Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,619 members, 7,816,546 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Photos Of Mega Kano Economic City - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Mega Kano Economic City (24856 Views)

Ikpeazu Secures $430 Million Deal For Enyimba Economic City / FG Takes 20% Equity In Abia Economic City, Says Ikpeazu. / FG, Abia Sign Definitive Agreements For Enyimba Economic City. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Mega Kano Economic City by georgecso(m): 10:52pm On Jul 23, 2017
Good works
Re: Photos Of Mega Kano Economic City by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jul 23, 2017
igbeke:

I may not be able to produce the pictures you requested for because I am not used to that side of the country. I you had asked for those from my country home, then you would have made sense.

However, I can categorically affirm that without the Igbo man and his investments in Kano State, perhaps Kano state will be as economically poor as Zamfara State, if not poorer.

Anyway, its your problem not mine.
My state is very peaceful if not for the infiltration of those blood sucking Fulanis.

Not to worry. People are gradually preparing parasiticide that will stand a test of time. You will be shocked.

Even before slave trade the people of kano were involve in international trade .

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photos Of Mega Kano Economic City by NafeesaAA(f): 11:50pm On Jul 23, 2017
freshest4live:

Can you give the list of those top lgbo CEO's developing Kano State? I know you are doing well with trade and small businesses.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photos Of Mega Kano Economic City by freshest4live: 6:22am On Jul 24, 2017
[quote author=NafeesaAA post=58766353][/quote]
Please continue with the pictures.
Re: Photos Of Mega Kano Economic City by vedaxcool(m): 7:25am On Jul 24, 2017
DonVikings:
Wawa Jew, what has monies stolen by our southern leaders used to do in the South. grin

Is it not a shame leaders of Abia and Ebonyi who stole the same oil money used it only to develop the size of their preeks while the supposed illiterate Abõki uses it to develop infrastructure? grin grin

All these Wawa Pharisees sef.. Oya, recieve your deliverance. grin

Chia grin grin werin the guy do you?

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photos Of Mega Kano Economic City by wristbangle: 9:26am On Jul 24, 2017
updatechange:
What happened to the east?

Nothing except IPOB miscreants development

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Mega Kano Economic City by Dollabiz: 9:26am On Jul 24, 2017
Wasted funds
Re: Photos Of Mega Kano Economic City by seguno2: 9:27am On Jul 24, 2017
Without mega Kano city education, it is completely meaningless.
Can almajiris use the economic city? For begging or for what exactly?
Why buy roofing materials without any foundation or even land?
Too many Yaba left patients pretending to be leaders.
Re: Photos Of Mega Kano Economic City by NonFarmPayrol: 9:27am On Jul 24, 2017
all i see is 3d models and one uncompleted building

undecided undecided undecided
Re: Photos Of Mega Kano Economic City by Moorish: 9:28am On Jul 24, 2017
Love the ancient Kano architecture, Kinda mirrors timbuktu in its prime. Good to see Kano getting some modern developments.
Re: Photos Of Mega Kano Economic City by norriswood(m): 9:33am On Jul 24, 2017
thunderfirebubu:
chai money stolen from d south used in developing d north.. Dats the reason why the north r afraid of restructuring.
, what happened to the one south stolen from south. I pity peep from south .no development only making noise.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Mega Kano Economic City by wink2015(m): 9:34am On Jul 24, 2017
I think Kano state governor should focus more on developing Agriculture so that they can be less reliant on resources from the Niger delta or the southern part of Nigeria.

It is too early to start building mega city when there is mass poverty in the northern part of Nigeria. It is too early to start building mega city when Kano state and the rest of the northern states still relies on stipend from the federal government i.e this socalled federal allocation.

Focus should be given to enhancing the health facilities or health infrastructures, education, etc

The northern states in Nigeria notably, Kano, Kaduna, Bauchi state etc should be able to exploit their mineral resources and export abroad and then pay taxes to the federal government.

fiscal federalism, resources control and restructuring

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Mega Kano Economic City by breakeven: 9:38am On Jul 24, 2017
I wish those they asked to leave will just allow them develop this city on their own, the economic city will just die a natural death like the Kaduna mega city.
Re: Photos Of Mega Kano Economic City by zeestunner(m): 9:43am On Jul 24, 2017
E no kill some of una to just appreciate something good .abeg ride on kano state liv developers and our oyel people jaree
Re: Photos Of Mega Kano Economic City by breakeven: 9:43am On Jul 24, 2017
I hope they have made provision for a place for the almajaris. They will surely make a mess of the so called economic city if they are not considered in the plan. undecided grin
Re: Photos Of Mega Kano Economic City by MTKbudapest(m): 9:44am On Jul 24, 2017
that will take place soon and soon nigeria will be split and arewa republic emerge and the project comence
Re: Photos Of Mega Kano Economic City by nextprince: 9:50am On Jul 24, 2017
igbeke:
Wey the ongoing Mega rubbish?

