Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,875 members, 7,821,045 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 - Travel (125) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 (695679 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) ... (514) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 4:32pm On Nov 13, 2017
dailydolar:
Hello guy i sent my application to augsburg last week thursday and on tracking it was delivered this morning but the school have not replied if the received it or not any need to write them or wait since wednesday is closing date? Please guys that applied to ausburg how manydays after receipt of application did they get back to you
they will probably acknowledge the receipt of your application before the end of the day.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by dailydolar(m): 5:38pm On Nov 13, 2017
evsonlive:
they will probably acknowledge the receipt of your application before the end of the day.
ok bros thank you. How far with the other applications hope its ready
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Mirastones(f): 6:56pm On Nov 13, 2017
Hello Fam
If one gets denied, how many months will it take to be able to reapply.
Thanks house
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 7:01pm On Nov 13, 2017
dailydolar:
ok bros thank you. How far with the other applications hope its ready
mine is ready now. How we go take get them together?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Tizbid(m): 7:01pm On Nov 13, 2017
Mirastones:
Hello Fam
If one gets denied, how many months will it take to be able to reapply.
Thanks house

Denied what...admission,visa..??
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Mirastones(f): 7:16pm On Nov 13, 2017
Tizbid:

Denied what...admission,visa..??
Visa Fam
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by zizytd(m): 7:20pm On Nov 13, 2017
Perky89:

Yea me too, got admission into the same course, but they didn't agree to defer the admission. I applied late though.

I think someone said earlier that he was able to defer his, not sure of the course though?

The school don't defer hope you have applied again.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Mirastones(f): 7:32pm On Nov 13, 2017
Hello Fam
If one gets denied visa, how many months will it take to be able to reapply.
Thanks house
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by dailydolar(m): 7:35pm On Nov 13, 2017
evsonlive:
mine is ready now. How we go take get them together?
mine is ready too just want to put finishing touch to my SOP lets talk on whatsapp.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by chidi4eze(m): 7:45pm On Nov 13, 2017
Mirastones:
Hello Fam
Thanks house
You would've appealed the decision and still get it God willing..I got a rejection from the embassy but God helping me i appealed and today i am in deutseland..happened this winter session
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Johnnyessence(m): 9:35pm On Nov 13, 2017
specialmati:
pls can someone with neco result get admission to study bsc program in germany.pls if not what is the alternative
germany schools accept neck results. infact I got admitted through my neck results. just present the good ones to them. all the best in your application.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by donkafor(m): 10:18pm On Nov 13, 2017
Not all schools acknowledge receipt.

@dailydolar,

Once it's delivered, it's delivered. grin
evsonlive:
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by donkafor(m): 10:20pm On Nov 13, 2017
Only NECO result can't give you admission. You need Year 1 transcript as our OLevel is not equivalent to German Abitur.
specialmati:
pls can someone with neco result get admission to study bsc program in germany.pls if not what is the alternative
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Johnnyessence(m): 10:20pm On Nov 13, 2017
Blackanada:

You're not getting me. Just asking if that's what it looks like and if you needed to stamp it. That's all.
any documents you are sending to Germany schools or uniassist has to be notarized .most of federal high court of justice or state high court of justice do notarized documents. all the best.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by donkafor(m): 10:24pm On Nov 13, 2017
It's nothing. Keep your passport handy. Use your earpiece and make sure your network is strong. Also, use a nice mobile phone and obey their instructions.

You'll be instructed on what to do throughout the interview.

Good luck. grin
trojrobert:
Please can someone chat with me on whatapp 08161111223 so the person can explain how to do this video identification on fintiba, I have tried it more than 10 times.It is becoming frustrating

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by donkafor(m): 10:32pm On Nov 13, 2017
You've been advised on this thread on the proper and best way to move to Germo but seems you don't wanna take it.
I wish you good luck grin grin grin
Mirastones:
Hello Fam
Thanks house
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by bulalakoboko(m): 11:05pm On Nov 13, 2017
Please Family, I want to know if it is necessary to certify documents that will be used to apply online?
Thank you for your time.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by uniexport: 11:56pm On Nov 13, 2017
Blackanada:

You're not getting me. Just asking if that's what it looks like and if you needed to stamp it. That's all.
yeah that is what it look like, and don't require stamping.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Perky89(m): 1:50am On Nov 14, 2017
zizytd:

The school don't defer hope you have applied again.

