Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Are Your Parents Still Happily Married ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Your Parents Still Happily Married ? (790 Views)

Lady Who Had Sex On First Date Says She Is Now Happily Married With A Child / Man Surrenders As His Fiancée Happily Gives Him Doggy Pose In Pre-wedding Photo / 13 Signs He’s Boyfriend Material That You Can End Up Happily Married To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Your Parents Still Happily Married ? by 26andsearching(m): 4:38pm On Jul 23, 2017
After reading this
https://www.nairaland.com/3940588/marry-grow-love-marry-person

it raised the question of

how many of parents are still married after the first 15 years.

mine are long separated even before they hit 15, and I know a few, who are just staying together but not happy.

so I feel like taking a statistics of how many happily married couples after 15 years.

I don't think there's anything to be shy about

so legoo
Re: Are Your Parents Still Happily Married ? by madridguy(m): 4:39pm On Jul 23, 2017
Yes.
Re: Are Your Parents Still Happily Married ? by falconey(m): 4:40pm On Jul 23, 2017
He get person wey go type NO?? .......let's wait for mrcork shah
Re: Are Your Parents Still Happily Married ? by joyberry(f): 4:44pm On Jul 23, 2017
Married Yes,happily married, I don't think So. Many marriages in Nigeria are still functional cos of the children and societal norms

5 Likes

Re: Are Your Parents Still Happily Married ? by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jul 23, 2017
What wouldn't I see on Nairaland?
See question.

Oya go to my mum's grave to ask her if she's happily married.
Dumb questions warrant dumb answers

4 Likes

Re: Are Your Parents Still Happily Married ? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jul 23, 2017
grin

Yaaaz..my parents are still happily married for 48yrs now..i dunno how they did it tho grin

1 Like

Re: Are Your Parents Still Happily Married ? by Ever8054: 4:59pm On Jul 23, 2017
nairaland and question...

Re: Are Your Parents Still Happily Married ? by NairalandCS(m): 5:15pm On Jul 23, 2017
Married but not happy.

1 Like

Re: Are Your Parents Still Happily Married ? by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jul 23, 2017
Yes oo.. Water full our side we dey hustle am together oooo for ph

1 Like

Re: Are Your Parents Still Happily Married ? by Martin0(m): 5:55pm On Jul 23, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

grin

Yaaaz..my parents are still happily married for 48yrs now..i dunno how they did it tho grin
48year's that mean's u should around 28/30
Re: Are Your Parents Still Happily Married ? by Nutase: 6:41pm On Jul 23, 2017
No comments because e no concern you.
Re: Are Your Parents Still Happily Married ? by 26andsearching(m): 8:32pm On Jul 23, 2017
Nutase:
No comments because e no concern you.

thanks for making your opinion known

1 Like

Re: Are Your Parents Still Happily Married ? by Countrygirl(f): 9:10pm On Jul 23, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Are Your Parents Still Happily Married ? by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jul 23, 2017
Yeah my parents are happily married until fine months ago death came knocking and took my precious mom away from her lovely husband.
Re: Are Your Parents Still Happily Married ? by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jul 23, 2017
Yes in heaven.
Re: Are Your Parents Still Happily Married ? by Jaynom(m): 6:48am On Jul 24, 2017
O yes. 30years and counting. They give me hope.
Re: Are Your Parents Still Happily Married ? by Learnstuffs: 7:12am On Jul 24, 2017
This question is difficult oo. Let me go and ask my parents
Re: Are Your Parents Still Happily Married ? by Lalas247(f): 7:17am On Jul 24, 2017
alexialin:
Yes in heaven.
Aww bet they are proud of you you wink RIP
Re: Are Your Parents Still Happily Married ? by Nobody: 7:22am On Jul 24, 2017
rebirthforgoody:
Yeah my parents are happily married until fine months ago death came knocking and took my precious mom away from her lovely husband.

Oh dear I'm sry for your loss
Re: Are Your Parents Still Happily Married ? by Nobody: 7:25am On Jul 24, 2017
It's difficult to say. I know there are some things my dad has done to my mum, that if I were her, I wouldn't forgive her.

But then again they are the type of couples that argue everytime and afterwards you 'll catch them acting like teenagers who are in love.
Re: Are Your Parents Still Happily Married ? by Nobody: 7:51am On Jul 24, 2017
Oh yeah, mine are doing great after 30+ of getting married. I really envy them.

Better to marry someone that forgives easily, someone that accept you just the way you are and not someone that wants to force you to change into something they wish you to be.
It's better your partner changes himself/herself willingly not being forced.

1 Like

Re: Are Your Parents Still Happily Married ? by AlfaAce(m): 8:00am On Jul 24, 2017
My parents were never happily married.My dad sends 'change' occasionally and comes to visit at most Twice in a year.My mum has been depressed for years,she's don turn to emotional wreck! long story sha.
Re: Are Your Parents Still Happily Married ? by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jul 24, 2017
Lalas247:

Aww bet they are proud of you you wink RIP

Awww smileythanks dear

They certainly are proud and happy with my achievements so far

Especially my mum, smiley
I sense her presence whenever am in unexpected trouble and her voice whispers a solution. And viola! When i do what she says?
Am out of trouble. smiley She's got my back even in the world beyond.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Photos From The Wedding Of Siblings Who Got Married On The Same Day / NAIRALANDERS THAT ARE ALWAYS HORN..Y (pic) / See Who This Guy Used As Wcw That Got People Talking On The Internet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.