Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,820 members, 7,810,148 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:45 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 - Travel (443) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 (691586 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (440) (441) (442) (443) (444) (445) (446) ... (514) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Vickenny: 6:49pm On May 26, 2018
Eldeee:
A very beautiful morning to you all. Pls for those who intend to use sponsorship letter, it will be in your best interest to submit it as proof of finance while booking for interview, that's to say make sure you get it done and dusted before applying for an interview, and just as someone rightly stated here pls make sure you know every nitty gritty about the person sponsoring you, even the stuffs you feel is irrelevant.

If you submit any of the bank account opening confirmation, then be sure to fund your account according. Pls am saying this cos of any possible rejection to avoid stories that touch. They seem to frown at the unusual practice as the VO interviewing me kindly warned me against it and adviced me not to try it at all.

Danke fur ihre vestehe.

Hello, what if if I book with a block account but I appear at the interview with my sponsorship letter. I'm actually using a sponsorship letter but because I've not gotten an admission, my aunt has not been able to go request for the sponsorship letter. I'm sure I will get the letter before my interview date which will likely be in August if I book before the end of the month because I'm hopeful I will get an admission by next week. I taught about this idea cos I felt the process of getting the letter will take a while, I don't want interview date to finish on my head o because of what happened last year. What do you think, please? Thank you
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 7:18pm On May 26, 2018
KendrickAyomide:
another fact is that German girls are still getting laid by Naija guys by the tick of the clock.

Who told you this bullshit? I stay/stayed in one of the international cities there and Eke40seven is spot on. If you like fine like Chris Brown, if your skin is black, no show for you..

You better stop believing those guys lieing to you. Anyone can take a picture with white girl easy shit but dating them,is though as hell. The few lucky one that is 98percent of the exception to the norm, sleep with old and fat looking girls that hardly get attention from whites.

Scale of preference according to race:

-White European, American.
-Asian here includes China, India Korean and so on
-Black American, Canadian or Black European, (I am not sure this category comes before the second though)
Last, is black African(Africans in general) at this stage the good stuff has already been taken.

If you wan to lay white women, I suggest you move to the UK, USA, Canada or any other place that is highly multicultural with above average perception of blacks.

For women of course different rules apply, women never have problem getting sex. They have a range options from black guys and whites.

4 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by alexmagic(m): 7:29pm On May 26, 2018
fluxyn:

Thanks Bro. The letter of motivation is different cos it's for two different courses. [color=#000099][/color]
No just certify One set of documents and send. It would be used for all the applications you do with uni assist. Except if you letter of motivation is different that is if you are applying to different courses. And don’t forget to sign the printed document from uni assist for both courses and send them along with your documents. All the best bro
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by alexmagic(m): 7:34pm On May 26, 2018
I am in Lagos. But we could exchange contact nah. Since we have a school in common we could start from there. If we trust ourselves enough one of us can waybil his documents for the other to send. I don't know what u think. You can reach me on azylex2011@yahoo.com[color=#000099][/color]
Sarahgold53:

I applied to passau aswell
We could share cost if ure in Enugu
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Okikiayo1: 8:00pm On May 26, 2018
alexmagic:
I am in Lagos. But we could exchange contact nah. Since we have a school in common we could start from there. If we trust ourselves enough one of us can waybil his documents for the other to send. I don't know what u think. You can reach me on azylex2011@yahoo.com[color=#000099][/color]
Pls can someone reply me? If they are to convert 2,1 German cgpa to percentage ...what percentage is it??

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 8:32pm On May 26, 2018
Postfut:

Who told you this bullshit? I stay/stayed in one of the international cities there and Eke40seven is spot on. If you like fine like Chris Brown, if your skin is black, no show for you..

You better stop believing those guys lieing to you. Anyone can take a picture with white girl easy shit but dating them,is though as hell. The few lucky one that is 98percent of the exception to the norm, sleep with old and fat looking girls that hardly get attention from whites.

-Black American, Canadian or Black European, (I am not sure this category comes before the second though)
Last, is black African(Africans in general) at this stage the good stuff has already been taken.

