Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,416 members, 7,812,225 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:19 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Has Mental Problems - Abubakar Tsav - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Has Mental Problems - Abubakar Tsav (37992 Views)

Abubakar Tsav Dies At 81 / SHOCKING: Kogi PDP Guber Candidate Has Mental Disorder (See Proofs) / Abubakar Tsav: Obasanjo's Increasing Age Has Blurred His Wisdom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Mental Problems - Abubakar Tsav by Kyase(m): 11:12am On Jul 23, 2017
DonVikings:
Which local government in benue is igbo speaking. If you are human being, tell us. shocked shocked

Cc: Omenka, omenkalives, K.yase.
he cant answer that.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Mental Problems - Abubakar Tsav by Kyase(m): 11:13am On Jul 23, 2017
Warship:

Google is your friend
answer that question.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Mental Problems - Abubakar Tsav by ESDKING: 11:18am On Jul 23, 2017
If you want to be popular, just mention Biafra or Nnamdi Kanu, then sit down, relax and see how things unfolds.

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Mental Problems - Abubakar Tsav by Warship: 11:20am On Jul 23, 2017
Kyase:
answer that question.

I don't teach for free because I am not your teacher.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Mental Problems - Abubakar Tsav by SegunAdewole: 11:20am On Jul 23, 2017
Do we expect anything different from a knob-headed bribe-chopping muslim pro-fulani mongrel named Abubakar? Of course not!

Like every bribe-chopping ex-olopa master with jumbo pension, he knows that the rise of Biafra will stop the junbo pension he receive as an excommisioner so it natural he hates kanu but Kanu does not care. No more oil money for corrupt parasitic abubakars when the zoo capitulates. grin

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Mental Problems - Abubakar Tsav by rusher14: 11:21am On Jul 23, 2017
feelgoodInc:
very funny, former commissioner of police trying hard to be relevant.

a former commissioner that doesn't know the bite of Biafra and the map. Google it MR. former commissioner.

What is biafra biting?

No be only bite na teeth of biafra.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Mental Problems - Abubakar Tsav by Kyase(m): 11:23am On Jul 23, 2017
Warship:

I don't teach for free because I am not your teacher.
you're not even qualify to teach my nephew

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Mental Problems - Abubakar Tsav by Ogalanyachieze: 11:45am On Jul 23, 2017
DonVikings:
Pained Ataché by force wawa Jew. grin cheesy

You people want to landgrab their fertile lands because red mud is a barren soil nothing grows on. grin

You are scared of the hunger that would consume Jews in Biafla if they don't grab benue. cheesy
oh so its not about oil anymore? Now its about fertile land? Haha. If igbos should be termed land grabbers and who want to force others into biafra what should we now call nigeria that wants igbos so desperately

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Mental Problems - Abubakar Tsav by babdap: 11:50am On Jul 23, 2017
His actions depicts insanity. I concur

12 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Mental Problems - Abubakar Tsav by feelgoodInc: 12:58pm On Jul 23, 2017
DonVikings:
Which local government in benue is igbo speaking. If you are human being, tell us. shocked shocked

Cc: Omenka, omenkalives, Kyase.

Ado, Oju, Akpoku, and Obi local government area in benue state, they are up to 300 villages that speak igbos in benue.
I'm a human being and you're an animal because you live in the zoo. I've answered you, so who you gonna call now.

9 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Mental Problems - Abubakar Tsav by feelgoodInc: 1:02pm On Jul 23, 2017
Kyase:
he cant answer that.
I just answered it, and let me tell you the people of southern benue speak the same language with northern cross river, you've never travelled before you sit down in your security post typing what you don't know.
have a nice day

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Mental Problems - Abubakar Tsav by Kyase(m): 1:22pm On Jul 23, 2017
feelgoodInc:

I just answered it, and let me tell you the people of southern benue speak the same language with northern cross river, you've never travelled before you sit down in your security post typing what you don't know.
have a nice day
lol and cross river are benue, but do you know that benue east have direct link with northern cross river?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Mental Problems - Abubakar Tsav by omenka(m): 1:22pm On Jul 23, 2017
feelgoodInc:

Ado, Oju, Akpoku, and Obi local government area in benue state, they are up to 300 villages that speak igbos in benue.
I'm a human being and you're an animal because you live in the zoo. I've answered you, so who you gonna call now.
Which Oju and Obi? Which Ado, which Okpokwu?

Oju and Obi are 99% Igede, Okpokwu and Ado are 99% Idoma.

Which 300 villages are you talking about?

Out of these 300, can you at least mention just 10?

You guys are pathetic liars. Ignorant at best.

By the way, you claim to know about Benue and how igbos dominate (only in your head) some areas yet you don't realise there is no such place as "Akpoku".

You guys sit in your hamlets and make spurious and ignorant claims about things you know absolutely nothing about.

If this is your response to DonViking's challenge, then you are indeed what he says you are.

Cc: Kyase.

43 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Mental Problems - Abubakar Tsav by feelgoodInc: 1:28pm On Jul 23, 2017
Kyase:
lol and cross river are benue, but do you know that benue east have direct link with northern cross river?

who wouldn't know that, they speak yala too which is found in northern cross river including ikom, ogoja guys

stop believing that people who supports Biafra are mostly igbos, time will come and you'll understand
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Mental Problems - Abubakar Tsav by omenka(m): 1:30pm On Jul 23, 2017
nzeobi:
Nnamdi says part of Benue I.e idoma speaking part so as to protect them from fulani.
Wtf! Did they ask him for protection? Is he done protecting the women and girls in Enugu who those marauding jihadists have turned to their beeches that he should forcefully seek to protect people who never requested his protection in the first place?

