Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,694 members, 7,820,424 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Instead Of A Ring,See What Jobless Man Proposed To Babe With Getting Her Worried - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Instead Of A Ring,See What Jobless Man Proposed To Babe With Getting Her Worried (3193 Views)

Lady Stands Up During Service To Accuse Pastor Of Getting Her Pregnant (pic/vid) / Nigerian Man Proposed To His Partner After Crossover Service(pix,vid) / Lady Twerks After Her Man Proposed To Her & She Accepted. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Instead Of A Ring,See What Jobless Man Proposed To Babe With Getting Her Worried by Towncrier247: 10:38am On Nov 21, 2017
This lady shared the story above and she's quite confused. According to her story, her boyfriend of about 3-years just proposed to her with an ear-ring because he couldn't afford an actual ring and he doesn't want to lose her just yet.

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/instead-of-a-ringsee-what-jobless-man-proposed-to-babe-with-getting-her-worried

Re: Instead Of A Ring,See What Jobless Man Proposed To Babe With Getting Her Worried by Towncrier247: 10:38am On Nov 21, 2017
More
Re: Instead Of A Ring,See What Jobless Man Proposed To Babe With Getting Her Worried by Nobody: 10:39am On Nov 21, 2017
cheesygrin
Re: Instead Of A Ring,See What Jobless Man Proposed To Babe With Getting Her Worried by LordHiffy(m): 10:46am On Nov 21, 2017
my sister he never en... talk more of en..gaging you. if u b my sister i'd advise you to borrow Usain Bolt's speed

2 Likes

Re: Instead Of A Ring,See What Jobless Man Proposed To Babe With Getting Her Worried by Nobody: 10:47am On Nov 21, 2017
Some Propose With Bangles, Bracelets, necklace Or Pendants...

I Think I Will Propose With A Bracelet...
Re: Instead Of A Ring,See What Jobless Man Proposed To Babe With Getting Her Worried by Mznaett: 10:50am On Nov 21, 2017
Women don suffer for people hand grin grin
Re: Instead Of A Ring,See What Jobless Man Proposed To Babe With Getting Her Worried by izaray(f): 10:51am On Nov 21, 2017
grin grin If you like you call it earring, nose ring, leg ring. All ends with ring nah tongue....The most important thing is, he was able to put a smile on ur face. You even went on to give him punna in appreciation cheesy The guy try sha grin Somebori cannot not kill himself because he want to proposed to a lady, or caged her down nahundecided

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Instead Of A Ring,See What Jobless Man Proposed To Babe With Getting Her Worried by Nobody: 10:57am On Nov 21, 2017
This one weak me ....

Lalasticlala cum fast fast na
Re: Instead Of A Ring,See What Jobless Man Proposed To Babe With Getting Her Worried by Earthquake1: 11:10am On Nov 21, 2017
I think he's trying to be funny, you can get some rings for free.

Or maybe this is a cooked up story undecided

1 Like

Re: Instead Of A Ring,See What Jobless Man Proposed To Babe With Getting Her Worried by lenghtinny(m): 12:01pm On Nov 21, 2017
That's what they call creativity these days angry
Re: Instead Of A Ring,See What Jobless Man Proposed To Babe With Getting Her Worried by Merryglad(f): 1:20pm On Nov 21, 2017
If you can be patient a little longer i think he will change it when the time comes. He is just securing his space

1 Like

Re: Instead Of A Ring,See What Jobless Man Proposed To Babe With Getting Her Worried by Nobody: 1:20pm On Nov 21, 2017
Can't stop laughing kikikikikikikik cool
Re: Instead Of A Ring,See What Jobless Man Proposed To Babe With Getting Her Worried by greencard: 1:58pm On Nov 21, 2017
Hmm ... Guess she's been fantasizing about marriage that the guy keep hearing it from her thoughts, making him feel insecure

He had to act fast...hence the marriage proposal with second hand ear ring
Re: Instead Of A Ring,See What Jobless Man Proposed To Babe With Getting Her Worried by TheManofTomorrow(m): 3:46pm On Nov 21, 2017
This guy sef wicket sha. Even ordinary free ring wey dey inside sweet. E no fit five am grin.

But on a more serious note, the guy will treat the lady like a Queen if he eventually make it. The lady will be foolish to reject him.
Re: Instead Of A Ring,See What Jobless Man Proposed To Babe With Getting Her Worried by victorioushands: 6:33pm On Nov 21, 2017
And she's telling the world here that his man is poor? Why did you stay with him for a whole three years when you know his status if you were going to value a ring more than what you two share? Are ear rings not worn in the body just as a finger ring? If this story is true, then you are misleading yourself. Let the poor man go so he can find peace.
Re: Instead Of A Ring,See What Jobless Man Proposed To Babe With Getting Her Worried by Les: 10:19pm On Nov 21, 2017
And I was thinking I am a relationship expert?
Re: Instead Of A Ring,See What Jobless Man Proposed To Babe With Getting Her Worried by LordHiffy(m): 10:40pm On Nov 21, 2017
Merryglad:
If you can be patient a little longer i think he will change it when the time comes. He is just securing his space
hehehehe. securing his space.... na queue? see how im lafing here
Re: Instead Of A Ring,See What Jobless Man Proposed To Babe With Getting Her Worried by rozay12345: 10:51pm On Nov 21, 2017
It reminds me of count of the Monte Cristo, when he had no money to buy a ring for is fiancee, he decided to use a rag i think to engage her, the lady kept the rag all through. If you truly love him you can wait and accept the proposal.
Re: Instead Of A Ring,See What Jobless Man Proposed To Babe With Getting Her Worried by Tonymegabush1(m): 11:29pm On Nov 21, 2017
Our problems in this part of the world is we always reason what ppl will say about us. The society at a great lengths determines our mode of lifestyle.
Why worry if he proposed with a ear ring so far he is serious with you theirby making the necessary arrangements.

Don't let ppl define ur life 4 u
Re: Instead Of A Ring,See What Jobless Man Proposed To Babe With Getting Her Worried by Nobody: 11:36pm On Nov 21, 2017
He doesn't have a job and he's engaging and asking a full grown lady to wait until he's ready. My question is when will he be ready?
He should allow the lady to move on biko, women are like flowers.

Giving her the earrings is romantic of him and I love his honesty though.
Re: Instead Of A Ring,See What Jobless Man Proposed To Babe With Getting Her Worried by CHAIRMANMAO(m): 11:39pm On Nov 21, 2017
Okay, aight, boom
Big Shaq, hold tight Asnee
Scoopnum, ratnum, oosna
Hold tight the girl-dem as well
Boom

2 plus 2 is 4 Minus 1 that's 3, quick maths
The nigga is a joker, you gat run like bolt
You keep on waiting...? You gat OLD
Boom
And i dont want story that touch
When you 44

Boom, yo, gah?
So that the ting wouldnt goes skrrrahh!
Pap, pap, ka-ka-ka!
Skidiki-pap-pap!
And a pu-pu-drrrr-boom!
Skya!
Du-du-ku-ku-pun-pun!
Poom, poom
You dun know, It's the CHAIRMAN
Re: Instead Of A Ring,See What Jobless Man Proposed To Babe With Getting Her Worried by FitnessDoctor: 11:53pm On Nov 21, 2017
He tried
Re: Instead Of A Ring,See What Jobless Man Proposed To Babe With Getting Her Worried by DONFASZY(m): 7:53am On Nov 22, 2017
Engagement ring price is frm 2k
Dis is jus a joke

(1) (Reply)

. / How To Choose A Baby's Sex / Demystifying The 9ja Babe Small Dick, Curved Dick And Big Dick Myths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.