Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,970 members, 7,817,846 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 2} - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 2} (1858 Views)

Poll: week 2 who is hotter Sexyleamon vs Thoniaslim

unknown: 50% (11 votes)
Sexyleamon: 50% (11 votes)
This poll has ended

Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 6} / Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} / Nairaland Hotties: Make Your Choice (pictures Included) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 2} by sweetpie23: 7:00pm On Feb 06, 2010
in week one we saw the very sizzling sexyhotmom face the beautiful snazzydawn, in which snazzydawn won, many congratulations to her and also sexyhotmom. any woman I select to be on the nairaland hottie list is a winner so ladies there is no loser this is just for fun, like the saying goes, BEAUTY IS IN THE EYES OF THE BEHOLDER". and am sorry if I compare u with someone you don't like this is no easy job grin grin grin

so we are moving on to our second week, I believe the two ladies am gonna compare has something in common. this battle is going to be good, the list of nairaland hotties will be incomplete without them. so ladies and gents lets get started

without no futher delete let me induce the first hottie on our week2 list, this woman is sexy, this woman is bold, this woman is confident, this woman is sexy oh am sorry I already said sexy but you can not blame me, this woman has sexy in her name. yeah you guess right this woman is Sexylemon. https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=241352 the lady with a million dollars smile. she is the woman the ladies love to hate, and the men like to love.and why not? with stunning face, a crystal clear skin, and a pretty hot body as well Sexylemon has it all happening for her. with loads and loads of male admirers following, she could easily win this battle,

but hold on do not jump to conclusion yet this battle is no easy one because she faces,
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 2} by Nobody: 7:04pm On Feb 06, 2010
Where is the poll now?
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 2} by ElRazur: 7:05pm On Feb 06, 2010
Aint you the girl that text type?

grin

If so, good to see you improve on your text typing approach. grin
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 2} by sweetpie23: 7:06pm On Feb 06, 2010
michelin89:

Where is the poll now?
coming I don't want the results to show but this damn thing is giving me trouble. I guess the result will have to show.

ElRazur:

grin

thek you tongue
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 2} by Nobody: 7:07pm On Feb 06, 2010
ElRazur:

grin

See this boy. Upon the cuties, na the text he dey look at.
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 2} by ElRazur: 7:09pm On Feb 06, 2010
sweetpie23:

thek you tongue

Lol. For the record, I have no problem with you. It is more or less that reading txt type is annoying, confusing and kinda hard to know what that person is saying. Also, it really do make one look like Semi-illiterate.  I am sure you are an intelligent person, probably just too lazy. grin
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 2} by ElRazur: 7:10pm On Feb 06, 2010
michelin89:

Who tell you say I dey look? grin
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 2} by sweetpie23: 7:10pm On Feb 06, 2010
michelin89:

he is looking for my trouble leave am.

ElRazur:

Lol. For the record, I have no problem with you. It is more or less that reading txt type is annoying, confusing and kinda hard to know what that person is saying. Also, it really do make one look like Semi-illiterate.  I am sure you are an intelligent person, probably just too lazy. grin
I see
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 2} by Nobody: 7:11pm On Feb 06, 2010
ElRazur:

All this intelligence nor mean anything if there are no cuties around. grin
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 2} by sweetpie23: 7:44pm On Feb 06, 2010
ElRazur:

stop deceiving yourself abi the title itself caught your attention. grin grin grin

michelin89:

and all the cuties nor mean anything if there are no intelligence around. grin
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 2} by Nobody: 7:54pm On Feb 06, 2010
Both beautiful gurls. Thonia has nice guns on her, thonia do you workout? SexyL has a megawatt smile. And some tools say Nigerian girls are not hot. Boohoo. tongue tongue tongue
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 2} by ElRazur: 7:56pm On Feb 06, 2010
michelin89:

See this mumu o. Intelligence attracts blonde. grin Or bimbo of some kind.

sweetpie23:

stop deceiving yourself abi the title itself caught your attention. grin grin grin
Erm, I am just saying I am not looking.

sweetpie23:

and all the cuties nor mean anything if there are no intelligence around. grin

@Michelin89 You see what I mean. grin

@Sweetpie, keep it up and I may reconsider [even though I don't do teenagers lol]
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 2} by sweetpie23: 7:59pm On Feb 06, 2010
ElRazur:

@Sweetpie, keep it up and I may reconsider [even though I don't do teenagers lol]

your consideration is not approve, no need to reconsider tongue
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 2} by sweetpie23: 8:01pm On Feb 06, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Both beautiful gurls. Thonia has nice guns on her, thonia do you workout? SexyL has a megawatt smile. And some tools say Nigerian girls are not hot. Boohoo. tongue tongue tongue
do not mind them, the guys time will come, and they will see how fun it is grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 2} by Nobody: 8:04pm On Feb 06, 2010
ElRazur:

See this mumu o. Intelligence attracts blonde. grin Or bimbo of some kind.

