Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,590 members, 7,958,824 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 03:51 AM

"Go Contest For Councillorship", Uduaghan To Utomi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Go Contest For Councillorship", Uduaghan To Utomi (28399 Views)

Oladotun Akinsiku Contesting For Councillorship In Ondo State (Photos) / Uduaghan To Okowa, Traditional Rulers: You Are Too Small To Spite Me / 65-Year-Old Woman Contesting For Councillorship In Jigawa (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Go Contest For Councillorship", Uduaghan To Utomi by Nobody: 7:52am On Jul 23, 2017
A criminal is talking and some irredeemable fools are here cheering him on. This country is doomed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Go Contest For Councillorship", Uduaghan To Utomi by Splashme: 8:18am On Jul 23, 2017
Afam4eva:
This is massacre. Chai, prof has suffered.

I'm a fan of Patt Utomi but i think Uduaghan made some very valid points.
Re: "Go Contest For Councillorship", Uduaghan To Utomi by Nobody: 8:31am On Jul 23, 2017
If not that Nigerian politics and by extension leadership is left in the hands of kleptomaniacs,agberos,drug barons,419ners,men without integrity,principles and men whose wealth have no antecedent.

In saner climes politicians and leaders are men who grew through the ranks in business,public service,private corporations,or creative industries.
Pat Utomi has antecedents,Utomi is an intellectual,who is Uduaghan?In saner climes Uduaghan cannot lace Utomi's shoes.But this is Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Go Contest For Councillorship", Uduaghan To Utomi by sapele914(m): 8:38am On Jul 23, 2017
michael142:
This Uduaghan the ape of Delta State dey talk all because Buhari nor fit touch am due to Buhari ill health. You lucky sha
Udughan USELESS governor,nothing to show,Bigot allowing his kinsmen itsekiri's to steal with impunity,the governor okowa you referred to did you support him,short man big thief,DEVIL,if not for ibori your cousin councillor for Warri you no for fit win,ask his achievements he will tell you he commissioned the airport ibori built,now you want to blame Pat Utomi for your own short sightedness,be driving your G wagon benz up and down God will judge you short man devil,where is the free trade zone you claimed you spent 10's of billions, thiefs only blind bat pdp people even consider you a human beign, you thought you will be in power forever,even the late Olu of Warri drove you and clueless jonathan from his palace,point to one project uduaghan did only to be putting his round pawpaw face on billboards at schools,the most useless and clueless governor so far in Delta history even the present governor he did not support he wanted to place his stooge Anthony obu,even his hit men ayiri emami and tuoyo omatsuli have left him after you all ate billions from Delta State,a very wicked man with an inferiority complex because of his height that likes to yansh tall women carrying my in law to wait for him abroad when he travels,Pat Utomi's mistake was accepting your invitation to dine with you,if not you and prof can never be on the same level intellectually in these lifetime,who knows you if not for Ibori?where is SUBEB money?you claim you are a doctor please show us one hospital you built,this nuasance is an alumni and was a visiting doctor in my secondary school FGC Warri with his small volkswagon beetle,a riff raff man if not for his cousin Ibori that brought him from obscurity,tell me one achievement he had before Ibori made him a commissioner?Animal that stole with impunity. Carry pdp for head we know they gave you everything you have,pdp is uduaghan's God. That slush account you had in diamond bank i hope someone whistle blows on you Big Thief.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Go Contest For Councillorship", Uduaghan To Utomi by Nobody: 9:02am On Jul 23, 2017
sapele914:
Udughan USELESS governor,nothing to show,Bigot allowing his kinsmen itsekiri's to steal with impunity,the governor okowa you referred to did you support him,short man big thief,DEVIL,if not for ibori your cousin councillor for Warri you no for fit win,ask his achievements he will tell you he commissioned the airport ibori built,now you want to blame Pat Utomi for your own short sightedness,be driving your G wagon benz up and down God will judge you short man devil,where is the free trade zone you claimed you spent 10's of billions, thiefs only blind bat pdp people even consider you a human beign, you thought you will be in power forever,even the late Olu of Warri drove you and clueless jonathan from his palace,point to one project uduaghan did only to be putting his round pawpaw face on billboards at schools,the most useless and clueless governor so far in Delta history even the present governor he did not support he wanted to place his stooge Anthony obu,even his hit men ayiri emami and tuoyo omatsuli have left him after you all ate billions from Delta State,a very wicked man with an inferiority complex because of his height that likes to yansh tall women carrying my in law to wait for him abroad when he travels,Pat Utomi's mistake was accepting your invitation to dine with you,if not you and prof can never be on the same level intellectually in these lifetime,who knows you if not for Ibori?where is SUBEB money?you claim you are a doctor please show us one hospital you built,this nuasance is an alumni and was a visiting doctor in my secondary school FGC Warri with his small volkswagon beetle,a riff raff man if not for his cousin Ibori that brought him from obscurity,tell me one achievement he had before Ibori made him a commissioner?Animal that stole with impunity. Carry pdp for head we know they gave you everything you have,pdp is uduaghan's God. That slush account you had in diamond bank i hope someone whistle blows on you Big Thief.

