Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,834 members, 7,828,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

"Every Gang Up Against Christianity In Nigeria Will Not Stand" - Oyedepo Prays - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Every Gang Up Against Christianity In Nigeria Will Not Stand" - Oyedepo Prays (17904 Views)

Bishop David Oyedepo Prays For The Death Of Ritual Killers In Nigeria / Oyedepo : Every Gang Up Against Christianity In Nigeria Will Not Stand / Buhari Will Resign, Governors Will Gang Up Against Him – Primate Ayodele (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Every Gang Up Against Christianity In Nigeria Will Not Stand" - Oyedepo Prays by OLORIPAPA: 1:21pm On Jul 23, 2017
iykofias:
good prayer but still a fake ass pastor
And how is he a fake ass pastor?He us producing result you are there crying.All the imams in Nigeria put together cannot achieve or do half of what he has done and he is doing....
Re: "Every Gang Up Against Christianity In Nigeria Will Not Stand" - Oyedepo Prays by nwakaibeya1: 1:23pm On Jul 23, 2017
Jeremiah 12:10,Jeremiah 5,31>Prophets prophesy lies, the priests rule by their own authority&my people love it this way.But what will you do in the end?is it not those we call CHAMELEONS?Prophets&pastors& apostles have destroyed my vineyard, they have trodden my portion under foot, they have made my pleasant portion a desolate wilderness.DO HUMANS REALLY LIKE TO HEAR THE TRUTH?::::: authority&judgement has come back to the earth,BEHOLD we are not begging human beigns to accept our truth& revelation &that is why we have told them,this is power as of old , that go&sin no more power of REAL Jesus Christ which is unbelievable to humans , so cant you see that we are wiser than those you who don't understand the spiritual& criticize us?dont forget this that many are pretenders INFACT THEY are pretenders who will rather die than accept defeat just like Pharoah of bible time who preferred to sink in the ocean&perish people than accept defeat from Moses even though Pharoah knew the truth just like many people who read us knows our truth& revelation&many of his , Pharoahs descendants are still in existence today so you that is ignorant& blind spiritually will not know but we know by the reason of the light&mantle& power that b& that is why we reveal the HIDDEN mystery OF HUMANBEIGNS ?you that think that you are wise?many humans like to stand at the gate of heaven ,enter they will never enter ,also allow others to enter they will never allow others to enter so you must think deeply :we are speaking by the power that is unbelievable to human beings *this is typical of all our truth& revelation&explanations about the night people ,the rich people &evil marine&occult world&those whom humans believe in them so much that they were called by God or where made rich by God who are in existence today as being powerful and others as the descendants of the prophets and priests referred to here in the bible @#### Jeremiah 5,25, Your wrongdoings have kept God away;your sins have deprived you of good and peace and night sleep.26 “Among my people are the wicked,who lie in wait like men who snare birds and like those who set traps to catch people.27 Like cages full of birds,their houses are full of deceit;they have become rich and powerful,28 and have grown fat and sleek.Their evil deeds have no limit; they do not seek Gods justice and secular.They do not promote the case of the fatherless;they do not defend the just cause of the poor even when they do its for their own selfish reason unknowingly to the those benefiting from them?.29 Should I not punish them for this?”declares the Lord.“Should I not avenge myself.on such a nation as this?30 “A horrible and shocking thing has happened in the land,31 ?you that think that you are wise?this is words of authority and power from real Jesus CHRIST, that we declare and they are spirits,who can battle with the God of justice,he that made the spiritual laws?we are not begging human beigns to accept the truth and thats why we have told them this is power as of Jesus Christ which is unbelievable to human beigns so cant you see that we are wiser than you that criticize us BUT AS USUAL ONLY TIME WILL TELL WHO IS GENUINE OR NOT?DO NOT SAY YOU WHERE NOT TOLD THAT KINGDOM OF GOD OF JUSTICE HAS COME AND JUDGEMENT HAS COME BACK TO THE EARTH:YOU ARE PERMITTED TO INVESTIGATE BUT HOW WOULD YOU INVESTIGATE WHEN YOU ARE SPIRITUALLY BLIND?JEREMIAH 5,21-22

Re: "Every Gang Up Against Christianity In Nigeria Will Not Stand" - Oyedepo Prays by zcee: 1:36pm On Jul 23, 2017
realmindz:
coming from an arrogant man who slapped a witch, guess the holy spirit in him did not let him realise he was slapping an innocent girl that had poor English understanding

Oyedepo has successfully scammed this generation, he has ridden the gullible far more than a donkey.

