Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,707 members, 7,809,690 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:15 PM

An Urgent Need To Locate A Cheap Hotel In Onitsha Anambra State - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / An Urgent Need To Locate A Cheap Hotel In Onitsha Anambra State (2213 Views)

Man Dies In Onitsha Hotel While Having Sex With Lady Friend / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A New Car In Onitsha, Anambra (Photos) / Woman Goes Mad After Sex With Rich Man In A Hotel In Delta, Strips Herself Nude (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Urgent Need To Locate A Cheap Hotel In Onitsha Anambra State by rockyh(m): 7:10pm On Jul 23, 2017
Please folks I need to locate a cheap hotel.where I can pass the night. MOD please move to front page
Re: An Urgent Need To Locate A Cheap Hotel In Onitsha Anambra State by NwaAmaikpe: 7:11pm On Jul 23, 2017
shocked

Try under the head bridge.
Re: An Urgent Need To Locate A Cheap Hotel In Onitsha Anambra State by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jul 23, 2017
My house is a hotel..dyu need the address? grin
Re: An Urgent Need To Locate A Cheap Hotel In Onitsha Anambra State by TrapHedges(m): 7:20pm On Jul 23, 2017
rockyh:
Please folks I need to locate a cheap hotel.where I can pass the night. MOD please move to front page

fam Google will epp u
Re: An Urgent Need To Locate A Cheap Hotel In Onitsha Anambra State by Liftkid(m): 7:24pm On Jul 23, 2017
where in osha are you ?
Re: An Urgent Need To Locate A Cheap Hotel In Onitsha Anambra State by Templa(m): 8:32pm On Jul 23, 2017
Locate GRA Onitsha or go to asaba and lodge
Re: An Urgent Need To Locate A Cheap Hotel In Onitsha Anambra State by Fadiga24(m): 8:55pm On Jul 23, 2017
Dude ask around, there are many hotels around you.
Re: An Urgent Need To Locate A Cheap Hotel In Onitsha Anambra State by rockyh(m): 2:40pm On Jul 24, 2017
Templa:
thanks
Re: An Urgent Need To Locate A Cheap Hotel In Onitsha Anambra State by rockyh(m): 2:41pm On Jul 24, 2017
;
Mariinee:
My house is a hotel..dyu need the address? grin
yep grin
Re: An Urgent Need To Locate A Cheap Hotel In Onitsha Anambra State by rockyh(m): 2:44pm On Jul 24, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Try under the head bridge.
thanks
Re: An Urgent Need To Locate A Cheap Hotel In Onitsha Anambra State by Bicle: 8:51pm On Nov 23, 2018
Hotels in onitsha are very cheap. You can even get luxury hotels for as low as 20k. There are also cheaper hotels in Onitsha, check out hotels ng and filter your search to cheap hotels
Re: An Urgent Need To Locate A Cheap Hotel In Onitsha Anambra State by rockyh(m): 5:16pm On Sep 08, 2020
Klchnjoku hi dear
Re: An Urgent Need To Locate A Cheap Hotel In Onitsha Anambra State by Nobody: 6:36pm On Mar 16, 2023
rockyh:
Klchnjoku hi dear

elder good evening i throway salute smiley
Re: An Urgent Need To Locate A Cheap Hotel In Onitsha Anambra State by headbasher96(m): 8:56pm On Mar 16, 2023
MKe them no go show u 3k room wey chinchi go host party for your head o
Re: An Urgent Need To Locate A Cheap Hotel In Onitsha Anambra State by headbasher96(m): 8:57pm On Mar 16, 2023
Well go to abs junction and twll them u want to go to apple gate hotel
Re: An Urgent Need To Locate A Cheap Hotel In Onitsha Anambra State by Klchnjoku: 10:23pm On Mar 17, 2023
rockyh:
Klchnjoku hi dear

Werey I be man
Re: An Urgent Need To Locate A Cheap Hotel In Onitsha Anambra State by Achobaisiochu: 10:53pm On Mar 17, 2023
Templa:
What is problem with you Onitsha people, he requested for hotels in Onitsha and you are directing to Asaba.
Re: An Urgent Need To Locate A Cheap Hotel In Onitsha Anambra State by Templa(m): 12:44am On Apr 27, 2023
Achobaisiochu:
What is problem with you Onitsha people, he requested for hotels in Onitsha and you are directing to Asaba.
I see you have lost sense of common comprehension..
Re: An Urgent Need To Locate A Cheap Hotel In Onitsha Anambra State by Achobaisiochu: 9:23am On Apr 27, 2023
Templa:
I see you have lost sense of common comprehension..
Mumu, someone requested for hotels in Onitsha and you directing him to Asaba.
Is Asaba part of Onitsha?
Re: An Urgent Need To Locate A Cheap Hotel In Onitsha Anambra State by Templa(m): 4:20pm On May 09, 2023
Achobaisiochu:
Mumu, someone requested for hotels in Onitsha and you directing him to Asaba.
Is Asaba part of Onitsha?

Weeks later, you still haven't developed enough Grey matter to comprehend or research.. I guess you are not well travelled talk more of learned.. Cheers to your idiotic status.

(1) (Reply)

Why Did You Break Up With You Ex? / Why Are Girls Of Today So Desperate About Marriage? / Hilarious! Rivers State Love Birds Recreate Adam And Eve Pose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.