One of the major reasons why i relocated from warri was because the people have extremely low ways of thinking. They applause these politicians

1 Like

Re: "Go Contest For Councillorship", Uduaghan To Utomi by saintcasmir(m): 9:09am On Jul 23, 2017
Haha. Both uppercut and undercut for the prof.

However, I think Mr. Uduaghan is right here and it is a big challenge for Utomi.

1 Like

Re: "Go Contest For Councillorship", Uduaghan To Utomi by Jelal0007(m): 9:13am On Jul 23, 2017
Greatgrandson:
God bless you for this naked truth.
Unclad truth indeed. Is there anything u lot won't believe!

1 Like

Re: "Go Contest For Councillorship", Uduaghan To Utomi by mikolo80: 9:24am On Jul 23, 2017
guterMann:
If not that Nigerian politics and by extension leadership is left in the hands of kleptomaniacs,agberos,drug barons,419ners,men without integrity,principles and men whose wealth have no antecedent.

In saner climes politicians and leaders are men who grew through the ranks in business,public service,private corporations,or creative industries.
Pat Utomi has antecedents,Utomi is an intellectual,who is Uduaghan?In saner climes Uduaghan cannot lace Utomi's shoes.But this is Nigeria.
antecedents of failure while enriching himself. what's the difference BTW the two
Re: "Go Contest For Councillorship", Uduaghan To Utomi by poseidon12: 9:32am On Jul 23, 2017
eyeview:
Uduaghan is very right.
Never take serious any politician who goes about critisizing the activities of the opponents without concentrating on their own agenda or blueprint.
That is what put our nation in its present state. Apc was busy attacking every statement of the pdp without sitting down to articulate their own program or blueprint. I guess nigerians learnt it the hard way.

Do Nigerians actually learn? I doubt it.

1 Like

Re: "Go Contest For Councillorship", Uduaghan To Utomi by poseidon12: 9:40am On Jul 23, 2017
nofuckz:
cheesy Uduaghan shud go hide his head in same he was and is a disgrace to the state an example of what a leader should not be after taking delta years back he finally comes outta hidding to condem another potential hazard. indebting the state to a level the current puppet cannot even hide/cover up for, no developmental project rather a state on stand still and even one lost in time. if he himself had served the state well he would not be in hidding delta has been held back for too long we have the potential to become great.

Delta State people have themselves to blame. They keep voting for incompetents, thieves and fools. Why don't they seem to want to give good people a chance to turn things around for them.
People get the leadership they deserve.
Re: "Go Contest For Councillorship", Uduaghan To Utomi by poseidon12: 9:42am On Jul 23, 2017
Chuksgeo:
Pat Utomi that I used to think he is a clown. The useless man that knows everything but understands nothing

So you would prefer the likes of Ibori, Uduaghan and Okowa to Utomi?

1 Like

Re: "Go Contest For Councillorship", Uduaghan To Utomi by poseidon12: 9:48am On Jul 23, 2017
desmond2pk:
and lagos state is rich, the people wallow in gross poverty too

So if Lagos State is rich and the people wallow in poverty, then it is ok for Delta State to end up in the same situation?

1 Like

Re: "Go Contest For Councillorship", Uduaghan To Utomi by bengasyl(m): 9:51am On Jul 23, 2017
politic sha. no respect for the erudite prof.
Re: "Go Contest For Councillorship", Uduaghan To Utomi by bengasyl(m): 9:52am On Jul 23, 2017
Oh Lawd Akant tek this...

Utomi right now... [seriously]
Re: "Go Contest For Councillorship", Uduaghan To Utomi by Mypeoplemypipo: 9:58am On Jul 23, 2017
It is only in a country like Nigeria that Uduaghan will be allowed to walk the streets a free man. Under Gov Uduaghan delta state earned at least 10 billion per month for 8 eight years . What did he achieve in Delta for 8 years.

The okpanam / Asaba road drainage construction has been going on for over 5 years , ( less than 3 kilometers stretch) and Uduaghan is talking.

