Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,471 members, 7,816,115 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

Photos Of Mega Kano Economic City - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Mega Kano Economic City (24845 Views)

Ikpeazu Secures $430 Million Deal For Enyimba Economic City / FG Takes 20% Equity In Abia Economic City, Says Ikpeazu. / FG, Abia Sign Definitive Agreements For Enyimba Economic City. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Mega Kano Economic City by Nobody: 10:08am On Jul 24, 2017
thunderfirebubu:
chai money stolen from d south used in developing d north.. Dats the reason why the north r afraid of restructuring.
And mumu south wouldn't use what they got to develop instead they wail

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Mega Kano Economic City by 2lateBiafra: 10:09am On Jul 24, 2017
SAI BUHARI

Re: Photos Of Mega Kano Economic City by Alamyn90(m): 10:09am On Jul 24, 2017
Nice one there.
Re: Photos Of Mega Kano Economic City by Inani(m): 10:16am On Jul 24, 2017
igbeke:

I may not be able to produce the pictures you requested for because I am not used to that side of the country. I you had asked for those from my country home, then you would have made sense.

However, I can categorically affirm that without the Igbo man and his investments in Kano State, perhaps Kano state will be as economically poor as Zamfara State, if not poorer.

Anyway, its your problem not mine.
My state is very peaceful if not for the infiltration of those blood sucking Fulanis.

Not to worry. People are gradually preparing parasiticide that will stand a test of time. You will be shocked.
Its myopic to make this statement,kano has been an economic hub since time immemorial,you should go and ask about the groundnut pyramids,or is it also the igbos that made that,go and research about people like Dan Tata,or did he also made his money with the assists of igbos ?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Mega Kano Economic City by Ccarlos: 10:24am On Jul 24, 2017
Wow.
Will b good if dey finish it
Re: Photos Of Mega Kano Economic City by adem30: 10:25am On Jul 24, 2017
igbeke:

I may not be able to produce the pictures you requested for because I am not used to that side of the country. I you had asked for those from my country home, then you would have made sense.

However, I can categorically affirm that without the Igbo man and his investments in Kano State, perhaps Kano state will be as economically poor as Zamfara State, if not poorer.

My state is very peaceful if not for the infiltration of those blood sucking Fulanis.

Not to worry. People are gradually preparing parasiticide that will stand a test of time. You will be shocked.

Will you stop these rubbish and get sense for once?

In stead of you asking your governors what they are using their allocations for, you here bragging on rubbish.
This was the same way you people have been shortchanged all these while, Instead of putting pressures on your governors you will crying marginalization by Federal Government.
This kind of project might take time, but by the end, it will be for benefit of the people in KANO, that is when you eye will now open and you will start another wailing that you people have been neglected.
If other regions do not make their state conducive for business where would you have been?
Anyways you guys are still foolishly following your Lord and Savior Kanu

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Mega Kano Economic City by Aye101: 10:33am On Jul 24, 2017
thunderfirebubu:
chai money stolen from d south used in developing d north.. Dats the reason why the north r afraid of restructuring.
For your mind now, you don make reasonable comment. No wonder Kanu is ruling your as*es, Bunch of idiots.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Mega Kano Economic City by Rainmaker69(m): 10:39am On Jul 24, 2017
This is a bad joke.
Re: Photos Of Mega Kano Economic City by ntebong: 11:05am On Jul 24, 2017
It is always on paper, Ladoja did similar thing when he draw a beautiful master piece of Ibadan on paper, deceiving the good people of Ibadan in what he termed his vision for Ibadan City. where is it today? Recently Fashola Nigeria minister of power analysis what Nigeria will do to get stable power instead of applying it. Same is 4th mainland bridge. I will not move by politicians manipulation aimed at hoodwink Nigerians to give them another 4 years. If he is serious let mobilized contractors to site.
Re: Photos Of Mega Kano Economic City by bid4rich(m): 11:14am On Jul 24, 2017
Good development but I just think it will not take thy kingdom come before it comes to completion. You know Nigeria is with politics of hate. They say, "I didnt start it why should I continue" bla bla bla.

But it will be a good one for the north IF it can be funded and completed but more importantly maintained
Re: Photos Of Mega Kano Economic City by jpphilips(m): 11:17am On Jul 24, 2017
thunderfirebubu:

How is restructuring Nigeria your buisness as an individual? You are helping poiticians to advance their greed while you remain in abject poverty.
use your fvcking head!!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Mega Kano Economic City by kiddkash(m): 11:27am On Jul 24, 2017
chai Niger delta oyel money
Re: Photos Of Mega Kano Economic City by Rikidony(m): 11:33am On Jul 24, 2017
DonVikings:
Nnamdi Kanu's shrunken blocus fall on your destiny like. . grin
bros nawa for you oo. no chill at all grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Mega Kano Economic City by jontim: 11:56am On Jul 24, 2017
NafeesaAA:
Ongoing Construction of Kano Economic City by Kano State Government in Collaboration with the Brain & Hammers Company at Dangwauro Town, Along Zaria Road
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Kano ECONOMIC CITY is a megaproject that will help diversify Kano economy by bringing direct foreign and domestic investments. The city also will help create up to one million jobs. When it's completed, KEC will be larger than Wuse and Asokoro combined.

The city is divided into 5 main components: Industrial Zone, Residential Areas, River Resort, Educational Zone, and a Central Business District (CBD) which includes the Financial Island.

