Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,535 members, 7,819,915 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

Rats Hanging From The Ceiling At Murtala Muhammed Airport Lagos (Photos) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Rats Hanging From The Ceiling At Murtala Muhammed Airport Lagos (Photos) (60060 Views)

An Overview Of The 10 Lane Oshodi-Murtala Muhammed International Airport - Pics / TECNO Beautifies Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos (Photos) / Payment For Trolley At Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rats Hanging From The Ceiling At Murtala Muhammed Airport Lagos (Photos) by emmykendona: 2:20pm On Jul 24, 2017
bad condition! bad condition!! bad condition!!! even rats also experience recession in 9ja.actually the rat is going for check up.
Re: Rats Hanging From The Ceiling At Murtala Muhammed Airport Lagos (Photos) by Leez(m): 2:25pm On Jul 24, 2017
Amoyinoluwa24:
Two huge rats were recently spotted hanging from the Ceiling at Murtala Muhammed International Airport in Lagos state. The rodents which were still alive as at the time they were spotted - were filmed swinging from electric wires at the check-in counters.

The bizarre moment was captured on camera and posted online with the caption: "This is our Murtala International Airport with rats waiting to collect their boarding passes. I thought the Airport was recently refurbished. First, it was leaking now infested by rats. I hope God is not mad at us as a Nation and has totally washed His hand off our case. Can someone tell me which way forward with Nigeria before I totally go crazy"

Source: http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/07/big-rats-spotted-hanging-from-ceiling.html
but the accomodators always tell us dt it's d best naija airport grin
AFONJAS
Re: Rats Hanging From The Ceiling At Murtala Muhammed Airport Lagos (Photos) by Abduletudaye(m): 2:33pm On Jul 24, 2017
MovieManiac:
Nawa o

In other News... If You've Watched Game of Thrones and You Liked it You Should Watch This Movie You'd Also Love it. Check my Signature or Check My Profile For it In HD.. wink wink

Horror??
Re: Rats Hanging From The Ceiling At Murtala Muhammed Airport Lagos (Photos) by Gobhanky: 2:37pm On Jul 24, 2017
One rat abt 6 weeks ago
Dey drag house with me.
I go arrange everywhr
Comot
Bu d time im bac
He don scatwr kirchen
Chop my satchet paste tomato
Chop rug.
Dey form say ma chair for the aous.
Invex buy special rat sausage.
Made sure i kept everything edible off its reach.
Nasob1st day .he no chop am.
Second day
Third day
I don gif up say this rat na advanced
But on the 5th day
D kind hunger wey nack am ehn
He see say no food
No level.
He vex commit suicide
Chop d sausage.

Dat rat don tire for apc.
He wan do public suicide selfie
Re: Rats Hanging From The Ceiling At Murtala Muhammed Airport Lagos (Photos) by Bizibi(m): 2:40pm On Jul 24, 2017
SalamRushdie:
We should have left Jonathan it seems , as clumsy as he seemed then his govt was a lot more purposeful and visionary than this zero govt we have today
no effort from them,they are just annoyingly lazy,no idea to move us forward,they keep playing politics even when we haven't felt something positive from them and the most annoying part is seeing what my tax money is being spent in London.......it is hard to be patriotic now
Re: Rats Hanging From The Ceiling At Murtala Muhammed Airport Lagos (Photos) by bonifieldstun(m): 2:41pm On Jul 24, 2017
Meen the race to get out of naija is nat a small issue
Re: Rats Hanging From The Ceiling At Murtala Muhammed Airport Lagos (Photos) by manikspears: 2:41pm On Jul 24, 2017
SalamRushdie:
We should have left Jonathan it seems , as clumsy as he seemed then his govt was a lot more purposeful and visionary than this zero govt we have today

