Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:31 AM

Friend Refuses To Pay Twitter User After He Lent Him Money - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Friend Refuses To Pay Twitter User After He Lent Him Money (41465 Views)

Innocent Chukwuma Rejects EFCC Release, Refuses To Leave Custody / "I Didn't Graduate With 3rd Class" - Tony Elumelu Reacts To Twitter User's Claim / MMM Nigeria: Ponzi Scheme, Robbing Peter To Pay Paul? TheGuardian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Friend Refuses To Pay Twitter User After He Lent Him Money by smsventures: 8:22pm On Jul 22, 2017
cheesy grin arrange boiz that will beat the hell outta him

#Gladiator
Re: Friend Refuses To Pay Twitter User After He Lent Him Money by Blackfire(m): 8:23pm On Jul 22, 2017
A relation of mine who is owing me 400+ for the past 3 years, with insults... Shamelessly called me some days ago Eh Eh black Eh I want to borrow 3.5million from a co operative, and they need a surety with land documents... I was like amadioha and sango Fall on u.

18 Likes

Re: Friend Refuses To Pay Twitter User After He Lent Him Money by chukadiho1(m): 8:23pm On Jul 22, 2017
Whatsapp not twitter
Re: Friend Refuses To Pay Twitter User After He Lent Him Money by grafitti(m): 8:23pm On Jul 22, 2017
Afam4eva:

It's not about not being able to do without it but about people being ungrateful and not keeping to their word. If i give you one naira, i expect it back and if you don't oblige, i'm ready to spend 1 million naira to get back that 1 naira and you can be rest assured that i'll deal with you in the process. So, it's not about the money but the attitude.
Na so!
#kobo wise dollar foolish: undecided

Eluwilussit:

Spending millions to get one naira is why wars happen and marriages break. Some things are not worth fighting for, even for the sake of principles. Don't let your ego take the place of principles. Business people dont roll like that. Ever heard of bad debt?

Now i am not saying the debtor was right or that the guy should not get his money back, i am only interested in ur position in this post. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
^^^^^^
Wordz on marble!

When I lend money, I already have it at d back of my mind dt there's d probability of him defaulting. So to save a friendship/relationship, I only lend what I can forgo. If he pays back, fine, if not, noffin spoil. I may not lend him another time but our relationship is saved.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Friend Refuses To Pay Twitter User After He Lent Him Money by UndisputedBosom(m): 8:25pm On Jul 22, 2017
Like one b¡tch from my maternal village that once stayed with us told me 2 lend her 5k that she'll refund me at the end of the month......

It's been 4 months now already and the b¡tch ignores my calls undecided

2 Likes

Re: Friend Refuses To Pay Twitter User After He Lent Him Money by EricBloodAxe: 8:25pm On Jul 22, 2017
Lol... I'd beat the fool to death...he can then go to hell with the money.

1 Like

Re: Friend Refuses To Pay Twitter User After He Lent Him Money by Fernandowski(m): 8:25pm On Jul 22, 2017
one of the reasons I don't lend out money again ..... even properties too

lent my friend my PlayStation 3 since March and he is still telling me stories..... na to carry SARS go sure pass

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Friend Refuses To Pay Twitter User After He Lent Him Money by Leonbonapart(m): 8:25pm On Jul 22, 2017
You just wanna show us your girl pic

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Friend Refuses To Pay Twitter User After He Lent Him Money by Eluwilussit(m): 8:25pm On Jul 22, 2017
Afam4eva:

It's not about not being able to do without it but about people being ungrateful and not keeping to their word. If i give you one naira, i expect it back and if you don't oblige, i'm ready to spend 1 million naira to get back that 1 naira and you can be rest assured that i'll deal with you in the process. So, it's not about the money but the attitude.

Spending millions to get one naira is why wars happen and marriages break. Some things are not worth fighting for, even for the sake of principles. Don't let your ego take the place of principles. Business people dont roll like that. Ever heard of bad debt?

Now i am not saying the debtor was right or that the guy should not get his money back, i am only interested in ur position in this post. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Friend Refuses To Pay Twitter User After He Lent Him Money by aysnoopy(m): 8:26pm On Jul 22, 2017
na so people dey do.. na so I help one guy pay for his final project printing. since 2011 till date he never give me..

dat doesn't stop me from helping people coz I believe my reward is from God Almighty.

10 Likes

Re: Friend Refuses To Pay Twitter User After He Lent Him Money by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jul 22, 2017
Justuceleague2:
Rain go beat am come yiur side again

True.

But I'll still like to beat him to pulp though.

3 Likes

Re: Friend Refuses To Pay Twitter User After He Lent Him Money by AntiWailer: 8:26pm On Jul 22, 2017
One started keeping malice to avoid returning my money.

I lost my money and my friend.

The money pain me pass sha.
Re: Friend Refuses To Pay Twitter User After He Lent Him Money by okomile(f): 8:27pm On Jul 22, 2017
I don't lend money. I give what I can afford. I borrowed a friend 500k in 2013 to enable him complete payment for IVF for the wife. IVF was done and not successful. Up till now, I have not gotten my money back. Now, no amount of story, i will reply that I also have financial constraints. Give what you will not hurt you.

3 Likes

Re: Friend Refuses To Pay Twitter User After He Lent Him Money by olaboy1: 8:28pm On Jul 22, 2017
I learnt this long time ago, and if you are Nigerian living abroad shine your eyes very well with our so called Naija people. Don't lend anyone money and don't let anyone transfer any money into your account.