Yea, I have
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by zizytd(m): 5:03am On Nov 14, 2017
Perky89:

Yea, I have

When last did u visit the site, requirements have changed. They now ask for gre and English test.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Rickyuzzy(f): 5:30am On Nov 14, 2017
theorist:
Hello house,

Is there anyone in Magdeburg (Germany)? Got admission in OVGU Magdeburg.

have you been able to get your visa, i got OVGU too but couldnt get a visa appontment for winter, I deferred for summer and I am expecting my new admission letter this month
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Rickyuzzy(f): 5:36am On Nov 14, 2017
Metabolite01:

Ok

Please PM me Kim Marie Esiele mail addy. Thanks alot bro in adance
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Olanrewaju92(m): 6:02am On Nov 14, 2017
Good morning house

It's been a while oooo. I guess I didn't back off from here but GERMANY is just so so a busy place. Seriously, it is.

I would be willing to be of help in whatsoever way to incoming applicants. Just a pm would do as I would reply. This place is the real place ooooo my people, Just try all ur possible best to get here.

Wish u all best of luck

11 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by rapheeky(m): 7:59am On Nov 14, 2017
Germany must really really b a busy place.The lord is ur strength.
Olanrewaju92:
Good morning house

It's been a while oooo. I guess I didn't back off from here but GERMANY is just so so a busy place. Seriously, it is.

I would be willing to be of help in whatsoever way to incoming applicants. Just a pm would do as I would reply. This place is the real place ooooo my people, Just try all ur possible best to get here.

Wish u all best of luck
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by happystep(m): 8:03am On Nov 14, 2017
dailydolar:
Hello guy i sent my application to augsburg last week thursday and on tracking it was delivered this morning but the school have not replied if the received it or not any need to write them or wait since wednesday is closing date? Please guys that applied to ausburg how manydays after receipt of application did they get back to you
If you are sure it has been delivered to them, no need writing them because they have not replied to emails I sent to them 1 month ago.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by dailydolar(m): 8:36am On Nov 14, 2017
donkafor:
Not all schools acknowledge receipt.

@dailydolar,

Once it's delivered, it's delivered. grin
ok sir am asking because most people that applied to same school received acknowledgment mail thats why am asking
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by dailydolar(m): 8:38am On Nov 14, 2017
bulalakoboko:
Please Family, I want to know if it is necessary to certify documents that will be used to apply online?
Thank you for your time.
send mail to the school thats what i did and they dont need me to certify so ask your school

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by DeeFlask(m): 9:04am On Nov 14, 2017
Johnnyessence:
germany schools accept neck results. infact I got admitted through my neck results. just present the good ones to them. all the best in your application.
How many subjects do dey need and which uni did u apply for and how long did it take thanks sir.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Chichaope: 9:48am On Nov 14, 2017
neccki:

If you have anyone like a Relative in Germany then he should be able to help you with Sponsorship Letter Or you can also apply for Scholarships too
Could u plz send me any scholarship link?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Johnnyessence(m): 9:56am On Nov 14, 2017
DeeFlask:

How many subjects do dey need and which uni did u apply for and how long did it take thanks sir.
all the subjects. I have straight C's and I was admitted. so tender your certified neco results to the school.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by bulalakoboko(m): 9:59am On Nov 14, 2017
Please I need some clarifications.

The name on my BSc certificate bears Oyibo joseph.
The name on my Waec certificate bears Oyibo joseph.
BUT
The name on my transcript bears Oyibo joseph oleyu.
Now, I am ready to process my international passport,is it logical to use Oyibo joseph or Oyibo joseph oleyu?

Please my Ogas,I am in need of your candid advice because I will be in passport office latest Monday next week.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Johnnyessence(m): 10:04am On Nov 14, 2017
Olanrewaju92:
Good morning house

Wish u all best of luck
oga olanrewaju long time I must say. Ehhhhhhh how's your side .i really miss your reply here oooooo. I will pm you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) ... (514)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.