Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,664 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

Houses And Areas Close To Shoprite Asaba, Flooded - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Houses And Areas Close To Shoprite Asaba, Flooded (48230 Views)

Boko Haram Burns 73 Houses And 28 Shops In Borno / The Roads Leading To Shoprite Entrance, Warri Are In Bad State / EFCC Seizes George Turnah's Houses And Bank Accounts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Houses And Areas Close To Shoprite Asaba, Flooded by ottohan: 3:33pm On Jul 23, 2017
How do people cope around here mehn....
I pray dey dont fall sick

i just cant stand the sight of flood
Re: Houses And Areas Close To Shoprite Asaba, Flooded by Nickymezor(f): 3:36pm On Jul 23, 2017
Gosh! Too bad...water, water Every where!
Re: Houses And Areas Close To Shoprite Asaba, Flooded by nairaman66(m): 3:40pm On Jul 23, 2017
divicode:

In you dreams? Which area? Abeg go and finish selling your gala, the hold up is building agaig

Dude go and learn to spell correctly first!

2 Likes

Re: Houses And Areas Close To Shoprite Asaba, Flooded by Cubeet: 3:41pm On Jul 23, 2017
zxcvb:

Omo see painment...
Lagos is still d best city in Nigeria forget the dirts u see that is one of d downsides of the slums in Lagos..
Lagos is not overhyped it is still d best no wonder it houses our entertainment industry it also houses a lot of FDI.. Lagos is better than the whole SS
portharcourt is a slum...
look at Delta glorified village
I have stayed in Lagos, Lagos is over hyped.
Places like Abaranje ,Mushin, some part of Ejigbo, Ajegunle, Oshodi, Bariga, Ayobo, Ijegun,Okerube etc defines what a true Ghetto is.
Those places are so dirty and unkept. You can only boast of island, despite there being a flood prone area. Other places are just overhyped villages.
Why do Lagos House the Entertainment industry? If you can reply to my question correctly, then we can continue with the conversation

2 Likes

Re: Houses And Areas Close To Shoprite Asaba, Flooded by misspineapple(f): 3:45pm On Jul 23, 2017
What crime did we commit to deserve dis abeg..Flood everywia like neva b4
Re: Houses And Areas Close To Shoprite Asaba, Flooded by nairaman66(m): 3:47pm On Jul 23, 2017
divicode:

In you dreams? Which area? Abeg go and finish selling your gala, the hold up is building agaig

Dude go and learn to spell correctly first! Here is a pic, anyone who lives in lekki- VGC roundabout can confirm. Conservation Plaza by orchid Hotel Rd, Southern view Estate. Tekno used to stay at the back of TOJA2! grin

1 Like

Re: Houses And Areas Close To Shoprite Asaba, Flooded by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jul 23, 2017
Cubeet:

I have stayed in Lagos, Lagos is over hyped.
Places like Abaranje ,Mushin, some part of Ejigbo, Ajegunle, Oshodi, Bariga, Ayobo, Ijegun,Okerube etc defines what a true Ghetto is.
Those places are so dirty and unkept. You can only boast of island, despite there being a flood prone area. Other places are just overhyped villages.
Why do Lagos House the Entertainment industry? If you can reply to my question correctly, then we can continue with the conversation

Guy which state in Nigeria doesn't have ghettos.. now let me mention nice places on d mainland.. magodo, yaba, bode Thomas, gbagada, palmgrove, omole, Ikeja, Maryland etc...
u call other places overgyped village I laugh in Swahili Ikeja is more developed than the whole SS magodo is more developed than whole SE.
Lagos is the best, craziest , richest and greatest city in Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Houses And Areas Close To Shoprite Asaba, Flooded by Austinoiz(m): 3:52pm On Jul 23, 2017
OkoYibo:
Very good

Some ipod piglets made fun of Yorubaland yesterday in a thread about flooding in Lagos not knowing that theirs was just hours away.

