Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,225 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:00 AM

Since I Saw This, I'm Now More Worried Of My Guard. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Since I Saw This, I'm Now More Worried Of My Guard. (4728 Views)

Only Smart People Should Read This - I'm Disappointed / I'm Worried, I Finally Graduated With 2:2, Any Advice For Me? / Friends Mourn Female UNIZIK Student Who Died In A Security Guard's Room. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Since I Saw This, I'm Now More Worried Of My Guard. by ediama(m): 5:19pm On Jul 23, 2017

3 Likes

Re: Since I Saw This, I'm Now More Worried Of My Guard. by greatnaija01: 5:22pm On Jul 23, 2017
you better shut down your accounts n delete all your pics..... START AFRESH. cool

2 Likes

Re: Since I Saw This, I'm Now More Worried Of My Guard. by NwaAroOkeigbo(m): 7:20pm On Jul 23, 2017
This is the worst write up I have read today i must say.
Show your riches to the whole world, show your kids, show your flashy cars and expensive vacations.
And also dont forget to record and upload the video of you bleeping your partner so the whole world can know how happy you are.
Re: Since I Saw This, I'm Now More Worried Of My Guard. by MayhorE(m): 7:49pm On Jul 23, 2017
one of the reasons I've been distancing myself from nairaland diz days

3 Likes

Re: Since I Saw This, I'm Now More Worried Of My Guard. by LOVEGINO(m): 8:30pm On Jul 23, 2017
NwaAroOkeigbo:
Show your riches to the whole world, show your kids, show your flashy cars and expensive vacations.
And also dont forget to record and upload the video of you bleeping your partner so the whole world can know how happy you are.
oshogbo weed mixed with monkey tail is a very Badt combo! God pls save dis young man.

1 Like

Re: Since I Saw This, I'm Now More Worried Of My Guard. by Raintaker(m): 8:46pm On Jul 23, 2017
Mumu writeup
Re: Since I Saw This, I'm Now More Worried Of My Guard. by GLOBALINF: 8:51pm On Jul 23, 2017
Funny
Re: Since I Saw This, I'm Now More Worried Of My Guard. by oldfoolnigger(m): 9:11pm On Jul 23, 2017
NwaAroOkeigbo:
Crap as usual.
kudos sir.
Re: Since I Saw This, I'm Now More Worried Of My Guard. by 1N9a: 9:31pm On Jul 23, 2017
Nice. ...
Re: Since I Saw This, I'm Now More Worried Of My Guard. by ikbnice(m): 9:40pm On Jul 23, 2017
NwaAroOkeigbo:
nd what do you benefit from such action? What do u stand to gain?
Re: Since I Saw This, I'm Now More Worried Of My Guard. by mayze: 10:14pm On Jul 23, 2017
ikbnice:
nd what do you benefit from such action? What do u stand to gain?
Don't take him seriously...lool..he derIves joy in posting controversial comments..
Re: Since I Saw This, I'm Now More Worried Of My Guard. by adelacuna(m): 10:16pm On Jul 23, 2017
nice one OP
Re: Since I Saw This, I'm Now More Worried Of My Guard. by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jul 23, 2017
NwaAroOkeigbo:
The dance someone did and they gave him money, you might do same and receive beating. I know you know what I mean. Use your tongue to count your teeth.
Re: Since I Saw This, I'm Now More Worried Of My Guard. by NwaAroOkeigbo(m): 10:40pm On Jul 23, 2017
chiddyok:

The dance someone did and they gave him money, you might do same and receive beating. I know you know what I mean. Use your tongue to count your teeth.

I'm in such a good mood tonight so i wont..., you just need a large fat dickk to reset you brains.
Re: Since I Saw This, I'm Now More Worried Of My Guard. by ikbnice(m): 10:43pm On Jul 23, 2017
mayze:

Don't take him seriously...lool..he derIves joy in posting controversial comments..
no wonder
Re: Since I Saw This, I'm Now More Worried Of My Guard. by Dollarship(m): 11:09pm On Jul 23, 2017
They are watching you on social media Awon Aye
Re: Since I Saw This, I'm Now More Worried Of My Guard. by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jul 23, 2017
NwaAroOkeigbo:

I'm in such a good mood tonight so i wont..., you just need a large fat dickk to reset you brains.
Pictures darling. Pictures or I don't believe it.
Re: Since I Saw This, I'm Now More Worried Of My Guard. by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jul 23, 2017
Probably written by a pessimist.
Re: Since I Saw This, I'm Now More Worried Of My Guard. by MisterKings(m): 4:06am On Jul 24, 2017
Social Media or not Nairaland or not. Winsh full everywhere even yourself na ur own winsh when you talk too much sometimes you end up messing ur own plans by urself just by saying it.

Plus whether u put am online or not. Ur Village winsh put ear for ground. So the best thing is work quietly by using Einstein's formula for success

X + Y + Z = Success
Where x is working hard
Y is play hard
And z is keep your mouth shut

1 Like

Re: Since I Saw This, I'm Now More Worried Of My Guard. by Sebastine1994(m): 7:04am On Jul 24, 2017
chiddyok:
Pictures darling. Pictures or I don't believe it.
Leah Okafor how is jos
Re: Since I Saw This, I'm Now More Worried Of My Guard. by Nobody: 8:33am On Jul 24, 2017
Sebastine1994:

Leah Okafor how is jos
Who knows me?
Re: Since I Saw This, I'm Now More Worried Of My Guard. by Sebastine1994(m): 9:24am On Jul 24, 2017
chiddyok:
Who knows me?
its me you boo. Back in Law school.
Re: Since I Saw This, I'm Now More Worried Of My Guard. by Nobody: 9:28am On Jul 24, 2017
Sebastine1994:

its me you boo. Back in Law school.
I doubt. If you know me at all you'll know I don't like my life on a public forum. Have a lovely day.
Re: Since I Saw This, I'm Now More Worried Of My Guard. by boss1310(m): 11:56am On Jul 24, 2017
Firstly jealousy and envy are part of life.if people don't envy or jealous you in life you need to go back to your mother's womb cos you are absolutely useless in life,infact don't try to avoid jealousy cos you will only end up a failure
Though showing off especially material thing is something I see no reason for cos once you are wealthy,it broadcasts itself and you will be the one in hiding for safety.sorry if I don't see people who show off online as actually having enough
Re: Since I Saw This, I'm Now More Worried Of My Guard. by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jul 24, 2017
Mynd44 what yah think?
Re: Since I Saw This, I'm Now More Worried Of My Guard. by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jul 24, 2017
It's very true. Unless you are a witch yourself, keep your business a secret. Evil people do exist undecided
Re: Since I Saw This, I'm Now More Worried Of My Guard. by Onyenna(m): 5:00pm On Jul 24, 2017
Ok.....
Re: Since I Saw This, I'm Now More Worried Of My Guard. by Caustics: 10:25pm On Jul 24, 2017
chiddyok:

I doubt. If you know me at all you'll know I don't like my life on a public forum. Have a lovely day.
chai. leah ooo

(1) (Reply)

MDCN Results Of Exams Held From 26th-27th November 2019 In Kano / Shepherdhill Baptist Girls High School,obanikoro,lagos / The Difference Between United Kingdom, Great Britain And England Explained

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.