1 Like

Re: "Go Contest For Councillorship", Uduaghan To Utomi by Mypeoplemypipo: 10:04am On Jul 23, 2017
wingman:
A criminal is talking and some irredeemable fools are here cheering him on. This country is doomed.

If president Buhari is serious about fighting corruption , the EFCC should be mandated to review all contracts awarded in the last 10 years at the state level beginning with Delta state . Let see whether Uduaghan will still be talking . i bet you now he has joined APC , he is busy bribing everybody for him not to be probed.
Re: "Go Contest For Councillorship", Uduaghan To Utomi by poseidon12: 10:06am On Jul 23, 2017
michael142:

One of the major reasons why i relocated from warri was because the people have extremely low ways of thinking. They applause these politicians

The problem is everywhere in Nigeria. Nigerians are the problem, not the leaders. This incompetent Uduaghan still won two terms as governor. People still lined up to vote him two times.
It would be interesting to find out the average IQ of the average Nigerian because I suspect that our problem as a country has to do with low level of intelligence of the people.

2 Likes

Re: "Go Contest For Councillorship", Uduaghan To Utomi by In4matic: 12:25pm On Jul 23, 2017
poseidon12:

The problem is everywhere in Nigeria. Nigerians are the problem, not the leaders. This incompetent Uduaghan still won two terms as governor. People still lined up to vote him two times.
It would be interesting to find out the average IQ of the average Nigerian because I suspect that our problem as a country has to do with low level of intelligence of the people.
Delta youths are the most ignorant and myopic.
Majority of the 'deve' boys have never travelled out of delta and dont listen to news about other places so they dont know any better.
To them any 'chairmo' that can buy the next round of drinks is worth listening and working for.
Most of the gun-totting thugs in delta who helped them get into power are roaming the streets AS Broke As The Next Person. They're courting violence so they can rob and loot in the pandemonium.
Uduaghan knows he never won any election on free and fair basis without massive rigging.
Thank God they are out of power now.
Re: "Go Contest For Councillorship", Uduaghan To Utomi by In4matic: 12:44pm On Jul 23, 2017
The Same Uduaghan Who Built A Round About, Broke it down and rebuilt it with a lighted christmans tree then broke ot down again and rebuilt an art edifice on the same spot only to break it again and build a flyover. A flyover so poorly constructed using not a single iron beam but iron rods like he was decking a house. Today the FLYOVER can't carry some S.U.Vs. Rather, It's Sagging To One Side like a sinking ship.
The man who dug up the whole warri in the name of road construction and covered up julius berger-laid water channels on the NPA-DSC high way with paved walkways on an expressway (tell me who needs walkways on an express?).
Now the rains can no longer drain off the highway thereby destroying the roads.
Is this the type of person you want Professor Pat Utomi to reason with?
A man whose constiuents rejected him in his rabid desire to transform to a senator after destroying the whole of warri.
It is not his fault

1 Like

Re: "Go Contest For Councillorship", Uduaghan To Utomi by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jul 23, 2017
poseidon12:

You are right my brother. The one when dey even pain be pass be say, if pdp and apc lose 2019 election and a new party wins, all the thieves from pdp and apc go migrate enter the new party. Nigerians should protest now insisting that these politicians should pass a law into our constitution that will require politicians to spend at least 6 years in their political party before jumping into another. If them pass this law into constitution naija fit improve small.
Re: "Go Contest For Councillorship", Uduaghan To Utomi by truereligion999: 2:24pm On Jul 23, 2017
Most people are where they are today because they do not have the courage to do what their mates do to be wealthy. Knowledge is wealth, Be wise The Great Indian Temple Of Riches do not take life to grant wealth or any wish of mankind. Many you see today in big houses, cars, Politics, Big businesses are all made what they are today by TRUE RELIGION. Seek from us with your material sacrifice and you will be happy and wealthy forever. We can help you solve any thing that is bothering you in life...

The spells that we do involve healing, love, harmony, wealth, wisdom, prosperity, elevation in any positions and creativity. Instant Invocation Of Money. The potions that we stir might be a headache remedy, a cold tonic, money spell, friendship oil, love casts, or an herbal flea bath for our pets. We strive to gain knowledge and use the natural remedies to solve all earthly problems.

I conjure, invoke, summon, predict, and heal whatever sickness without mistakes or repetitions. I also render divine advise in Business or any area that is of your interest that is confusing you.

Contact us on: +2348025370154,WhatsApp us on same number or Email us on truereligion0999@gmail.com.....

