Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

Lady Who Had Sex On First Date Says She Is Now Happily Married With A Child - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Who Had Sex On First Date Says She Is Now Happily Married With A Child (46895 Views)

Candidlady Is Now Happily Married. Praise The Lord Sombori / Couple Got Married With Only 2 Guests, Bought Food At Nearby Eatery (Pix, Video) / My Ex Who Is Married With Kids Wants To Have Sex With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Who Had Sex On First Date Says She Is Now Happily Married With A Child by Gisters: 10:25pm On Jul 28, 2019
Ladies who have sex on their first date with a guy are generally regarded as loose but society is silent about a man who has sex with a lady on their first date.

A happily married mother however says she had sex on the first date and everything turned out fine.

See more here; http://gistmore.com/lady-who-had-sex-on-first-date-says-she-is-now-happily-married-with-a-child

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Had Sex On First Date Says She Is Now Happily Married With A Child by Gisters: 10:26pm On Jul 28, 2019

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Had Sex On First Date Says She Is Now Happily Married With A Child by Abfinest007(m): 10:31pm On Jul 28, 2019
nothing like loose there,sex on the first day mean she is not pretendin

76 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Lady Who Had Sex On First Date Says She Is Now Happily Married With A Child by healthserve(m): 10:32pm On Jul 28, 2019
Sco pa tu ma naa

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Had Sex On First Date Says She Is Now Happily Married With A Child by Gisters: 10:33pm On Jul 28, 2019
Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Had Sex On First Date Says She Is Now Happily Married With A Child by ojun50(m): 10:57pm On Jul 28, 2019
[quote author=Gisters post=80723321]Lalasticlala[/quote
Wetin you dey call am for, na him fuc.k on first date

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Had Sex On First Date Says She Is Now Happily Married With A Child by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jul 28, 2019
Only a whoŕe will spread her legs on a first date.

54 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Who Had Sex On First Date Says She Is Now Happily Married With A Child by lilmax(m): 11:19pm On Jul 28, 2019
she can also spread her pussy for others

she's not a loyal person, its the husband I pity

21 Likes

Re: Lady Who Had Sex On First Date Says She Is Now Happily Married With A Child by ipobarethieves: 11:51pm On Jul 28, 2019
cool Her hubby trust her.
Re: Lady Who Had Sex On First Date Says She Is Now Happily Married With A Child by Nobody: 5:02am On Jul 29, 2019
This goes to show the REASOING of an average lady.
SENSES are farfetched.
Always releasing STUPIDITY In PULSALTILE FASHIONS.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Had Sex On First Date Says She Is Now Happily Married With A Child by Next2Bezee(m): 5:09am On Jul 29, 2019
Cioccolata:

lilmax:
she can also spread her pussy for others

she's not a loyal person, its the husband I pity

See them

Single and miserable.

Even roasted turkey will not spread leg for them on the first day.

132 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Lady Who Had Sex On First Date Says She Is Now Happily Married With A Child by Biglittlelois(f): 5:29am On Jul 29, 2019
Next2Bezee:

See them.

Single and miserable.

But seriously, why would a lady spread her legs on a first date? It doesn't make sense.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Who Had Sex On First Date Says She Is Now Happily Married With A Child by TrendingGist: 5:53am On Jul 29, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Lady Who Had Sex On First Date Says She Is Now Happily Married With A Child by Jaqenhghar: 8:05am On Jul 29, 2019
Next2Bezee:

See them.

Single and miserable.
Those ones are incels

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Had Sex On First Date Says She Is Now Happily Married With A Child by drginger(f): 8:40am On Jul 29, 2019
Except you are already sure about how madly in love you are with this guy on the first day, do you know how many dates people go on before they find the right person? Sometimes the first date is actually the last so u just straf and move to the next guy?
When it comes to love and relationship there are no basic principles, just do what you feel OK with, stil lashing on first date is a no for me, how can you say am pretending because I refuse to lash on a first date? Different things work for different people and asking me to lash on a first date actually ends that friendship

31 Likes

Re: Lady Who Had Sex On First Date Says She Is Now Happily Married With A Child by ceenana: 8:44am On Jul 29, 2019
Please everyone, I need a job soo badly. Help a depressed soul. This is the thread I created. Thank you.

https://www.nairaland.com/5325035/please-depression-killing-me
Re: Lady Who Had Sex On First Date Says She Is Now Happily Married With A Child by landforeast(m): 8:45am On Jul 29, 2019
Ok
Re: Lady Who Had Sex On First Date Says She Is Now Happily Married With A Child by hisexcellency34: 8:46am On Jul 29, 2019
Not all sex on first date is bad

9 Likes

Re: Lady Who Had Sex On First Date Says She Is Now Happily Married With A Child by stanliwiser: 8:46am On Jul 29, 2019
So because you told us it worked for you we should close the chapter of 1,0000,000000,0099999 people it didn't work for.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Had Sex On First Date Says She Is Now Happily Married With A Child by Omudia11: 8:46am On Jul 29, 2019
Lol
Re: Lady Who Had Sex On First Date Says She Is Now Happily Married With A Child by themonk(m): 8:46am On Jul 29, 2019
Cioccolata:
A FAT lie, some correct Olosho now will even pretend they don't know anything and be sucking your salary.

Sometimes the chemistry is there with a normal girl on the first day and it isn't condescending to have sex on the first date.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Had Sex On First Date Says She Is Now Happily Married With A Child by Ovasize(m): 8:46am On Jul 29, 2019
Ok

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Had Sex On First Date Says She Is Now Happily Married With A Child by Fragility6: 8:46am On Jul 29, 2019
Nothing we no go hear for twitter
Re: Lady Who Had Sex On First Date Says She Is Now Happily Married With A Child by Nobody: 8:46am On Jul 29, 2019
All ladies should emulate her good deed and save everyone the drama and stress

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Had Sex On First Date Says She Is Now Happily Married With A Child by bamasite(m): 8:47am On Jul 29, 2019
Na waa
Re: Lady Who Had Sex On First Date Says She Is Now Happily Married With A Child by Beverlyjean(f): 8:47am On Jul 29, 2019
U can't say it's worth it...cos I'm sure it didn't work for alot as well...and how we sure u are happily married...most posts on social media is fake ... Just more like trying to feel better

7 Likes

Re: Lady Who Had Sex On First Date Says She Is Now Happily Married With A Child by PatrickOkunima(m): 8:47am On Jul 29, 2019
drginger:
Except you are already sure about how madly in love you are with this guy on the first day, do you know how many dates people go on before they find the right person? Sometimes the first date is actually the last so u just straf and move to the next guy?
When it comes to love and relationship there are no basic principles, just do what you feel OK with, still lashing on first date is a no for me, how can you say am pretending because I refuse to lash on a first date? Different things work for different people and asking me to lash on a first date actually ends that friendship

How about second date?

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Had Sex On First Date Says She Is Now Happily Married With A Child by Omudia11: 8:47am On Jul 29, 2019
So waiting to actually get to know the person first and check for compatibility means you're pretending.

Wondersis.
Abfinest007:
nothing like loose there,sex on the first day mean she is not pretendin

5 Likes

Re: Lady Who Had Sex On First Date Says She Is Now Happily Married With A Child by erico2k2(m): 8:47am On Jul 29, 2019
Biglittlelois:

But seriously, why would a lady spread her legs on a first date? It doesn't make sense.
even if she spreads her legs the 100th date it still wont make sense

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Face Swells After 6years Relationship Ended / Ebonylips Husband: Sex Kept Us For 17 Years / Lady Sharing Office With Me Wants To Be My Baby Mama, Gives Me Green Light

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.