I don't want this flood to affect any of the five Eastern states, they're already battling with erosion.

If this type of flood enters Anambra, we'll just wake up one morning and start looking for Anambra on the map of Nigeria only to hear that erosion has washed the state away.

For your sense-deprived mind now, u do talk nah. Na to garner useless likes now u dey wait.
Skull miner!
Re: Houses And Areas Close To Shoprite Asaba, Flooded by Cubeet: 3:55pm On Jul 23, 2017
zxcvb:

Guy which state in Nigeria doesn't have ghettos.. now let me mention nice places on d mainland.. magodo, yaba, bode Thomas, gbagada, palmgrove, omole, Ikeja, Maryland etc...
u call other places overgyped village I laugh in Swahili Ikeja is more developed than the whole SS magodo is more developed than whole SE.
Lagos is the best, craziest , richest and greatest city in Nigeria

Leave your cave and go to other regions.So States in the SS don't have Nice places too right?
Why is it that those in SW always mention only Lagos when comparing developement in regions.
Re: Houses And Areas Close To Shoprite Asaba, Flooded by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jul 23, 2017
Cubeet:

Leave your cave and go to other regions.So States in the SS don't have Nice places too right?
Why is it that those in SW always mention only Lagos when comparing developement in regions.

Ibadan , Abeokuta, akure, Ogun state are developed
Re: Houses And Areas Close To Shoprite Asaba, Flooded by OkoYibo: 4:01pm On Jul 23, 2017
Austinoiz:

For your sense-deprived mind now, u do talk nah. Na to garner useless likes now u dey wait.
Skull miner!

Who is this ill-bred mongrel?

Please go and carry cocaine and get killed in Indonesia like all useful adults in your lineage.

1 Like

Re: Houses And Areas Close To Shoprite Asaba, Flooded by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jul 23, 2017
Nebuchadnezar:
[s][/s]
yes we're developing Lagos and living large while the self acclaimed owners are our touts agberos mai guards etc

Lagos is a no man's land
kiss the truth

In your dream? And nothing to show for it? Not even a LG chairman!
Continue your wish kiddi
Re: Houses And Areas Close To Shoprite Asaba, Flooded by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jul 23, 2017
nairaman66:

Dude go and learn to spell correctly first!
Kiddo, face the fact and stop chasing shadows. Go and suck, your mother is waiting

1 Like

Re: Houses And Areas Close To Shoprite Asaba, Flooded by Bizibi(m): 4:15pm On Jul 23, 2017
zxcvb:

Akwaibom is a village remove uyo
mtcheeeew!!!
Re: Houses And Areas Close To Shoprite Asaba, Flooded by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jul 23, 2017
nairaman66:

Dude go and learn to spell correctly first! Here is a pic, anyone who lives in lekki- VGC roundabout can confirm. Conservation Plaza by orchid Hotel Rd, Southern view Estate. Tekno used to stay at the back of TOJA2! grin

Kwakwakwakwakwa! Go and sell your gala or else no money to report at Alaba electronic market tomorrow except you want to trek
Re: Houses And Areas Close To Shoprite Asaba, Flooded by nairaman66(m): 4:45pm On Jul 23, 2017
divicode:

Kwakwakwakwakwa! Go and sell your gala or else no money to report at Alaba electronic market tomorrow except you want to trek

Dude I am an Urhobo!
Re: Houses And Areas Close To Shoprite Asaba, Flooded by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jul 23, 2017
nairaman66:

Dude I am an Urhobo!

Now you are abandoning your Igbo lineage just like your master cownu abandoned his fellows languishing in jail?
Re: Houses And Areas Close To Shoprite Asaba, Flooded by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jul 23, 2017
OkoYibo:

Who is this ill-bred mongrel?

Please go and carry cocaine and get killed in Indonesia like all useful adults in your lineage.
Chai!!!
That was epic!