TRUE RELIGION INNER TEMPLE is here to help everybody no matter how your situation may be, once you call on us we will stand for you and fight for you, we have helped a lot of people from all over the world. Places like Ghana. Nigeria.south Africa and lots more, any one who has problem and keep to his or her self should be ready to face death and poverty forever and anyone who has problem and call on us should be ready to enjoy life in abundance and be free forever we don't stain our selves with blood but we use natural materials and animals to perform our sacrifices and not with human blood. Before the cold water will boil it will go through heat and before the gold will glitter it will go through fire and also before you can bend iron it will go through heat.

No matter how the condition is to you just choose to be part of us and enjoy life eternaly. Come and be free for ever......
Re: "Go Contest For Councillorship", Uduaghan To Utomi by TheKingIsHere: 3:16pm On Jul 23, 2017
Uduaghan and okowa are the most useless governors ever in delta State. Uduaghan should shut his dirty mouth angry
Re: "Go Contest For Councillorship", Uduaghan To Utomi by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jul 23, 2017
[quote author=hatchy post=58730918]Emmanuel Uduagan really bashed the Prof.
It is easier to criticise but difficult to act when given the same opportunity to perform.
This was the lies and deception Apc sold to the Nigerian populace. They criticised anything and everything the PDP was doing including electricity supplies,economy, roads,health care etc. The defunct ACN asked the government to furnish the Nigerian citizens with daily brief of President Yaradua's health status but today that same party that was marged to become Apc have done the opposite.President Buhari's health status is still shrouded in secrecy.The economy is in shambles, no steady electricity supply even when the gas pipelines are not sabotaged.
Instead the Apc government comes with anti people's policies where even beggars will now pay tax,movies production done outside the shores of Nigeria to be banned coupled with several other policies that has brought total hardship to Nigerians.] Bro, 100 gbozaaas to u!!! U said my mind.
Re: "Go Contest For Councillorship", Uduaghan To Utomi by deebrain(m): 4:45pm On Jul 23, 2017
holatin:
i hope i win against your dad since we both lack it

Don't worry about him. He's late.
Re: "Go Contest For Councillorship", Uduaghan To Utomi by truereligion999: 5:34pm On Jul 23, 2017
Most people are where they are today because they do not have the courage to do what their mates do to be wealthy. Knowledge is wealth, Be wise The Great Indian Temple Of Riches do not take life to grant wealth or any wish of mankind. Many you see today in big houses, cars, Politics, Big businesses are all made what they are today by TRUE RELIGION. Seek from us with your material sacrifice and you will be happy and wealthy forever. We can help you solve any thing that is bothering you in life...

The spells that we do involve healing, love, harmony, wealth, wisdom, prosperity, elevation in any positions and creativity. Instant Invocation Of Money. The potions that we stir might be a headache remedy, a cold tonic, money spell, friendship oil, love casts, or an herbal flea bath for our pets. We strive to gain knowledge and use the natural remedies to solve all earthly problems.

I conjure, invoke, summon, predict, and heal whatever sickness without mistakes or repetitions. I also render divine advise in Business or any area that is of your interest that is confusing you.

Contact us on: +2348025370154,WhatsApp us on same number or Email us on truereligion0999@gmail.com.....

TRUE RELIGION INNER TEMPLE is here to help everybody no matter how your situation may be, once you call on us we will stand for you and fight for you, we have helped a lot of people from all over the world. Places like Ghana. Nigeria.south Africa and lots more, any one who has problem and keep to his or her self should be ready to face death and poverty forever and anyone who has problem and call on us should be ready to enjoy life in abundance and be free forever we don't stain our selves with blood but we use natural materials and animals to perform our sacrifices and not with human blood. Before the cold water will boil it will go through heat and before the gold will glitter it will go through fire and also before you can bend iron it will go through heat.

No matter how the condition is to you just choose to be part of us and enjoy life eternaly. Come and be free for ever......
Re: "Go Contest For Councillorship", Uduaghan To Utomi by fejikudz(m): 5:48pm On Jul 23, 2017
Mypeoplemypipo:
It is only in a country like Nigeria that Uduaghan will be allowed to walk the streets a free man. Under Gov Uduaghan delta state earned at least 10 billion per month for 8 eight years . What did he achieve in Delta for 8 years.

The okpanam / Asaba road drainage construction has been going on for over 5 years , ( less than 3 kilometers stretch) and Uduaghan is talking.

As in eh.. the thing dey pain me.. of all people to speak.. uduaghan still dey open mouth. That thief wen milk delta state diee

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rochas Okorocha's Presidential Campaign Buses Sighted In London Streets / Sanwo-olu Lands In Port Harcourt On Wike's Invitation (Video) / Tinubu Opposes Live Broadcast Of Tribunal Proceedings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.