Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,030 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

It Was an unforgettable and Pleasant Experience Fvcking An Albino. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It Was an unforgettable and Pleasant Experience Fvcking An Albino. (7290 Views)

Should I Marry Albino? / Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of A Man And An Albino Lady / When you want an Unforgettable Wedding Ceremony. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Was an unforgettable and Pleasant Experience Fvcking An Albino. by moderngist(m): 5:44pm On Jul 23, 2017
You can't believe it , guys it was a pleai experience for me when I had sex with my albino girlfriend. It was as if I was fvcking a white girl. Tell mel your own experience.. See mine...http://moderngist.com/guys-five-reasons-never-try-anal-sx

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It Was an unforgettable and Pleasant Experience Fvcking An Albino. by MissRaine69(f): 6:00pm On Jul 23, 2017
I hope for the sake of humanity you do not reproduce. Your stupid gene has to end with you.
She is albino.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It Was an unforgettable and Pleasant Experience Fvcking An Albino. by MasterBaiter: 6:07pm On Jul 23, 2017
This was how the people you see in psych wards started.

5 Likes

Re: It Was an unforgettable and Pleasant Experience Fvcking An Albino. by moshood521: 6:19pm On Jul 23, 2017
Mk i na comment dis 1
Re: It Was an unforgettable and Pleasant Experience Fvcking An Albino. by Kamelot77(m): 6:19pm On Jul 23, 2017
many are mad, few are roaming
Re: It Was an unforgettable and Pleasant Experience Fvcking An Albino. by rosalieene(f): 6:23pm On Jul 23, 2017
Yeye OP

1 Like

Re: It Was an unforgettable and Pleasant Experience Fvcking An Albino. by moderngist(m): 6:54pm On Jul 23, 2017
Wao
Re: It Was an unforgettable and Pleasant Experience Fvcking An Albino. by idyicy45: 8:56pm On Jul 23, 2017
bro how did it go? I heard albino are sweet on bed
Re: It Was an unforgettable and Pleasant Experience Fvcking An Albino. by NwaAroOkeigbo(m): 10:32pm On Jul 23, 2017
Only very few bloggers will make heaven, op is such a dimwit.
Re: It Was an unforgettable and Pleasant Experience Fvcking An Albino. by joelens007(m): 10:42pm On Jul 23, 2017
sense fall on you[i]sense fall on you[/i]sense fall on you
Re: It Was an unforgettable and Pleasant Experience Fvcking An Albino. by MisterKings(m): 4:48am On Jul 24, 2017
MissRaine69:
I hope for the sake of humanity you do not reproduce. Your stupid gene has to end with you.
She is albino.

What exactly do you mean. Are albinos not humans. I don't get
Re: It Was an unforgettable and Pleasant Experience Fvcking An Albino. by MissRaine69(f): 9:07am On Jul 24, 2017
MisterKings:

What exactly do you mean. Are albinos not humans. I don't get
And who said individuals who have albinism are not human? Take my comment in context to what the OP posted.
Re: It Was an unforgettable and Pleasant Experience Fvcking An Albino. by kenny1795(m): 11:15am On Jul 24, 2017
MissRaine69:

And who said individuals who have albinism are not human? Take my comment in context to what the OP posted.
your comment wasn't clear enough had to read it three times to understand you. So what if u hv sex wit an albino? Abi d r nt humans? Also I hate it wn pple streotype against midgets too

1 Like

Re: It Was an unforgettable and Pleasant Experience Fvcking An Albino. by MissRaine69(f): 11:17am On Jul 24, 2017
kenny1795:
your comment wasn't clear enough had to read it three times to understand you. So what if u hv sex wit an albino? Abi d r nt humans? Also I hate it wn pple streotype against midgets too
Ffs the comment was castigating the OP for his ignorant post.
I prefer the term dwarfism midget is derogatory.
Re: It Was an unforgettable and Pleasant Experience Fvcking An Albino. by Quality20(m): 11:43am On Jul 24, 2017
yep I think it's wise for me to hint you that the vaginal fluid of albinos has a chemical that protects from myriad of germs , but u can only get a share of it if you share saliva or sleep without condoms. All d best
Re: It Was an unforgettable and Pleasant Experience Fvcking An Albino. by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jul 24, 2017
grin

OP has lost his common sense
Re: It Was an unforgettable and Pleasant Experience Fvcking An Albino. by Phreshmann12(m): 2:23pm On Jul 24, 2017
Op.... People like you is the reason....people like me smoke weed.....
Your stipidity doesn't suprise me ..... But the rate at which it increases does......****spits****
Re: It Was an unforgettable and Pleasant Experience Fvcking An Albino. by moderngist(m): 10:24pm On Jul 24, 2017
Hmmm
Re: It Was an unforgettable and Pleasant Experience Fvcking An Albino. by moderngist(m): 7:36pm On Jul 25, 2017
Hmm
Re: It Was an unforgettable and Pleasant Experience Fvcking An Albino. by jjcforfake(m): 7:58pm On Jul 25, 2017
moderngist:
You can't believe it , guys it was a pleai experience for me when I had sex with my albino girlfriend. It was as if I was fvcking a white girl. Tell mel your own experience.. See mine...http://moderngist.com/guys-five-reasons-never-try-anal-sx
Na so madness dey start undecided
Re: It Was an unforgettable and Pleasant Experience Fvcking An Albino. by moderngist(m): 10:45pm On Jul 25, 2017
Waooo
Re: It Was an unforgettable and Pleasant Experience Fvcking An Albino. by moderngist(m): 9:08am On Jul 26, 2017
Ha
Re: It Was an unforgettable and Pleasant Experience Fvcking An Albino. by moderngist(m): 8:54pm On Jul 26, 2017
Haba
Re: It Was an unforgettable and Pleasant Experience Fvcking An Albino. by moderngist(m): 12:46am On Jul 27, 2017
Guys
Re: It Was an unforgettable and Pleasant Experience Fvcking An Albino. by Nobody: 1:38am On Jul 27, 2017
I pity the poor love-struck girl. Pity she fell in love with a loser.

Does she know you're right here sharing to the world the beautiful, private moments you guys spent together, that should be something you both cherish.

I guess she will learn the hard way. Then she'd come and say 'all guys are monsters'
Re: It Was an unforgettable and Pleasant Experience Fvcking An Albino. by moderngist(m): 1:59pm On Jul 27, 2017
He
Re: It Was an unforgettable and Pleasant Experience Fvcking An Albino. by moderngist(m): 7:02pm On Jul 27, 2017
Hello

(1) (Reply)

Does Samsu Oil Work? Share Your Experience / Funny! Naked Woman Calmly Walks Into A Store To Buy Beer (photos) / Iyabo Ojo’s Daughter, Priscilla Showing Off Her Hot Curves (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.