7 days end in Jesus name.

As it is written...
Seeing it is a righteous thing with God to recompense tribulation to them that trouble you;

Your 7 days is complete today, but I received promotion rather than Humiliation and your god Yahweh has been humiliated according to my prophecy. Here is a recharge card:

Etisalat 0483 8459 6807 066

Load it to celebrate the victory of Otem over Yahweh cheesy

Visit this link for more recharge cards for celebrations
https://www.nairaland.com/3941537/power-contest-yahweh-god-goodmuyis
Re: "Every Gang Up Against Christianity In Nigeria Will Not Stand" - Oyedepo Prays by 1Sharon(f): 2:41am On Feb 05, 2018
francisbiz:

You play with everything,
May THE GOD THAT ANSWERS BY FIRE, JEHOVAH WHO YOU MOCKED WITH HIS HEBREW NAME judge you in his own way, and may JEHOVAH visit you with plagues; may JEHOVAH make your ways to be dark and slippery.
May JEHOVAH humble you to public confession, in the MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS CHRIST, Amen!

grin religotard
Re: "Every Gang Up Against Christianity In Nigeria Will Not Stand" - Oyedepo Prays by paxonel(m): 6:27am On Feb 05, 2018
realmindz:
coming from an arrogant man who slapped a witch, guess the holy spirit in him did not let him realise he was slapping an innocent girl that had poor English understanding

Oyedepo has successfully scammed this generation, he has ridden the gullible far more than a donkey.

Best scam business in which the victims worship their scammer. What a shame on a generation..

Shame on you all worshiping this man, sometimes in the future, a wiser generation shall laugh at your gullibility and extreme foolishness..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDwRmV8uj-M
Till today as we are talking the man has not apologize for slapping a minor and accusing her of witchcraft, What a shame.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Do Miracles Still Exist?, Do Angels Still Assist Humans? / What Shall It Profit God to Burn People In Hell? / Winners Chapel Homosexual Pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.