Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,638 members, 7,813,112 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:17 AM

Friend Refuses To Pay Twitter User After He Lent Him Money - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Friend Refuses To Pay Twitter User After He Lent Him Money (41468 Views)

Innocent Chukwuma Rejects EFCC Release, Refuses To Leave Custody / "I Didn't Graduate With 3rd Class" - Tony Elumelu Reacts To Twitter User's Claim / MMM Nigeria: Ponzi Scheme, Robbing Peter To Pay Paul? TheGuardian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Friend Refuses To Pay Twitter User After He Lent Him Money by brightalo17: 8:46pm On Jul 22, 2017
op tell the guy not to worry the stupid beggar will still need more help but will never find who to rescue him.
Re: Friend Refuses To Pay Twitter User After He Lent Him Money by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jul 22, 2017
TarOrfeek:

Bros, please why not use 990k to collect the 1 Naira.
Abeg borrow me 10k.
I don't have attitude. I swear.
cheesy grin
I had a good laugh tonight.

2 Likes

Re: Friend Refuses To Pay Twitter User After He Lent Him Money by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jul 22, 2017
davillian:

No be bragging na, but the gap btw #1 and #1mill is too much.
#1 and #5 naira still make sense.
grin grin
Re: Friend Refuses To Pay Twitter User After He Lent Him Money by bigtt76(f): 8:54pm On Jul 22, 2017
Very true. I don't lend monies I can't afford to let go. In fact, I try not to ask you to repay me back so as to protect our friendship.

roqrules04:
Don't lend people the amount you can't dash them
Re: Friend Refuses To Pay Twitter User After He Lent Him Money by nwabuwa: 8:55pm On Jul 22, 2017
Blackfire:
A relation of mine who is owing me 400+ for the past 3 years, with insults... Shamelessly called me some days ago Eh Eh black Eh I want to borrow 3.5million from a co operative, and they need a surety with land documents... I was like amadioha and sango Fall on u.
Am in ur shoes, but less than 40k..but laughter wan finish me hereoo.. People are really bad.. But my prayer is God should bless me to Dat money..

2 Likes

Re: Friend Refuses To Pay Twitter User After He Lent Him Money by anyicash(m): 8:56pm On Jul 22, 2017
Greyworld:
People don't learn. I remember back in sch den I borrowed my last card 2 a frnd to settle accommodation issues. Na so o baby travel go port harcourt and recklessly abandoned me to my fate.

When I call she won't pick, eventually I caught wen I used a frnd fone, aunty told me there was no bank around wer she was to pay in th moni.

Brethren, I survived with 100 daily fries from etta agbor became staple.
haha i know that place u dey get d fries from..opposite that Yellow car park...near hunger point.
Re: Friend Refuses To Pay Twitter User After He Lent Him Money by femzylivey(m): 8:57pm On Jul 22, 2017
This reminds me of one bastard I borrowed some cash last year during my masters programme, we were roommates, the guy promised to pay back when he gets the money for his project from his parents. When the moment came, the guy started showing attitude to me, he was even buying things, brought a new laptop and other stuff, but lied to me he lend them from his brother. The day God will catch him, he put his sim on my phone, and I saw an alert of 40k credited to his account by his Mum.
To cut the story short, I had to call his mum that his son has refused to pay me my money since last year. I never knew he took that attitude from her. It was when I took his laptop battery and charger that he manage to pay some part. He has refused to balance me since we graduated.
I just dey wait when I go jam d guy again
Re: Friend Refuses To Pay Twitter User After He Lent Him Money by sekem: 8:57pm On Jul 22, 2017
grin cheesy grin

Nigga go fuçk yourself!!!

An Igbo proverb literally says it is not the tone they use to borrow money that they use to pay the money back

So you see my nigga, our elders were right!

1 Like

Re: Friend Refuses To Pay Twitter User After He Lent Him Money by concho(m): 8:57pm On Jul 22, 2017
TarOrfeek:

Bros, please why not use 990k to collect the 1 Naira. Abeg borrow me 10k. I don't have attitude. I swear.
this one weak me
Re: Friend Refuses To Pay Twitter User After He Lent Him Money by anyicash(m): 8:57pm On Jul 22, 2017
Nemo dat quod non habet
Re: Friend Refuses To Pay Twitter User After He Lent Him Money by luckiest1(m): 8:58pm On Jul 22, 2017
AdoraAmadi:
A Twitter user has taken to the platform to share the reply he got from a friend he lent money to. The reply was all shade of meanness and here's a screenshot of it; 

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/07/checkout-reply-twitter-user-got-friend-lent-money.html
ve'being there.....
Re: Friend Refuses To Pay Twitter User After He Lent Him Money by lozanni(m): 8:59pm On Jul 22, 2017
lofty900:
Never lend money you can't do without.

This is a smart principle I always adopt

1 Like

Re: Friend Refuses To Pay Twitter User After He Lent Him Money by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jul 22, 2017
Buhari oh
Re: Friend Refuses To Pay Twitter User After He Lent Him Money by Ekeseges(f): 8:59pm On Jul 22, 2017
Givers never lack
Re: Friend Refuses To Pay Twitter User After He Lent Him Money by kcowen(m): 9:00pm On Jul 22, 2017
To lend money is human, to collect it is divine.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Friend Refuses To Pay Twitter User After He Lent Him Money by Rapture4real(m): 9:01pm On Jul 22, 2017
lofty900:
Never lend money you can't do without.

