Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,402 members, 7,812,181 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:38 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Has Mental Problems - Abubakar Tsav - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Has Mental Problems - Abubakar Tsav (37989 Views)

Abubakar Tsav Dies At 81 / SHOCKING: Kogi PDP Guber Candidate Has Mental Disorder (See Proofs) / Abubakar Tsav: Obasanjo's Increasing Age Has Blurred His Wisdom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Mental Problems - Abubakar Tsav by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 9:17pm On Jul 23, 2017
GodIsBiafran:

Okay. Continue to lie. UN-referendum is coming that will put you to shame. Just wait and see.

lols.
How dem go give us referendum wey we no ask for ? why u no folo go give people for Cameroon wey near una border referendum ?

shebi na Genderms una dey fear ? mmmeh Unam Ikod mkpo.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Mental Problems - Abubakar Tsav by YungMillionaire: 9:22pm On Jul 23, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

YungMillionair
all the evidence this dummy has to backup his assertion is this..
that he is telling the truth... and me, whom my 2000+ post, have the consistency of my speaking for the Aks in General, and Ibibio in particular, my post which will show of my knowledge of not just all part of my state, but all their cultures, deities, special dishes... and all my post using the ibibio language..
are all naught... because the evidence the dummy has presented (that he is saying the truth and I am lying) overwhelms all my evidence.
just imagine how justice will be like in Biafra land, when dummy's like godisbiafran are at the helms of things as I know they are. JUST imagine... (I know its a gory sight, )

The thing tire me ooh! FK is right. He is gonna need more than 'I see am' for us to believe otherwise. Most people on NL know you as a bonafide son of Akwa-Ibom.

FisifunKododada:

My guy are you sure you are not mistaking this guy for someone else? I like you but sometimes I think this your passion for Biafra sometimes clouds your judgment. This guy is known all over NL to be a bonafide Akwaibomite. Seriously, you need REAL evidence to make people believe otherwise. My two cents.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Mental Problems - Abubakar Tsav by manikspears: 9:25pm On Jul 23, 2017
feelgoodInc:
very funny, former commissioner of police trying hard to be relevant.

a former commissioner that doesn't know the bite of Biafra and the map. Google it MR. former commissioner.

So you now know more about a state than the indegenes who witnessed the 1960's saga abi? judge yourself.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Mental Problems - Abubakar Tsav by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 9:26pm On Jul 23, 2017
GodIsBiafran:

Me hate that skull-miner? Common, I am better than that. He is too inconsequential to be hated. Anyway, why am I arguing with the fool. When Referendum is conducted by the UN, Akwa-Cross will overwhelmingly support Biafra. And Yorubas like NtoAkwaIbom will finally rest and get on with their lives.

hahahahahaha
I jus imagine, what kind of bleach that the albino used.
There was a seat at home in Biafra...
There was no single place in Aks that folks didn't go about their normal biznes... Udua Itam, Udua Akpanandem among other big markets were booming.

folks in Aks fly the Nigerian flag in their Keke Napep, and in their houses... but I hv never ever seen a BIAFRAN flag in Aks..
all the clan and village heads in Aks, fly the Nigerian flag outside their palace...
whereas in IGBO land you see BIAFRAN flags no Nigerian flag.

our leaders and elders have been vocal enough to voice our stance.. but Igbos Brainwashing is worst than the river styx in Hades,

I can only hope for u dummy to continue daydreaming of Aks in Biafra.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Mental Problems - Abubakar Tsav by GodIsBiafran: 9:29pm On Jul 23, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

[s]lols.
How dem go give us referendum wey we no ask for ? why u no folo go give people for Cameroon wey near una border referendum ?

shebi na Genderms una dey fear ? mmmeh Unam Ikod mkpo.[/s]

Keep kwayet! Akwa-Ibomites have been waiting for a UN-referendum for years. Since you are from Ekiti how will you know what is going on ON GROUND? Stop disgracing yourself on this thread!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Mental Problems - Abubakar Tsav by GodIsBiafran: 9:36pm On Jul 23, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

[s]hahahahahaha
I jus imagine, what kind of bleach that the albino used.
There was a seat at home in Biafra...
There was no single place in Aks that folks didn't go about their normal biznes... Udua Itam, Udua Akpanandem among other big markets were booming.

folks in Aks fly the Nigerian flag in their Keke Napep, and in their houses... but I hv never ever seen a BIAFRAN flag in Aks..
all the clan and village heads in Aks, fly the Nigerian flag outside their palace...
whereas in IGBO land you see BIAFRAN flags no Nigerian flag.

our leaders and elders have been vocal enough to voice our stance.. but Igbos Brainwashing is worst than the river styx in Hades,

I can only hope for u dummy to continue daydreaming of Aks in Biafra[/s].

