Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,113 members, 7,821,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

This Is How A Guy Should Talk About His Gf - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is How A Guy Should Talk About His Gf (1161 Views)

7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! / This Is The Mentality Every Broke Guy Should Have!!! / Lagos Man Pretends To Be Dead In An Accident Only To Rise And Propose To His GF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is How A Guy Should Talk About His Gf by babsir(m): 7:55pm On Jul 17, 2017
Saw this on twitter, what a lucky lad he his

Re: This Is How A Guy Should Talk About His Gf by moshood521: 8:01pm On Jul 17, 2017
Hmmnmm.....
I researve my comment....
Re: This Is How A Guy Should Talk About His Gf by Kondomatic(m): 8:22pm On Jul 17, 2017
His heart is still untouched

1 Like

Re: This Is How A Guy Should Talk About His Gf by pocohantas(f): 8:27pm On Jul 17, 2017
So sweet. May their love blossom, so that the bad belle above me can be put to shame grin.

I like the part of her being adorable clueless.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is How A Guy Should Talk About His Gf by ikp120(m): 8:33pm On Jul 17, 2017
LMAO grin grin grin grin

Dude is a learner! These hoes ain't loyal ooo. Just wait for a richer and "more caring" (as they call it) guy to come around and watch what happens.

You may even be shocked to find out that she's got 2 other guys around. Hehehehehe grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: This Is How A Guy Should Talk About His Gf by MhizzAJ(f): 8:41pm On Jul 17, 2017
ikp120:
LMAO grin grin grin grin

Dude is a learner! These hoes ain't loyal ooo. Just wait for a richer and "more caring" (as they call it) guy to come around and watch what happens.

You may even be shocked to find out that she's got 2 other guys around. Hehehehehe grin grin grin grin

What do u mean by these hoes ain't loyal undecided

u think everything a lady wants is just money

3 Likes

Re: This Is How A Guy Should Talk About His Gf by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jul 17, 2017
ikp120:
LMAO grin grin grin grin

Don't be so bitter. It makes you age faster lipsrsealed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is How A Guy Should Talk About His Gf by ikp120(m): 9:15pm On Jul 17, 2017
lovelygurl:

Don't be so bitter. It makes you age faster lipsrsealed
I am not even close to being bitter. I'm here LMAO. Whenever I see a text like that, I can tell you how the relationship will end.

Any guy who can vouchs for a girl he is in relationship with, is a VERY big fool! Heheheheheheheheheheh grin grin grin grin

Re: This Is How A Guy Should Talk About His Gf by BetterHalf: 9:16pm On Jul 17, 2017
Sounds too cheesy... more like a chap writing out the fantasies he has about a crush (way outta his league) he might never have even had a chat with. angry
However, if it is a real relationship, it must be a few days weeks old... dude, give it six months and lets have this convo again! cool
Re: This Is How A Guy Should Talk About His Gf by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jul 17, 2017
ikp120:
I am not even close to being bitter. I'm here LMAO. Whenever I see a text like that, I can tell you how the relationship will end.

Any guy who can vouchs for a girl he is in relationship with, is a VERY big fool! Heheheheheheheheheheh grin grin grin grin

See me day was awwwwwesome which is the reason why I'm begging you not to ruin it. Nobody loves their day getting ruined by a bitter fool, who is angry of never being loved and not capable of loving. What a sad, pathetic life but anyways my point is stop quoting me, don't ruin my day
Re: This Is How A Guy Should Talk About His Gf by ikp120(m): 9:44pm On Jul 17, 2017
lovelygurl:

See me day was awwwwwesome which is the reason why I'm begging you not to ruin it. Nobody loves their day getting ruined by a bitter fool, who is angry of never being loved and not capable of loving. What a sad, pathetic life but anyways my point is stop quoting me, don't ruin my day
There she goes throwing insults like a kid. Na wa o. No be you quote me first? I didn't even remember that you exist o. You just ran into my mention like say the thing dey give you orgasm.

I am not bitter ooo. Stop taking things that happen on Nairaland personal, it's just for fun. You girls are really funny set of people.

LMAO grin grin grin grin

Re: This Is How A Guy Should Talk About His Gf by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jul 17, 2017
ikp120:
There she goes throwing insults like a kid. Na wa o. No be you quote me first? I didn't even remember that you exist o. You just ran into my mention like say the thing dey give you orgasm.

I am not bitter ooo. Stop taking things that happen on Nairaland personal, it's just for fun. You girls are really funny set of people.

LMAO grin grin grin grin

Oh God I can't embarassed
Re: This Is How A Guy Should Talk About His Gf by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jul 17, 2017
Kondomatic:
His heart is still untouched
Re: This Is How A Guy Should Talk About His Gf by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jul 17, 2017
Too distracted to read that epistle....
Re: This Is How A Guy Should Talk About His Gf by jorion(m): 11:42pm On Jul 17, 2017
Give this idiot 2 month, i bet u, his gospel will change. Girls are like crack, you only feel the negative effect after awhile
Re: This Is How A Guy Should Talk About His Gf by PassionateSoul(m): 11:47pm On Jul 17, 2017
Lemme digress a bit. See eh, I'm looking for a girlfriend, if you're young beautiful smart and goal driven, holla me. Will be glad to hear from you

(1) (Reply)

Couples Who Met 2years Ago On Facebook Set To Marry (photos) / Dating 101: How To Know When A Woman Is Pretending / Help Is It Wrong Or Right To Buy Pad For My Babe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.