Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,722 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

Lady U.K.citizen Is Seeking Responsible Male Life Partner. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady U.K.citizen Is Seeking Responsible Male Life Partner. (2620 Views)

What Are Your Top 3 Criteria When Looking For A Potential Life Partner? / Two Friends Bust Married Nigerian Man Playing Them In U.k / Follow These Principles And You ll Bed Any Lady U Want! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady U.K.citizen Is Seeking Responsible Male Life Partner. by WeNoGoDie(m): 8:09pm On Jul 22, 2017
Note: For those calling this a fraud or scam. Please lets meet in any police station of your desire and if I fail to provide proof, do as you please.

NOBODY WILL DEMAND A DIME FROM YOU.THIS IS NOT SCAM.

I have a God fearing, good looking female relative living in U.K. She is a graduate in marketing in U.K.

She has full U.k citizenship and the potential partner will enjoy automatic U.k citizenship if he doesn't have one already. She' Nigerian Ibo tribe and needs a Nigerian Life partner.

* Fellow must be God fearing and has no record of crime or criminal activities.

* Fellow must be a Christian without any history of occultism,atheism or spiritism.

* Someone in the medical field is preferable but others too are welcome.

* Fellow must be fully and gainfully employed.

*Please no gold diggers and desperados.

If interested please send a WhatsApp message in the below format:

Name:

State of Origin:

Photo:

I'll be pleased to contact you and give you details.

Call: .0.8.0.5.4.9.4.2.3.1.4.

WhatsApp: 0.8.0.9.4.2.0.3.6.1.5.
Re: Lady U.K.citizen Is Seeking Responsible Male Life Partner. by Caustics: 8:31pm On Jul 22, 2017
Scammer cool
Re: Lady U.K.citizen Is Seeking Responsible Male Life Partner. by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jul 22, 2017
And guys don finish for UK or is she that bad? grin

3 Likes

Re: Lady U.K.citizen Is Seeking Responsible Male Life Partner. by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jul 22, 2017
Lame fmt undecided
Re: Lady U.K.citizen Is Seeking Responsible Male Life Partner. by WeNoGoDie(m): 8:46pm On Jul 22, 2017
Prettythicksmi:
And guys don finish for UK or is she that bad? grin

Are you new to Nigerians oversee seeking to marry from home?

As a lady are you that unaware? Pity

1 Like

Re: Lady U.K.citizen Is Seeking Responsible Male Life Partner. by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jul 22, 2017
WeNoGoDie:

Are you new to Nigerians oversee seeking to marry from home?

As a lady are you that unaware? Pity
Explain better naw,mtchew.Guys don finish for ur area as well? grin

2 Likes

Re: Lady U.K.citizen Is Seeking Responsible Male Life Partner. by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jul 22, 2017
MrCork is peeping grin
Re: Lady U.K.citizen Is Seeking Responsible Male Life Partner. by WeNoGoDie(m): 8:49pm On Jul 22, 2017
Caustics:
Scammer cool

Did you care to check my profile to see any trace of scam there?

Many nairalanders have met me face to face and transacted with me.

I challenge you to a bet and you win if I fail to provide proof. Let's meet face to face and be kind to come with police.
Re: Lady U.K.citizen Is Seeking Responsible Male Life Partner. by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jul 22, 2017
Leonbonapart this your chance! Take it! Sharp sharp! Don't let it pass by
Re: Lady U.K.citizen Is Seeking Responsible Male Life Partner. by vikithor(m): 8:53pm On Jul 22, 2017
Helo,
Like to respond to the marriage/relationship topic.
Name-victor
State of origin-akwa ibom,oron
Field of study-banking/finance
Occupation-business,driving school proprietor/instructor
Whatsapp contact-08109974859

Re: Lady U.K.citizen Is Seeking Responsible Male Life Partner. by Caustics: 8:55pm On Jul 22, 2017
WeNoGoDie:

Did you care to check my profile to see any trace of scam there?

Many nairalanders have met me face to face and transacted with me.

