Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:15 AM

Rats Hanging From The Ceiling At Murtala Muhammed Airport Lagos (Photos) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Rats Hanging From The Ceiling At Murtala Muhammed Airport Lagos (Photos) (60036 Views)

An Overview Of The 10 Lane Oshodi-Murtala Muhammed International Airport - Pics / TECNO Beautifies Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos (Photos) / Payment For Trolley At Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rats Hanging From The Ceiling At Murtala Muhammed Airport Lagos (Photos) by Amoyinoluwa24: 12:56pm On Jul 24, 2017
Two huge rats were recently spotted hanging from the Ceiling at Murtala Muhammed International Airport in Lagos state. The rodents which were still alive as at the time they were spotted - were filmed swinging from electric wires at the check-in counters.

The bizarre moment was captured on camera and posted online with the caption: "This is our Murtala International Airport with rats waiting to collect their boarding passes. I thought the Airport was recently refurbished. First, it was leaking now infested by rats. I hope God is not mad at us as a Nation and has totally washed His hand off our case. Can someone tell me which way forward with Nigeria before I totally go crazy"

Source: http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/07/big-rats-spotted-hanging-from-ceiling.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rats Hanging From The Ceiling At Murtala Muhammed Airport Lagos (Photos) by Leopantro: 1:00pm On Jul 24, 2017
a minute of silence for the rats that died in the struggle to run away from this country.

646 Likes 46 Shares

Re: Rats Hanging From The Ceiling At Murtala Muhammed Airport Lagos (Photos) by OkuFaba(m): 1:00pm On Jul 24, 2017
Even the rat has a flight to catch.... Probably going for medical check up but died before boarding the plane... TRAGIC!!!

239 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Rats Hanging From The Ceiling At Murtala Muhammed Airport Lagos (Photos) by madridguy(m): 1:03pm On Jul 24, 2017
grin

2 Likes

Re: Rats Hanging From The Ceiling At Murtala Muhammed Airport Lagos (Photos) by wristbangle: 1:06pm On Jul 24, 2017
grin grin

Lalasticlala please make the title of this thread captivating on FP like this

Frustrated Huge Rat Committed Suicide At Ceiling Of Muritala Mohammed Airport Due To Visa Denial

166 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Rats Hanging From The Ceiling At Murtala Muhammed Airport Lagos (Photos) by rheether(f): 1:10pm On Jul 24, 2017
Waiting for APC to come and tell us that it was photoshoped by PDP.

71 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Rats Hanging From The Ceiling At Murtala Muhammed Airport Lagos (Photos) by wristbangle: 1:13pm On Jul 24, 2017
rheether:
Waiting for APC to come and tell us that it was photoshoped by PDP.

Lol. Both parties are bunch of jokers. Don't be deceived that one is better. Are they not same set of canker worms rubbing minds in politics today?

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rats Hanging From The Ceiling At Murtala Muhammed Airport Lagos (Photos) by feelgoodInc: 1:15pm On Jul 24, 2017
big rat....... maybe it's one of the flight assistant, employed by FAAN

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rats Hanging From The Ceiling At Murtala Muhammed Airport Lagos (Photos) by TheFreeOne: 1:22pm On Jul 24, 2017
The hustle is realgrin

If Buboo can travel to London for medicals what stops rats catching a flight for same.

What's sauce for goose is sauce for gander

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rats Hanging From The Ceiling At Murtala Muhammed Airport Lagos (Photos) by Mologi(m): 1:25pm On Jul 24, 2017
They are doing boju boju...

Pls don't disturb...

mi o ti ri iyawo. ....
Re: Rats Hanging From The Ceiling At Murtala Muhammed Airport Lagos (Photos) by Mologi(m): 1:25pm On Jul 24, 2017
Or they are there to welcome Buhari from his long journey....

I guess they are also current about the president's imminent arrival...

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rats Hanging From The Ceiling At Murtala Muhammed Airport Lagos (Photos) by enemybulldozer(m): 1:27pm On Jul 24, 2017
Amoyinoluwa24:
Two big rats were recently spotted hanging from the Ceiling at Murtala Muhammed International Airport in Lagos state. The rodents which were still alive as at the time they were spotted - were filmed swinging from electric wires at the check-in counters.