How much was in your reserve before GEJ got there and how much was oil being sold?how much was oil sold during GEJ and how much was left in your reserve. I won't say more but do the maths and ask yourself if you want your life run like GEJ did to Nigeria. Plus the issue of national security with dasuki and oritshajafor illegal importation of arms which we don't know where it entered till date.just saying bro,just saying.
Re: Rats Hanging From The Ceiling At Murtala Muhammed Airport Lagos (Photos) by ebby9z(m): 2:42pm On Jul 24, 2017
One of my clients who left Nigeria for SA on Saturday posted a video of this on her whatsapp story with the caption " See what is hanging on our heads at Nigeria's international airport" I was both ashamed and angry when I saw the post. It's so...appalling
Re: Rats Hanging From The Ceiling At Murtala Muhammed Airport Lagos (Photos) by Jakumo(m): 2:43pm On Jul 24, 2017
There is no cause for alarm. Those rats in the picture simply wandered away from the Lagos Airport catering department, where they are reared for processing as the meat dish for in-flight meals prepared to supply outgoing flights on several un-named Nigerian carriers.

As you can see from the photograph, the rats are robust, healthy and tasty looking, and even the few that need to be recaptured by airport staff from the ceilings and toilet plumbing, are all treated with the utmost respect once they are returned to their "awaiting trial" cages.

Please go about your normal business with no worries. Thank you for your support.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rats Hanging From The Ceiling At Murtala Muhammed Airport Lagos (Photos) by Leez(m): 2:46pm On Jul 24, 2017
manikspears:

How much was in your reserve before GEJ got there and how much was oil being sold?how much was oil sold during GEJ and how much was left in your reserve. I won't say more but do the maths and ask yourself if you want your life run like GEJ did to Nigeria. Plus the issue of national security with dasuki and oritshajafor illegal importation of arms which we don't know where it entered till date.just saying bro,just saying.
funny u mentioned security wen buhari and lai mohammed and lagos ibadan press were accusing gej of genocide and saying dat dy will take ihejirika to ICC.funny hw u and ur SW brodas are now mute and refuse to see d disaster ds govt is.

1 Like

Re: Rats Hanging From The Ceiling At Murtala Muhammed Airport Lagos (Photos) by Abduletudaye(m): 2:49pm On Jul 24, 2017
MovieManiac:

yah

What year please?
Re: Rats Hanging From The Ceiling At Murtala Muhammed Airport Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jul 24, 2017
Leopantro:
a minute of silence for the rats that died in the struggle to run away from this country.

hahahaha
Re: Rats Hanging From The Ceiling At Murtala Muhammed Airport Lagos (Photos) by Electroweb(m): 2:53pm On Jul 24, 2017
We are getting there.
Re: Rats Hanging From The Ceiling At Murtala Muhammed Airport Lagos (Photos) by awa(m): 3:01pm On Jul 24, 2017
APC blames PDP for the death of the Rats....

According to latest report made available, Mohammed Lair has confirmed that these innocent Rats were murdered during PDP Goodluck regime but APC would institute panel of enquiry to investigate this unfortunate incident.
Re: Rats Hanging From The Ceiling At Murtala Muhammed Airport Lagos (Photos) by manikspears: 3:08pm On Jul 24, 2017
Leez:

funny u mentioned security wen buhari and lai mohammed and lagos ibadan press were accusing gej of genocide and saying dat dy will take ihejirika to ICC.funny hw u and ur SW brodas are now mute and refuse to see d disaster ds govt is.

Sorry but who is ihejirika? And what disaster is this government pls? We cleared some of the debts was incurred by GEJ that our children would have been swearing for us while they pay is that a disaster? We keep building our reserve even in recession is that a disaster? Were states not giving allocation or what is the disaster in that? Go and read your history books and see what happened to USA during it's recession. Since you were polite with your comment I will like to share something with you. The people destroying a state or a region are from that very area.the people destroying Igboland are not Yorubas or hausas,they are fellow Igbos. Onitcha market and ararehia ( sorry I may not get the name correctly) market generate billions on monthly basis but where is the money going to? If you are from the east you should know how these market looks like during the raining season are you telling me buhari is the reason. If Biafra leaves today these same set of people will still dominate Biafra and it will be worse because there won't be national cake. Lastly I am not from sw.
Re: Rats Hanging From The Ceiling At Murtala Muhammed Airport Lagos (Photos) by Skubidude(m): 3:16pm On Jul 24, 2017
What a shame.
Re: Rats Hanging From The Ceiling At Murtala Muhammed Airport Lagos (Photos) by Leez(m): 3:18pm On Jul 24, 2017
manikspears:

