Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,076 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:41 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 - Travel (83) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 (692082 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) ... (514) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by donkafor(m): 12:32pm On Sep 19, 2017
Thank you.
dejx:
Congratulations donokafor and all that has gotten AM/Visa.

We still dey for interview.

Donokafor abeg make we relate, my email is ogunyemiibukun@gmail.com

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by dejx: 12:48pm On Sep 19, 2017
Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Tinder: 12:51pm On Sep 19, 2017
donkafor:
Thank you.

moniker @ gmail dot com

Is it MSC management TUM scholarship you got?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by donkafor(m): 1:17pm On Sep 19, 2017
Deutschlandstipendium (German Fellowship) grin
Tinder:

Is it MSC management TUM scholarship you got?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by smoothvee(m): 2:26pm On Sep 19, 2017
brothers und sisters, anyone here applying for summer semester for BA? and already seen a school that accepts without toefl? any help will be cordially appreciated.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Raemond(m): 3:16pm On Sep 19, 2017
where is @Pitapromise?

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Johnnyessence(m): 4:02pm On Sep 19, 2017
donkafor:
Deutschlandstipendium (German Fellowship) grin
bro donokafor please kindly give us the link so that we will start from there thanks.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Sadeeq1244: 5:17pm On Sep 19, 2017
Hello,

Quick question please...if I pay for health insurance from Nigeria, do I have to pay for another health insurance in Germany again?

Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by donkafor(m): 6:50pm On Sep 19, 2017
There's no specific link as each university with specific application timeline. Please, kindly check your school website. Fees and funding section.
Johnnyessence:
bro donokafor please kindly give us the link so that we will start from there thanks.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by kolaa007(m): 6:53pm On Sep 19, 2017
Pls I need help I want to apply for German visa but not student visa. Visiting what is the procedure pls...
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Johnnyessence(m): 7:41pm On Sep 19, 2017
donkafor:
There's no specific link as each university with specific application timeline. Please, kindly check your school website. Fees and funding section.
okay. Thanks for your reply. I will check.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Reddev: 7:48pm On Sep 19, 2017
I mean what's the website link?
donkafor:
Yes sir!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by donkafor(m): 8:57pm On Sep 19, 2017
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Wisedove(m): 8:57pm On Sep 19, 2017
Kindly give an advice on applying for students visa using an NCE certificate @justwise
Thanks in anticipation
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Jsegskenny: 9:09pm On Sep 19, 2017
I just sent him a pm, he should mail me, would give him all the necessary information-page and all. He doesn't even need all those CAC and others also got a schengen for I month.
ninered:

Your case strong oo
For 1&2, what you need is a lawyer, you can as well check CAC website but the kind of documents you need is not something you just wake up and own.
From what I understand you should already have a registered and existing company (this is where doc. 1,2&3 apply), currently doing business with proof of same (4&7).
I doubt if you'll beat 10 Nov deadline.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by sistaj: 9:11pm On Sep 19, 2017
[quote author=donkafor post=60596479]*Master in Management Visa Interview Transcript 18.09.2017* 

Congrats to you. You have been of immense help in this forum.I wish you great success in your new destination.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Jsegskenny: 9:12pm On Sep 19, 2017
[quote author=ask1509 post=60487403]Hello Everybody,
I am Oluwasegun and I just got a scholarship to attend a science conference in Germany. The conference is fully sponsored. On reading through this thread and the Visa information page of the German mission, I know I have to do the following (please correct me if I'm wrong ):

1. Fill the Shengen Visa short stay application form and print it out.
2. Add the print out above to some other required documents for the business visa and gather the docs, also get the cash equivalent of the visa fee.
3. Book an appointment for Visa interview online at the consulate.
4. Go for the interview where I will submit all documents and pay for the visa in cash
5. Hope for the best result

However, I am a bit confused about the required docs due to my profile. I just came back to Nigeria last year (from Cameroon where I did my masters) and since then, I have been freelancing online basically on Fiverr and on Upwork. Consequently, I do not have all the following documents required for travellers attending a conference :

