Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,098 members, 7,818,286 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 - Travel (127) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 (694089 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) ... (514) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by bulalakoboko(m): 4:26pm On Nov 14, 2017
bulalakoboko:
Help a Bruder please.

Please I need some clarifications.

The name on my BSc certificate bears Oyibo joseph.
The name on my Waec certificate bears Oyibo joseph.
BUT
The name on my transcript bears Oyibo joseph oleyu.
Now, I am ready to process my international passport,is it logical to use Oyibo joseph or Oyibo joseph oleyu?

Please my Ogas,I am in need of your candid advice because I will be in passport office latest Monday next week.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Perky89(m): 4:26pm On Nov 14, 2017
armpit:

Mehn same exact school I applied for, except for Kiel. Also waiting for TUB. Hope to meet you in any one of these schools

Yes oh
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by ibnkokumo(m): 4:39pm On Nov 14, 2017
Can I use Sponsorship letter and Blocked account together? Which is surer??
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by zizytd(m): 5:03pm On Nov 14, 2017
Perky89:

I don't think TU Berlin requires English test. I'm just waiting for their application period to start. Still looking for the start date though.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by originalwarriman(m): 5:25pm On Nov 14, 2017
bulalakoboko:

BUT
Now, I am ready to process my international passport,is it logical to use Oyibo joseph or Oyibo joseph oleyu?

Please my Ogas,I am in need of your candid advice because I will be in passport office latest Monday next week.

if you know you want to be using the three names, it will be advice able you same when applying for your international passport.

#justmythinking
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by originalwarriman(m): 5:35pm On Nov 14, 2017
Lovalt15:
hello house, i have been a silent follower of this thread all along, but something not really clear to me about the language most course are taught German or English?

are you going for Msc or Bsc?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by originalwarriman(m): 5:39pm On Nov 14, 2017
ibnkokumo:

I think you need one out of the two. cos if you check the requirement, its either sponsorship or blocked account and scholarship.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Immafrank: 6:10pm On Nov 14, 2017
bulalakoboko:
Please Family, I want to know if it is necessary to certify documents that will be used to apply online?
Thank you for your time.

you needn't certify the ones you need to apply online but if you are sending hard copies by post.. you need to certify them.

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by trojrobert: 6:19pm On Nov 14, 2017
ibnkokumo:
Mine worked well, don't use your phone though, I used laptop webcam, the first photo is only your passport,
Make sure it fits the required size, the second one I think you snap holding your passport, the third picture, I think it's personal photo. Where you at in Lagos?

I work around ikoyi but I stay around festac .
Where do you stay
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Blackanada(m): 7:03pm On Nov 14, 2017
ibnkokumo:

The question is why would you want to use both when one suffices? If you have blocked account use that and save your sponsor the stress of paper work and responsibility.

Even if you could use both there's absolutely no advantage. Would just raise more questions during interview.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by chidi4eze(m): 7:45pm On Nov 14, 2017
bulalakoboko:
Help a Bruder please.

BUT

Use all the names but attach an affidavit of confirmation of names

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by ibnkokumo(m): 8:25pm On Nov 14, 2017
Okay good, I'm on Freedom Way, Lekki Phase 1, the road coming from Admiralty, from Lekki/Epe express way, you drop at Ikate Roundabout, it's no longer a roundabout though.
trojrobert:

I work around ikoyi but I stay around festac .
Where do you stay
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by ibnkokumo(m): 8:28pm On Nov 14, 2017
You're right, later thought of this though. Thanks bruder
Blackanada:

The question is why would you want to use both when one suffices? If you have blocked account use that and save your sponsor the stress of paper work and responsibility.

Even if you could use both there's absolutely no advantage. Would just raise more questions during interview.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by ibnkokumo(m): 8:29pm On Nov 14, 2017
True, I read that. Thanks
originalwarriman:

I think you need one out of the two. cos if you check the requirement, its either sponsorship or blocked account and scholarship.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by dailydolar(m): 8:58pm On Nov 14, 2017
bulalakoboko:

BUT

bros this is not a question to ask but make i help you same thing happened to me so what you need to do is if you are sure the 3names are yours then use them on your passport ok. The main thing is if 3 of the name tally then its ok so use whats on your university transcript ok
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by trojrobert: 9:43pm On Nov 14, 2017
ibnkokumo:
Okay good, I'm on Freedom Way, Lekki Phase 1, the road coming from Admiralty, from Lekki/Epe express way, you drop at Ikate Roundabout, it's no longer a roundabout though.