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Mental Problems - Abubakar Tsav by Phillfree(m): 9:45pm On Jul 23, 2017
Splendid235:
Benue state has four igbo speaking LGAs. should BIAFRA leave them behind?pls somebody should tell the ex commissioner to look for a way to solve herdsmen/farmers wahala first.

And the LGAs are?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Mental Problems - Abubakar Tsav by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 9:47pm On Jul 23, 2017
GodIsBiafran:

Keep kwayet! Akwa-Ibomites have been waiting for a UN-referendum for years. Since you are from Ekiti how will you know what is going on ON GROUND? Stop disgracing yourself on this thread!

Oya let's play a game.
I will give you 5 instances that Aks has been coming out to say that we are not Biafrans..

give 3 evidence of Aks Being BIAFRAN and you win.

don't mention Philip Effiong, dnt mention old BIAFRAN map... bring new Evidence.. 2015-2017.

are you game ??

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Mental Problems - Abubakar Tsav by PrinceMario(m): 9:48pm On Jul 23, 2017
Warship:

Go and google it

Nobody will do that for you

if you were helped to pass waec, nobody will help you find out little facts about the existence of Igbo communities in Benue except you are ready to commit suicide if those communities are shown to you

Besides, every Idoma and Igede person is fed up with Tiv arrogance and Fulani herdsmen terrorism.

So they have joined the Biafran train
Oga stop been arrogantly ignorant. You're making yourself a laughing stock here.
No single village in Benue speak Igbo talk less of a whole Local govt.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Mental Problems - Abubakar Tsav by GodIsBiafran: 9:49pm On Jul 23, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

[s]Oya let's play a game.
I will give you 5 instances that Aks has been coming out to say that we are not Biafrans..

give 3 evidence of Aks Being BIAFRAN and you win.

don't mention Philip Effiong, dnt mention old BIAFRAN map... bring new Evidence.. 2015-2017.

are you game ??[/s]
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Mental Problems - Abubakar Tsav by Ryda(m): 10:48pm On Jul 23, 2017
nextprince:

Three happy cheers for Chidiebere Obasi, a product of merit educational system

Wasted school fee!

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Mental Problems - Abubakar Tsav by Sanchez01: 10:55pm On Jul 23, 2017
GodIsBiafran:

I saw one post recently where he said he is eligible to vote in Ekiti because his father is from there. Then before I could screen-grab the post he quickly deleted it. Similar things happened with Fr.atermathy, Amb.eron11, Sanc.hez01, etc. Look it at it this way. I know you don't support Biafra and you are an Itshekiri man have I ever accused you of been Edo or Yoruba or Hausa? No, because you are consistent about your origin unlike NtoAkwaIbom.
I really don't know how best to respond to this post you attributed to me, Matty and Amberon. So you saw us claim Ekiti because our parents are from there and we 'quickly' deleted it before you could screen grab

You mean to tell me that you couldn't hold down your power key + whichever volume button but 'refreshed' the page and had the post wiped off just like that?

You not only tell lies like a typical foot soldier would, but you actually hold nothing back while doing so, which I find appalling the most. Your brand of idiocy seems like it's tear rubber. Not sure I encountered it before.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Mental Problems - Abubakar Tsav by vorigan: 11:01pm On Jul 23, 2017
DerideGull:

Even at the price of one million dollars, I shall take a rain check on the offer to educate a dingbat from Benue State.

And you still can't name the four fantasy local governments?..... grin........between you and Godisbiafran, I wonder who is more daft. Do you know what Apa means or it's significance to the Idomas/Igede and kwararafa as a whole? Do you lot know the actual original location of Apa before Idomas moved to their present location? Do you know what caused their migration?

The same disease affecting albino man Kanu is what is affecting both of you.....biafra fantasy syndrome.

The Igbos in Benue are visitors and have no claim to any council ward talk less a local government, no tribe in Benue is remotely connected to Igbos be it historical, cultural or traditional!!

