Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,048 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 - Travel (57) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 (693378 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (514) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by sammolarge19(m): 5:09am On Aug 28, 2017
Hello House,

Please, I need an update as regards the application for study visa interview appointment date. Does anyone have a useful information yet.
Today makes it 1 month and 1 week yet no positive response from the German embassy.

Please advice.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Olanrewaju92(m): 8:14am On Aug 28, 2017
Oben209:

Please after funding the account and interview has taken place,can one withdraw the funds .. in a novice

Impossible even when u reach Germany after unblocking, u have access to €720/month

Sallam
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Sammyfissy(m): 8:49am On Aug 28, 2017
Please do I have to send my Fintiba Blocking Confirmation (8640 euros full payment) by email again after submitting it during Interview at the Embassy.
Thanks!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by tchaley17: 9:17am On Aug 28, 2017
Any body having interview on August 31?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by glucklichewelt: 9:54am On Aug 28, 2017
Sammyfissy:
Please do I have to send my Fintiba Blocking Confirmation (8640 euros full payment) by email again after submitting it during Interview at the Embassy.
Thanks!

I don't think its necessary if you funded fully before your interview. As long as the block confirmation you submitted covers the full amount, its okay. If required again the embassy will ask you for it.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by derpkunta(m): 11:01am On Aug 28, 2017
I went to the embassy this morning to pick up my visa as opposed receiving it via a courier service after a minimum of 7 days (I submitted
my passport on the 23rd).

This is because while submitting my passport and insurance, I also included a letter explaining why i needed to travel as soon as possible due to
the fact that my enrollment deadline was fast approaching.

To my surprise, I received a mail from the embassy on Friday telling me to come collect my visa this morning.

I learnt a lot from this forum which is why i am documenting my process here to help others facing some of the challenges i faced.

9 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by taiwo92(m): 11:15am On Aug 28, 2017
congrats
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by AbooFaaris: 11:39am On Aug 28, 2017
tchaley17:
Any body having interview on August 31?

I sir!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by DisturbingEU(m): 11:44am On Aug 28, 2017
derpkunta:
I went to the embassy this morning to pick up my visa as opposed receiving it via a courier service after a minimum of 7 days (I submitted

This is because while submitting my passport and insurance, I also included a letter explaining why i needed to travel as soon as possible due to

To my surprise, I received a mail from the embassy on Friday telling me to come collect my visa this morning.

I learnt a lot from this forum which is why i am documenting my process here to help others facing some of the challenges i faced.
Congrats! cool
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by donkafor(m): 11:55am On Aug 28, 2017
Congratulations. grin
derpkunta:

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by bettygirl375: 11:56am On Aug 28, 2017
Mrbigman1:

Sponsoring in what aspect?

If it's studies u mean, he can transfer money to ur blocked acct. If it's a sponsorship declaration, he can be from anywher but must be resident in Germany.

As for Holiday, first if u dnt have a good job with a good acct balance as home tie, dnt make a mistake of getting a reject of schengea in ur passport.

tourist visa. He is from Holland and wants to sponsor my trip to south Africa. The person sending me d invitation letter is my friend from south Africa but she is not the one sponsoring me neither am i sponsoring myself. The person sponsoring my trip to S.A. is from Holland and resident in Holland. Do u understand? He won't send me invitation letter? A resident in S.A will send invitation letter while he sponsor my trip. Does it still work??
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by donkafor(m): 12:03pm On Aug 28, 2017
I did not comprehend the message you are trying to pass.
However, if you are going to SA, we are sorry we can't help as this is German thread.
bettygirl375:

tourist visa. He is from Holland and wants to sponsor my trip to south Africa. The person sending me d invitation letter is my friend from south Africa but she is not the one sponsoring me neither am i sponsoring myself. The person sponsoring my trip to S.A. is from Holland and resident in Holland. Do u understand? He won't send me invitation letter? A resident in S.A will send invitation letter while he sponsor my trip. Does it still work??
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Karch: 12:07pm On Aug 28, 2017
Hello house.... I've been trying my very best to read through the thread rather than ask unnecessary questions but this particular post isn't much clear to me.

**Please indicate your travel date, bearing in my that your departure should be scheduled "at least 7 days from the posting of your envelope"**
I dug this out from an A.M mail a moniker posted while reading through the thread in part 3 (around page 360-365)

For those whom have all gotten their visas, please I need to clarify if this message further means that one should choose a travel date "at least 7 days from the day he/she will submit the passport+travel insurance" @ the consulate.

For example, one submits the passport on August 1st and chooses August 8th as his/her travel date.

Thanks for your responses
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by tchaley17: 12:11pm On Aug 28, 2017
AbooFaaris:

I sir!
What time? Are you resident in Lagos?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Karch: 12:14pm On Aug 28, 2017
derpkunta:

Congratulations!! I even was about asking after the travel date you chose, if it's exactly 7days(ie August 30th) from the day (August 23rd) you submitted your passport.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Mrbigman1(m): 12:24pm On Aug 28, 2017
Karch:
Hello house.... I've been trying my very best to read through the thread rather than ask unnecessary questions but this particular post isn't much clear to me.

**Please indicate your travel date, bearing in my that your departure should be scheduled "at least 7 days from the posting of your envelope"**
I dug this out from an A.M mail a moniker posted while reading through the thread in part 3 (around page 360-365)

For those whom have all gotten their visas, please I need to clarify if this message further means that one should choose a travel date "at least 7 days from the day he/she will submit the passport+travel insurance" @ the consulate.

For example, one submits the passport on August 1st and chooses August 8th as his/her travel date.

Thanks for your responses

Cos it takes about 7 days till ur stuffs returns back to u. So u dnt ve to get to d airport without ur levels.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Karch: 12:47pm On Aug 28, 2017
Mrbigman1:

Cos it takes about 7 days till ur stuffs returns back to u. So u dnt ve to get to d airport without ur levels.
Thanks for your response, although I had to decode what you meant by "levels". In that case, I think it's even better for one to choose above 7 days to avoid touching stories with the ineffective courier services we have in Nigeria. Imagine someone who has chosen exactly 7 days (travel date) from the passport submission date and has even paid for flight ticket!! Then DHL now delays in returning the passport within the stipulated time frame.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by justwise(m): 1:19pm On Aug 28, 2017
@bettygirl375

Please stop spamming this thread with unrelated posts.

On more serious note.. i really hope that your desperation to travel out at all cost will not end in tears.

You really need to calm down and think!

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Mrbigman1(m): 1:32pm On Aug 28, 2017
Karch:

Thanks for your response, although I had to decode what you meant by "levels". In that case, I think it's even better for one to choose above 7 days to avoid touching stories with the ineffective courier services we have in Nigeria. Imagine someone who has chosen exactly 7 days (travel date) from the passport submission date and has even paid for flight ticket!! Then DHL now delays in returning the passport within the stipulated time frame.

Dnt blame dhl. Some ppl get delay from d embassy.

Best bet is, if ur running outta time, call or mail dem to shorten ur time. Dey can get Urs done in few days on request.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Karch: 1:37pm On Aug 28, 2017
Mrbigman1:

Dnt blame dhl. Some ppl get delay from d embassy.

Best bet is, if ur running outta time, call or mail dem to shorten ur time. Dey can get Urs done in few days on request.
Okay.. Didn't really know about that. I think I have a clearer view about this. Thanks Mrbigman.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Johnnyessence(m): 1:44pm On Aug 28, 2017
derpkunta:

congrats more testimony.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (514)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.