Stats: 3,155,375 members, 7,826,476 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

Lady Visits Nigerian Guy In Male Hostel, They Get Standing Ovation And Salutes - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Visits Nigerian Guy In Male Hostel, They Get Standing Ovation And Salutes (729 Views)

Guys See Why You Should Always Ask For Sex When A Lady Visits. / Couple Take Pre-wedding Photos Back To School Hostel They Met 7 Years Ago / Lady Visits A Guy At His Hostel, Crowd Of Guys Wait Outside To HAIL HIM (pics) (2) (3) (4)

Lady Visits Nigerian Guy In Male Hostel, They Get Standing Ovation And Salutes by ebusfav: 3:06pm On Jul 23, 2017
So this Aunty visited her friend who stays in a male hostel in one of the Nigerian Universities, but when the guy saw her out after the visit, they got the unexpected.

The guy was hailed, while the lady got ‘funny salutes’ from the guy’s hostel mates. The ‘hailing and salutes’ came, probably because the ‘guy hostel mate never see me with babe before’!! More photos below;

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/07/lady-visits-nigerian-guy-male-hostel-get-standing-ovation.html

Lalasticlala

Re: Lady Visits Nigerian Guy In Male Hostel, They Get Standing Ovation And Salutes by UnknownT: 3:07pm On Jul 23, 2017
MBANEFO TANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin
Re: Lady Visits Nigerian Guy In Male Hostel, They Get Standing Ovation And Salutes by elantraceey(f): 3:10pm On Jul 23, 2017
The babe get mind o grin grin
Re: Lady Visits Nigerian Guy In Male Hostel, They Get Standing Ovation And Salutes by Nbote(m): 3:11pm On Jul 23, 2017
And dis is news how?? So while dey were saluting u and d babe u were busy taking d pics or asked someone to take pics for u abi..
Re: Lady Visits Nigerian Guy In Male Hostel, They Get Standing Ovation And Salutes by 48noble(m): 3:12pm On Jul 23, 2017
cleared of gay allegations

the babe must have been moaning loudly while the trial lasted.. clearing of gay/virginity allegations
Re: Lady Visits Nigerian Guy In Male Hostel, They Get Standing Ovation And Salutes by Davidgrey: 3:22pm On Jul 23, 2017
Blacks will always think like "blacks" shallow-minded, Ignorant clowns

Moral hypocrites, Mentally bankrupt jokes

As color "black" connotes negativity so has their reasoning remained in the negatives.

Re: Lady Visits Nigerian Guy In Male Hostel, They Get Standing Ovation And Salutes by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jul 23, 2017
Mehn, this is mean and funny grin Sexybbstar pls come and see. The first picture is very funny, why was the guy saluting? /wittyt98 did it really happen . This isn't suppose to be funny but I can't help laughing

Re: Lady Visits Nigerian Guy In Male Hostel, They Get Standing Ovation And Salutes by Teedawg: 3:33pm On Jul 23, 2017
Davidgrey:
Blacks will always think like "blacks" shallow-minded, Ignorant clowns

Moral hypocrites, Mentally bankrupt jokes

As color "black" connotes negativity so has their reasoning remained in the negatives.
you've just given a full description of yourself
Re: Lady Visits Nigerian Guy In Male Hostel, They Get Standing Ovation And Salutes by Davidgrey: 3:40pm On Jul 23, 2017
Teedawg:

you've just given a full description of yourself
Perspective child!

I wouldn't classify myself as a black man "Statistical differentiation" justifies my stance

While most blacks think like empty vessels, All aren't expected to suffer from such societal ignorance.

Re: Lady Visits Nigerian Guy In Male Hostel, They Get Standing Ovation And Salutes by Modsenemy(f): 3:42pm On Jul 23, 2017
That's the last time she would be stepping in that hostel .

Am sure her steppings would awkward from embarrassment
Re: Lady Visits Nigerian Guy In Male Hostel, They Get Standing Ovation And Salutes by Teedawg: 3:47pm On Jul 23, 2017
Davidgrey:
Perspective child!

I wouldn't classify myself as a black man "Statistical differentiation" justifies my stance

While most blacks think like empty vessels, All aren't expected to suffer from such societal ignorance.
Black is black even if you're mixed the genes are in you.... people often say a black man has lost his cause and always think backwards not wanting to move forward .A typical example is what you previously said.. But then we also forget that only a typical black man say those stuff's so how are you any different from the typical black man?
in you own words "black connotes negativity so has their reasoning" now tell me how positive you reasoning was when you said that ....? that was a negative reasoning there so how can you be an exception

She Knws Of My Life Style B4 Accepting Now She Worries Me / Why Is It So Difficult For Any Nigerian Girl To Be Loyal To One Man? / Different Ways Nigerians React When Stopped By The Police