Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,007 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Uduaghan To Okowa, Traditional Rulers: You Are Too Small To Spite Me - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uduaghan To Okowa, Traditional Rulers: You Are Too Small To Spite Me (42095 Views)

Beautiful Obident Ladies Rock "Yes Daddy" T-shirts To Spite APC Supporters / Bode George To Okowa: Make Amends With Ibori, Your Leader / Emmanuel Uduaghan To Return To PDP After Two Years In APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uduaghan To Okowa, Traditional Rulers: You Are Too Small To Spite Me by ijustdey: 9:48pm On Dec 19, 2019
Former Delta Governor Dr. Emmanuel Uduaghan has tackled at Governor Ifeanyi Okowa over what he described as an attempt to “spite” him.

The state Traditional Rulers Council on Thursday organised an event in Asaba to honour present and former leaders who contributed to the infrastructural, human capital developments, as well as peace building across the state.

While Okowa, his deputy, Deacon Kingsley Otuaro and former governor, Chief James Ibori, were selected to be honoured, Uduaghan was missing on the honour roll.

Taking to his Facebook page to express displeasure, the immediate past governor stated the infrastructural projects, peace, security and human capital development being enjoyed in the state are some of his administration’s achievements.

He listed some of the star projects he executed to include the Asaba International Airport, Government House, Asaba and the Dome Event Centre where the honorary event took place.
There has been no love-lost between Uduaghan and Okowa.

The bad blood forced the former governor to decamp from the People’s Democratic Party to the All Progressives Congress (APC) where he contested the Delta South Senatorial seat in the March 2 polls.

The series of posts tagged: “I shall be unzipping a little today,” reads: “Julius Caesar, Animal Farm and Things Fall Apart were some of the books we used in our literature classes at FGC, Warri.
“The ‘cuts’ did not kill Ikemefuna or Julius Caesar. The shock of knowing who inflicted the ‘cuts’, killed them!

“Any ex-governor has the capacity to ensure that his state is peaceful or create a platform for crisis.

“You cannot fund and mobilise traditional rulers to Asaba to spite me. All of us get ‘smart cunny.’
“In spite of the lies out there, I was on the driver’s seat in 2014/15, to midwife the current Delta state administration.

“The critical responsibility of any state leader is to ensure that all actions maintain the peaceful nature of the state.”

Continuing, he said: “Today’s power is not in the guns you have acquired. Power is in the handset we are all carrying.

“In sponsoring an action, do you assess the ethnic and political implications at all? Some actions are just damn silly!

“Congrats to those being honoured by ‘some’ Delta State Traditional Rulers today!
“Interestingly, you are being honoured for: Peace and Security, human capital development, and Infra development.

“On the infrastructural development, those coming by air will be landing at Asaba Airport built and put into use in my administration.

“Asaba Airport had transported 100,000 plus of passengers, including every past and current presidents/VPs in Nigeria before I left office.

“I wish you a great ceremony as you use the event centre and Government House complex built by my administration.”

https://thenationonlineng.net/youre-too-small-to-spite-me-udughan-tells-okowa-traditional-rulers/

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Uduaghan To Okowa, Traditional Rulers: You Are Too Small To Spite Me by 111sunshine: 9:50pm On Dec 19, 2019
hmnn...when adults behave like kids... there should be mutual respect between a predecessor and an incumbent... peace...