I challenge you to a bet and you win if I fail to provide proof. Let's meet face to face and be kind to come with police.

no need for that. cool how old is your relative?

1 Like

Re: Lady U.K.citizen Is Seeking Responsible Male Life Partner. by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jul 22, 2017
Kingtom and Jacksparrow127 get in here

This is your year grin grin
Re: Lady U.K.citizen Is Seeking Responsible Male Life Partner. by WeNoGoDie(m): 8:57pm On Jul 22, 2017
Prettythicksmi:
Explain better naw,mtchew.Guys don finish for ur area as well? grin

I easily recognize jealousy especially when it comes from a lady. How does this affect.You are not even a man.

I won't speak further.
Re: Lady U.K.citizen Is Seeking Responsible Male Life Partner. by WeNoGoDie(m): 8:59pm On Jul 22, 2017
Caustics:
no need for that. cool how old is your relative?

WhatsApp and follow the format described.Thanks
Re: Lady U.K.citizen Is Seeking Responsible Male Life Partner. by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jul 22, 2017
skarlett:
King.tom and Jacksparrow127 get in here

I'm married with kids ma. Except she's ready to be my second wife cheesy cheesy
Re: Lady U.K.citizen Is Seeking Responsible Male Life Partner. by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jul 22, 2017
WeNoGoDie:

I easily recognize jealousy especially when it comes from a lady. How does this affect.You are not even a man.

I won't speak further.
Oga park well ,nl guys are all taken except u. grin
Re: Lady U.K.citizen Is Seeking Responsible Male Life Partner. by Leonbonapart(m): 9:04pm On Jul 22, 2017
lovelygurl:
Leonbonapart this your chance! Take it! Sharp sharp! Don't let it pass by
I am bigger than all these....
atleast you can see I have chances

Don't even know when you can ever get hooked grin cheesy

Omg she can't survive that one cheesy grin
Re: Lady U.K.citizen Is Seeking Responsible Male Life Partner. by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jul 22, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
I'm married with kids ma. Except she's ready to be my second wife cheesy cheesy

Kids ni, pikins ko grin grin grin
Re: Lady U.K.citizen Is Seeking Responsible Male Life Partner. by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jul 22, 2017
Leonbonapart:
I am bigger than all these....
atleast you can see I have chances

Don't even know when you can ever get hooked grin cheesy

Omg she can't survive that one cheesy grin

You are bigger than this yet ...

Better stop all those shakara and grab your chance. I'm trying to help you, you are forming hard to get even though you are desperate. The lady might be the 1 for you!

Re: Lady U.K.citizen Is Seeking Responsible Male Life Partner. by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jul 22, 2017
skarlett:

Kids ni, pikins ko grin grin grin
They are as old as you o tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Lady U.K.citizen Is Seeking Responsible Male Life Partner. by Leonbonapart(m): 9:13pm On Jul 22, 2017
lovelygurl:

You are bigger than this yet ...

Better stop all those shakara and grab your chance. I'm trying to help you, you are forming hard to get even though you are desperate. The lady might be the 1 for you!
seriously you trynna help? You mean you?
You can't even help yourself and you wanna help me grin cheesy
such a joker... do me a favour and pretend to help yourself first. Adakaenwa....

Another finishing cheesy
Re: Lady U.K.citizen Is Seeking Responsible Male Life Partner. by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jul 22, 2017
Leonbonapart:
seriously you trynna help? You mean you?
You can't even help yourself and you wanna help me grin cheesy
such a joker... do me a favour and pretend to help yourself first. Adakaenwa....

Another finishing cheesy

Smhhhh, this is why you are single. You are DESPERATE, a nice girl from the UK might even like you despite your stupidity and foolishness, yet you are here pretending like your life is not miserable.