Yes I know that area, can we see tomorrow or when can you be free , PM please 08161111223
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by bulalakoboko(m): 10:31pm On Nov 14, 2017
dailydolar:
bros this is not a question to ask but make i help you same thing happened to me so what you need to do is if you are sure the 3names are yours then use them on your passport ok. The main thing is if 3 of the name tally then its ok so use whats on your university transcript ok
Thanks Bruder.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by bulalakoboko(m): 10:32pm On Nov 14, 2017
chidi4eze:
Use all the names but attach an affidavit of confirmation of names
Bros thank you.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by bulalakoboko(m): 10:33pm On Nov 14, 2017
originalwarriman:

if you know you want to be using the three names, it will be advice able you same when applying for your international passport.

#justmythinking
Warrior man,thanks alot
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by ibnkokumo(m): 10:42pm On Nov 14, 2017
Okay, I'll be there tomorrow
trojrobert:

Yes I know that area, can we see tomorrow or when can you be free , PM please 08161111223
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Bhydemi: 7:41am On Nov 15, 2017
Please house, I have a challenge , I just received my certificate from my school and there's an ommision from a part of my name i.e Kareem instead of Abdulkareem, I have already applied for correction, but it might take time for the new certificate to be ready

Please what can I do as regards my applications

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by happystep(m): 10:33am On Nov 15, 2017
work with what you have until the new certificate is ready or try going to meet with the senate officer incharge of such matters to help fast track it. i believe change of name affidavit will be handy this time. Such mixed up arise from your inconsistency in pattern of writing your names from admission application to registration. angry

Bhydemi:
Please house, I have a challenge , I just received my certificate from my school and there's an ommision from a part of my name i.e Kareem instead of Abdulkareem, I have already applied for correction, but it might take time for the new certificate to be ready

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by dailydolar(m): 12:53pm On Nov 15, 2017
what is the name on your other documents cos i dont see any issue with the name you can go ahead with the kareem but if you think its not ok you can do affidavit to shows that its same person for me thats should fly all the best
Bhydemi:

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by dailydolar(m): 12:54pm On Nov 15, 2017
Augsburg confirmation letter don show waiting for admission which will be around December. make una pray for me ooo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by zizytd(m): 1:00pm On Nov 15, 2017
Perky89:

Yes oh

Which course are you planning to apply for in TUB? And pls send me the link
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Perky89(m): 1:26pm On Nov 15, 2017
zizytd:

Which course are you planning to apply for in TUB? And pls send me the link

https://www.uni-assist.de/online/Antrag/Anlegen/new/ab/66/stg/19190/sem/28/stanid/4/hs/4/abg/4/page/2

Course: MSc Information Systems Management

Deadline:15 January

No start date specified so far. Incase you lnow kindly share.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by zizytd(m): 6:43pm On Nov 15, 2017
Perky89:

Yes oh
Perky did you go to unzik, set 2012
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by okoli414: 7:54pm On Nov 15, 2017
Pls does anybody know abt N26 bank..wt r d pros and cons pls?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by chrisley024(m): 8:48pm On Nov 15, 2017
okoli414:
Pls does anybody know abt N26 bank..wt r d pros and cons pls?
For block a/c or?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Emexnairaland(m): 11:10pm On Nov 15, 2017
Bro, I stay there too. Accept my pm.
ibnkokumo:

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Gracely7th(f): 2:01am On Nov 16, 2017
Hy
Good evening all
Also anyone knows any uni that don't require toelf or sat?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Gracely7th(f): 2:08am On Nov 16, 2017
Please can anyone explain this sponsorship letter?
Is a sponsor in Nigeria now an alternative to opening a block account?
What's the success chance?
Is it now 8740£? It use to be 8000£ for a block account.
Please let me in on anything new of student visa requirement... Some things are not just spelt out on google.

(1) (2) (3) ... (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) ... (514)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.