Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Rats Hanging From The Ceiling At Murtala Muhammed Airport Lagos (Photos) - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Rats Hanging From The Ceiling At Murtala Muhammed Airport Lagos (Photos) (60069 Views)

An Overview Of The 10 Lane Oshodi-Murtala Muhammed International Airport - Pics / TECNO Beautifies Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos (Photos) / Payment For Trolley At Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rats Hanging From The Ceiling At Murtala Muhammed Airport Lagos (Photos) by deloon(m): 5:39am On Jul 25, 2017
lollypeezle:
My brother, RATS are everywhere. because you don't see them in public places doesn't mean they are not there.

No matter how clean a place is, you will still have at least a cockroach or an ant or a rodent as this.

The opened ceiling caused you people to see them though but posting it online for the world to see is ridiculous. Stop ridiculing our dear nation. God bless Nigeria

Why is the ceiling open?
Do you spread your dirty and torn boxers on the gate to your crib?
That airport is the first impression a visitor has of the nation. And what an impression we are giving!

1 Like

Re: Rats Hanging From The Ceiling At Murtala Muhammed Airport Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 6:49am On Jul 25, 2017
In afonja woman voice on Strivia:
'' this Nigeria e no go beta again, I wan comot from this Nigeria go back to my country , for agrege, Ekiti Ondo street/state''.
Re: Rats Hanging From The Ceiling At Murtala Muhammed Airport Lagos (Photos) by mikolo80: 1:50pm On Jul 28, 2017
davidif:

You dey mind Nigerians? Watching them clamor for which party is better can be really infuriating at times. It's two beggars fighting over crumbs. Both parties are just horrendous. What they should be clamoring for is for INEC to change the rules to allow common folks to run for office and not this elitist bunch.
who stopped common folks from running. you can't win part primaries,how will you win general elections
Re: Rats Hanging From The Ceiling At Murtala Muhammed Airport Lagos (Photos) by davidif: 10:58pm On Jul 28, 2017
mikolo80:
who stopped common folks from running. you can't win part primaries,how will you win general elections

Buhari had to pay 25 million to his party to be able to run for office and he is not the only one. Other parties charge Presidential hopefuls to run under their party platforms. exhorbitantly.
If you think that this only happens at the presidential level then you are mistaken because to run for any political post from the local to the federal level you have to pay off your party. In essence what I saying is that the barriers to entry for the common folks is waaaaaay too high. You have to be real wealthy or super connected for a party to throw their backing at you. That's why there was a recent constitutional ammmendment proposed that allows anyone who can gather enough signatures to run for office instead of going through a political party. That could be the most important thing thing ever done by the Fed govt ever because it will allow outsiders to get into office instead of the same ol' politicians.

1 Like

Re: Rats Hanging From The Ceiling At Murtala Muhammed Airport Lagos (Photos) by mikolo80: 12:50am On Jul 29, 2017
davidif:

Buhari had to pay 25 million to his party to be able to run for office and he is not the only one. Other parties charge Presidential hopefuls to run under their party platforms. exhorbitantly.
If you think that this only happens at the presidential level then you are mistaken because to run for any political post from the local to the federal level you have to pay off your party. In essence what I saying is that the barriers to entry for the common folks is waaaaaay too high. You have to be real wealthy or super connected for a party to throw their backing at you. That's why there was a recent constitutional ammmendment proposed that allows anyone who can gather enough signatures to run for office instead of going through a political party. That could be the most important thing thing ever done by the Fed govt ever because it will allow outsiders to get into office instead of the same ol' politicians.
if you can't raise 25 m, you're not ready for office. have you by any chance attended any political meetings. I have, with the requisite determination all said barriers can be overcome
Re: Rats Hanging From The Ceiling At Murtala Muhammed Airport Lagos (Photos) by davidif: 1:36am On Jul 29, 2017
mikolo80:
if you can't raise 25 m, you're not ready for office. have you by any chance attended any political meetings. I have, with the requisite determination all said barriers can be overcome

Since when did political office become for the political elites? Democracy is a govt of the people and for the people not some wealthy overlords who over see there kingdom. This is a republic for goodness sakes not a serfdom.

1 Like

Re: Rats Hanging From The Ceiling At Murtala Muhammed Airport Lagos (Photos) by mikolo80: 1:50am On Jul 29, 2017
davidif:

Since when did political office become for the political elites? Democracy is a govt of the people and for the people not some wealthy overlords who over see there kingdom. This is a republic for goodness sakes not a serfdom.
that's what I'm saying. you're the one thinking what you just said. it is the ppl who refuse to participate, waiting for a clear shot at goal with no single hurdle to cross. there's fire on the mountain,we need fire fighters not ballerinas
Re: Rats Hanging From The Ceiling At Murtala Muhammed Airport Lagos (Photos) by davidif: 1:54am On Jul 29, 2017
mikolo80:
that's what I'm saying. you're the one thinking what you just said. it is the ppl who refuse to participate, waiting for a clear shot at goal with no single hurdle to cross. there's fire on the mountain,we need fire fighters not ballerinas

No I don't think you get it. People don't want to get involved in a game that's rigged. Why would I want to get involved in a game when the outcome as already being decided that's not true competition and the people know that for the most part.

1 Like

Re: Rats Hanging From The Ceiling At Murtala Muhammed Airport Lagos (Photos) by mikolo80: 1:57am On Jul 29, 2017
davidif:

No I don't think you get it. People don't want to get involved in a game that's rigged. Why would I want to get involved in a game when the outcome as already being decided that's not true competition and the people know that for the most part.
if it's rigged then why do they campaign with rice and money? trust me, votes still count at primary and general elections.
Re: Rats Hanging From The Ceiling At Murtala Muhammed Airport Lagos (Photos) by davidif: 3:29am On Jul 29, 2017
mikolo80:
if it's rigged then why do they campaign with rice and money? trust me, votes still count at primary and general elections.

It's rigged in that the average guy cant possible win. Have you not seen the last 4 presidents we've had. The same old recycled leaders. Why did nigeria a country of over a 100 million have to chose between the same old faces every election? Why did we have to chose between Jonathan and a former dicrator? Why is that?

I know that some of you people love the status quo or benefit from it but the rest of us are simply tired of it shikrna.

1 Like

Re: Rats Hanging From The Ceiling At Murtala Muhammed Airport Lagos (Photos) by mikolo80: 10:30am On Jul 29, 2017
davidif:

It's rigged in that the average guy cant possible win. Have you not seen the last 4 presidents we've had. The same old recycled leaders. Why did nigeria a country of over a 100 million have to chose between the same old faces every election? Why did we have to chose between Jonathan and a former dicrator? Why is that?

I know that some of you people love the status quo or benefit from it but the rest of us are simply tired of it shikrna.
not true.
that's just propaganda to keep better qualified ppl away and they've fallen for it.
why won't they regurgitate when you guys refuse to step up. haven't you seen weed smokers cripples and Mad Men controlling traffic. nature abhors a vacuum. I don't know whyyou're referring to me as one of 'those ' ppl when I'm advising, nay telling you that it's doable but you choose to throw in the towel without even trying. no my friend it is you ppl who prefer the status quo. a school teacher beat a two time lga caretaker chairman who had to be compensated with a commissionership. so what are we saying. get involved and demystify politics

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Brother And His Family Were Sent Down From The Plane To US / Old Vs New Abuja Airport Runway (Photos) / Pictures Of EPE, LAGOS Roads At Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.