Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,144 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

That Rejected Stone Is Now The Corner Stone - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / That Rejected Stone Is Now The Corner Stone (3191 Views)

My Mother Rejected Her. But I Impregnated Her And Aborted It / Here's The Face Of The Man That Rejected A Lady's Proposal At The Mall / Chat between a Nigerian man and His Girlfriend that rejected Flight ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

That Rejected Stone Is Now The Corner Stone by IamAirforce1: 8:34pm On Jul 23, 2017
No amount of rain falls will get us wet.
We are covered
We are protected.

Those with God never drench.

Work hard, play hard, ball hard and always look up to God especially on a rainy day.

A special "Thank You" to Hushpuppi, E-money, Silver money, Investor Bj and baddyosha for their words of encouragement.

I remember when i was coming up back in the days, I swear it wasn't funny.
I asked my goons few questions, and the respond they gave me was "Small boy wait for your turn".

But today, that rejected stone is now the corner stone.

Wow

God gave us wisdom, it's our wisdom
We can't lack wisdom.

For all the door they slammed on us, we are coming to buy the building.

It is too late to fail, Amen.

3 Likes

Re: That Rejected Stone Is Now The Corner Stone by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jul 23, 2017
I still don't get the purpose of this thread.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: That Rejected Stone Is Now The Corner Stone by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jul 23, 2017
Airforce baba grin grin

3 Likes

Re: That Rejected Stone Is Now The Corner Stone by Fadiga24(m): 8:37pm On Jul 23, 2017
And I thought today was gonna get boring...

1 Like

Re: That Rejected Stone Is Now The Corner Stone by IamAirforce1: 8:41pm On Jul 23, 2017
I swear they ain't seen nothing yet

2 Likes

Re: That Rejected Stone Is Now The Corner Stone by Gladiator1: 8:41pm On Jul 23, 2017
I thought probably one of these renowned artists hv taken this stowaway kid in, but, NO! I'm wrong...

He's still exhibiting his ancestral madness

4 Likes

Re: That Rejected Stone Is Now The Corner Stone by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jul 23, 2017
grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: That Rejected Stone Is Now The Corner Stone by Victornezzar: 8:42pm On Jul 23, 2017
lol
Yipeeeee our plasma tv is bk

1 Like

Re: That Rejected Stone Is Now The Corner Stone by VargasVee(m): 8:42pm On Jul 23, 2017
Let the bashing roll in

grin grin
Re: That Rejected Stone Is Now The Corner Stone by Franchise21(m): 8:45pm On Jul 23, 2017
grin
Re: That Rejected Stone Is Now The Corner Stone by Franchise21(m): 8:47pm On Jul 23, 2017
Hehehe
Lol

Re: That Rejected Stone Is Now The Corner Stone by IamAirforce1: 8:49pm On Jul 23, 2017
We are not playing here, haters.

1 Like

Re: That Rejected Stone Is Now The Corner Stone by Franchise21(m): 8:54pm On Jul 23, 2017
IamAirforce1:
We are not playing here, haters.
What re we here to do?
Re: That Rejected Stone Is Now The Corner Stone by IamAirforce1: 8:55pm On Jul 23, 2017
Franchise21:
What re we here to do?

1 Like

Re: That Rejected Stone Is Now The Corner Stone by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jul 23, 2017
Franchise21:
What re we here to do?
Read comments and laugh... Bwahahahahahaha grin

5 Likes

Re: That Rejected Stone Is Now The Corner Stone by Franchise21(m): 8:56pm On Jul 23, 2017
Mariinee:
Read comments and laugh... Bwahahahahahaha grin
Re u dat wicked? Also commend d OP na

Re: That Rejected Stone Is Now The Corner Stone by H2Ossss(m): 8:56pm On Jul 23, 2017
Hahahahahahahahqhqhqhqjqhh
Re: That Rejected Stone Is Now The Corner Stone by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jul 23, 2017
IamAirforce1:

Preach it,bro grin
Nothing does you cheesy

1 Like

Re: That Rejected Stone Is Now The Corner Stone by Franchise21(m): 8:59pm On Jul 23, 2017
IamAirforce1:

Please who slammed d door on us?

1 Like

Re: That Rejected Stone Is Now The Corner Stone by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jul 23, 2017
Franchise21:
Re u dat wicked? Also commend d OP na
Iyamm commending him nahcheesy grin
Re: That Rejected Stone Is Now The Corner Stone by EmperorLee(m): 8:59pm On Jul 23, 2017
Well angry
Re: That Rejected Stone Is Now The Corner Stone by Jskelly11: 9:00pm On Jul 23, 2017
undecided You want to show us your big head like drum or your cigarette?.

2 Likes

Re: That Rejected Stone Is Now The Corner Stone by IamAirforce1: 9:00pm On Jul 23, 2017
Franchise21:
Please who slammed d door on us?

You not on my clique, so that line ain't for you.

Sorry

1 Like

Re: That Rejected Stone Is Now The Corner Stone by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jul 23, 2017
Re: That Rejected Stone Is Now The Corner Stone by Fernandowski(m): 9:01pm On Jul 23, 2017
if only your father jerked off.... if only

cigarettes!!! not even weed!!!! your own don finish last last

1 Like

Re: That Rejected Stone Is Now The Corner Stone by Franchise21(m): 9:02pm On Jul 23, 2017
Mariinee:
Iyamm commending him nahcheesy grin
Pls, don't forget to gv him a goodnight kiss grin
EmperorLee:
Well angry
Enyia! What u doesing here?
Re: That Rejected Stone Is Now The Corner Stone by EmperorLee(m): 9:03pm On Jul 23, 2017
Franchise21:
Pls, don't forget to gv him a goodnight kiss ;DEnyia! What u doesing here?

To do this
Fernandowski:

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: That Rejected Stone Is Now The Corner Stone by Franchise21(m): 9:04pm On Jul 23, 2017
IamAirforce1:

You not on my clique, so that line ain't for you.

Sorry
Is this hw u make grammatical blunders in ur lyrics? No wonder ur market no dey sell grin
Re: That Rejected Stone Is Now The Corner Stone by Franchise21(m): 9:04pm On Jul 23, 2017
EmperorLee:

To do this

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
To does what?
Re: That Rejected Stone Is Now The Corner Stone by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jul 23, 2017
Airforce my nigga

i hail o!!!

3 Likes

Re: That Rejected Stone Is Now The Corner Stone by Franchise21(m): 9:07pm On Jul 23, 2017
Fernandowski:

If his father had jerked him off, he wud hv probably crept into another family. Maybe he'd hv bn ur sibling. That guy is so stubborn

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Instead Of A Ring,See What Jobless Man Proposed To Babe With Getting Her Worried / SHOCKER: Former VP Atiku Abubakar Displays HUGE Eggplant! / Konji!!! Man Bangs Puna In A Swimming Pool. [ Watch Video ]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.