1 Certificate of Incorporation/Registration of the company in Nigeria
2 Memorandum and Articles of Association / Company and Allied Matters Act
3 Federal Inland Revenue Service Income Tax Clearance Certificate/Company Income Tax Clearance Certificate of the past year
4 Company´s bank statements of the last three months (only stamped and signed bank statements accepted)
5 Letter of introduction from employer
6 Employment contract and pay slips of the last three months
7 Evidence of business in Nigeria and also of former and current transactions in Nigeria and/or abroad (e. g. bills of lading, receipts, contracts)

I am thinking I should just be silent about my freelancing all together and tell them I am unemployed and that I am a prospective student (I have a PhD) admission already (but I am yet to start) in order not to complicate issues for myself. So that I will only have to provide doc 3 (the FIRS revenue Income Tax Clearance) and my Personal bank statements. However, will not providing docs 1, 2,4,5,6,7 above affect my chances? Also, do I really need FIRS revenue Income Tax Clearance (doc 3) since I am not working yet?

I will be looking forward to your comments and answers to the issues raised above. I will also like to have your comment regarding whether I should include being a freelancer or not as I think this will complicate issues for me. Finally, targeted arrival date is Nov 10, when is the best time to book an appointment

Just sent you a pm mail me so we talk better, you have plenty time to meet up. But you must be wise about answering your questions at the embassy]
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by travelpoint: 10:09pm On Sep 19, 2017
One of my junior ones need to pay tuition in Euro. Please do anyone know the exchange rate Nigerian banks charge for paying tuition
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Mrbigman1(m): 11:06pm On Sep 19, 2017
donkafor:
Thank you Oga Boss.. You taught me nah grin grin grin

Congrats bro.

U need to be in muchen before 1st.

U need to down some liquid bro.

Congrats bro.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 11:43pm On Sep 19, 2017
Sadeeq1244:
Hello,

Quick question please...if I pay for health insurance from Nigeria, do I have to pay for another health insurance in Germany again?

Thanks
Nope. Except you want to change your insurance provider.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 11:45pm On Sep 19, 2017
kolaa007:
Pls I need help I want to apply for German visa but not student visa. Visiting what is the procedure pls...
Kindly visit the Embassy's website. By the way what kind of visa do you want to apply for Tourists, Visit, or Business visa?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 12:09am On Sep 20, 2017
travelpoint:
One of my junior ones need to pay tuition in Euro. Please do anyone know the exchange rate Nigerian banks charge for paying tuition
There are slight differences between banks but it should be between 420 and 430 for Form A
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 12:10am On Sep 20, 2017
A

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by legacy30: 12:39am On Sep 20, 2017
legacy30:
Please who has used Royal Air Maroc airline to travel before, can you tell us how their services are?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by olystic: 1:57am On Sep 20, 2017
smithsydny:
bro how far with ur interview?
I was refused
Reason 8&9
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by hrmdesk: 3:55am On Sep 20, 2017
smithsydny:
bro how far with ur interview?
pls can I get ur email. I need advice frm u..
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Lamide123: 5:04am On Sep 20, 2017
Postfut:
There are slight differences between banks but it should be between 420 and 430 for Form A
Thank you
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by donkafor(m): 6:05am On Sep 20, 2017
Thank you Biggie

You know the story nah. Let's chat backdoor grin
Mrbigman1:

Congrats bro.

U need to be in muchen before 1st.

U need to down some liquid bro.

Congrats bro.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by donkafor(m): 6:07am On Sep 20, 2017
Thank you. God bless you too. [quote author=sistaj post=60632010][/quote]
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by DisturbingEU(m): 8:53am On Sep 20, 2017
olystic:

I was refused
Reason 8&9

Sorry bout that mister! cry
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 10:24am On Sep 20, 2017
hrmdesk:
pls can I get ur email. I need advice frm u..
tracychi12@gmail.com
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 10:25am On Sep 20, 2017
olystic:

I was refused
Reason 8&9
am sorry bro.. Wats 8&9

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) ... (514)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.