Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,800 members, 7,817,310 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

Who Should We Blame - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Should We Blame (569 Views)

Who Should We Blame When A Woman Abandons/throwaway Her New Born Baby(photo)? / "He Is Ugly But Has Money" - Funny Twitter Story: Who Is To Blame? / 8 Valid Reasons Why Women Cheat... Should We Blame Women That Cheat? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Should We Blame by adelacuna(m): 1:28pm On Jul 23, 2017
Never Trust Anyone
A couple decides to commit suicide after going through a really hard tough time in life. So they both decided to jump off a 20 storey building. When they got to the top most floor, they both agreed to count 1-3 and jump. On the 3rd count, the woman jumped but the man stayed. As the man watched the woman fall, he saw the woman pulling out a parachute to land safely. Question - who betrayed who? The man or the woman?ߘ0ߘ0ߘ
Justify ur answer.
Hmmmm!!
Re: Who Should We Blame by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jul 23, 2017
the woman...its normal for the man to think it twice at the point,the woman would have if she hadnt brought a parachute...the trust was broken by the woman first so that freed the man
Re: Who Should We Blame by MissRaine69(f): 2:38pm On Jul 23, 2017
I will invite them back up and push them both off myself.
That way the legacy of their stupidity will cease to exist.

1 Like

Re: Who Should We Blame by foster881(m): 3:05pm On Jul 23, 2017
d lady cheated
Re: Who Should We Blame by adelacuna(m): 8:15am On Nov 04, 2017
MissRaine69:
I will invite them back up and push them both off myself.
That way the legacy of their stupidity will cease to exist.
You are wicked ooo

(1) (Reply)

Boost Your Sex Life With These Foods / Skales Dumped By His Ethiopia Bae One Year After Dumping His Nigeria Bae For Her / Meet The Plus-sized Model Who Made History On The “sports Illustrated” Cover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.