The Idomas have their kith and kin in Yala Cross Rivers as the Tivs have their kith and kin in Bacheve/Utanga/Obudu Cross River........This is the only connection between Benue and any State remotely South Eastern.....Stop looking for oranges on an Apple tree.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Mental Problems - Abubakar Tsav by Sanchez01: 11:06pm On Jul 23, 2017
GodIsBiafran:
We will continue to expose the enemies of Biafra aka Afonja/Edo and Hausa-Fulani imposters. They spend their time opening threads to discredit Biafra PRETENDING to be 'we south-south'; 'we Benue'; 'we Akwa-Cross' etc. These people are diabolical BUT we are equal to the task. EXPOSE them we shall MORNING, AFTERNOON AND NIGHT. COME RAIN. COME SHINE.
Just so you know, Edo remains an integral part of The Delta and her region. So if you like, you could divide them like you would do your Wawa and Osu folks with your keypad. It wouldn't change the fact that they are who they are.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Mental Problems - Abubakar Tsav by ab11baddo(m): 11:44pm On Jul 23, 2017
[quote author=GodIsBiafran post=58763281][/quote] don't u think... it's high time u quit displaying ur stupidity on this forum... u have been shamed, bashed and disgraced on this thread... but ur stupidity won't allow u to consent to defeat.... just fu*k off..... u are a disgrace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Mental Problems - Abubakar Tsav by Amberon11: 5:33am On Jul 24, 2017
Stop spamming my mentions and provide proof that I'm Yoruba. Smeagol with zero brain.
GodIsBiafran:

I saw one post recently where he said he is eligible to vote in Ekiti because his father is from there. Then before I could screen-grab the post he quickly deleted it. Similar things happened with Fratermathy, Amberon11, Sanchez01, etc. Look it at it this way. I know you don't support Biafra and you are an Itshekiri man have I ever accused you of been Edo or Yoruba or Hausa? No, because you are consistent about your origin unlike NtoAkwaIbom.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Mental Problems - Abubakar Tsav by feelgoodInc: 7:12am On Jul 24, 2017
femmy2010:

I am 100% sure no one knows where BITE OF biafra is on the Map except you.

it's a keyboard typo
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Mental Problems - Abubakar Tsav by feelgoodInc: 7:13am On Jul 24, 2017
MiddleDimension:

i am sure the same commissioner would correct you on your BITE of Biafra. It is spelt BIGHT, not BITE.

It seems you are obsessed with dog meat!

it's a keyboard typo, thanks for showing me.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Mental Problems - Abubakar Tsav by smsventures: 8:59am On Jul 24, 2017
DonVikings:
He stole too much and the shin guard was the straw that broke the camel's back. Kanu was a known serial petty thief in the academy. He had to be kicked out after he refused to change his thieving ways. cheesy

Go and check google if you doubt me. grin grin

Maybe it was ur father's football academy that he was kicked out from

I mean ur father's blukus academy grin grin grin

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Mental Problems - Abubakar Tsav by alexxy: 7:17pm On Jul 24, 2017
GodIsBiafran:

Absolute unmitigated thrash from a dumb-dumb

An intellect that has never succeeded in doing anything good, who is more of dumb-dumb. Why can't you people stand alone, must you carry other along. Ewu.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Mental Problems - Abubakar Tsav by alexxy: 7:45pm On Jul 24, 2017
vorigan:

And you still can't name the four fantasy local governments?..... grin........between you and Godisbiafran, I wonder who is more daft. Do you know what Apa means or it's significance to the Idomas/Igede and kwararafa as a whole? Do you lot know the actual original location of Apa before Idomas moved to their present location? Do you know what caused their migration?

The same disease affecting albino man Kanu is what is affecting both of you.....biafra fantasy syndrome.

The Igbos in Benue are visitors and have no claim to any council ward talk less a local government, no tribe in Benue is remotely connected to Igbos be it historical, cultural or traditional!!

The Idomas have their kith and kin in Yala Cross Rivers as the Tivs have their kith and kin in Bacheve/Utanga/Obudu Cross River........This is the only connection between Benue and any State remotely South Eastern.....Stop looking for oranges on an Apple tree.

My Bro, you have said it all. BFS has always been their problem. They should allow whoever that wants to go with them speak for themselves, why speak for them. Their problem is that they have nothing to sustain their so called Biafla and they think the only way out is to forcefully carry those state with oil and food along with them. What shame. I still don't. Understand why albino Kanu can't form Biafla with the five igbo states.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Mental Problems - Abubakar Tsav by didipeters(m): 2:40am On Jul 25, 2017
this one that biafra is forcing akwa-cross to participate in thier imaginary referendum.....i hope kanu is ready to shed tears when we look him in the face and say no to biafra

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Mental Problems - Abubakar Tsav by ogwucheveekee(f): 11:57pm On Jul 25, 2017
southern benue in particular. idomaas we have much in common with the igbos bye bye benue

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Mental Problems - Abubakar Tsav by Paretomaster(m): 1:28pm On Aug 06, 2017
GodIsBiafran:

Hausa shoe shiner - what is your business with Biafran land and Biafran issue? Gerouofhere

Gerraherehmehn.. ....I don't know Venue is Biafraudland. ..e pain am.. .

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Photos Of Godswill Akpabio In A London Hotel / APC Leaders Shun Fashola’s Book Presentation In Lagos / Makarfi Declares PDP Convention Open (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.