They would call you all sort of names and guilt trip you, don't listen to that shit.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Friend Refuses To Pay Twitter User After He Lent Him Money by 9jatatafo(m): 8:28pm On Jul 22, 2017
I have learnt long time ago not to borrow anyone money. if you come for a soft loan, I would rather give you one tenth of it and tell you to look for the other Nine tenth

1 Like

Re: Friend Refuses To Pay Twitter User After He Lent Him Money by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jul 22, 2017
Eluwilussit:

Bad debts are declared after attempts to recover via numerous methods have been used. <ethods such as recovery services like income garnishments, property liens, etc

I support the decision to spend what it takes to recover.

1 Like

Re: Friend Refuses To Pay Twitter User After He Lent Him Money by smythy(m): 8:30pm On Jul 22, 2017
do you have a skill or business you want others to patronize...... showcase it here.

https://www.nairaland.com/3939303/sell-skills-business-services-here#58730215
Re: Friend Refuses To Pay Twitter User After He Lent Him Money by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jul 22, 2017
Am still trying to get my money back that I lent two frnds

3 Likes

Re: Friend Refuses To Pay Twitter User After He Lent Him Money by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jul 22, 2017
This is when being a KushMan comes in handy

1 Like

Re: Friend Refuses To Pay Twitter User After He Lent Him Money by madgoat(m): 8:34pm On Jul 22, 2017
The babe on that screen saver is so pretty.... Kinda imagining how her boobs will look like in person kiss

3 Likes

Re: Friend Refuses To Pay Twitter User After He Lent Him Money by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jul 22, 2017
muller101:
So what should we do

Fry potatoes
Re: Friend Refuses To Pay Twitter User After He Lent Him Money by toprealman: 8:36pm On Jul 22, 2017
Afam4eva:

Akuko uwa!
Re: Friend Refuses To Pay Twitter User After He Lent Him Money by NaLaugh: 8:37pm On Jul 22, 2017
Human nature.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Friend Refuses To Pay Twitter User After He Lent Him Money by Eluwilussit(m): 8:38pm On Jul 22, 2017
EgunMogaji:

Bad debts are declared after attempts to recover via numerous methods have been used. <ethods such as recovery services like income garnishments, property liens, etc

I support the decision to spend what it takes to recover.

If u are a business man, u dont spend more to get less. If you are a politician or an entertainer, then you can spend millions for 1 naira. Well, if u follow ur heart, at least u will not blame anyone else. grin

1 Like

Re: Friend Refuses To Pay Twitter User After He Lent Him Money by davillian(m): 8:40pm On Jul 22, 2017
lofty900:
spending one million to recover one naira? Bros no do abeg grin
No be bragging na, but the gap btw #1 and #1mill is too much.
#1 and #5 naira still make sense.

1 Like

Re: Friend Refuses To Pay Twitter User After He Lent Him Money by kinkybunny(f): 8:41pm On Jul 22, 2017
you no fit beat am??
Re: Friend Refuses To Pay Twitter User After He Lent Him Money by vertueptime: 8:41pm On Jul 22, 2017
lovingyouhun:
.eyahhhhhhhh, sorry girl. I once lend a friend of mine money only for the person to start keeping malice with me so I decided not to ask for the money since it was something I could let go ( <10k ). After about 3 Months this person suddenly saw me one day and said hi shocked Hmmmmmmmmmm, gave me about 3 days more then walked up to my room and asked for a larger amount begged me that the money was needed urgently that I shouldn't worry that the last money I lend will be paid along with this new one that was being requested. I had the money but didn't give, I simply told the person not to worry about the previous debt that he should see it as a gift but that lending him this new cash was impossible. That was how our frelationship ended smiley grin. Even though I didn't get the previous money I made him realise I had the money to cover the new request but wasn't going to help . I was fulfilled smiley wink... Take heart dear shit happens!

Infact if say u de near my place i for invite u come chop nkwobi for this ur remarkable handling of a debtor

2 Likes

Re: Friend Refuses To Pay Twitter User After He Lent Him Money by ikombe: 8:41pm On Jul 22, 2017
TarOrfeek:

Bros, please why not use 990k to collect the 1 Naira. Abeg borrow me 10k. I don't have attitude. I swear.

1 Like

Re: Friend Refuses To Pay Twitter User After He Lent Him Money by toprealman: 8:42pm On Jul 22, 2017
The stress ain't worth it. Lending brings out the real person....we are all in this shii.
Na to follow your conscience be the koko.....but lend mainly what you can afford to forfeit.

1 Like

Re: Friend Refuses To Pay Twitter User After He Lent Him Money by Eluwilussit(m): 8:42pm On Jul 22, 2017
grafitti:

Na so!
#kobo wise dollar foolish: undecided

^^^^^^
Wordz on marble!

When I lend money, I already have it at d back of my mind dt there's d probability of him defaulting. So to save a friendship/relationship, I only lend what I can forgo. If he pays back, fine, if not, noffin spoil. I may not lend him another time but our relationship is saved.

So true. U will have peace of mind as well. grin grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Friend Refuses To Pay Twitter User After He Lent Him Money by vertueptime: 8:43pm On Jul 22, 2017
E come get ppl wey if u borrow them lets say 20k, they will never return it in full. They will give u 11k , come later join 4k dats d end

1 Like

Re: Friend Refuses To Pay Twitter User After He Lent Him Money by lovingyouhun: 8:44pm On Jul 22, 2017
vertueptime:

Infact if say u de near my place i for invite u come chop nkwobi for this ur remarkable handling of a debtor
Thanks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Tech Start-up Journey / CBN Returns Over N60 Billion Excess Bank Charges To Customers / Naira Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euros Today May 5th

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.