Sorry but who is ihejirika? And what disaster is this government pls? We cleared some of the debts was incurred by GEJ that our children would have been swearing for us while they pay is that a disaster? We keep building our reserve even in recession is that a disaster? Were states not giving allocation or what is the disaster in that? Go and read your history books and see what happened to USA during it's recession. Since you were polite with your comment I will like to share something with you. The people destroying a state or a region are from that very area.the people destroying Igboland are not Yorubas or hausas,they are fellow Igbos. Onitcha market and ararehia ( sorry I may not get the name correctly) market generate billions on monthly basis but where is the money going to? If you are from the east you should know how these market looks like during the raining season are you telling me buhari is the reason. If Biafra leaves today these same sert of people will still dominate Biafra and it be worse because there won't be national cake. Lastly I am not from sw.
i hope u remember wen steve davis said dat boko boys said ihejirika was one of dia sponsors?as for d debt it came about becuz of buhari's hurried implementation of tsa.now as for the rain wasnt lekki flooded recently.d fact is that ds govt is a massive failure,no improvement in any sector

1 Like

Re: Rats Hanging From The Ceiling At Murtala Muhammed Airport Lagos (Photos) by jessetom(m): 3:19pm On Jul 24, 2017
The contry don furstrate those rats tire. Hunger, recession... They had to resort into commiting suicide...
May thier gentle souls rest in pieces...
Re: Rats Hanging From The Ceiling At Murtala Muhammed Airport Lagos (Photos) by Alphasoar(m): 3:27pm On Jul 24, 2017
All these witches and wizards that are busy travelling for free by air in guise of rat, mosquitoes, cockroaches and other small animals . . . weldone ooooh . . .
Re: Rats Hanging From The Ceiling At Murtala Muhammed Airport Lagos (Photos) by derrick333(m): 3:27pm On Jul 24, 2017
Leopantro:
a minute of silence for the rats that died in the struggle to run away from this country.
Hehehe,got me cracked up
Re: Rats Hanging From The Ceiling At Murtala Muhammed Airport Lagos (Photos) by Basfaq(m): 3:32pm On Jul 24, 2017
DjSustain:
No wonder its called Zoo #AnimalKingdom
You are one of the animals. grin
Re: Rats Hanging From The Ceiling At Murtala Muhammed Airport Lagos (Photos) by misspineapple(f): 3:40pm On Jul 24, 2017
Lwkm..Naija o
Re: Rats Hanging From The Ceiling At Murtala Muhammed Airport Lagos (Photos) by misspineapple(f): 3:41pm On Jul 24, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
grin probably that albino and his wife disturbing the peace of the country trying to escape to UK back.DSS over and out
Be sensible 4 once
Re: Rats Hanging From The Ceiling At Murtala Muhammed Airport Lagos (Photos) by manikspears: 3:41pm On Jul 24, 2017
Leez:

i hope u remember wen steve davis said dat boko boys said ihejirika was one of dia sponsors?as for d debt it came about becuz of buhari's hurried implementation of tsa.now as for the rain wasnt lekki flooded recently.d fact is that ds govt is a massive failure,no improvement in any sector

