Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,160 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:51 AM

Do U Regret Not Being A V?..was The First Time Worth It? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do U Regret Not Being A V?..was The First Time Worth It? (2942 Views)

I Thought I Was A V!rgin … (18+) / Pls Share The Things That U Did 4 Love That U Regret / Guys Alone; Do U Regret Not Fvckng Ur Gf B4 Breakup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do U Regret Not Being A V?..was The First Time Worth It? by ILoveChess: 9:47pm On Jul 24, 2017
selflessmaya:

that woman sexually abused u and she's pure trash and a pedophile. she could have given u an std cos i doubt she used a condom, you were just 9. some humans are just selfish & awful... u'll be fine hun.
lol. I'm fine already. This thing happened about 20years ago. But I don't know why I can't forget it. Each time I see her, she acts as if she can't remember sef.

1 Like

Re: Do U Regret Not Being A V?..was The First Time Worth It? by ILoveChess: 9:47pm On Jul 24, 2017
selflessmaya:
i dont regret not being a virgin, ew. i love dick and i must have it regularly or else... my first time, there was no pain, no blood, no orgasm, not as much fun but worth it. but these days?

Or else what?
Re: Do U Regret Not Being A V?..was The First Time Worth It? by tosyne2much(m): 10:01pm On Jul 24, 2017
lepasharon:

Eyya. Is that all that makes you prideful?
It's a thing of pride now or what do you think? cool
Re: Do U Regret Not Being A V?..was The First Time Worth It? by lepasharon(f): 11:59pm On Jul 24, 2017
tosyne2much:
It's a thing of pride now or what do you think? cool

If that's the only thing to be proud of then that sucks
Re: Do U Regret Not Being A V?..was The First Time Worth It? by jaksmillioniar: 12:08am On Jul 25, 2017
lepasharon:

If that's the only thing to be proud of then that sucks
how many guys av sex u
Re: Do U Regret Not Being A V?..was The First Time Worth It? by jaksmillioniar: 12:10am On Jul 25, 2017
tosyne2much:
I don't regret being a virgin till date. I'm still one and I'm proud about it because my virginity is my PRIDE cool
u are d biggest lier in d whole world
Re: Do U Regret Not Being A V?..was The First Time Worth It? by Maglorix(m): 9:49pm On Jul 25, 2017
lepasharon:

Eyya. Is that all that makes you prideful?
Re: Do U Regret Not Being A V?..was The First Time Worth It? by Maglorix(m): 9:50pm On Jul 25, 2017
he sounds like a secondary school kid

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hip Hop Miami, Amara La Negra Goes Naked For Raunchy Photoshoot 18+ / Kid Trying To Look Inside The Panties Of A Poster Of A Lady On Bikini / Some Girls Sha Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.