Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,832 members, 7,828,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

Pictures Of Flooded Streets Of Port Harcourt After Yesterday’s Rain - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Flooded Streets Of Port Harcourt After Yesterday’s Rain (38593 Views)

Buhari, Ahmed Lawan, Ovie Omo-Agege Meet After Yesterday's Victory (Video, Photo / Slay Queens Take To The Streets Of Port-Harcourt To Campaign For Wike. Photos / Disaster In Mgbemena Street Obosi After Yesterday's Rain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Flooded Streets Of Port Harcourt After Yesterday’s Rain by Akpuoru: 5:49pm On Jul 23, 2017
Thisis2raw:
that ain't even pH, no side of pH is being flooded.. They should mention the name of town in pH that is flooding..

Too much BS coming from the haters of pH
You didn't notice Road safety at Aba road in the pictures. Either you're grossly mischievous or you don't know where PH is.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Flooded Streets Of Port Harcourt After Yesterday’s Rain by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jul 23, 2017
meforyou1:
Poor drainage system. Look at how clean the water is compared to the dirts in the lagos water.
This shows port harcourt people are neater than lagos people

shocked

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Flooded Streets Of Port Harcourt After Yesterday’s Rain by Basic123: 5:54pm On Jul 23, 2017
Donsmithbrown:
Na Afonja pple dirty pass for Nigeria

Exactly,that is why the Igbo city flood of onitsha is clean like pure water

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Flooded Streets Of Port Harcourt After Yesterday’s Rain by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jul 23, 2017
dacovajnr:
Tribal issh don pollute your life to the extent of making comparison of dirty water!! Tie ti ta patapata!

Pa u, lo ta grin

Ki gende olorun joko si idi komputa, ko de type wipe omi guta kan doti ju ikeji lo.

Oma se o, ibosi o.

Ikunle o.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Flooded Streets Of Port Harcourt After Yesterday’s Rain by dacovajnr: 6:03pm On Jul 23, 2017
EgunMogaji:

Pa u, lo ta grin

Ki gende olorun joko si idi komputa, ko de type wipe omi guta kan doti ju ikeji lo.

Oma se o, ibosi o.

Ikunle o.
O sun mi faa!, se ni o je ki baba re fun iya re ni Omi iyo mu ki omo buruku wan yi ma ba wa si aye.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Flooded Streets Of Port Harcourt After Yesterday’s Rain by Abagworo(m): 6:16pm On Jul 23, 2017
The rain was much and just relaxed this evening. I'm glad I wasn't affected.
Re: Pictures Of Flooded Streets Of Port Harcourt After Yesterday’s Rain by tonguengineer(m): 6:18pm On Jul 23, 2017
meforyou1:
Poor drainage system. Look at how clean the water is compared to the dirts in the lagos water.
This shows port harcourt people are neater than lagos people
Who is this
Abirun
Re: Pictures Of Flooded Streets Of Port Harcourt After Yesterday’s Rain by Scarlet5: 6:19pm On Jul 23, 2017
[quote author=Ekinematics post=58753489]The rain no be here oo.
The rivers are over flowing too.
Come to Odili road and see people catching fish from the flowing water.[/quote

you are a Fucking liar..I stay at odili Road.. No. Fish nor flood
Re: Pictures Of Flooded Streets Of Port Harcourt After Yesterday’s Rain by bizzibodi(m): 6:20pm On Jul 23, 2017
ibiso1986:
Where is Noah when you need him
so noah don b flood bender.
Re: Pictures Of Flooded Streets Of Port Harcourt After Yesterday’s Rain by almarthins(m): 6:25pm On Jul 23, 2017
Basic123:
It happened because God is angry with rivers state governor for denying biafra.

Uh! Kip deceiving urself n be deceived.so d flood no know d road to govt house na poor people God come dey punish for wike's sins?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Flooded Streets Of Port Harcourt After Yesterday’s Rain by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jul 23, 2017
[quote author=Scarlet5 post=58757039][/quote]

If you didn't see any or don't know about it just shut up
Go to total gospel road opposite market square and see people catching fish.
Re: Pictures Of Flooded Streets Of Port Harcourt After Yesterday’s Rain by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jul 23, 2017
Basic123:

Ipoo delusion on display.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Flooded Streets Of Port Harcourt After Yesterday’s Rain by lonelydora: 6:39pm On Jul 23, 2017
Thisis2raw:
that ain't even pH, no side of pH is being flooded.. They should mention the name of town in pH that is flooding..

This shows you don't stay in PH.
Re: Pictures Of Flooded Streets Of Port Harcourt After Yesterday’s Rain by magicfingers009: 6:49pm On Jul 23, 2017
Thisis2raw:

Bro, that's CFC Bus stop on Aba Road. The road and rhe flyover have been blocked. That's where the FRSC office is at. Close to the road that leads to fruit market in D/line. It's no hoax. I was there today. I had to go through old GRA

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Flooded Streets Of Port Harcourt After Yesterday’s Rain by magicfingers009: 6:51pm On Jul 23, 2017
Ekinematics:

If you didn't see any or don't know about it just shut up
Go to total gospel road opposite market square and see people catching fish.

