Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,027 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 - Travel (140) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 (692464 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) ... (514) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Johnnyessence(m): 4:31pm On Dec 01, 2017
ogagaejay:

I think we didn’t attend to this . Do you have a good grade for English in your waec?
yea. I used my neco results all through.and I got admission to the school I applied to.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Samiey: 9:07pm On Dec 01, 2017
Pls guys.... I really really need urgent replies.
-Is there any one here that used the verpflichtungserklarung medium? (pls, if any let's contact, as I would be asking some more personal questions.You could post the process here tho)
What's the success rate?
-Does the person have to be your family?
Anyone Resident in Germany could help right,but depends on trust issues?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by dailydolar(m): 10:07pm On Dec 01, 2017
Samiey:
Pls guys.... I really really need urgent replies.
-Is there any one here that used the verpflichtungserklarung medium? (pls, if any let's contact, as I would be asking some more personal questions.You could post the process here tho)
What's the success rate?
-Does the person have to be your family?
Anyone Resident in Germany could help right,but depends on trust issues?
german citizen who must earn atleast 3k euro per month

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by trojrobert: 10:13pm On Dec 01, 2017
I am trying to book appointment, please space under repeat mail meant for , where we have *

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Immafrank: 10:24pm On Dec 01, 2017
trojrobert:
I am trying to book appointment, please space under repeat mail meant for , where we have *

your passport number
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Immafrank: 10:25pm On Dec 01, 2017
dailydolar:

think it's 1500 euros for single. and it's not necessary he/she must be a German citizen but he/she should must be residing in Germany.

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by ibnkokumo(m): 10:35pm On Dec 01, 2017
chuck your passport nr there, was thinking you've booked o, Got 28th
trojrobert:
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Samiey: 11:48pm On Dec 01, 2017
dailydolar:
OK thank you. Do you know about the success rate(visa grant)?
Someone pls answer
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Samiey: 11:53pm On Dec 01, 2017
Johnnyessence:
yea. I used my neco results all through.and I got admission to the school I applied to.
My Neco is 2015...and they haven't started issuing certificates yet for my year. They are in 2012 or something. So what do I submit?. The printed result only?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Josebriggs: 11:59pm On Dec 01, 2017
[quote author=ozyomar1 post=61698269][/quote]i applied to the same course. Can we chat. Pm me
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by trojrobert: 4:49am On Dec 02, 2017
ibnkokumo:
chuck your passport nr there, was thinking you've booked o, Got 28th

Ok, I didn't want December because I am still battling with gottigen interview, I know I should be done with it this December.
Thank you for the other day

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by trojrobert: 5:11am On Dec 02, 2017
Please how long will it take them to give me a date and is it the date I book for the will give me

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by ibnkokumo(m): 6:53am On Dec 02, 2017
You choose from the available dates bro
trojrobert:
Please how long will it take them to give me a date and is it the date I book for the will give me
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Blackanada(m): 7:18am On Dec 02, 2017
How does the embassy expect us to meet up with the interview dates?
A lot of schools have their application deadlines in January.
The program I'm applying to at Kiel has deadline for January 15. How would it work out? Do German schools do rolling admission?

Will the embassy provide more interview dates eventually?

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Shirbrown(f): 7:31am On Dec 02, 2017
facelessBeing:
I want to cancel my appointment and book for another date immediately. does the system permit such?

Did you succeed in cancelling and rebooking?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by ayomeah(f): 7:33am On Dec 02, 2017
Blackanada:
The program I'm applying to at Kiel has deadline for January 15. How would it work out? Do German schools do rolling admission?

My d
Blackanada:

ilemma exactly. I got an admission winter semester in Wurzburg. Couldn't get appointment date. Embassy said come back mid dec. School said you cant defer but resend your documents, we will issue an admission letter as soon as the application period ends. Application period ends January 15. They send admission letter around 28th.
Contacted course coordinator, explained to him. He wrote an endorsement letter that i already have the admission but they cant issue another until late January. Said i should use that at the embassy with previous admission letter. I sent email to embassy, embassy said admission letter or nothing.
Sent another email asking if they can schedule date for the remaining days in January, no reply.

Let's be hopeful sha, on Thursday, the interview date ended jan 25th, yesterday they added 26th after 25th was all booked out. So let's hope that by Monday, they will add 29th-31st.

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 7:36am On Dec 02, 2017
ayomeah:
My dilemma exactly. I got an admission winter semester in Wurzburg. Couldn't get appointment date. Embassy said come back mid dec. School said you cant defer but resend your documents, we will issue an admission letter as soon as the application period ends. Application period ends January 15. They send admission letter around 28th.
Contacted course coordinator, explained to him. He wrote an endorsement letter that i already have the admission but they cant issue another until late January. Said i should use that at the embassy with previous admission letter. I sent email to embassy, embassy said admission letter or nothing.
Sent another email asking if they can schedule date for the remaining days in January, no reply.