All I see are photos of one or two bricklayers doing their jobs.

....And of course some photos of prototypes that may end up not seeing actualization.

By the way, who will continue to make Kano State economy viable after the Igbo's are gone?
See them, "economy viable", very typical.
See another here

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Mega Kano Economic City by Chukazu: 9:51am On Jul 24, 2017
This what I have advocated for as part of what restructuring should be
Every region should have a mega city to curtail the continuous influx of economic migration to Lagos in particular
Re: Photos Of Mega Kano Economic City by nextprince: 9:54am On Jul 24, 2017
All I see here are just pains.

It cannot be sustained, almajiri will rubbish it, our oyel money, ibos are the major developers, what d fvck?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Mega Kano Economic City by 9jasave: 9:54am On Jul 24, 2017
sister you dey vex this morning o. You are already with your response as you are submitting the post. Igbos really the serve this.. they always think without them everyone wuld be dead.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Mega Kano Economic City by 9jasave: 9:54am On Jul 24, 2017
sister you dey vex this morning o. You are already with your response as you are submitting the post. Igbos really deserve this.. they always think without them everyone wuld be dead of hunger

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Mega Kano Economic City by Kyase(m): 9:57am On Jul 24, 2017
DonVikings:
Wawa Jew, what has monies stolen by our southern leaders used to do in the South. grin

Is it not a shame leaders of Abia and Ebonyi who stole the same oil money used it only to develop the size of their preeks while the supposed illiterate Abõki uses it to develop infrastructure? grin grin

All these Wawa Pharisees sef.. Oya, recieve your deliverance. grin
was not interested with your comment until i saw the boldedgrin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Mega Kano Economic City by Kyase(m): 9:59am On Jul 24, 2017
nextprince:
See them, "economy viable", very typical. See another here
corpsegrin and na the type the call buhari vegetable

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Mega Kano Economic City by Ijaya123: 10:00am On Jul 24, 2017
thunderfirebubu:
chai money stolen from d south used in developing d north.. Dats the reason why the north r afraid of restructuring.

And what is your south doing with their share of the money?
Re: Photos Of Mega Kano Economic City by APCsupporter: 10:01am On Jul 24, 2017
igbeke:
Wey the ongoing Mega rubbish?

All I see are photos of one or two bricklayers doing their jobs.

....And of course some photos of prototypes that may end up not seeing actualization.

By the way, who will continue to make Kano State economy viable after the Igbo's are gone?

you mean when the crime rate drops by 90%?cheesy

chest beaters

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos Of Mega Kano Economic City by koladebrainiac(m): 10:02am On Jul 24, 2017
some yeastern would be complaining fedral government not helping them. they can try this and develop aba and onistha . but they are waiting for after biafra to start it . awon oponu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Mega Kano Economic City by Ijaya123: 10:03am On Jul 24, 2017
igbeke:

I may not be able to produce the pictures you requested for because I am not used to that side of the country. I you had asked for those from my country home, then you would have made sense.

However, I can categorically affirm that without the Igbo man and his investments in Kano State, perhaps Kano state will be as economically poor as Zamfara State, if not poorer.

Anyway, its your problem not mine.
My state is very peaceful if not for the infiltration of those blood sucking Fulanis.

Not to worry. People are gradually preparing parasiticide that will stand a test of time. You will be shocked.

Can you please specify what are the investments of Igbos in Kano state?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Mega Kano Economic City by hibee4uall(m): 10:06am On Jul 24, 2017
Nice project..

PLS CHECK MY SIGNATURE. THANKS FOR DOING SO
Re: Photos Of Mega Kano Economic City by 2lateBiafra: 10:08am On Jul 24, 2017
dkronicle:
currently not my. business
Then must u comment.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ibrahim Shekarau Wins Senatorial Seat In Kano State / Katsina Hisbah Destroys 300 Cans And Bottles Of Alcohol (Photos) / Melaye Dance To “konko Below Song”, Host Get Together Party over Atiku's Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.