If you wan to lay white women, I suggest you move to the UK, USA, Canada or any other place that is highly multicultural with above average perception of blacks.

For women of course different rules apply, women never have problem getting sex. They have a range options from black guys and whites.

if u know oma (sport journalist) and his brother (footballer in Germany), one will believe u.

I totally agree with you, their baby mamas r fat lol
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 9:23pm On May 26, 2018
Postfut:

This is the truth. Black women don't have it hard dating outside of their race here but black guys do really have it hard, cause most white women believe you want papers....
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by victree007(m): 9:56pm On May 26, 2018
All this talk about black guys and white women is just giving me joy. Good thing because it will help me remain focused on what is taking me there - studies. I kukuma no fancy German women before.
The aim is STUDY and HUSTLE

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Yobaby: 10:03pm On May 26, 2018
cityella:

I had an interview last week and the three persons who went in before me (masters students) were given a test, one in particular said a math test and the course he was going for wasn't even science related I guess he called it international management. in fact they spent longer time and came out sweating.
I'd say be prepared for anything.

Please share your questions asked by VO. Is important to everyone here pls.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by heybaby12(f): 11:15pm On May 26, 2018
Highbeeyajibola:

It's state owned... But on their site mid may was Dr deadline
Yes they said its mid may, but also said any applications that come in afterward will still be considered.
So mostly for Msc students, since Bsc is now under uniassit...
And I would advice to send a mail with your cv and transcpts to the coordinator to ask if you can go ahead.
State the session you applying for
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Adebashy(f): 11:19pm On May 26, 2018
Eke40seven:

Myth 10
Myth:
German girls "love" and would get tickly in between their tighs at the sight of the African guy.
Fact:
May be this was obtainable in the past, but today this is a total myth. The fact is, you are at the bottom of the dating spectrum. You are a vulture who will be left with the old divorcees, the very very fat ones that the German guys won't date, and the "not so beautiful". Most African guys are left to scavenge. Many are of the opinion that the advent of the massive influx of the 'aduros' have reduced the blacks to nothing, while others believe this is a decision by the German girls based on purely economic motive of not dating down to the "economic strugglers'" level, while some opine that most of the inter-racial marriages don't last or African men date for papers. It could be either one or a mixture of these "reasons", I don't know for sure. I have never tried the "dating market", personally had platonic friendships.
Some guys can be successful in their chases but they start by scavenging on what is left after the most desirables have been hunted. So boys, most of you should brace up for a life of celibacy or you go with the sex doll bandwagon. In some cases though some would love to experiment, a use you as a 'konji cure' or just probably be with you because they have dated blacks before and you know what they say, when you go black.... You know the rest.

The girls ain't left out really, except you want to be used as an object of experiments with some pink little rods.

I know some experts though that have learned the trade but it was a long hard arduous journey fraught with a lot of disappointments before...
P.s. Be it far from me to hunt for "likes" but do like so I will know if people are following or really interested.
Pls I want to ask about getting residence permit with blocked account
I heard that Goettingen issue 1year with a blocked account, so I want to ask if there is a city near to Goettingen dat issue 2years nd it will be easily accessible to Georg-August-University of Goettingen.
Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by saxony2018: 11:23pm On May 26, 2018
Greetings to everyone that is working towards making this thread value adding.
I just got admitted to study MBA at HHL Leipzig Graduate School of Management. Program starts on August 2018. I require few clarifications.

1. How early can I schedule my visa appointment and can I use the admission notification email from the school to apply?. Please note that I am expecting the official admission letter including the whole admission package.

2. I will be funding my study with a student loan (A UK company in partnership with the school) and would like to know how to address this during the visa application process. I mean the organization disburses all my money directly to the school.

3. What is the earliest appointment date that I can get?

Danke.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by DPapilo: 11:31pm On May 26, 2018
henriq2:

There's nothing to worry about. They will book dates up-to October. Just pray you get admission before July. Some people are cancelling their dates. I also did.

As long as the enrollment deadline of your school is not in September or October, you can even get date if you book by July. But don't wait till July, it's dicey but very possible.

