Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,224 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:46 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 - Travel (261) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 (691605 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) ... (514) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by janna01: 5:27am On Feb 22, 2018
goldsmiths:
please are you going for a masters or bachelors course?
Bachelors course
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Azdof(m): 6:45am On Feb 22, 2018
Lammydamsel:

M.Sc Biochemistry? Are you checking the portal that was opened for you? Did you receive a mail to send an official certified description of the courses you did in your undergraduate?

Yes, I opened the portal, received the mail and I have sent the certified copy of the document requested.. More than two weeks now.. No reply yet.. Do you fall in this category too? Or you studying there presently?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Azdof(m): 7:13am On Feb 22, 2018
Lammydamsel:

M.Sc Biochemistry? Are you checking the portal that was opened for you? Did you receive a mail to send an official certified description of the courses you did in your undergraduate?

I sent you a pm, send me your direct contact, if u don't mind, I will to connect with you. Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by promise044: 8:29am On Feb 22, 2018
pls house, is any body applying to uni BTU Cottbus a senate berg. let chart and see how it go.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Germanyinabit: 8:54am On Feb 22, 2018
Odingo1:

Wakanow is ok
Thank you very much.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by promise044: 8:55am On Feb 22, 2018
gurus , pls am getting confuse. uni-sssist sent me an application number, does dat means dat I have successful applied to d uni of my choice or wot ,? pls house help a brother. thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by DeutscheFrau(f): 9:51am On Feb 22, 2018
obioraeji:

Pls did you apply only by registering online..?

yes i did everything online

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by DeutscheFrau(f): 9:55am On Feb 22, 2018
Good morning gurus in the house
I successfully opened a fintiba account and i want to findout if someone can send some funds to the account via paypal from America
Please your response will be appreciated.
Thanks guys

cc Honourableseyi, Jigba
Please help a sister out guys
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 9:56am On Feb 22, 2018
DeutscheFrau:
I successfully opened a fintiba account and i want to findout if someone can send some funds to the account via paypal from America
Thanks guys

cc Eke40sevven, Honourablgeseyi, Donokgafor, Jihhgba

Unfortunately I can't be of help
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by DeutscheFrau(f): 10:07am On Feb 22, 2018
Jigba:

Unfortunately I can't be of help

Ok dear.. Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Immafrank: 10:53am On Feb 22, 2018
DeutscheFrau:
Thanks guys

cc Eke40seven, Honourableseyi, Donokafor, Jigba

firstly, you can use paypal anywhere in the world but you cant credit your fitinba account via paypal, and as you know paypal requires the email address of the recipient for the transfer and fitinba doesnt accept that. There are other transfer methods, so check with your payer
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by KingyKing: 11:10am On Feb 22, 2018
kelvin91:

Yeah I applied.
And I got an acceptance letter from them.

For winter?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by NiyoTemi: 11:34am On Feb 22, 2018
Not yet, u?
Nordan:

I got admission for university for passau. You at passau?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by kelvin91: 11:42am On Feb 22, 2018
KingyKing:

For winter?

Summer
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by NiyoTemi: 11:42am On Feb 22, 2018
Please what about travel start?
Odingo1:

Wakanow is ok
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by NiyoTemi: 11:46am On Feb 22, 2018
Governance and Public Policy
Nordan:

Computer science and you?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Billyjim: 12:06pm On Feb 22, 2018
Hello gurus in the house how much shd be the monthly earning (after tax) of a german sponsor if he/she is married
@Jigba honourableseyi and others
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by ejemedav: 1:21pm On Feb 22, 2018
ejemedav:
Hallo everyone, good to be back here, Pls i need you guys to me help me out, i reside i port harcourt and am actually looking for a german language centre in PH, any one with any idea should let me know. Danke
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by oladejitaiwo(m): 1:56pm On Feb 22, 2018
Hello people.

Please, i have Name issue on My vaccination card instead of Taiwo they wrote TAYE. The Name doesnt correspond. should i take it along with me to the embassy COS i dont have any biographically old docs.

What should i do?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by goldsmiths: 2:09pm On Feb 22, 2018
janna01:

Bachelors course
How is that possible I thought applications don't start till April/may 15
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by armpit: 2:55pm On Feb 22, 2018
KingyKing:
Anybody applied to university of Paderborn?

Yes I did, got admitted to study computer science. What about you?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Raylee: 3:07pm On Feb 22, 2018
Alternatively, you can submit certificate of origin or library I D card if you have. If you are still skeptical about your vaccination card, just keep it, it's not an issue.

oladejitaiwo:
Hello people.

Please, i have Name issue on My vaccination card instead of Taiwo they wrote TAYE. The Name doesnt correspond. should i take it along with me to the embassy COS i dont have any biographically old docs.

What should i do?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by KingyKing: 3:26pm On Feb 22, 2018
armpit:

Yes I did, got admitted to study computer science. What about you?

I applied for winter
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by BabaEuro: 3:45pm On Feb 22, 2018
Germanyinabit:
Hallo Leute,
Please can i book my flight through wakanow website? Or is there any other reliable Website that I can use?
Thanks !
I used travelstart to book for Ethiopian airline from Lagos to Frankfurt, and my journey was smooth. There is no harm in trying, I'm aware that wakanow has got good reputation ,just give it a try, or book directly on the airline website

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Olufemiopa: 3:57pm On Feb 22, 2018
Dear Gurus in the House,

I have just been accepted to study MA in Leadership and Change Management at Stenbeis University, Berlin, Germany towards May 2018 intake. I was given an option to pay my tuition fee at four installments.

I have been asked to complete, sign some documents and send them back. What are the next steps to be taken towards visa application?

I await your advice.

Thanks.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nordan: 4:28pm On Feb 22, 2018
NiyoTemi:
Not yet, u?

Same man. Done the interview though. You?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Germanyinabit: 4:52pm On Feb 22, 2018
BabaEuro:

I used travelstart to book for Ethiopian airline from Lagos to Frankfurt, and my journey was smooth. There is no harm in trying, I'm aware that wakanow has got good reputation ,just give it a try, or book directly on the airline website
Thanks alot.
Is the yellow card (vaccination card) needed at point of entry in Deutschland ?

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by MaroCruz(m): 5:11pm On Feb 22, 2018
kelvin91:

Yeah I applied.
And I got an acceptance letter from them.

How long did it take to receive an acceptance from Paderborn??
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Magma012: 6:24pm On Feb 22, 2018
what are the benefits of learning German language at a German institute(Abj/Lag)....... apart from communicating freely ova there,,,, the money they are calling is wot i dont have,,,, thinking of learning the language locally with a man i know that teaches German.. gurus pls advice me
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by kelvin91: 6:35pm On Feb 22, 2018
Lumiaking:

Which school is that?
University of Paderborn
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by kelvin91: 6:39pm On Feb 22, 2018
MaroCruz:

How long did it take to receive an acceptance from Paderborn??
I got my reply two months after after my application.

(1) (2) (3) ... (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) ... (514)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.