Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,096 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 - Travel (260) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 (694424 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) ... (514) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Lumiaking: 10:58am On Feb 21, 2018
kelvin91:

Wow six weeks ........from 16th to 19th is it up to six weeks..and I have tried writing to the school to extend my enrollment date but they said they can't......House WAT do u guys think I would do now.
Which school is that?

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Neyoalao(m): 11:41am On Feb 21, 2018
To God be the glory. I received my AM safe and sound. My appreciation goes to everyone on this wonderful platform.

10 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by kelvin91: 11:51am On Feb 21, 2018
Lumiaking:

Which school is that?

University of Paderborn
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by ejemedav: 12:04pm On Feb 21, 2018
Hallo everyone, good to be back here, Pls i need you guys to me help me out, i reside i port harcourt and am actually looking for a german language centre in PH, any one with any idea should let me know. Danke
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by tolasa(f): 1:15pm On Feb 21, 2018
Any students in offenburg area or intending students here?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nordan: 1:38pm On Feb 21, 2018
NiyoTemi:
I also got an admission for Passau. What course?

Computer science and you?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Azdof(m): 1:40pm On Feb 21, 2018
Please, is there anybody expecting summer admission / received summer admission from free University of Berlin? taking forever to get a reply.. Share your experience!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Perky89(m): 2:34pm On Feb 21, 2018
wow cool, same course and school.

We could link up, check your pm

Nordan:

Computer science and you?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nordan: 2:42pm On Feb 21, 2018
Perky89:
wow cool, same course and school.

We could link up, check your pm

Bro Did not get your pm. Send me your email address. I will mail you
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Perky89(m): 2:52pm On Feb 21, 2018
You can PM me instead bro, I don't like posting my email on any public platform to avoid spamming

Nordan:

Bro Did not get your pm. Send me your email address. I will mail you
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nordan: 3:04pm On Feb 21, 2018
Perky89:
You can PM me instead bro, I don't like posting my email on any public platform to avoid spamming

Send a mail to these email address. Nordanshaw@gmail.com
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by ato12: 3:13pm On Feb 21, 2018
Hello house, please I need your opinion on this issue.
Am to go for Erasmus exchange student program next session and technische Universität KAISERSLAUTERN is among the options I was given.
Please can someone tell me the possible situation in this city because I don't want to go any expensive city like Bozen Bolzano, Italy that I am now.

My challenges are house rent and maybe student jobs in the city.

All opinions are solely welcome.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Vickglam: 3:53pm On Feb 21, 2018
NiyoTemi:
Hello, please which of the schools did you go for? University of Passau?
yes, university of passau, MES
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Germanyinabit: 4:47pm On Feb 21, 2018
Hallo Leute,
Please can i book my flight through wakanow website? Or is there any other reliable Website that I can use?
Thanks !
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Paschal001: 4:55pm On Feb 21, 2018
cheeseyboss:
Hello guys, pls is there anyone here in Koblenz or in Rhineland Palatinate here that can help me with directions, help cos I'm a prospective student of University of Koblenz for this coming summer session. My name is Chisom. Thanks

Hello, I would need to connect with you. I am also a prospective candidate
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by janna01: 7:00pm On Feb 21, 2018
Hello Fam ! Please who's going to Konstanz Stk for winter semester?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by dayjeee(m): 7:51pm On Feb 21, 2018
janna01:
Hello Fam ! Please who's going to Konstanz Stk for winter semester?
have u gained admission for winter there?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by goldsmiths: 7:59pm On Feb 21, 2018
Winter applications for bachelor courses starts April/may 15 and you need your waec, 100level transcript from a Nigerian university and IELTS results of 5.5-6.5 bands.what advice do you have for a Person who has all this documents?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Metabolite01: 8:10pm On Feb 21, 2018
Neyoalao:
To God be the glory. I received my AM safe and sound. My appreciation goes to everyone on this wonderful platform.

Congrats!
It's a season of A.M

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 8:14pm On Feb 21, 2018
Pls house, i want to know if the embassy will start processing the visa application before payment into the blocked account is made because it will be up to middle of march before i can make the full payment?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Odingo1: 8:20pm On Feb 21, 2018
Germanyinabit:
Hallo Leute,
Please can i book my flight through wakanow website? Or is there any other reliable Website that I can use?
Thanks !
Wakanow is ok

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Metabolite01: 8:21pm On Feb 21, 2018
kelvin91:
Gurus in the house... I want to know how many weeks does it take the embassy to process student visa ...i would be having my interview on the 16th of March and the school late enrollment date is till 19th of April...after it no enrollment..

So please I want to know how long does it take ...and to know if I can also beat up the supposed enrollment deadline.

Any idea would be appreciated.....thanks in advance

4-6wks.
But it can be shorter dan that, it can also be slightly longer than dat.
Mine for example took less than 3wks despite d festive season holidays and my enrolment deadline was still like 3mths ahead.

My Advice: Dnt let dat bother you, just go for your interview and give out ur best. I'm certain ur A.M would come within 4wks so u can meet up with your enrolment.
I'll also advice u get ur proof of finance ready within d shortest possible period after the interview, if its not gonna be ready before your interview.

Good luck bro!

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Odingo1: 8:21pm On Feb 21, 2018
michlan:
Pls house, i want to know if the embassy will start processing the visa application before payment into the blocked account is made because it will be up to middle of march before i can make the full payment?
Processing of Visa start without the deposition

3 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Metabolite01: 8:23pm On Feb 21, 2018
michlan:

YES!

That's why sometimes you see pple saying immediately they sent their blocked account confirmation, they got their A.M within few hours after.

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Lammydamsel: 8:52pm On Feb 21, 2018
Azdof:
Please, is there anybody expecting summer admission / received summer admission from free University of Berlin? taking forever to get a reply.. Share your experience!

M.Sc Biochemistry? Are you checking the portal that was opened for you? Did you receive a mail to send an official certified description of the courses you did in your undergraduate?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by janna01: 9:10pm On Feb 21, 2018
dayjeee:
have u gained admission for winter there?
Yes I have
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by janna01: 9:17pm On Feb 21, 2018
janna01:
Yes I have
my summer application was shifted to winter .
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by KingyKing: 9:45pm On Feb 21, 2018
Anybody applied to university of Paderborn?

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by mavrom8: 11:15pm On Feb 21, 2018
Please gurus in the house, what university or course (if possible) will you suggest for someone who wants to do MSc in Mechanical engineering?

And please is there any mechanical engineering graduate who is currently running or has gained admission to run MSc in Germany??
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by goldsmiths: 11:27pm On Feb 21, 2018
janna01:

Yes I have
please are you going for a masters or bachelors course?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by kelvin91: 1:04am On Feb 22, 2018
Metabolite01:

4-6wks.
But it can be shorter dan that, it can also be slightly longer than dat.
Mine for example took less than 3wks despite d festive season holidays and my enrolment deadline was still like 3mths ahead.

My Advice: Dnt let dat bother you, just go for your interview and give out ur best. I'm certain ur A.M would come within 4wks so u can meet up with your enrolment.
I'll also advice u get ur proof of finance ready within d shortest possible period after the interview, if its not gonna be ready before your interview.

Good luck bro!

Thank you bro.
Remain bless
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by kelvin91: 1:06am On Feb 22, 2018
KingyKing:
Anybody applied to university of Paderborn?

Yeah I applied.
And I got an acceptance letter from them.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) ... (514)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.