The industrial zone is estimated to cover 63 km². The 1,400 hectares of land will be dedicated to industrial and light manufacturing facilities—identified as key growth drivers for the Kano economy—and can now host 2,700 industrial tenants

The residential area is planned to include 260,000 apartments and 56,000 villas. It will be divided into smaller residential, commercial, and recreational areas. Parks and green spaces will be used extensively throughout the residential area. The area is estimated to be home for around half a million residents, and another ten thousand tourists. Each district would feature its own public amenities, such as mosques, shops and recreational venues.

The Educational Zone is a part of plan to bring the Kano capabilities and aspirations in technology to globally competitive levels.
The Educational Zone is planned to consist of multi-university campus flanked by two Research & Development parks. The multi-university campus is designed to accommodate 18,000 students, and a 7,500 faculty and staff members.

The central business district (CBD) is planned to offer 3.8 km² of office space, hotels and mixed-use commercial space. The Financial Island, within the CBD, has now been doubled in area to cover 14 hectares (35 ac) of land, which will be the largest regional financial nerve center for the world’s leading banks, investment houses and insurance groups.

After all the plan, no skyscraper.... These stuffs matter and change our environment. It leads to tourism and exposes us....
There should be a law on the building of skyscrapers and high rise buildings......
Re: Photos Of Mega Kano Economic City by MisterGrace: 11:58am On Jul 24, 2017
thunderfirebubu:

Dude! Go and read about PPP... Why are the southern governors not doing same?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Mega Kano Economic City by Dino98: 12:00pm On Jul 24, 2017
decatalyst:
Its not about putting up 3D paintings or models, its about funds and execution of the project!

It's a great vision, by the way.

Was about to ask if those were real or 3D models.

"More pics", as if na d real thing.
Re: Photos Of Mega Kano Economic City by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jul 24, 2017
igbeke:

Thank you don't mention. Please carry your load leave Kano b4 October one, so that Kano economy will resemble Zamfara economy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Mega Kano Economic City by Revolva(m): 1:06pm On Jul 24, 2017
thunderfirebubu:

rubbish u no get sense at all....dont you know companies are involvies in this inestment...which money dem steal from the south mumu

why dont the south use their own money to bring investors to do same thing...nonsense thought from you shame
Re: Photos Of Mega Kano Economic City by bams2999(m): 1:08pm On Jul 24, 2017
Good development 4 North
Re: Photos Of Mega Kano Economic City by marv1: 1:27pm On Jul 24, 2017
While some useless and good for nothing Governors in some states always spreading propaganda , chasing FG up ànd down without meaningful projects and empowerment to show. Always blaming FG for their shortcomings. Irresponsible Governors that can not pay salaries without FG's inputs.
Re: Photos Of Mega Kano Economic City by tokuboeric(m): 2:43pm On Jul 24, 2017
must we always complain? we see go things we complain, we get d other side we critize, nawa for we Nigerians O! after all, this is still Nigeria and not a project in abroad. let us learn how to encourage bcoz of those few ones that r having good intentions.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Mega Kano Economic City by princeromero: 3:33pm On Jul 24, 2017
9ice development......its ok
Re: Photos Of Mega Kano Economic City by COMPAQ(m): 6:21pm On Jul 24, 2017
We've seen enough of these types of projects to know that nothing will come out of it. If you want examples let me give you a couple.

Tinapa
Ibom deep sea port
Lekki master plan

Nuff said!
Re: Photos Of Mega Kano Economic City by takhs(m): 9:47pm On Jul 24, 2017
thunderfirebubu:
U r really a small boy or girl please go and ask ur ancestors the full history of North and how it was since colonial rule, in North we stand on our own since b4 the oil comes up when South has nothing on ground.
Re: Photos Of Mega Kano Economic City by Nobody: 7:32am On Jul 25, 2017
jontim:

After all the plan, no skyscraper.... These stuffs matter and change our environment. It leads to tourism and exposes us....
There should be a law on the building of skyscrapers and high rise buildings......
but skyscrapers does not connotes tourism, it may truly change our environment but this economic city will change the environment too.
skyscrapers and high rise buildings are not just built for the fun of it.it has to be located in a strategic place and must be much in that location before it will even change the environment. like the ongoing eko atlantic city.
Re: Photos Of Mega Kano Economic City by freshest4live: 7:38am On Jul 25, 2017
shervydman:

but skyscrapers does not connotes tourism, it may truly change our environment but this economic city will change the environment too.
skyscrapers and high rise buildings are not just built for the fun of it.it has to be located in a strategic place and must be much in that location before it will even change the environment. like the ongoing eko atlantic city.

Do you have a website that gives the update and progress of that Eko Atlantic?
Re: Photos Of Mega Kano Economic City by Nobody: 7:39am On Jul 25, 2017
freshest4live:

Do you have a website that gives the update and progress of that Eko Atlantic?
its on the property section..........lemme help u.
https://www.nairaland.com/2336794/eko-atlantic-city-update-business#34091860

u can even check it on.....
https://www.ekoatlantic.com/

I learnt another one will come up by 2022 in ibeju/lekki called imperial international business city(IIBC). lets wait n see
Re: Photos Of Mega Kano Economic City by freshest4live: 8:08am On Jul 25, 2017
shervydman:

its on the property section..........lemme help u.
https://www.nairaland.com/2336794/eko-atlantic-city-update-business#34091860

u can even check it on.....
https://www.ekoatlantic.com/

I learnt another one will come up by 2022 in ibeju/lekki called imperial international business city(IIBC). lets wait n see
Thanks Baba.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Babachir Lawal: CBN Governor Cardoso Has Patch-Patch CV / Why It’s Impossible For Igbo Man To Become Nigeria’s President In 2019 – MASSOB / Anambra 2021: Maduka Makes Case For PDP, Releases 25 Campaign Vehicles To PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.