22 Likes

Re: Uduaghan To Okowa, Traditional Rulers: You Are Too Small To Spite Me by SadiqBabaSani: 9:59pm On Dec 19, 2019
Their Problem, Delta States politicians re Som of the biggest crooks we av in d con3

93 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Uduaghan To Okowa, Traditional Rulers: You Are Too Small To Spite Me by iCauseTrouble: 10:01pm On Dec 19, 2019
To everybody going home to show off their money this Christmas, remember January has 2 months

92 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uduaghan To Okowa, Traditional Rulers: You Are Too Small To Spite Me by Deltayankeeboi: 10:01pm On Dec 19, 2019
Lol who is Uduaghan in Delta politics. Failed politician. Uduaghan that could not win his polling unit for APC. ode

82 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uduaghan To Okowa, Traditional Rulers: You Are Too Small To Spite Me by Babzrockman: 10:01pm On Dec 19, 2019
Ehya..... E pain am well o

20 Likes

Re: Uduaghan To Okowa, Traditional Rulers: You Are Too Small To Spite Me by queenolofofo(f): 10:01pm On Dec 19, 2019
In a country with strong institutions, people like you are in maximum prison serving their jail sentence.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uduaghan To Okowa, Traditional Rulers: You Are Too Small To Spite Me by Conceptman: 10:01pm On Dec 19, 2019
When our leaders are behaving like this, what do you expect we the masses to do? A country divided can't stand, until we realize where we are getting it wrong, it's a pity nothing will be ahieved.

1 Like

Re: Uduaghan To Okowa, Traditional Rulers: You Are Too Small To Spite Me by Mowoe(m): 10:02pm On Dec 19, 2019
Those that were Honored and everyone else that attended the honoring event are mad, plus the Uduaghan they did not honor. They are all mad people; all they ever did and are still doing is steal Delta state's money.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uduaghan To Okowa, Traditional Rulers: You Are Too Small To Spite Me by sexiestharam(f): 10:02pm On Dec 19, 2019

27 Likes

Re: Uduaghan To Okowa, Traditional Rulers: You Are Too Small To Spite Me by Awoo88: 10:03pm On Dec 19, 2019
The thing pain am

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uduaghan To Okowa, Traditional Rulers: You Are Too Small To Spite Me by DrayZee: 10:03pm On Dec 19, 2019
Lol. Baba is pained grin grin

Two useless governors fighting.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uduaghan To Okowa, Traditional Rulers: You Are Too Small To Spite Me by healthserve(m): 10:04pm On Dec 19, 2019
This one will die from pain
Re: Uduaghan To Okowa, Traditional Rulers: You Are Too Small To Spite Me by OVIHINNO(m): 10:07pm On Dec 19, 2019
Well! Well!! Well!!!
He is right definitely.
Politics is not War.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uduaghan To Okowa, Traditional Rulers: You Are Too Small To Spite Me by hopexter(m): 10:08pm On Dec 19, 2019
Deltayankeeboi:
Lol who is Uduaghan in Delta politics. Failed politician. Uduaghan that could not win his polling unit for APC. ode

Failing his polling unit doesn't mean he made no contributions to Delta state development, he has done more than the recent governor to be honest. undecided

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uduaghan To Okowa, Traditional Rulers: You Are Too Small To Spite Me by helinues: 10:08pm On Dec 19, 2019
Almost everybody can't dislike you for no reasons.

Oga Uduaghan, check yourself

3 Likes

Re: Uduaghan To Okowa, Traditional Rulers: You Are Too Small To Spite Me by Rapmoney(m): 10:10pm On Dec 19, 2019
Uduaghan should look for the nearest bush and eat shi.t!!! He spent billions in dividing Effurun-Sapele Road into three parts. What came out of the project? Nothing! He spent billions in constructing an unnecessary fly-over at Effurun Roundabout. Till date, we can't see the purpose of that fly-over. The General Hospital at Ekpan in Uvwie LGA is in decay. He couldn't give the hospital a face-lift throughout his 8 years as governor despite the fact that he's a medical doctor by profession.

