Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,222 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:36 AM

"Go Contest For Councillorship", Uduaghan To Utomi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Go Contest For Councillorship", Uduaghan To Utomi (28266 Views)

Oladotun Akinsiku Contesting For Councillorship In Ondo State (Photos) / Uduaghan To Okowa, Traditional Rulers: You Are Too Small To Spite Me / 65-Year-Old Woman Contesting For Councillorship In Jigawa (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Go Contest For Councillorship", Uduaghan To Utomi by Destined2win: 10:37pm On Jul 22, 2017
grin
Re: "Go Contest For Councillorship", Uduaghan To Utomi by Jerrymax01(m): 10:37pm On Jul 22, 2017
Mr Uduaghan,you're the king of finishing. Respect sir!

7 Likes

Re: "Go Contest For Councillorship", Uduaghan To Utomi by Hiccups: 10:42pm On Jul 22, 2017
grin
Re: "Go Contest For Councillorship", Uduaghan To Utomi by Odogwu042(m): 10:43pm On Jul 22, 2017
Chai! In mama peace voice

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Go Contest For Councillorship", Uduaghan To Utomi by enimooko: 10:43pm On Jul 22, 2017

Re: "Go Contest For Councillorship", Uduaghan To Utomi by hibee4uall(m): 10:43pm On Jul 22, 2017
Seems Uduaghan has point...

PLS CHECK MY SIGNATURE. THANKS FOR DOING SO
Re: "Go Contest For Councillorship", Uduaghan To Utomi by nofuckz(m): 10:47pm On Jul 22, 2017
cheesy Uduaghan shud go hide his head in same he was and is a disgrace to the state an example of what a leader should not be after taking delta years back he finally comes outta hidding to condem another potential hazard. indebting the state to a level the current puppet cannot even hide/cover up for, no developmental project rather a state on stand still and even one lost in time. if he himself had served the state well he would not be in hidding delta has been held back for too long we have the potential to become great.

5 Likes

Re: "Go Contest For Councillorship", Uduaghan To Utomi by Chuksgeo: 11:02pm On Jul 22, 2017
Pat Utomi that I used to think he is a clown. The useless man that knows everything but understands nothing

6 Likes

Re: "Go Contest For Councillorship", Uduaghan To Utomi by nnamdi7160: 11:06pm On Jul 22, 2017
michael142:
This Uduaghan the ape of Delta State dey talk all because Buhari nor fit touch am due to Buhari ill health. You lucky sha

All man is born with brain,try and use yours

1 Like

Re: "Go Contest For Councillorship", Uduaghan To Utomi by hucienda: 11:07pm On Jul 22, 2017
chai ... such savagery.
Re: "Go Contest For Councillorship", Uduaghan To Utomi by KehnnyCares(m): 11:14pm On Jul 22, 2017
holatin:
After a boy took tramadol 600mg...
Erujeje, 2 Agbara..
his phone naw rang.
# Girl : Baby, I can't make it today
# Boy : You will never make it in
life..
This Shi will never get old to my ears..

Re: "Go Contest For Councillorship", Uduaghan To Utomi by dinggle: 11:22pm On Jul 22, 2017
Prof wen no fit produce pencil.
Re: "Go Contest For Councillorship", Uduaghan To Utomi by Abagworo(m): 11:30pm On Jul 22, 2017
eyeview:
Uduaghan is very right.
Never take serious any politician who goes about critisizing the activities of the opponents without concentrating on their own agenda or blueprint.
That is what put our nation in its present state. Apc was busy attacking every statement of the pdp without sitting down to articulate their own program or blueprint. I guess nigerians learnt it the hard way.

It's easier to analyze and actualize virtually as a spectator but when you occupy the hot seat all your ideas just disappear. It happens when you observe a chess game and it happens in life generally. I can still remember when Fashola claimed he could fix power in 6 months and I'm sure he believed he could but 2 years down the line he has seen the real deal.