Best scam business in which the victims worship their scammer. What a shame on a generation..

Shame on you all worshiping this man, sometimes in the future, a wiser generation shall laugh at your gullibility and extreme foolishness..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDwRmV8uj-M
nna eeh the video and the scene jus tire me, na so dem dey do deliverance, bcus d bad situation of Nigeria churches are just confusing people even me sef am confused....

1 Like

Re: "Every Gang Up Against Christianity In Nigeria Will Not Stand" - Oyedepo Prays by bezimo(m): 1:41pm On Jul 23, 2017
realmindz:
coming from an arrogant man who slapped a witch, guess the holy spirit in him did not let him realise he was slapping an innocent girl that had poor English understanding

Oyedepo has successfully scammed this generation, he has ridden the gullible far more than a donkey.

Best scam business in which the victims worship their scammer. What a shame on a generation..

Shame on you all worshiping this man, sometimes in the future, a wiser generation shall laugh at your gullibility and extreme foolishness..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDwRmV8uj-M

Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live-Ex 22:18

Which means it is God's will to kill witches so you are yearning spiritual nonsense. The man of God is clearly in order. If you know the operations of witches you will feel no sympathy or fake concern. Except you are one of them.

1 Like

Re: "Every Gang Up Against Christianity In Nigeria Will Not Stand" - Oyedepo Prays by GoodMuyis(m): 1:45pm On Jul 23, 2017
watchwoman:

*heathen sir not hidden
God bless you

Thanks I forgot my spellings grin
Re: "Every Gang Up Against Christianity In Nigeria Will Not Stand" - Oyedepo Prays by Aaronsrod: 1:51pm On Jul 23, 2017
ikukuhero:

Which one is "Daddy Oyedepo" again? Na him born you? What is it with Christians and Mummy, Daddy,Mama, Father, Papa...? Haba! Please, he is known as Bishop David Oyedepo. I tire for una sef.

Plz do not bring shame on our people in the eyes of the Lord. Why can you not humble yourself before a Man of God?

Are you greater than God?

1 Like

Re: "Every Gang Up Against Christianity In Nigeria Will Not Stand" - Oyedepo Prays by Aaronsrod: 1:53pm On Jul 23, 2017
dalaman:

Put to death because of what? Fccuuk you and your God. Yeye.

The cause of death is sin. This is in the Bible. Only a gay will defend gay. You will burn together.
Re: "Every Gang Up Against Christianity In Nigeria Will Not Stand" - Oyedepo Prays by corpershun: 2:03pm On Jul 23, 2017
That's my Papa... Haters may the lagoon fall on you.

1 Like

Re: "Every Gang Up Against Christianity In Nigeria Will Not Stand" - Oyedepo Prays by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jul 23, 2017
says a crooked so called pastor! ofcourse! he would believe that some people are against his church business! it's time this crooked pastor start paying tax
anyway he is speaking to his gullible followers.
Re: "Every Gang Up Against Christianity In Nigeria Will Not Stand" - Oyedepo Prays by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jul 23, 2017
Aaronsrod:

The cause of death is sin. This is in the Bible. Only a gay will defend gay. You will burn together.
says who? i thought we so called christians are supposed to love our neighbours, isn't that what the so called bible teaches us? you are going to hell! too for hating
Re: "Every Gang Up Against Christianity In Nigeria Will Not Stand" - Oyedepo Prays by Kingspin(m): 2:13pm On Jul 23, 2017
AntiWailer:
There is no gang up against christians.

Religious leaders should stop helping rogues hiding under religious issues to escape Justice, Yes i meant the money stolen by Elder Fani Kayode and Apostle Peter Ayodele Fayose.

The current Vice President and Acting President of Nigeria is a Christian

Obasanjo is a Christian

Goodluck Jonathan is a Christian

As a matter of fact this new democratic dispensation, Christians have been more in charge than Moslems.

So i am asking, who is ganging up against who ?

And what is the gang up apart from the nonsense been promoted by thieves.

There is no definite point apart from rubbish and nonsense.

When the committee decide to push CRK and IRK into General studies, was there no Christian in the committee ?

When they said let us introduce Arabic Language, so there was no idiot to say let us add HEBREW ?

When they share the Money they are one.

