Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (2833 Views)

Southafrican Babe Dancing Naked For Naija Guys Why #nigeriansmustfall Is Trendin / Guys, Why Does Most Ladies P**sy Smell Like Rotten Fish? / GUYS, Why Don't You Moan During Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by midehill(m): 7:22pm On Jul 23, 2017

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Victornezzar: 7:24pm On Jul 23, 2017
lolzzzzz
no comment
Re: . by smartty68(m): 7:24pm On Jul 23, 2017
Lol! See threadgrin

Sometimes they(women/ladies/girls) don't worth the troubles we(men) pass through just to make them happy
Re: . by DarkMagic(m): 7:25pm On Jul 23, 2017
Lol cheesy grin grin
OP ..I get ur point oo..buh u funny sha grin
Re: . by falconey(m): 7:26pm On Jul 23, 2017
grin

What a day! dumb threads everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jul 23, 2017
Only guys who could fvck their fellow guys would adhere to this shii grin

1 Like

Re: . by Fadiga24(m): 7:48pm On Jul 23, 2017
Dude calm down, you'll feel better tomorrow.
Re: . by Khallyella(f): 7:51pm On Jul 23, 2017
Lol
Since our forefathers never treated women that way
Speak for yourself dear.

1 Like

Re: . by Bibi294(f): 8:04pm On Jul 23, 2017
Eeya... You guys should help us carry belle too
Re: . by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jul 23, 2017
Inna ehn angry
Re: . by MadeOfBlaq(m): 8:51pm On Jul 23, 2017
Haha Op is pissed your second name should be pissed-offer-son.
Re: . by Macdawid(m): 10:10pm On Jul 23, 2017
Dude has a point, this is what guys ought to bear in mind.... Most guys are just ass-lickers so ion blame them, and na their type girls dey use pass...
Re: . by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:33pm On Jul 23, 2017
falconey:
grin

What a day! dumb threads everywhere.

You are simply a coward, u don't have that ball in u to say no to a woman, so that definitely makes the thread a dumb one to u and ur likes
Re: . by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:38pm On Jul 23, 2017
The truth is you can't treat a woman like a man, but cowardice is why some guys can't say "NO" to a woman, I don't treat my girlfriend like my friends, but she doesn't in any way get into our friendship
Re: . by midehill(m): 11:03pm On Jul 23, 2017
I jes dey vex
Re: . by crismark(m): 7:16am On Jul 24, 2017
Guy u ve a point....dat fb is d most annoying of all...a gal will update her status "angry mood" u ll see she got over 100likes from useless Bleep boys but a guy will upload one fine pics and he will get only 10likes from few friends...smh
Re: . by Lalas247(f): 7:20am On Jul 24, 2017
Getting serious the vast increase in gaylord .. what a shame

Only a percentage are good most are bad undecided how many have you dated though .. ...
Re: . by Lalas247(f): 7:23am On Jul 24, 2017
Macdawid:
Dude has a point, this is what guys ought to bear in mind.... Most guys are just ass-lickers so ion blame them, and na their type girls dey use pass...
Being respectful and polite doesn't make a guy an asslicker .. don't think you lot even know what it means
A grown ass man that will wake up to cry that guys are nice to females ?? Lol like really ! Where I live dey are tagged fuvk boys, gay or gaylords is that real
Our fire fathers wooed and courted women showering them with praises now if you want that to stop and you want to treat women like men .. then maybe he just coming out of the closet lipsrsealed

All this because one obanje blocked him grin lol so his venting on u guys haha

1 Like

Re: . by midehill(m): 9:15am On Jul 24, 2017
crismark:
Guy u ve a point....dat fb is d most annoying of all...a gal will update her status "angry mood" u ll see she got over 100likes from useless Bleep boys but a guy will upload one fine pics and he will get only 10likes from few friends...smh

I dey tell u
Re: . by dipznano: 1:19pm On Jul 24, 2017
Even Adam couldn't say no to Eve... lipsrsealed

Lalas247:

Only a percentage are good most are bad undecided how many have you dated though .. ...