4 Likes

Re: "Go Contest For Councillorship", Uduaghan To Utomi by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jul 22, 2017
nnamdi7160:

All man is born with brain,try and use yours

Slavery fall on you
Re: "Go Contest For Councillorship", Uduaghan To Utomi by munezo(m): 12:07am On Jul 23, 2017
I agree with the governor. Uneasy lies the head...
Re: "Go Contest For Councillorship", Uduaghan To Utomi by ahamonyeka(m): 12:15am On Jul 23, 2017
Believe7:
some senators no dey talk why na
like T.A Orji of my state.
Re: "Go Contest For Councillorship", Uduaghan To Utomi by grandstar(m): 12:44am On Jul 23, 2017
hatchy:
Emmanuel Uduagan really bashed the Prof.
It is easier to criticise but difficult to act when given the same opportunity to perform.
This was the lies and deception Apc sold to the Nigerian populace. They criticised anything and everything the PDP was doing including electricity supplies,economy, roads,health care etc. The defunct ACN asked the government to furnish the Nigerian citizens with daily brief of President Yaradua's health status but today that same party that was marged to become Apc have done the opposite.President Buhari's health status is still shrouded in secrecy.The economy is in shambles, no steady electricity supply even when the gas pipelines are not sabotaged.
Instead the Apc government comes with anti people's policies where even beggars will now pay tax,movies production done outside the shores of Nigeria to be banned coupled with several other policies that has brought total hardship to Nigerians.

The Prof should join hands in developing his state rather than the pull him down syndrome he exebits.

You can only promote something you believe in.

A Yoruba adage says if you want to help someone put load on his head, the person too must as well bend down so that the load can be placed on the head.

If Delta state wanted investors, did it bend down? The state is notorious for rampant corruption and kleptocracy. That is not the kind of place investors come to. Utomi's body language said it all. A tiler who I met in a bus praised Mimiko of Ondo saying he is a very humble man unlike Uduaghan who was proud and loved to show off as governor. Note: He only encountered each once while working on the job
Re: "Go Contest For Councillorship", Uduaghan To Utomi by otokx(m): 12:49am On Jul 23, 2017
Utomi will not like this, hope he responds.
Re: "Go Contest For Councillorship", Uduaghan To Utomi by Paulono: 1:46am On Jul 23, 2017
[quote author=sanky346 post=58729121. This ex governor has no iota of shame in him, after milking the state dry he has the tenacity to be accusing prof utomi. Governor okowa is doing nothing. The state is among the poverty stricken state in Nigeria today despite the enormous resources and allocation. Okowa has been in government for over 25years now what is his achievements? PDP should leave delta state

2 Likes

Re: "Go Contest For Councillorship", Uduaghan To Utomi by desmond2pk: 2:57am On Jul 23, 2017
divinehand2003:
This is a challenge.
But PDP should cover their heads in shame. Although Delta state is rich, the people perish because of poverty and hunger and bad governance. Professor Pat Utomi need not waste his time answering greedy politicians.
and lagos state is rich, the people wallow in gross poverty too
Re: "Go Contest For Councillorship", Uduaghan To Utomi by fidelson(m): 3:05am On Jul 23, 2017
dis Udua i no wan put gan cause him name na abomination for my area, still get mouth dey talk, u dig everywhere for warri like rabit now rain don start, u better come cover d place up.

2 Likes

Re: "Go Contest For Councillorship", Uduaghan To Utomi by suremanpatriot: 3:49am On Jul 23, 2017
Agbero talk be this na,
Re: "Go Contest For Councillorship", Uduaghan To Utomi by LoveMachine(m): 5:08am On Jul 23, 2017
Utomi usually keeps it classy. But for this guy I want him to take off the gloves and go full on motopark tout on this useless looter. A man who left nothing but debt in one of the richest states is talking about someone else's flaws? Only in Nigeria. He should be somewhere in shame. We all know how ND goes loot but most have something to show. This man just ate and left a hefty bill. Utomi descend upon thee.