Many schools will not give admission till their application deadline by June/July.
Nwanne kee way, So you finally canceled it?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by KendrickAyomide: 11:54pm On May 26, 2018
Postfut:

For women of course different rules apply, women never have problem getting sex. They a range options from black guys and whites.

So you mean to tell me say Asian Man go follow you(naija boy) draq woman.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by KendrickAyomide: 11:57pm On May 26, 2018
Postfut:

For women of course different rules apply, women never have problem getting sex. They a range options from black guys and whites.

So you mean to tell me say Asian Man go follow you(naija boy) draq woman. I'll want to believe you but I can't.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by kelvin91: 12:01am On May 27, 2018
razorblade:

What course

Well I was given a transition M.Sc programme in International Economics and Management
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by kelvin91: 12:08am On May 27, 2018
ubsilas:

Funny enough that is the zenith bank branch i went to, but there are 2 zenith branches along Oba Akran sha, are u referring to the one close to Ikeja bridge?

thanks bro
Yes before the one close to the head bridge .there is a club house or so opposite the zenith bank

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by hadassaheke(f): 12:12am On May 27, 2018
KendrickAyomide:

So you mean to tell me say Asian Man go follow you(naija boy) draq woman. I'll want to believe you but I can't.
Lol. Believe it or not, it's the truth.
Just wait until you get here.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by hadassaheke(f): 12:37am On May 27, 2018
KendrickAyomide:
another fact is that German girls are still getting laid by Naija guys by the tick of the clock.
And you know this how?
I just hope that when you get here, you'll say exactly what you're saying now.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by gipsman: 1:10am On May 27, 2018
gipsman:
Hello everyone.

So I have gone for my interview and submitted all my required document.

However I have moved from the address that was in my prepaid courier envelope.
I think that's where they'll send my original documents and visa to.

Does the embassy send a mail when they are about posting your documents and visa?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 1:28am On May 27, 2018
KendrickAyomide:

Believe it or not an Asian stands a better chance than a black African
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by chrisb2r200: 5:15am On May 27, 2018
Postfut:
Believe it or not an Asian stands a better chance than a black African
Abegiiii....make dem look bush NA so their gals fine?...abi norbi those things when I see for abuja German embassy with black, black spots,...ukwuless, and bobbyless?...when the lady dey certify my docs....I just dey look am like..........for or mind now u be babe!!!! Kwantinu! My nneka, ejiro or ola don do me? Who dem help?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Highbeeyajibola: 5:27am On May 27, 2018
chrisb2r200:

Abegiiii....make dem look bush NA so their gals fine?...abi norbi those things when I see for abuja German embassy with black, black spots,...ukwuless, and bobbyless?...when the lady dey certify my docs....I just dey look am like..........for or mind now u be babe!!!! Kwantinu! My nneka, ejiro or ola don do me? Who dem help?

Na so my brother, when African queen dey there.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Highbeeyajibola: 6:04am On May 27, 2018
heybaby12:

Yes they said its mid may, but also said any applications that come in afterward will still be considered.
So mostly for Msc students, since Bsc is now under uniassit...
And I would advice to send a mail with your cv and transcpts to the coordinator to ask if you can go ahead.
State the session you applying for

Alright thanx, How's prep
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Eke40seven(m): 6:34am On May 27, 2018
Adebashy:

Pls I want to ask about getting residence permit with blocked account
I heard that Goettingen issue 1year with a blocked account, so I want to ask if there is a city near to Goettingen dat issue 2years nd it will be easily accessible to Georg-August-University of Goettingen.
Thanks
I honestly do not know, you need to ask people there. But it's a pattern with smaller cities/town to issue only one year.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Eldeee(m): 6:38am On May 27, 2018
Vickenny:

Hello, what if if I book with a block account but I appear at the interview with my sponsorship letter. I'm actually using a sponsorship letter but because I've not gotten an admission, my aunt has not been able to go request for the sponsorship letter. I'm sure I will get the letter before my interview date which will likely be in August if I book before the end of the month because I'm hopeful I will get an admission by next week. I taught about this idea cos I felt the process of getting the letter will take a while, I don't want interview date to finish on my head o because of what happened last year. What do you think, please? Thank you

This is quite daisy. why not encourage your aunt to fund your account instead. I think it's far better to be on a safer side than to regret later.