JONATHAN instructed DANSUKI to send money to PETER FAYOSE through MUSILIU OBANIKORO. There was no ISLAMIZATION then. Until it is time for BUHARI to ask them to return what they stole.
It is so hard for Muslims to make any policy without dragging religion into it. They are number one killers of Nigeria with their killing spree and extremist nature refused to move forward like Dubai always on Islamik bulshit yet the people are hungry to core. Must everything be attributed to religion that is why we need restructuring badly if you choose to become Saudi Arabia go ahead and do it within Muslims fellowers alone don't bring or spread it to other faith because we don't need it forever. Nonsense.
Re: "Every Gang Up Against Christianity In Nigeria Will Not Stand" - Oyedepo Prays by Aaronsrod: 2:24pm On Jul 23, 2017
francisbiz:

You play with everything,
May THE GOD THAT ANSWERS BY FIRE, JEHOVAH WHO YOU MOCKED WITH HIS HEBREW NAME judge you in his own way, and may JEHOVAH visit you with plagues; may JEHOVAH make your ways to be dark and slippery.
May JEHOVAH humble you to public confession, in the MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS CHRIST, Amen!

Yes, my broda!! He will know that our God is a God of Fire. The Bible tells us he is a Man of War. As Christians, I beseech you, may we pray unceasingly that he, his children and his childrens children unto the 7th generation be cursed and tortured for all time in the agonies of Hellfire for this disobedience.

He will learn the true nature of our God.
Re: "Every Gang Up Against Christianity In Nigeria Will Not Stand" - Oyedepo Prays by Aaronsrod: 2:31pm On Jul 23, 2017
bezimo:

Which means it is God's will to kill witches so you are yearning spiritual nonsense. The man of God is clearly in order. If you know the operations of witches you will feel no sympathy or fake concern. Except you are one of them.

I have ever maintained this. We must burn them. It is from the Bible to do so and pleasing to the Lord that witches die!

God will punish Nigeria if we do not find these people and kill them.

Re: "Every Gang Up Against Christianity In Nigeria Will Not Stand" - Oyedepo Prays by Aaronsrod: 2:38pm On Jul 23, 2017
gypsey:
says who? i thought we so called christians are supposed to love our neighbours, isn't that what the so called bible teaches us? you are going to hell! too for hating

You need Bible lessons. "The wages of sin is death", Romans 6:23. I need not tell you Gods judgement on sodomy or His purpose for Hellfire.

I say again, only a gay will defend gay.

What are you? Declare yourself this Sunday in the eyes of the Lord and His people!!
Re: "Every Gang Up Against Christianity In Nigeria Will Not Stand" - Oyedepo Prays by realmindz: 2:38pm On Jul 23, 2017
bid4rich:

I dont know how to describe you sef. You are just full of hatred and nothing more.

Now tell me, how much has this man collect from you since you have been hearing his name?

Have you ever donated a dime into his church as a form of offering that he uses?

Or what kind of useless people is this sef. Because someone is rich you are envying him. Will you ever be rich by talking ill of another!

You need serious help.

Time will come, that your likes will go into extinction and will be remembered only in history books just as we make mention of times of cave men and homo erectus.

you can never be a thinker in this life time again, maybe the next though, your level of reasoning is undoubtedly below imagination...Goodluck

2 Likes

Re: "Every Gang Up Against Christianity In Nigeria Will Not Stand" - Oyedepo Prays by realmindz: 2:41pm On Jul 23, 2017
bezimo:

if left for people of your kind, Africa will still be killing twins.
If Africa is however filled with your kinds, we shall still be struggling to get our bad roads right in a thousand years to come while the whites would ve finished exploring our galaxy.

I guess boko haram and Isis are justified for killing infidels.

Death to your stone age ideology

2 Likes

Re: "Every Gang Up Against Christianity In Nigeria Will Not Stand" - Oyedepo Prays by bid4rich(m): 2:47pm On Jul 23, 2017
realmindz:

Time will come, that your likes will go into extinction and will be remembered only in history books just as we make mention of times of cave men and homo erectus.

you can never be a thinker in this life time again, maybe the next though, your level of reasoning is undoubtedly below imagination...Goodluck

I see... I don't need to argue with you. I can see that your problem is bigger than what your god can solve. Only JESUS can solve your brain problem.

Good day...

1 Like

Re: "Every Gang Up Against Christianity In Nigeria Will Not Stand" - Oyedepo Prays by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jul 23, 2017
Aaronsrod:

You need Bible lessons. "The wages of sin is death", Romans 6:23. I need not tell you Gods judgement on sodomy or His purpose for Hellfire.

I say again, only a gay will defend gay.