Yello!! I have been 'finding' bumbae, is she a you? Somebori 'referral' me to you. grin grin
Re: . by Lalas247(f): 6:55pm On Jul 24, 2017
dipznano:
Even Adam couldn't say no to Eve... lipsrsealed

Yello!! I have been 'finding' bumbae, is she a you? Somebori 'referral' me to you. grin grin

Lol who be that somebody I bet it's Lefulefu
Re: . by rosalieene(f): 6:59pm On Jul 24, 2017
lol Hahahaha

cheesy cheesy

OP what you said can be likened to someone who is preaching "Repent and give your life to Christ , stop engaging in fornication "

You'd keep preaching in vain but you might touch the hearts of very few persons.
Re: . by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jul 24, 2017
i will never be selfish to my fellow guy god forbid.if my paddy no get and i get i go give am.i never see any guy we go shortchange im paddy cos of babe cheesy.but u saying i should start disliking the opposite sex so as not to be called asslicker...well sorry i cant adhere to that.na only gaymen and asexual men fit follow dat orientation cheesy.
Re: . by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jul 24, 2017
Like most of y'all guys are worth the trouble also... Before you talk of girls being this, being that... check yourself if you deserve a good girl cos most of y'all deserve what you end up with.
Re: . by jaksmillioniar: 7:07pm On Jul 24, 2017
MzLarem:
Like most of y'all guys are worth the trouble also... Before you talk of girls being this, being that... check yourself if you deserve a good girl cos most of y'all deserve what you end up with.
wat did u tink u knw abt guy? or u tink is abt a blocus
Re: . by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jul 24, 2017
jaksmillioniar:
wat did u tink u knw abt guy? or u tink is abt a blocus
STFU!
Re: . by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jul 24, 2017
Lalas247:

any man with a normal sexual orientation should feel attracted to the opposite sex and if he compliments her on how she looks i dont seee that as asslicking cheesy.afterall ladies do compliment guys abi? cheesy
Re: . by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jul 24, 2017
so this means u would treat ur girlfriend like a fellow man? cheesy
wahala dey oo
how u go take do chuku chuku? grin
Re: . by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jul 24, 2017
Lalas247:

Being respectful and polite doesn't make a guy an asslicker .. don't think you lot even know what it means
A grown ass man that will wake up to cry that guys are nice to females ?? Lol like really ! Where I live dey are tagged fuvk boys, gay or gaylords is that real
Our fire fathers wooed and courted women showering them with praises now if you want that to stop and you want to treat women like men .. then maybe he just coming out of the closet lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jul 24, 2017
Lalas247:

Lol who be that somebody I bet it's Lefulefu
lol it aint me grin grin
Re: . by Macdawid(m): 7:38pm On Jul 24, 2017
Lalas247:

Being respectful and polite to women is key!
But that's not even my point...
Take for instance: Me and this my guy were @home and we were very hungry (we both confessed we had no money), but when his babe came around this same guy that said he doesn't have money bought things for the girl, gave her money, and he even bought indomie too and was begging me to help him cook it (tho i was mad @1st but as a guy i had to let go, so i helped him cos he would've done same if i were in his shoes). Just imagine, it's just like saying u don't have money for food but u have xcess of it for weed. Damn!
You'll see two guys fighting cos of a girl, the worst part is that the girl will leave u someday but ur real ni**as won't (girls have A1 in this 1) lol. U think guys don't have their ISHs too?¿ Forget the love o!

And btw, why do u keep thinking am gay?? U want some prove? grin
Re: . by jaksmillioniar: 7:58pm On Jul 24, 2017
MzLarem:
STFU!
I will brake u into 2

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wife And The Black Gardeners (adulthread.com) / Winter From The Bad Girls Club Goes Completely Naked In New Photos 18+ / Life As A Medical Doctor's Spouse, Share Your Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.