Whatever, nerd! tongue
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 2} by ElRazur: 8:12pm On Feb 06, 2010
sweetpie23:

your consideration is not approve, no need to reconsider tongue

See this jero, it is not your decision to make. grin

PS
You see why I really do not approve of teenager? Quick to do yanga when I am just even playing with the thought - not that am gonna do it though lol. Yeye girl. grin
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 2} by sweetpie23: 8:15pm On Feb 06, 2010
ElRazur:

See this jero, it is not your decision to make. grin

PS
You see why I really do not approve of teenager? Quick to do yanga when I am just even playing with the thought - not that am gonna do it though lol. Yeye girl. grin
respect yourself, am sure you have heard of me am not very nice tongue grin grin
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 2} by ElRazur: 8:27pm On Feb 06, 2010
sweetpie23:

respect yourself, am sure you have heard of me am not very nice tongue grin grin

I bite hard too you know. grin

I give you praise, even be nice to you and now you dey give me warning? God punish your mouth!
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 2} by sweetpie23: 8:32pm On Feb 06, 2010
ElRazur:

I bite hard too you know. grin

I give you praise, even be nice to you and now you dey give me warning? God punish your mouth!
where? when? how?
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 2} by ElRazur: 8:39pm On Feb 06, 2010
sweetpie23:

where? when? how?

The moment you stopped typing like a semi-illiterate. grin
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 2} by sweetpie23: 8:49pm On Feb 06, 2010
ElRazur:

The moment you stopped typing like a semi-illiterate. grin
if you are trying to make yourself look good by trying to put me down then you don missed road. grin the funny thing is that most of you who talked about English and vocabs are actually very worse in it, but thanks to unnecessary ego you think you are actually good. keep fooling yourself. grin
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 2} by vislabraye(m): 8:51pm On Feb 06, 2010
Don't think they are all that hot There should be lot of hotter chicks in NL, abi where are they hiding.

Sexy Lemon looks as if she's got dandruff on her head;  grin while the other, little can be said about that picture,  
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 2} by sweetpie23: 8:55pm On Feb 06, 2010
vislabraye:

Don't think they are all that hot There should be lot of hotter chicks in NL, abi where are they hiding.

Sexy Lemon looks as if she's got dandruff on her head; grin while the other, little can be said about that picture,

ROFLMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO but i really think something is wrong with your eyes. sorry I didn't put none as an option. grin
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 2} by ElRazur: 8:56pm On Feb 06, 2010
sweetpie23:

if you are trying to make yourself look good by trying to put me down then you don missed road. grin the funny thing is that most of you who talked about English and vocabs are actually very worse in it, but thanks to unnecessary ego you think you are actually good. keep fooling yourself. grin

See what I mean about teenagers. I am not concerned about you grammar. I was more concerned about your "txt type" approach. I am not the type to pick on people's english etc, we aint professional writers you see. But at least, make effort.

I give you praised when I noticed your post wasn't in txt type and now you wan dey yawa mi? Okay, you name is "Thank you please come again". I go wait for you under the apple tree. grin
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 2} by sweetpie23: 8:58pm On Feb 06, 2010
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 2} by ElRazur: 9:00pm On Feb 06, 2010
sweetpie23:

You dont know about "under the apple tree" song? You know sabi "Lobito disco"? Kai nah wah o. grin
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 2} by sweetpie23: 9:02pm On Feb 06, 2010
ElRazur:

You dont know about "under the apple tree" song? You know sabi "Lobito disco"? Kai nah wah o. grin
you are a case!
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 2} by DOAweb(m): 9:25pm On Feb 06, 2010
Guys, focus on the poll please. Dem girls look ok, Sexy -  may be they need to show some[b] flesh[/b]   grin grin
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 2} by puskin: 9:46pm On Feb 06, 2010
Im dissappointed.
None of them fine with those their poses.
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 2} by baybbootz(f): 9:55pm On Feb 06, 2010
What's the criteria for winning?
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm not bad. shocked shockedsizzling hawwwwwwwwwtttttttttttttt
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 2} by Abekeade08(f): 10:03pm On Feb 06, 2010
Both beautiful girls, but I will have to go with Thonia on this one.
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 2} by madlady(f): 10:10pm On Feb 06, 2010
I love sexylemon's  heart shape face, she looks so fresh and natural.

I  am normal not keen on beauty comps but hey ho.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Will U Get Down With Him/her On Vals Day? / Y Do Females Do These Now: ? / If I Were A Virgin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.