From my little understanding, though I stand to be corrected I think the embassy and also the auslanderbehorde (foreign office) have noticed that people do abuse the purpose for which the sponsorship letter is being given, guess you know what I mean. A lot of things are happening this days and we Nigerians can be very funny when it comes to issues with foreign laws.

Times are changing so do systems as well, for a VO to advice me and even plead me not to try it seems there's something he knows which I probably don't.

For peeps who used SL last winter and even this summer or better still our old veterans should pls help us touchlight the matter for better understanding. happy Sunday

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Eke40seven(m): 7:08am On May 27, 2018
chrisb2r200:

Not to white worship or anything, German girls in my region though, are well proportioned, the closest you can get to being angelic but they are also manly or will I say "liberated" in attitude.
To be clear though, not all European women are like German women.....
For the men, they don't "toast" in most cases, it's the woman who walks up to the guy.
This is a tip for the girls...
If you are an African girl interested in dating, don't expect a typical German guy to walk up to you or "toast" you in a train or walk way, forget it, it will not happen, you will be the one to make the move, that's how it works.
It's easier for girls to date than guys but take this to the bank, you are still at the bottom of the dating scale, European women come first, then Asian Women (Thailand, Vietnam, Taiwan, Philippines, someone said because they have the body of preteen and teenage girls), then you. But if you look clean, exotic, slim, shapley and fit, your chances go up several notches.

5 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by chrisb2r200: 7:10am On May 27, 2018
Jigba:

This is the truth. Black women don't have it hard dating outside of their race here but black guys do really have it hard, cause most white women believe you want papers....
Bae in other words which race dey help u klean ur PLUG for there grin... Or warm ya beans .... cool....hehehe
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by chrisb2r200: 7:13am On May 27, 2018
Eke40seven:

Not to white worship or anything, German girls in my region though, are well proportioned, the closest you can get to being angelic but they are also manly or will I say "liberated" in attitude.
To be clear though, not all European women are like German women.....
For the men, they don't "toast" in most cases, it's the woman who walks up to the guy.
This is a tip for the girls...
If you are an African girl interested in dating, don't expect a typical German guy to walk up to you or "toast" you in a train or walk way, forget it, it will not happen, you will be the one to make the move, that's how it works.
It's easier for girls to date than guys but take this to the bank, you are still at the bottom of the dating scale, European women come first, then Asian Women (Thailand, Vietnam, Taiwan, Philippines, someone said because they have the body of preteen and teenage girls), then you. But if you look clean, exotic, slim, shapley and fit, your chances go up several notches.
Baba u just dey spit the undiluted bitter truth give us....and make the gals know too....before them go think say dem dey naija...when we dey toaste dem like bread.....

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 7:46am On May 27, 2018
chrisb2r200:

Bae in other words which race dey help u klean ur PLUG for there grin... Or warm ya beans .... cool....hehehe

Are you mad?. grin undecided

4 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Otunba147: 8:09am On May 27, 2018
Guten morgen, A job well done to everyone on this thread may God grant us all our heart desires in Jesus name Amen. Please house anyone going to Brandenburg technical university this winter, I need infos regarding the city and how to secure accommodation.

Thank you�
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by saxony2018: 8:12am On May 27, 2018
Greetings to everyone that is working towards making this thread value adding.
I just got admitted to study MBA at HHL Leipzig Graduate School of Management. Program starts in August 2018. I require few clarifications.

1. How early can I schedule my visa appointment and can I use the admission notification email from the school to apply?. Please note that I am expecting the official admission letter including the whole admission package.

2. I will be funding my study with a student loan (A UK company in partnership with the school) and would like to know how to address this during the visa application process. I mean the organization disburses all my money directly to the school.

3. What is the earliest appointment date that I can get?

Danke.

(1) (2) (3) ... (440) (441) (442) (443) (444) (445) (446) ... (514)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.