The bizarre moment was captured on camera and posted online with the caption: "This is our Murtala International Airport with rats waiting to collect their boarding passes. I thought the Airport was recently refurbished. First, it was leaking now infested by rats. I hope God is not mad at us as a Nation and has totally washed His hand off our case. Can someone tell me which way forward with Nigeria before I totally go crazy"

Source: http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/07/big-rats-spotted-hanging-from-ceiling.html
Welcome to zoogeria where nothing works!!

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rats Hanging From The Ceiling At Murtala Muhammed Airport Lagos (Photos) by wellmax(m): 1:47pm On Jul 24, 2017
I saw this on Twitter and lmao grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rats Hanging From The Ceiling At Murtala Muhammed Airport Lagos (Photos) by Smartjob1(f): 1:47pm On Jul 24, 2017
Rat wey dey on vacation.

Make una leave am alone jor.

Want a job? See my signature.
Re: Rats Hanging From The Ceiling At Murtala Muhammed Airport Lagos (Photos) by dfrost: 1:47pm On Jul 24, 2017
cheesy angry shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Rats Hanging From The Ceiling At Murtala Muhammed Airport Lagos (Photos) by SalamRushdie: 1:48pm On Jul 24, 2017
We should have left Jonathan it seems , as clumsy as he seemed then his govt was a lot more purposeful and visionary than this zero govt we have today

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rats Hanging From The Ceiling At Murtala Muhammed Airport Lagos (Photos) by introvertious: 1:48pm On Jul 24, 2017
CHAI..... it missed its flight

1 Like

Re: Rats Hanging From The Ceiling At Murtala Muhammed Airport Lagos (Photos) by SmartMugu: 1:49pm On Jul 24, 2017
Nothing wey person no go hear about this airport. I guess the next news will bats flying everywhere in the airport.

1 Like

Re: Rats Hanging From The Ceiling At Murtala Muhammed Airport Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jul 24, 2017
classic
Re: Rats Hanging From The Ceiling At Murtala Muhammed Airport Lagos (Photos) by lollypeezle(m): 1:50pm On Jul 24, 2017
My brother, RATS are everywhere. because you don't see them in public places doesn't mean they are not there.

No matter how clean a place is, you will still have at least a cockroach or an ant or a rodent as this.

The opened ceiling caused you people to see them though but posting it online for the world to see is ridiculous. Stop ridiculing our dear nation. God bless Nigeria

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rats Hanging From The Ceiling At Murtala Muhammed Airport Lagos (Photos) by Slai1: 1:50pm On Jul 24, 2017
This is Nigeria.
Re: Rats Hanging From The Ceiling At Murtala Muhammed Airport Lagos (Photos) by DjSustain(m): 1:50pm On Jul 24, 2017
No wonder its called Zoo #AnimalKingdom

3 Likes

Re: Rats Hanging From The Ceiling At Murtala Muhammed Airport Lagos (Photos) by ITbomb(m): 1:51pm On Jul 24, 2017
Definition of a Zoo: Check the Airport

2 Likes

Re: Rats Hanging From The Ceiling At Murtala Muhammed Airport Lagos (Photos) by philiancoop(m): 1:51pm On Jul 24, 2017
even rats made it to the front page

5 Likes

Re: Rats Hanging From The Ceiling At Murtala Muhammed Airport Lagos (Photos) by cana882(m): 1:51pm On Jul 24, 2017
Lool
Re: Rats Hanging From The Ceiling At Murtala Muhammed Airport Lagos (Photos) by ipobarecriminals: 1:51pm On Jul 24, 2017
grin probably that albino and his wife disturbing the peace of the country trying to escape to UK.DSS over and out

2 Likes

Re: Rats Hanging From The Ceiling At Murtala Muhammed Airport Lagos (Photos) by unipol(m): 1:51pm On Jul 24, 2017
I think that airport is our biggest disgrace. The officials are 100% criminals. Begging money up and down. Shame to Nigeria.

22 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Level Of Transformation Of Owerri City Is Amazing / Pictures Of EPE, LAGOS Roads At Night / Uae Entry Restriction(s) For Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.