Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:43 AM

Urgent Help ! ! ! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Urgent Help ! ! ! (751 Views)

Urgent Help!! My Fiancee Is Now Addicted To Something Else. I Feel Very Sad / An Urgent Help With My Boyfriend. / How Can I Get A Girl Who Fell Out Of Love With Me Back? - I Need Urgent Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Help ! ! ! by MMichael(m): 1:29am On Feb 07, 2010
I always have problems living with people. At the beginning i was thinking it can't be the case that everyone i ever lived with was bad. But with time i (and those who knew about them) realized it was never my fault. I would even go out of my way in pleasing people just to avoid problems still they end up hating me. They always find one thing or the other why they don't like me and each time i ask them what exactly the problem is or what have i done they don't have anything to say. It's like they just don't like me.
My bestfriend tells me there are people like that: People, who others just don't like and people who are just likeable not based on the good things they do or don't do while another close friend of mine says its the spirit of rejection, a spiritual problem?
Please help a brother!
Advice please!
Re: Urgent Help ! ! ! by daylae(m): 11:30am On Feb 07, 2010
No one is likeable by all,its just not possible! Pls don't try to make people like u, cus u can never meet-up with their unbeliveable demands. Just love and appreciate yourself first,and be positive and fair in your relationship with others. Though christ shew great love and extraordinary compassion towards all,he made more enimies than friends.
Re: Urgent Help ! ! ! by Nobody: 11:36am On Feb 07, 2010
@poster
man if you believe your friends then you are a fool. . . . . . . .
if all the people you have ever lived with hated your guts then there is something wrong with you, no doubts about it.
maybe what you should do is ask your"so called" friends to move in with you and stay with you for a few months then they will probably say some unpleasant ishhhh about you too.

to hang out with people for a few hours per week and to LIVE WITH people is completely different and the day you realize that is the day you will understand that something is wrong with your attitude/self.

if this is bothering you then i suggest getting your own place but in the long run i see "husband and wife" trouble.
believe me, if you are impossible to live with then your wife will feel just the same as this flatmates of yours.
Re: Urgent Help ! ! ! by frank317: 11:54am On Feb 07, 2010
Luk at this xample: if john complains a lot about his md in his work place and his co-workers think the md is ok, then the problem is more likely to b john's and not the md. If evrybody complain about d md except john, the the md has a problem and john is much beta than other workers. The more the people that hav problem wit livin wit u, the more likely it is u who hav a problem wit livin wit people. B more open minded wit urself, then u wil b able 2 undastand those things about ur personality that people dont like.
Re: Urgent Help ! ! ! by Princess20: 5:38pm On Feb 07, 2010
i tink u shd jst be urself, stop tryn 2 please others cos u neva can, lv ursef and radiate same lv 2 pple u cme in contact with, i dnt bliv /and agree its spiritual, it just boils dwn 2 d fact dat nt evrybdy cn like u, it hapens, lv ursef n be happy, dats all dat matters
Re: Urgent Help ! ! ! by MMichael(m): 8:25pm On Feb 07, 2010
frank3.16:

Luk at this xample: if john complains a lot about his md in his work place and his co-workers think the md is ok, then the problem is more likely to b john's and not the md. If evrybody complain about d md except john, the the md has a problem and john is much beta than other workers. The more the people that hav problem wit livin wit u, the more likely it is u who hav a problem wit livin wit people. B more open minded wit urself, then u wil b able 2 undastand those things about your personality that people dont like.

I have tried that, believe me i couldn't find anything. What else can i do? Any suggestions?
Re: Urgent Help ! ! ! by petersecur: 8:31pm On Feb 07, 2010
@poster, Please go and Join Jehova withnesses and You will find REAL love there, and while You will also pray To God to bring you Nice and Good friends, dont be shy, and dont look down on yourself, You must thank God for creating you the way you are and remain strong everyday, Just as the sun rise and shine everyday, say to yourself i will rise and shine today and say to yourself that you are the best!
Re: Urgent Help ! ! ! by yme1(f): 8:33pm On Feb 07, 2010
no body is perfect remember,maybe there is a part of you that people really cant stand no matter how much you try to hide it
Re: Urgent Help ! ! ! by MMichael(m): 8:57pm On Feb 07, 2010
y me:

no body is perfect remember,maybe there is a part of you that people really cant stand no matter how much you try to hide it

petersecur:

@poster, Please go and Join Jehova withnesses and You will find REAL love there, and while You will also pray To God to bring you Nice and Good friends, dont be shy, and dont look down on yourself, You must thank God for creating you the way you are and remain strong everyday, Just as the sun rise and shine everyday, say to yourself i will rise and shine today and say to yourself that you are the best!

Thank you very much for encouraging me. I will follow your advice and i hope that there'll come a time when i'll be able to live with other people without problems despite our different personalities
Re: Urgent Help ! ! ! by MMichael(m): 9:33pm On Feb 07, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

@poster
man if you believe your friends then you are a fool. . . . . . . .
if all the people you have ever lived with hated your guts then there is something wrong with you, no doubts about it.
maybe what you should do is ask your"so called" friends to move in with you and stay with you for a few months then they will probably say some unpleasant ishhhh about you too.

to hang out with people for a few hours per week and to LIVE WITH people is completely different and the day you realize that is the day you will understand that something is wrong with your attitude/self.

if this is bothering you then i suggest getting your own place but in the long run i see "husband and wife" trouble.
believe me, i[b]f you are impossible to live with then your wife will feel just the same as this flatmates of yours[/b].

Well, my ex girlfriend left me for no reason till today she never gave the reason why she decided to call it quit. So i can't say for sure if she had difficulties living with me.
Re: Urgent Help ! ! ! by frank317: 4:02am On Feb 08, 2010
@poster, u realy sound like a nice guy, bt are u really nice? I dont belive in any spiritual bulshit. I hav met some pple who dont just like me. So hav said it 2 me that they dont no y they dislike me. I dont really bother about pple who dont like me, rather i concentrate on those who do. But generaly, i know that pple find it difficult 2 live wit very sensitive people, highly princpled people, fastidious pple, insensitive pple, extreamists(weather nagative or positive), stingy pple(dis attribute most time we dont no we have), uncouth individuals, and tractable people(ladies dont lyk such). Do u fall in any of these. Rmemba, we are not our own best judges.
Re: Urgent Help ! ! ! by daduke2k(m): 4:21am On Feb 08, 2010
Get even man. Live ur life and dont u giv a damn abt d moda Fs .peace
Re: Urgent Help ! ! ! by googles: 5:10am On Feb 08, 2010
[size=13pt]yea it happens there's this room mate of mine she is real nice but pple just dont like her,and i think its because she wants everybody to like her so she goes outta her way to please pple and in turn they give her attitude.
just be your self,stop caring about wat pple say cos if you do it might kill your self esteem and you'd see urself in that light forever and dont go out of your way to be nice to pple they ll just take you for granted [/size]
Re: Urgent Help ! ! ! by MMichael(m): 10:20am On Feb 08, 2010
googles:

[size=13pt]yea it happens there's this room mate of mine she is real nice but pple just dont like her,and i think its because she wants everybody to like her so she goes outta her way to please pple and in turn they give her attitude.
just be your self,stop caring about wat pple say cos if you do it might kill your self esteem and you'd see urself in that light forever and dont go out of your way to be nice to pple they ll just take you for granted [/size]

Yea, you may be right. My ex-gilfriend once told me i was too nice.

(1) (Reply)

20 Signs That You Should End It / This Just For The Women Of 40yrs Old Above: / Why Do Gals Always Panel Beat Their Pictures And Put On Social Networking Sites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.