What are you? Declare yourself this Sunday in the eyes of the Lord and His people!!
i am not a hypocrite! why are you so concerned about gay people? is that the only thing that your bible condemned? did the same bible not say that every one shall give account of themselves, why are you bothered by other people's account of themselves? are you ready to give account of yourself? the cotton cloths you are wearing are they the right one? did you know that the same bible condemns shaving or barbing your hair? the same stupid bible condemns men with long hair but it's okay for jesus christ to have long hair, You so called christians preach marriage but jesus christ was never married perhaps he was gay. are you wearing sandals like in the bible? tell me are you righteous? have you never sinned? will you go to heaven? were is heaven? please do answer my questions don't divert from them. this bible you are quoting from do you have any prove on who and when it was written? who is God why is he hidden? why couldn't he make himself/herself visible? did you know that you are not supposed to be wearing trousers? you are meant to be wearing gowns like jesus christ.

1 Like

Re: "Every Gang Up Against Christianity In Nigeria Will Not Stand" - Oyedepo Prays by Nathaniel79(m): 2:55pm On Jul 23, 2017
BluntBoy:

Jesus asked you to call no one your spiritual father. Oyedepo is a man like you; he is not your spiritual father. Jesus is the spiritual father of all Christians who truly believe in Him.

First off, bluntboy, I called him my Papa. How I interpret that to myself is none of your business.

Secondly, Bishop Oyedepo may be a MAN, like me, but we certainly don't match in terms of spiritual annointing; certainly I look forward to and am working on surpassing him someday.

Thirdly, I don't know what your problem is, but only when you TRULY surrender to Christ, do you feel inner peace, joy and love, all of which money cannot buy, by the way.

Fourthly, I can go on and on but like my beloved Christ would say, "I have prayed for you" that you may not be sifted as wheat or used of the Devil, however subtly. Cheers!
Re: "Every Gang Up Against Christianity In Nigeria Will Not Stand" - Oyedepo Prays by realmindz: 2:57pm On Jul 23, 2017
Leonbonapart:
I promise, by the name of God Almighty whom I served, the whole nairaland will see and hear how you will be humbled. Your fellow freethinkers will learn from your downfall. Anen

We have never seen Yahweh defend himself except in books.
They fight for their gods, hate for their gods and kill for their gods

2 Likes

Re: "Every Gang Up Against Christianity In Nigeria Will Not Stand" - Oyedepo Prays by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jul 23, 2017
Nathaniel79:

First off, bluntboy, I called him my Papa. How I interpret that to myself is none of your business.

Secondly, Bishop Oyedepo may be a MAN, like me, but we certainly don't match in terms of spiritual annointing; certainly I look forward to and am working on surpassing him someday.

Thirdly, I don't know what your problem is, but only when you TRULY surrender to Christ, do you feel inner peace, joy and love, all of which money cannot buy, by the way.

Fourthly, I can go on and on but like my beloved Christ would say, "I have prayed for you" that you may not be sifted as wheat or used of the Devil, however subtly. Cheers!
Absolute! Rubbish! grin grin

1 Like

Re: "Every Gang Up Against Christianity In Nigeria Will Not Stand" - Oyedepo Prays by realmindz: 3:01pm On Jul 23, 2017
corpershun:
That's my Papa... Haters may the lagoon fall on you.

Your papa, while you are still trekking the streets.
The holy scammer knows his children and his children know him, they cruise together in private jets
Re: "Every Gang Up Against Christianity In Nigeria Will Not Stand" - Oyedepo Prays by Lilrume(f): 3:12pm On Jul 23, 2017
thanks alot,but faith without work is practically useless
Re: "Every Gang Up Against Christianity In Nigeria Will Not Stand" - Oyedepo Prays by Aaronsrod: 3:23pm On Jul 23, 2017
gypsey:
i am not a hypocrite! why are you so concerned about gay people? is that the only thing that your bible condemned? did the same bible not say that every one shall give account of themselves, why are you bothered by other people's account of themselves? are you ready to give account of yourself? the cotton cloths you are wearing are they the right one? did you know that the same bible condemns shaving or barbing your hair? the same stupid bible condemns men with long hair but it's okay for jesus christ to have long hair, You so called christians preach marriage but jesus christ was never married perhaps he was gay. are you wearing sandals like in the bible? tell me are you righteous? have you never sinned? will you go to heaven? were is heaven? please do answer my questions don't divert from them. this bible you are quoting from do you have any prove on who and when it was written? who is God why is he hidden? why couldn't he make himself/herself visible? did you know that you are not supposed to be wearing trousers? you are meant to be wearing gowns like jesus christ.