1 Like

Re: Houses And Areas Close To Shoprite Asaba, Flooded by ALAYORMII: 4:51pm On Jul 23, 2017
Eastatlantaniqqa:
mechanics and farmers would be grateful for the flood
#EVERYDISAPPOINTMENTISABLESSING

Mechanics?? Maybe

Farmers?? Definitely not

A flood that can submerge a car will most definitely damage their crops and kill their livestock
Re: Houses And Areas Close To Shoprite Asaba, Flooded by UbChapter(m): 4:53pm On Jul 23, 2017
Oga sell ur motor buy canoe. Na d surest means of transportation be that now.
Re: Houses And Areas Close To Shoprite Asaba, Flooded by nairaman66(m): 5:07pm On Jul 23, 2017
divicode:

Now you are abandoning your Igbo lineage just like your master cownu abandoned his fellows languishing in jail?

Try and leave the Igbo race alone and fight for your own redemption. Kind Regards

1 Like

Re: Houses And Areas Close To Shoprite Asaba, Flooded by Drslimz: 5:16pm On Jul 23, 2017
pyyxxaro:
Mechanics would be thanking God for this breakthrough

Steady customers cool

Very true. This is their own season
Re: Houses And Areas Close To Shoprite Asaba, Flooded by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jul 23, 2017
nairaman66:

Try and leave the Igbo race alone and fight for your own redemption. Kind Regards

We already enslaved your generations and the ones unborn
Kind regards kiddo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Houses And Areas Close To Shoprite Asaba, Flooded by jaytime(m): 5:44pm On Jul 23, 2017
Hmmm I thought it's only Lekki, Lagos.
Re: Houses And Areas Close To Shoprite Asaba, Flooded by kenoz(m): 5:53pm On Jul 23, 2017
Too bad
Re: Houses And Areas Close To Shoprite Asaba, Flooded by nairaman66(m): 6:46pm On Jul 23, 2017
divicode:

We already enslaved your generations and the ones unborn
Kind regards kiddo

Put a meaning to your life first and come back here to rant and I will take you serious.
Re: Houses And Areas Close To Shoprite Asaba, Flooded by abioyeolaide(m): 6:58pm On Jul 23, 2017
Maybe the mechanics around the area cursed them.
Re: Houses And Areas Close To Shoprite Asaba, Flooded by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jul 23, 2017
nairaman66:

Put a meaning to your life first and come back here to rant and I will take you serious.
Maybe you should tell that to your slave generations first and come back here and I will take you serious

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Houses And Areas Close To Shoprite Asaba, Flooded by raphieMontella: 8:13pm On Jul 23, 2017
RealHaute:
The South-south also floods. What is your red arrow pointing to?
The shoprite building...
Look Closely, you'd See the name :shoprite

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Houses And Areas Close To Shoprite Asaba, Flooded by dollytino4real(f): 8:31pm On Jul 23, 2017
if all dis flood enter anambra dat idemilli south dey find them in owerri.
Re: Houses And Areas Close To Shoprite Asaba, Flooded by onyxo76(m): 8:51pm On Jul 23, 2017
pyyxxaro:
Mechanics would be thanking God for this breakthrough

Steady customers cool
I tell you, any smart importer should look to import as many used and new engines from now till this rainy season end.
Re: Houses And Areas Close To Shoprite Asaba, Flooded by talk2xp: 10:47pm On Jul 23, 2017
nairaman66:

The same way I am standing on my word that you're the dumbest clown ever to grace this online platform. You are only trying to brew a hate thread and this is not going to work!

Typical afonjas, always wanting to show relevance when there is no point!

Typical IPOD always crying when u hit them back. Cursed tribe from cursed land

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hope Uzodinma Plays Table Tennis At His Abuja Residence (Photos, Video) / Petition Seeking Visa Ban On Wike, Family Members Gets Over 200,000 Signatures / Akwa Ibom Government Responds To APC Request For Use Of Stadium For Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.