Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,701 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 - Travel (444) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 (695067 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (441) (442) (443) (444) (445) (446) (447) ... (514) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by smoothvee(m): 8:42am On May 27, 2018
Jigba:

Are you mad?. grin undecided

grin
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Adebashy(f): 8:46am On May 27, 2018
Eke40seven:

I honestly do not know, you need to ask people there. But it's a pattern with smaller cities/town to issue only one year.
Ok thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by heybaby12(f): 9:08am On May 27, 2018
Highbeeyajibola:

Alright thanx, How's prep

pushing small small
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Germanyinabit: 9:21am On May 27, 2018
Eke40seven:

Not to white worship or anything, German girls in my region though, are well proportioned, the closest you can get to being angelic but they are also manly or will I say "liberated" in attitude.
To be clear though, not all European women are like German women.....
For the men, they don't "toast" in most cases, it's the woman who walks up to the guy.
This is a tip for the girls...
If you are an African girl interested in dating, don't expect a typical German guy to walk up to you or "toast" you in a train or walk way, forget it, it will not happen, you will be the one to make the move, that's how it works.
It's easier for girls to date than guys but take this to the bank, you are still at the bottom of the dating scale, European women come first, then Asian Women (Thailand, Vietnam, Taiwan, Philippines, someone said because they have the body of preteen and teenage girls), then you. But if you look clean, exotic, slim, shapley and fit, your chances go up several notches.

This info is so accurate!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by osas87(m): 9:28am On May 27, 2018
mehn this thread is getting more and more interesting.......... I jst read from 10 pages back.... na for me to dey excercise my corpora cavernosa and corpus spongiosum now. Cos na to use 40% formaldehyde elbam am wen I get there..... LOLZ
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Highbeeyajibola: 9:32am On May 27, 2018
Jigba:

Are you mad?. grin undecided

Well deserved just passion by[right][/right] grin
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by OBYNOWEST12(m): 9:33am On May 27, 2018
osas87:
mehn this thread is getting more and more interesting.......... I jst read from 10 pages back.... na for me to dey excercise my corpora cavernosa and corpus spongiosum now. Cos na to use 40% formaldehyde elbam am wen I get there..... LOLZ

@Osas, are you a medical doctor or anatomist ?, sorry to ask oooo
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by osas87(m): 9:36am On May 27, 2018
OBYNOWEST12:

@Osas, are you a medical doctor or anatomist ?, sorry to ask oooo

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by ubsilas(m): 10:00am On May 27, 2018
kelvin91:

Yes before the one close to the head bridge .there is a club house or so opposite the zenith bank

Thanks a lot man, will check it out later in the week
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by cityella: 10:09am On May 27, 2018
chrisb2r200:

Personally were u given test? ...the guy must have lied to you that he is going for masters
Besides of all the people I knw that went last week or so, no one mentioned they had test

please am not a master's student, and also if one person had lied what about the other two? one even came out sweating profusely and shaking his head, he never expected it, and none stayed less than 45 mins with the VO. I'd advise that you go prepared, if you end up writing the test good and and if not still good also. just go prepared.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by cityella: 10:14am On May 27, 2018
chrisb2r200:

Personally were u given test? ...the guy must have lied to you that he is going for masters
Besides of all the people I knw that went last week or so, no one mentioned they had test

l ain't a master's student neither am I going for further studies. Also note that this happened on Friday. if you still feel three persons lied about what they were going for, that's your problem. you can decide to condition your mind and go for your interview without being prepared.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by cityella: 10:18am On May 27, 2018
Lalaski001:

How sure are you about this??

are you sure those guys that were giving test are going for MSC?..
How did you know they were giving test? Apart from the one you mentioned that said he was going for international management, did the other 2 persons tell you personal that they gave them test too or you just assumed so because of the time they spent.
From all the transcripts I have seen here since summer, nobody has mentioned anything about test.

For you to now have 3 persons going for Msc. doing tests in a particular day doesn't sound too correct.

are you going for Msc too??

Alright , I guess there's no point trying to convince anyone that test was written. I'd still say you can keep doubting, because your mind have been conditioned and decide to go for your interview without being prepared.
I wouldn't try to convince you, and you can choose not to believe.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 10:26am On May 27, 2018
cityella:

Alright , I guess there's no point trying to convince anyone that test was written. I'd still say you can keep doubting, because your mind have been conditioned and decide to go for your interview without being prepared.