Let's be hopeful sha, on Thursday, the interview date ended jan 25th, yesterday they added 26th after 25th was all booked out. So let's hope that by Monday, they will add 29th-31st.

Just be checking it all the time. Especially at midnight

They do add dates regularly but mostly at midnight

11pm-12am

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by trojrobert: 7:37am On Dec 02, 2017
ibnkokumo:
You choose from the available dates bro

Thanks boss, I booked for 8th
Chai 7:00 , I have to leave home very early

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by ayomeah(f): 7:43am On Dec 02, 2017
Have you experienced them adding interview date for visa appointments before?

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by ayomeah(f): 7:44am On Dec 02, 2017
Jigba:

Just be checking it all the time. Especially at midnight

They do add dates regularly but mostly at midnight

11pm-12am

Have you experienced them adding interview dates for visa appointments before?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 7:47am On Dec 02, 2017
ayomeah:

Have you experienced them adding interview dates for visa appointments before?

Yes, but it's family reunion visa not student's visa

I was always checking it in the morning and afternoon and got no dates till someone gave me a tip to try it at midnight. I tried it once and got a date

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by ayomeah(f): 7:53am On Dec 02, 2017
Jigba:

Yes, but it's family reunion visa not student's visa

I was always checking it in the morning and afternoon and got no dates till someone gave me a tip to try it at midnight. I tried it once and got a date

I think when someone cancels their appointment. They put the slot back so the space will be filled

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by ayomeah(f): 7:55am On Dec 02, 2017
Please who wants to cancel n rebook appointment date 25th-26th January.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 8:01am On Dec 02, 2017
ayomeah:

I think when someone cancels their appointment. They put the slot back so the space will be filled

Don't worry dear, just check it at midnight. They do put out dates regularly

Goodluck smiley
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by ayomeah(f): 8:17am On Dec 02, 2017
Jigba:

Don't worry dear, just check it at midnight. They do put out dates regularly

Goodluck smiley

Thank you. I'll. But the rate at which these appointments were booked ehn, ayam not understanding. I think thete are 10 appointments per day. Are we trying to say about 300 people already have admission letter? Or people are just booking in advance?

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by ibnkokumo(m): 8:24am On Dec 02, 2017
Nice one bro. I wish you the best, I have 7.00 too you have to be there by 6 am o
trojrobert:

Thanks boss, I booked for 8th
Chai 7:00 , I have to leave home very early
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 8:37am On Dec 02, 2017
ayomeah:

Thank you. I'll. But the rate at which these appointments were booked ehn, ayam not understanding. I think thete are 10 appointments per day. Are we trying to say about 300 people already have admission letter? Or people are just booking in advance?

Lol, I understand dear
That's why you should be on lookout, cause many people want to book for the same appointments
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by neeyood(m): 9:25am On Dec 02, 2017
Guru in the house, I intend to apply for undergraduate course .

My story ...
I studied English language/social studies in my NCE and graduated with 4.13/5.00. I understand I can't apply to schools with that so I already got admission to lasu( d.e) to study English language education. In the meantime, I already enrolled in a German language institute. My focal course includes, English language, linguistics, language and communication, course with teaching options.
Now to the ogas in the house...

I hope I am on the right course,
I need schools recommendations and suggestions
I need your assistance in general.

The German language institute is DUS Deutsche German language institute at 10, Adegbesan aladesanmi ( cmcm motorway), Akiode-ojodu
, lagos. They offer comprehensive training and you pay in bit I.e monthly

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by dailydolar(m): 9:36am On Dec 02, 2017
i just checked the visa appointment site now and what am seeing is suggesting i don't need admission letter to book appointment is that true or after filling they will request for it ? am asking cos my letter i not ready and i don't want to hear no more date. guy that have booked let hear from you please

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by ayomeah(f): 9:58am On Dec 02, 2017
facelessBeing:
I want to cancel my appointment and book for another date immediately. does the system permit such?

Were you successful in cancelling it and rebooking another one immediately?

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Jones500: 12:20pm On Dec 02, 2017
neeyood:
Guru in the house, I intend to apply for undergraduate course .

My story ...
I studied English language/social studies in my NCE and graduated with 4.13/5.00. I understand I can't apply to schools with that so I already got admission to lasu( d.e) to study English language education. In the meantime, I already enrolled in a German language institute. My focal course includes, English language, linguistics, language and communication, course with teaching options.
Now to the ogas in the house...

I hope I am on the right course,
I need schools recommendations and suggestions
I need your assistance in general.

The German language institute is DUS Deutsche German language institute at 10, Adegbesan aladesanmi ( cmcm motorway), Akiode-ojodu. Just before Berger. They offer comprehensive training and you pay in bit I.e monthly
Hi, is this institute in Abuja?

(1) (2) (3) ... (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) ... (514)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.