Exactly as I thought. You are NOT a Christian. And you declare yourself as a man of Sodom. We can have no more communication. Stop trying to turn Naija men gay! If we all go gay we will all die! Do you want to kill us?? Is this your plan??

There is no place for you in Africa. Leave us and live with your Oyibo boyfriend.
Re: "Every Gang Up Against Christianity In Nigeria Will Not Stand" - Oyedepo Prays by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jul 23, 2017
Aaronsrod:

Exactly as I thought. You are NOT a Christian. And you declare yourself as a man of Sodom. We can have no more communication. Stop trying to turn Naija men gay! If we all go gay we will all die! Do you want to kill us?? Is this your plan??

There is no place for you in Africa. Leave us and live with your Oyibo boyfriend.
like i suspected you didn't answer the question! how did you come to the conclusion that i am gay? i thought your bible teaches you not to be judgedmental, I think you are gay that's why you concluded that I am gay, you were hopping that I am like you grin if you think that I am gay maybe because i fuvked you and your father last night otherwise how did you know I am gay.
be brave enough to answer me back. grin you this clueless defenders of the bible, religion and God, God is so stupid he can not speak for himself idiots like you are defending him . you are a butt hole! grin you are not even sure you understand your believes i pity you!

next time try having a debate with gullible and ignorant idiots like you, you are not my match.
Re: "Every Gang Up Against Christianity In Nigeria Will Not Stand" - Oyedepo Prays by BluntBoy(m): 3:56pm On Jul 23, 2017
Nathaniel79:

Bro, there is no superior or inferior anointing. Anointing is anointing, as long as it comes from the Holy Spirit. I repeat as revealed to me by my Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ, no anointing is greater than another. Peter's anointing was not greater than Matthew's.

Jesus says in 1 John 2:27":

But the anointing which you have received from Him abides in you, and you do not need that anyone teach you; but as the same anointing teaches you concerning all things, and is true, and is not a lie, and just as it has taught you, you will abide in Him.
Re: "Every Gang Up Against Christianity In Nigeria Will Not Stand" - Oyedepo Prays by farouk0403(m): 4:08pm On Jul 23, 2017
Christianity and insecureness are like 5&6

1 Like

Re: "Every Gang Up Against Christianity In Nigeria Will Not Stand" - Oyedepo Prays by Aaronsrod: 4:21pm On Jul 23, 2017
gypsey:
like i suspected you didn't answer the question! how did you come to the conclusion that i am gay? i thought your bible teaches you not to be judgedmental, I think you are gay that's why you concluded that I am gay, you were hopping that I am like you grin if you think that I am gay maybe because i fuvked you and your father last night otherwise how did you know I am gay.
be brave enough to answer me back. grin you this clueless defenders of the bible, religion and God, God is so stupid he can not speak for himself idiots like you are defending him . you are a butt hole! grin you are not even sure you understand your believes i pity you!

next time try having a debate with gullible and ignorant idiots like you, you are not my match.

The Bible tells us: "Let your yes be yes and your no be no". That is how I know you are a gay. I asked you to declare yourself. Your silence and obfuscation spoke volumes. Satan is the master of lies.

You are ungodly. Return to your whiteman lover.
Re: "Every Gang Up Against Christianity In Nigeria Will Not Stand" - Oyedepo Prays by dalaman: 4:35pm On Jul 23, 2017
Aaronsrod:

Fcukkk you and the bible. You are a fool.
Re: "Every Gang Up Against Christianity In Nigeria Will Not Stand" - Oyedepo Prays by bezimo(m): 4:39pm On Jul 23, 2017
realmindz:

if left for people of your kind, Africa will still be killing twins.
If Africa is however filled with your kinds, we shall still be struggling to get our bad roads right in a thousand years to come while the whites would ve finished exploring our galaxy.

I guess boko haram and Isis are justified for killing infidels.

Death to your stone age ideology

You are yarning garbage, left for you demonic folks such as witches and occultic folks should continue to have a field day feasting on the innocent destinies of the sons of men..Nonsense.
Bless God for men like Bishop Oyedepo that are on ground to frustrate such agenda.

Your logic off comparing dealing with witches to the demonic and crude practice of killing twins is not only daft but ludicrous. How does that even compare...
Abeg get out..

Africa is filled with a lot of wickedness of men against innocent men.. you do not see much of that in the West..
Yet you are yarning nonsense.

I stand with scriptures and not to be corrected
Suffer not a witch to live- Ex 22:18

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Do Miracles Still Exist?, Do Angels Still Assist Humans? / What Shall It Profit God to Burn People In Hell? / Winners Chapel Homosexual Pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.