Don't try to convince them dear. I don't know why they are suddenly acting like embassies don't conduct tests during interviews.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Chriswazo(m): 10:59am On May 27, 2018
dolpaz:

Do you mean Nigerian 2,1 cgpa ?

that should be around 3.4 german cgpa which in most cases is not sufficinent for a Msc programme

Chief what of Nigeria 2.5, what is the equivalence in Germany and the chances
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by hadassaheke(f): 11:07am On May 27, 2018
Chriswazo:

Chief what of Nigeria 2.5, what is the equivalence in Germany and the chances
Why don't you apply for another Bsc along with the Msc application?
It'll actually increase your chances of being admitted cos of the low GPA
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by hadassaheke(f): 11:11am On May 27, 2018
Lalaski001:

How sure are you about this??

are you sure those guys that were giving test are going for MSC?..
How did you know they were giving test? Apart from the one you mentioned that said he was going for international management, did the other 2 persons tell you personal that they gave them test too or you just assumed so because of the time they spent.
From all the transcripts I have seen here since summer, nobody has mentioned anything about test.

For you to now have 3 persons going for Msc. doing tests in a particular day doesn't sound too correct.

are you going for Msc too??
Lol. You're very funny!
The person doesn't stand to gain anything by lying and You also won't lose anything if you go for the interview prepared.
At times the embassy decides to conduct a little written test, whether it's for Msc or Bsc (I know someone who was given a test as an Msc student).
I think it all depends on the person's performance during the interview or the VO in charge.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Eke40seven(m): 11:25am On May 27, 2018
Myth 8:
Visa to US and UK from Germany is automatic.

FACT:
No ladies and gentlemen, it's not automatic, not by a far shot. I will agree though that your chances are higher because you already have a travel history and of course you are already a student in Germany. Many people make this mistake, they tend not to research and put in much effort as they did when they wanted to move into Germany. Many many many people have been rejected both and either by the US and UK. You have to research branches of embassies that have a less tougher stance on Nigerian students. For instance, if you are going for a US visa, it's now common knowledge amongst some in Bayern not to use Munich, because these days your chances of rejection are just way too high because even the US visa is like gamble in the first place.
For UK visa, we have seen many rejections. However, some have devised strategies and evidence to further improve their chances.
P.S I am not saying your chances are same as when you apply from Nigeria but many are over confident and have an erroneous belief that rejections don't exist but who would want to broadcast a personal failure? Not so many people.

18 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Goodkiiiid: 11:29am On May 27, 2018
Morning guys,

Please is there anyone who has used the fintiba plus package (blocked account + Health insurance + travel insurance)? Or is there a better alternative?

Thanks.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Lalaski001: 11:41am On May 27, 2018
cityella:

Well, I didn't ask you to convince me, I only asked a follow up question to get a better understanding of what you said.

Also, the fact that I asked those questions doesn't mean I am not prepared for the text.

All I am saying is that, it is highly unlikely that all the 3 persons that went in before you were giving tests, were going for Masters and they all had the time to tell you personally that they gave them test.

You refused to mention the category of visa you applied for. and if it's for studies, you didn't tell us if it's for BSc.

Anyways, nobody is saying you are lying, we just want facts here.

3 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Schwartz: 12:42pm On May 27, 2018
I was reading the last few pages and I am laughing. What i know very well about white girls here is that they are strong minded and independent. They have good education and are able to secure good paying jobs. They work hard, pay their bills, good apartments/ homes and they dont need any man to take care of them or to boss them around. Inshort in Germany it is a woman that will toast you.
I know a lot of guys who came in here to date white women. Inshort some take it as a project. Especially those who have found out that German university education is unbelievably stressful and difficult! The next thing is to pursue this white women in the hope of securing a stay faster.
Some many of them have signed up to various dating websites. If its sex, a white woman will accept you. Have fun with you and ditch you like trash when you least expect. Majority of them do not want a long term relationship with you. Inshort na woman dey dump men for here o. Fact! And its the man crying to his friends about the shock and heartbreak. Many men have passed through this treatment multiple times. Some have tried to do everything and anything to make the woman stay. I also girls facing this dilemma. They dump you and they block you. You dare not go to their house after that else they call the police. A few have gotten a girlfriend though but the ratio is very low and after multiple trials i some cases.
I have seen many Nigerian guys who are so single some are considering going home to get a woman because the loneliness here is serious.

18 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Ogajojo: 1:08pm On May 27, 2018
I know i am bugging everybody with this same issue but i need more contributions if possible or if anyone has had a similar experience before or what should be done about it...Can someone pls say something about this?Please i have a quick question.a friend of mine had his interview lastweek and he said he forgot to sign his visa application form but dated and wrote the locAtion on that line that says(date & where) but didnt sign on the other line which was meant for signature.
He said he signed his declaration forms(just the english part)
My questions are
1.will that have any negative effect on his application?
2.what can be done about that situation?
3.shld he be worried?
Your kind responses will be highly appreciate
4.or shld he withdraw the application and start all over again?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by AgentONE(m): 1:09pm On May 27, 2018
Schwartz:
I was reading the last few pages and I am laughing. What i know very well about white girls here is that they are strong minded and independent. They have good education and are able to secure good paying jobs. They work hard, pay their bills, good apartments/ homes and they dont need any man to take care of them or to boss them around. Inshort in Germany it is a woman that will toast you.
I know a lot of guys who came in here to date white women. Inshort some take it as a project. Especially those who have found out that German university education is unbelievably stressful and difficult! The next thing is to pursue this white women in the hope of securing a stay faster.
Some many of them have signed up to various dating websites. If its sex, a white woman will accept you. Have fun with you and ditch you like trash when you least expect. Majority of them do not want a long term relationship with you. Inshort na woman dey dump men for here o. Fact! And its the man crying to his friends about the shock and heartbreak. Many men have passed through this treatment multiple times. Some have tried to do everything and anything to make the woman stay. I also girls facing this dilemma. They dump you and they block you. You dare not go to their house after that else they call the police. A few have gotten a girlfriend though but the ratio is very low and after multiple trials i some cases.
I have seen many Nigerian guys who are so single some are considering going home to get a woman because the loneliness here is serious.