You've nailed it.Study the financial strength of the debtor-how possible is it for him to pay back. Some people have made enemies for lending people money.

4 Likes

Re: Friend Refuses To Pay Twitter User After He Lent Him Money by concho(m): 9:02pm On Jul 22, 2017
muller101:
So what should we do
grin
muller101:
So what should we do
be the borowa
Re: Friend Refuses To Pay Twitter User After He Lent Him Money by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jul 22, 2017
Am laughing, because u will pay the money peacefully. Bros pls look for DSS office or SSS office to report ur case. I don't care how much it will cost but am rest assure he will pass a nite there
Re: Friend Refuses To Pay Twitter User After He Lent Him Money by roqrules04(m): 9:04pm On Jul 22, 2017
bigtt76:
Very true. I don't lend monies I can't afford to let go. In fact, I try not to ask you to repay me back so as to protect our friendship.

confirm
Re: Friend Refuses To Pay Twitter User After He Lent Him Money by Nicheey(m): 9:04pm On Jul 22, 2017
lofty900:
spending one million to recover one naira? Bros no do abeg grin

lol,the matter taya me ,kuku gimme the 1m may ah help am pay the 1naira

3 Likes

Re: Friend Refuses To Pay Twitter User After He Lent Him Money by concho(m): 9:10pm On Jul 22, 2017
kinkybunny:
you no fit beat am??
street guys dn land. wc bro
Re: Friend Refuses To Pay Twitter User After He Lent Him Money by cuteralph101(m): 9:12pm On Jul 22, 2017
AdoraAmadi:
A Twitter user has taken to the platform to share the reply he got from a friend he lent money to. The reply was all shade of meanness and here's a screenshot of it; 

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/07/checkout-reply-twitter-user-got-friend-lent-money.html
am just a big fool...Gosh 5 idiots owing me up to 77k. Na wa o. Na to upload am online be d best strategy embarassed. Kai
Re: Friend Refuses To Pay Twitter User After He Lent Him Money by anyicash(m): 9:15pm On Jul 22, 2017
My sister stop asking guys what they do for a living, they will lie,,, just take them to bed and count how many round they can go 1 round - rich guy 2 rounds - doing well in life 3rounds - unemployed 4rounds - broke as hell ... Lols mana gbankiti. .

1 Like

Re: Friend Refuses To Pay Twitter User After He Lent Him Money by Kwallon: 9:18pm On Jul 22, 2017
Pre-season: Arsenal 0 - 3 Chelsea (highlights)

http://www.kwallon.com/2017/07/arsenal-0-3-chelsea-highlights/
Re: Friend Refuses To Pay Twitter User After He Lent Him Money by Bizibi(m): 9:18pm On Jul 22, 2017
Blackfire:
A relation of mine who is owing me 400+ for the past 3 years, with insults... Shamelessly called me some days ago Eh Eh black Eh I want to borrow 3.5million from a co operative, and they need a surety with land documents... I was like amadioha and sango Fall on u.
hmmmm......delete that number infact jail his phone number,nonsense!!!! People like that can take a life.
Re: Friend Refuses To Pay Twitter User After He Lent Him Money by correctguy101(m): 9:21pm On Jul 22, 2017
Afam4eva:

It's not about not being able to do without it but about people being ungrateful and not keeping to their word. If i give you one naira, i expect it back and if you don't oblige, i'm ready to spend 1 million naira to get back that 1 naira and you can be rest assured that i'll deal with you in the process. So, it's not about the money but the attitude.

I understand spending more cos of less. Some worldly guys would see ur post literally and think it's all about money. It isn't!!!

It's just a code of honor we respect. And honor and respect can't be measured or compared with money. I

I go with u on dis. I go do to such a friend the same thing Cain do Abel even smiling when I succeed and looking the fuckard in the eyes so e go know say e own winch small, my own na senior devil.

Whatdda

3 Likes

Re: Friend Refuses To Pay Twitter User After He Lent Him Money by nwadiuko1(m): 9:23pm On Jul 22, 2017
EgunMogaji:

Bad debts are declared after attempts to recover via numerous methods have been used. <ethods such as recovery services like income garnishments, property liens, etc

I support the decision to spend what it takes to recover.
but spending more to recover less doesnt make economic sense
Re: Friend Refuses To Pay Twitter User After He Lent Him Money by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jul 22, 2017
Nicheey:

lol,the matter taya me ,kuku gimme the 1m may ah help am pay the 1naira
lolz. Na true o
Re: Friend Refuses To Pay Twitter User After He Lent Him Money by mekuxiani(m): 9:27pm On Jul 22, 2017
Some people think they are smart if you don't know what to do with your cash give it to charity
Re: Friend Refuses To Pay Twitter User After He Lent Him Money by sheyinoni(m): 9:29pm On Jul 22, 2017
barallanee:
It's jux wrong acting DAT way..no matter what
shocked
Re: Friend Refuses To Pay Twitter User After He Lent Him Money by ikevictor: 9:31pm On Jul 22, 2017
Afam4eva:

It's not about not being able to do without it but about people being ungrateful and not keeping to their word. If i give you one naira, i expect it back and if you don't oblige, i'm ready to spend 1 million naira to get back that 1 naira and you can be rest assured that i'll deal with you in the process. So, it's not about the money but the attitude.

Trust me, if you borrow money to the wrong person even Interpol cannot help you get all the money back.

Reality is...borrow what you can let go.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Tech Start-up Journey / CBN Returns Over N60 Billion Excess Bank Charges To Customers / Naira Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euros Today May 5th

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.