But don't worry, I will help you because you are actually the first stupid person I have met that makes me laugh. You don't need to say thank you and blush. You are already welcome grin

But I think we might want to work on your approach first, you really really are acting like a bitter slowpoke. You have to understand that's a turn off for most girls

2 Likes

Re: Lady U.K.citizen Is Seeking Responsible Male Life Partner. by Leonbonapart(m): 9:26pm On Jul 22, 2017
lovelygurl:

Smhhhh, this is why you are single. You are DESPERATE, a nice girl from the UK might even like you despite your stupidity and foolishness, yet you are here pretending like your life is not miserable.

But don't worry, I will help you because you are actually the first stupid person I have met that makes me laugh. You don't need to say thank you and blush. You are already welcome grin

But I think we might want to work on your approach first, you really really are acting like a bitter slowpoke. You have to understand that's a turn off for most girls
everyday of my life I keep weeping for the deluded dude that will put you in that face me I face you rented apartment. He's Surely gonna marry a cursed chik who will probably feel bossy and reduce him to nothing. Go for deliverance and counselling before your miserable life reach the point of no return
Re: Lady U.K.citizen Is Seeking Responsible Male Life Partner. by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jul 22, 2017
Leonbonapart:
everyday of my life I keep weeping for the deluded dude that will put you in that face me I face you rented apartment. He's Surely gonna marry a cursed chik who will probably feel bossy and reduce him to nothing. Go for deliverance and counselling before your miserable life reach the point of no return

Omg that sounds bad sad

But 1 question

Everyday of your life

So mean you have a life? grin

You don't mean it
Re: Lady U.K.citizen Is Seeking Responsible Male Life Partner. by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jul 22, 2017
This is job advert ooo grin grin
Re: Lady U.K.citizen Is Seeking Responsible Male Life Partner. by Leonbonapart(m): 9:38pm On Jul 22, 2017
lovelygurl:

Omg that sounds bad sad

But 1 question

Everyday of your life

So mean you have a life? grin

You don't mean it
your comeback suck!!! undecided.... You have a life but your whole life is a joke cheesy
Re: Lady U.K.citizen Is Seeking Responsible Male Life Partner. by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jul 22, 2017
Leonbonapart:
your comeback suck!!! undecided.... You have a life but your whole life is a joke cheesy

Dude my life is aaaaaawesome. I know you wish yours was but don't worry. 2017 will be your year because now you have ME. I wonder how your life was before me, I mean it's already pathetic. I can't imagine it even imagine it being MORE pathetic but don't worry. I know I am the best thing that has ever happened to you.

Aaaaaah, what would you do without me grin

I know it's overwhelming but it's ok wink

Sooooo

Do you want me to call the lady for you?

1 Like

Re: Lady U.K.citizen Is Seeking Responsible Male Life Partner. by Leonbonapart(m): 9:52pm On Jul 22, 2017
lovelygurl:

Dude my life is aaaaaawesome. I know you wish yours was but don't worry. 2017 will be your year because now you have ME. I wonder how your life was before me, I mean it's already pathetic. I can't imagine it even imagine it being MORE pathetic but don't worry. I know I am the best thing that has ever happened to you.

Sooooo

parable: when there is nothing to do, you get involve in snail picking undecided
You can't make my bench even after h'v picked my first 11 grin

Don't cry please kiss
Re: Lady U.K.citizen Is Seeking Responsible Male Life Partner. by adaksbullet: 9:55pm On Jul 22, 2017
skarlett:
Kingtom and Jacksparrow127 get in here

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady U.K.citizen Is Seeking Responsible Male Life Partner. by Joniboi(m): 10:00pm On Jul 22, 2017
lovelygurl:

Sooooo

Why are you harassing the poor guy. Please let him be.
Re: Lady U.K.citizen Is Seeking Responsible Male Life Partner. by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jul 22, 2017
Joniboi:
Why are you harassing the poor guy. Please let him be.

What? Hell no! He wanted my attention and I will give it to him.

"Poor guy "?

Looooool

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

3year's Dating A Girl Without Sex(exclusively Bae) / Does Vagina Have Same Size? / So What,if He Is Old Enough To Be My Father.i Am Not Attracted To My Mates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.