Very true. I just hope the flood has reduced. I need to buy fuel at that new oando filling station

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Flooded Streets Of Port Harcourt After Yesterday’s Rain by gidyambi(m): 7:03pm On Jul 23, 2017
You never see anything yet

Re: Pictures Of Flooded Streets Of Port Harcourt After Yesterday’s Rain by Thisis2raw(m): 7:28pm On Jul 23, 2017
lonelydora:

This shows you don't stay in PH.
I don't lonely stay in pH, my from pH also.. My both parents are from rumuorlumeni, pH

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Flooded Streets Of Port Harcourt After Yesterday’s Rain by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jul 23, 2017
magicfingers009:

Very true. I just hope the flood has reduced. I need to buy fuel at that new oando filling station

Sure it's reducing. The rain has paused for a while.
Re: Pictures Of Flooded Streets Of Port Harcourt After Yesterday’s Rain by Prechy08(m): 7:54pm On Jul 23, 2017
Thisis2raw:

My dear, yea am not In Port Harcourt but that look like diobu, your way to popular mile 1 mkt
Re: Pictures Of Flooded Streets Of Port Harcourt After Yesterday’s Rain by Skoopy(m): 8:07pm On Jul 23, 2017
mark666:
@FRSC...in PH... At least we wont see u guys on the road for the next one month... Una sorry oooh

I hope all those who's cars has been submerged in the Flood at FRSC PHC office will do the needful and sue them for damages.
Re: Pictures Of Flooded Streets Of Port Harcourt After Yesterday’s Rain by dollytino4real(f): 8:08pm On Jul 23, 2017
op re u on plane wen u snap those bird eye view pix? op u dey ph or bayelsa
Re: Pictures Of Flooded Streets Of Port Harcourt After Yesterday’s Rain by Sonoyom(m): 8:21pm On Jul 23, 2017
Where in PH?
Re: Pictures Of Flooded Streets Of Port Harcourt After Yesterday’s Rain by Chekitaut: 8:31pm On Jul 23, 2017
Basic123:
I laugh your STUPIDITY.
Re: Pictures Of Flooded Streets Of Port Harcourt After Yesterday’s Rain by lonelydora: 8:56pm On Jul 23, 2017
Thisis2raw:
I don't lonely stay in pH, my from pH also.. My both parents are from rumuorlumeni, pH

Why do you say that place is not PH?
Re: Pictures Of Flooded Streets Of Port Harcourt After Yesterday’s Rain by yelanst(m): 9:01pm On Jul 23, 2017
useless country.
Re: Pictures Of Flooded Streets Of Port Harcourt After Yesterday’s Rain by afamaustin(m): 9:04pm On Jul 23, 2017
Thisis2raw:

is PH my brother l saw it with my eyes today go to road safety office l see for ur self
Re: Pictures Of Flooded Streets Of Port Harcourt After Yesterday’s Rain by Okanokan(m): 9:08pm On Jul 23, 2017
OlaDapxon:

na so
my house don full

Sorry to hear you were affected. However Government must try to be proactive on issues relating to flooding. The 2012 devastating flood is still fresh in our memory and experts placed before the authourities measures to be taken to cushion future occurrences, it is a pity that both the Federal and State Government are not living up to thier responsibilities. 2017 will be worse, check NIMET report.
Re: Pictures Of Flooded Streets Of Port Harcourt After Yesterday’s Rain by gibzzhd: 9:47pm On Jul 23, 2017
[quote author=Thisis2raw post=58753193] that ain't even pH, no side of pH is being flooded.. They should mention the name of town in pH that is flooding..

Too much BS coming from the haters of pH [/quot
pls shut your month if u know nothing.I have been bailing water all day in my house.come and see the river in Tony estate Elimgbu port Harcourt Rivers state.its terrible what I have not experienced in my life living in warri.only 3 months in port Harcourt and I already have a handful.Never experienced this all my life
Re: Pictures Of Flooded Streets Of Port Harcourt After Yesterday’s Rain by talktimi(m): 9:56pm On Jul 23, 2017
i do reminisce on the kind of JUJU wee this people de use for Nigerians or its it a true story that my people loves suffering and smiling,i tire buh refused to retire cuz im a street disciple like Nas so will preach of this FREEDOM till thy kingdom come Peace!
Re: Pictures Of Flooded Streets Of Port Harcourt After Yesterday’s Rain by Thisis2raw(m): 10:40pm On Jul 23, 2017
[quote author=gibzzhd post=58763240][/quote]please do the needful and take your ass back to warri
Re: Pictures Of Flooded Streets Of Port Harcourt After Yesterday’s Rain by jbaby265(f): 12:39am On Jul 24, 2017
Ekinematics:
The rain no be here oo.
The rivers are over flowing too.
Come to Odili road and see people catching fish from the flowing water.

are you for real.. that is my domain.. you guys should do something before I come back o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

This Road In Upenme Junction On Owo-Akungba Road In Ondo State Can Swallow A Car / 2019: Atiku Under Fire Over ‘extravagant Trip’ To Dubai With Obi, Ben Bruce, Oth / Edo: Chiefs, Elders Reject Oshiomhole’s Pleas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.