The apex Idoma sociocultural organisation, INF has said anyone imagining Idoma nation in biafra is a mad man.

What more does ipob want to get that message into their heads?

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Mental Problems - Abubakar Tsav by Nebuchadnezar: 1:30pm On Jul 23, 2017
[s]
omenka:

By the way, you claim to know about Benue and how igbos dominate (only in your head) some areas yet you don't realise there is no such place as "Akpoku".

You guys sit in your hamlets and make spurious and ignorant claims about things you know absolutely nothing about.

If this is your response to DonViking's challenge, then you are indeed what he says you are.

[/s]
trash trash trash

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Mental Problems - Abubakar Tsav by Nebuchadnezar: 1:31pm On Jul 23, 2017
[s]
omenka:
Wtf! Did they ask him for protection? Is he done protecting the women and girls in Enugu who those marauding jihadists have turned to their beeches that he should forcefully seek to protect people who never requested his protection in the first place?

The apex Idoma sociocultural organisation, INF has said anything imagining Idoma nation in biafra is a mad man.

What more does ipob want to get that message into their heads?
[/s]
another trash

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Mental Problems - Abubakar Tsav by omenka(m): 1:34pm On Jul 23, 2017
Nebuchadnezar:
[s][/s]
another trash
Saw this one's picture uploaded by someone the other day. You probably are the worst living member of this forum. Since that day I felt what you deserve is pity rather than scorn.

It is well with you.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Mental Problems - Abubakar Tsav by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jul 23, 2017
feelgoodInc:

your comments is insignificant
insignificant to a land grabber perhaps but very significant to the land owners. The land owners have vowed to resist you land grabbers

12 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Mental Problems - Abubakar Tsav by Nebuchadnezar: 1:44pm On Jul 23, 2017
[s]
omenka:
Saw this one's picture uploaded by someone the other day. You probably are the worst living member of this forum. Since that day I felt what you deserve is pity rather than scorn.

It is well with you.
[/s]
what's this old sadist saying?

aaaahh
i just struck a nerve
but

it feels great grin
and ain't stopping anytime soon
so get that into your head old man

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Mental Problems - Abubakar Tsav by hammerF: 1:50pm On Jul 23, 2017
Abubakar Tsav must be very ignorant.

Where was he wen his people came begging Nnamdi Kanu at his house to allow the Tiv join Biafra.

If u are daft, let me correct u.

Biafra involves Idoma and Igala.

These two groups are directly related to the Igbos, not dat it is any of ur business.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TV7ZVeFxAzY

7 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Mental Problems - Abubakar Tsav by Kyase(m): 2:05pm On Jul 23, 2017
omenka:

menh these guys are the most dilluted set of people i know.
No be only 300 village. grin

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Mental Problems - Abubakar Tsav by Kyase(m): 2:07pm On Jul 23, 2017
feelgoodInc:

who wouldn't know that, they speak yala too which is found in northern cross river including ikom, ogoja guys

stop believing that people who supports Biafra are mostly igbos, time will come and you'll understand
how many times do you want them to deny you?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Mental Problems - Abubakar Tsav by thunderbabs: 2:08pm On Jul 23, 2017
I think so too undecided

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Mental Problems - Abubakar Tsav by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jul 23, 2017
My thoughts exactly.

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Mental Problems - Abubakar Tsav by luluman: 2:12pm On Jul 23, 2017
feelgoodInc:

a former commissioner that doesn't know the bite of Biafra and the map. Google it MR. former commissioner.
Bros na by force? they don't want to be part of una.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Mental Problems - Abubakar Tsav by shukuokukobambi: 2:12pm On Jul 23, 2017
omenka:

So you be Igbo man and you no tell me? grin

Which rank you go get for the biabia army wey go fight Nigeria? grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Mental Problems - Abubakar Tsav by luluman: 2:13pm On Jul 23, 2017
feelgoodInc:

Bros na by force? they don't want to be part of una.He is 100 times more relevant than you o

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Mental Problems - Abubakar Tsav by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jul 23, 2017
feelgoodInc:

It's Bight of Biafra mr man not bite..
we know the former commissioner but you are just a nobody !!!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Mental Problems - Abubakar Tsav by LexngtonSteele: 2:14pm On Jul 23, 2017
feelgoodInc:

your comments is insignificant

It is either "your comment IS" or

"Your comments ARE".

Spend less time chanting "Biafra"....go to school instead.

Forgive me if Hebrew is the lingua franca in Biafra tongue

Shalom, Aba Jew grin

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Mental Problems - Abubakar Tsav by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jul 23, 2017
nextprince:
That is what I don't understand? The idiot says he wants a nation (homogeneous) yet keeps adding ethnic groups that are completely different from his, and you say this man doesn't need a psychiatrist.
do you have any prove to your assertions? or are you one of those without their own brains or a monkey brains?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Mental Problems - Abubakar Tsav by InvertedHammer: 2:15pm On Jul 23, 2017
/

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

APC Leaders Shun Fashola’s Book Presentation In Lagos / Makarfi Declares PDP Convention Open (photos) / Man Compares Buhari To President Bouteflika Who Rules Algeria On Wheelchair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.