Hehehe, Konji is a Bastard... God help us all, for me I'm married to Jesus and my books alone.
Shoot for the stars and if you miss, you'll probably hit the moon.
100% hustle and study, who has time to hunt but if a serious white comes knocking, who knows what will be wink

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by AgentONE(m): 1:15pm On May 27, 2018
Ogajojo:
I know i am bugging everybody with this same issue but i need more contributions if possible or if anyone has had a similar experience before or what should be done about it...Can someone pls say something about this?Please i have a quick question.a friend of mine had his interview lastweek and he said he forgot to sign his visa application form but dated and wrote the locAtion on that line that says(date & where) but didnt sign on the other line which was meant for signature.
He said he signed his declaration forms(just the english part)

My questions are
1.will that have any negative effect on his application?
2.what can be done about that situation?
3.shld he be worried?
Your kind responses will be highly appreciate
4.or shld he withdraw the application and start all over again?

Boss calm down, take a deep breath... As someone earlier said, it's not only an oversight on your part but also that of Paulinus and the VO, so don't fret over it. If it's discovered in the course of your visa processing, they will most likely call or email you to come sign the documents.
But if you are bold enough, you can write them stating your fears and politely ask them to verify if really you signed the Form. Then they will reply you on what next to do, but they won't reject you because of that... NO, THEY WON'T!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by ugonology(m): 1:31pm On May 27, 2018
Berliner1:

Hannover is a good location and Heidelberg University is the oldest university in Germany and in terms of student jobs, you will surely get a Job.

But kindly be aware its in Baden wurttemburg and u are obliged to pay 1500 euro per semester.

Sir please I sent you a pm, would love appreciate your advice and council on a pressing issue
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by ejikeme27: 1:54pm On May 27, 2018
Lalaski001:

Well, I didn't ask you to convince me, I only asked a follow up question to get a better understanding of what you said.

Also, the fact that I asked those questions doesn't mean I am not prepared for the text.

All I am saying is that, it is highly unlikely that all the 3 persons that went in before you were giving tests, were going for Masters and they all had the time to tell you personally that they gave them test.

You refused to mention the category of visa you applied for. and if it's for studies, you didn't tell us if it's for BSc.

Anyways, nobody is saying you are lying, we just want facts here.

Looking at the possibility of writing a test.. How should one prepare for it...what materials should you be familiar with?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by ejikeme27: 2:00pm On May 27, 2018
Please don't we have people here who are studying in Potsdam? Got admission to study Remote Sensing, geoInformation and Visualization, hoping to connect with someone already there.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by smoothvee(m): 2:13pm On May 27, 2018
ejikeme27:
Please don't we have people here who are studying in Potsdam? Got admission to study Remote Sensing, geoInformation and Visualization, hoping to connect with someone already there.

When did you get this?
Applied for a course too... buh an arts Msc
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Berliner1: 2:14pm On May 27, 2018
ugonology:

Sir please I sent you a pm, would love appreciate your advice and council on a pressing issue

Replied u sir
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by ejikeme27: 2:20pm On May 27, 2018
smoothvee:

When did you get this?
Applied for a course too... buh an arts Msc

Received admission last week
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Chriswazo(m): 2:25pm On May 27, 2018
hadassaheke:

Why don't you apply for another Bsc along with the Msc application?
It'll actually increase your chances of being admitted cos of the low GPA

That's to say the chances for a B.sc is way higher? Thanks for the hint
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by smoothvee(m): 2:39pm On May 27, 2018
ejikeme27:

Received admission last week

Congrats bro.. did they notify you before the admission or after uni assist the admission showed up in mail?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by dubaiboy1: 2:42pm On May 27, 2018
Hi Guys ... How are you all doing today ? Please I need some help ..

I checked with uni-assist and this is what I found .

Your possibility of admission:

With your educational background, you qualify for general admission to a preparatory course.

What does this mean ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (441) (442) (443) (444) (445) (446) (447) ... (514)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.