2 Likes

Re: "Go Contest For Councillorship", Uduaghan To Utomi by In4matic: 5:36am On Jul 23, 2017
hmmm, I never thought I'd ever here this epitome of incompetence talk again in his life.
Uduaghan that is now persona non gratia in most parts if delta state is the one talking to the likes of the erudite professor.
How will he bring investors when you failed to implement his suggestions?
How will he bring in investors to a state when you encourage hooliganism, agberoism, and all sorts of evil by your thugs.
If I were him, I won't even honor your calls than to even stay FIVE WHOLE MINUTES with with you band of thieves!
Go and see FLYOVER you constructed at round about, Effurun that is falling apart after barely two years, or the road dividers without a single reinforcement that roadside masons have to be drafted in to plaster with trowels just to hide its ugliness at osubi.
you Mr uduaghan with your failed medical practice before Ibori picked you up dare to challenge prof who has made himself a brand in this country.
well, its not your fault. its delta politics that allows mediocrity, else we will never have heard of you.

1 Like

Re: "Go Contest For Councillorship", Uduaghan To Utomi by Chukazu: 6:27am On Jul 23, 2017
And who is Uduaghan?... An opportunist who was used by james Ibori to cover up his loot..

When Utomi became a special Adviser to Shagari at 28 Uduaghan was still a tout

2 Likes

Re: "Go Contest For Councillorship", Uduaghan To Utomi by arsenal33: 6:57am On Jul 23, 2017
hatchy:
Emmanuel Uduagan really bashed the Prof.
It is easier to criticise but difficult to act when given the same opportunity to perform.
This was the lies and deception Apc sold to the Nigerian populace. They criticised anything and everything the PDP was doing including electricity supplies,economy, roads,health care etc. The defunct ACN asked the government to furnish the Nigerian citizens with daily brief of President Yaradua's health status but today that same party that was marged to become Apc have done the opposite.President Buhari's health status is still shrouded in secrecy.The economy is in shambles, no steady electricity supply even when the gas pipelines are not sabotaged.
Instead the Apc government comes with anti people's policies where even beggars will now pay tax,movies production done outside the shores of Nigeria to be banned coupled with several other policies that has brought total hardship to Nigerians.

The Prof should join hands in developing his state rather than the pull him down syndrome he exebits.
PDP was in power for 18 years, earned trillions of Naira and Nigeria has nothing to show for it. They deserve all the criticism they got and are getting. Their looting spree is the cause of your problems today.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Go Contest For Councillorship", Uduaghan To Utomi by ruggedized1: 6:58am On Jul 23, 2017
Utomi thought speaking big grammar up and down translates to development. Uduaghan is on point. cheesy

1 Like

Re: "Go Contest For Councillorship", Uduaghan To Utomi by Nobody: 7:11am On Jul 23, 2017
Afam4eva:
This is massacre. Chai, prof has suffered.

I'm a fan of Patt Utomi but i think Uduaghan made some very valid points.

Oh boy, it was a heavy punch. cheesy
Re: "Go Contest For Councillorship", Uduaghan To Utomi by spenca: 7:11am On Jul 23, 2017
The major issue with our professorships is that the rick of ideas but have not developed those skill to transform the most basic of these ideas into a pragmatic practical endeavor.

There is nothing more practical than theory.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Go Contest For Councillorship", Uduaghan To Utomi by holatin(m): 7:33am On Jul 23, 2017
deebrain:
The professor seems to know almost every reason why things don't work.

This governor has been really pathetic during his time, but I agree with him in his pointer.

Contest for the ability to have sense.
i hope i win against your dad since we both lack it
Re: "Go Contest For Councillorship", Uduaghan To Utomi by 989900: 7:34am On Jul 23, 2017
Shots fired; my prof murdered by world's most unfit governor. tongue
Re: "Go Contest For Councillorship", Uduaghan To Utomi by highchief1: 7:50am On Jul 23, 2017
Paulono:
[quote author=sanky346 post=58729121. This ex governor has no iota of shame in him, after milking the state dry he has the tenacity to be accusing prof utomi. Governor okowa is doing nothing. The state is among the poverty stricken state in Nigeria today despite the enormous resources and allocation. Okowa has been in government for over 25years now what is his achievements? PDP should leave delta state
im s frontline politician in delta state there's no state as developed in Nigeria more than delta state we only missed it in Asaba as a state capital believe me if we fix Asaba there's nthg wrong with delta state

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Video Of Unknown Gunmen's Attack In Ezeiweka, Onitsha / Uber Driver Arrested At Lekki Tollgate Cries Out Over His Car: Video / Video Of Rally By MASSOB For Yahaya Bello's Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.