Debt? The issue of debt has been there since GEJ, about Lagos flood ,lekki is built on water,there is nothing anybody can do,when the water is ready it will claim its place. don't forget we borrowed money to buy amunations for our soldiers who were at war with book haram,do you know the amount we borrowed and how it was squandered? The arms bought by oritshajafor back then was for what?where is it today? Incase you don't understand GEJ opened you and your family to danger. If it is in Japan or Israel he will be executed for that singular act.I don't hate him don't get me wrong but all am saying have facts and figures. Do you know the meaning of recession? You won't even have money to buy data,let alone opening nairaland. GEJ finished our reserve totally, during his time oil was being sold at almost 3x the time of obj,can you compare the life then? Do you know how much oil price has fallen? Did federal allocation stop? The reserve keeps increasing everyday,yet you say nothing is working. Cross check everything I've said to know if am lying or not.
Re: Rats Hanging From The Ceiling At Murtala Muhammed Airport Lagos (Photos) by larrypourl(m): 3:42pm On Jul 24, 2017
International Airport for that matter.

Re: Rats Hanging From The Ceiling At Murtala Muhammed Airport Lagos (Photos) by Abduletudaye(m): 3:42pm On Jul 24, 2017
MovieManiac:

Ok, thanks...
Re: Rats Hanging From The Ceiling At Murtala Muhammed Airport Lagos (Photos) by Forestview: 3:43pm On Jul 24, 2017
eh yaaa,I know this rat..he used to work with Nigeria Airways and he was suffering to collect his severance package.
Re: Rats Hanging From The Ceiling At Murtala Muhammed Airport Lagos (Photos) by Leez(m): 3:48pm On Jul 24, 2017
manikspears:

Debt? The issue of debt has been there since GEJ, about Lagos flood ,lekki is built on water,there is nothing anybody can do,when the water is ready it will claim its place. don't forget we borrowed money to buy amunations for our soldiers who were at war with book haram,do you know the amount we borrowed and how it was squandered? The arms bought by oritshajafor back then was for what?where is it today? Incase you don't understand GEJ opened you and your family to danger. If it is in Japan or Israel he will be executed for that singular act.I don't hate him don't get me wrong but all am saying have facts and figures. Do you know the meaning of recession? You won't even have money to buy data,let alone opening nairaland. GEJ finished our reserve totally, during his time oil was being sold at almost 3x the time of obj,can you compare the life then? Do you know how much oil price has fallen? Did federal allocation stop? The reserve keeps increasing everyday,yet you say nothing is working. Cross check everything I've said to know if am lying or not.
bro even lai mohammed admitted to missing being in opposition cuz he couldnt pull no more propaganda
gej released money for weapons and alex badeh stole it hw is dt his fault?
every nigerian govt after gowon has always been in debt remember ibb and sap?
we were forced to get weapons elsewhere cuz the us n uk refused to sell to us cuz of claims of genocide

1 Like

Re: Rats Hanging From The Ceiling At Murtala Muhammed Airport Lagos (Photos) by tidedroid: 3:50pm On Jul 24, 2017
Amoyinoluwa24:
Two huge rats were recently spotted hanging from the Ceiling at Murtala Muhammed International Airport in Lagos state. The rodents which were still alive as at the time they were spotted - were filmed swinging from electric wires at the check-in counters.

The bizarre moment was captured on camera and posted online with the caption: "This is our Murtala International Airport with rats waiting to collect their boarding passes. I thought the Airport was recently refurbished. First, it was leaking now infested by rats. I hope God is not mad at us as a Nation and has totally washed His hand off our case. Can someone tell me which way forward with Nigeria before I totally go crazy"

Source: http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/07/big-rats-spotted-hanging-from-ceiling.html
op u no hear say spiderman home coming dey show for cinema,ever rats wan do peter parker for public
Re: Rats Hanging From The Ceiling At Murtala Muhammed Airport Lagos (Photos) by Kendroid: 4:04pm On Jul 24, 2017
Even the Rat is looking for the President!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Floods At Akowonjo Road, Jimoh Bus Stop After Little Rain (Pictures) / Pictures Of EPE, LAGOS Roads At Night / My Trip To Calabar and Akwa Ibom From Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.