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Uduaghan To Okowa, Traditional Rulers: You Are Too Small To Spite Me by alphaconde(m): 10:11pm On Dec 19, 2019
I live and work in delta state your politicians are trying they may be stealing but ur lives here are better that ur Nebor’s

Never driven on an earth road in delta state leading anywhere say a village go to edo state it’s as though for u to qualify as a village there u must have an earth road leading there

7 Likes

Re: Uduaghan To Okowa, Traditional Rulers: You Are Too Small To Spite Me by EddyGbolo(m): 10:12pm On Dec 19, 2019
uduaghan u and I know that u wrecked Delta. Even ur PDP brothers were so angry with u hence ur defection for immunity.

your cup go soon full

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uduaghan To Okowa, Traditional Rulers: You Are Too Small To Spite Me by DMerciful(m): 10:13pm On Dec 19, 2019
If you're not a Deltan then keep quiet! Okowa is performing and Deltans know this!
sexiestharam:
Two governors that have absolutely nothing to show for their years of governance. I don't even know who is worse between the two.

19 Likes

Re: Uduaghan To Okowa, Traditional Rulers: You Are Too Small To Spite Me by armadeo(m): 10:14pm On Dec 19, 2019
Lol
This one still dey talk. Abeg go siddon

8 Likes

Re: Uduaghan To Okowa, Traditional Rulers: You Are Too Small To Spite Me by KayCee92(m): 10:18pm On Dec 19, 2019
Let me analyze the event for your clear understanding. Uduaghan, the former governor dey vex say them no invite am come where them dey honour past governors of the state. He was however particularly angry at the organizers for not inviting him for according to him, the meat was so delicious that he cannot find it elsewhere grin grin. No mind me, just testing my backyard journalism skills�

20 Likes

Re: Uduaghan To Okowa, Traditional Rulers: You Are Too Small To Spite Me by oseiwe(m): 10:18pm On Dec 19, 2019
Uduaghan forgot that delta state died from his 'cut' too

16 Likes

Re: Uduaghan To Okowa, Traditional Rulers: You Are Too Small To Spite Me by Wronggee(m): 10:20pm On Dec 19, 2019
what has he done ??
hopexter:

Failing his polling unit doesn't mean he made no contributions to Delta state development, he has done more than the recent governor to be honest. undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uduaghan To Okowa, Traditional Rulers: You Are Too Small To Spite Me by Alashoalash10: 10:20pm On Dec 19, 2019
ijustdey:

https://thenationonlineng.net/youre-too-small-to-spite-me-udughan-tells-okowa-traditional-rulers/

so they honour ex convict James ibori,these people are thief themselves and this is reason Nigeria is like this. The present governor will be ex one day also

3 Likes

Re: Uduaghan To Okowa, Traditional Rulers: You Are Too Small To Spite Me by Authoreety: 10:21pm On Dec 19, 2019
I wonder why Uduaghan is complaining when the almighty James ibori did not complain about okowa not including his (uduaghans) name

Uduaghan should take several sits joor

2 Likes

Re: Uduaghan To Okowa, Traditional Rulers: You Are Too Small To Spite Me by healthserve(m): 10:21pm On Dec 19, 2019
KayCee92:
Let me analyze the event for your clear understanding. Uduaghan, the former governor dey vex say them no invite am come where them dey honour past governors of the state. He was however particularly angry at the organizers for not inviting him for according to him, the meat was so delicious that he cannot find it elsewhere grin grin. No mind me, just testing my backyard journalism skills�

Go take alabukun, you no well
Re: Uduaghan To Okowa, Traditional Rulers: You Are Too Small To Spite Me by midnighter(f): 10:21pm On Dec 19, 2019
After reading the post, he has a point. I dont see why a sitting governor should be acting like a child.

4 Likes

Re: Uduaghan To Okowa, Traditional Rulers: You Are Too Small To Spite Me by ghettokid1(m): 10:21pm On Dec 19, 2019
SadiqBabaSani:
[s]Their Problem, Delta States politicians re Som of the biggest crooks we av in d con3[/s]
TRASH

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan's Tribute To Prophet TB Joshua / Charles Idahosa: APC Lost Bayelsa Due To Oshiomhole’s Recklessness / 2023 ELECTIONS: Press Statement By US Embassy And Consulate.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.