Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,223 members, 7,825,848 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Rats Hanging From The Ceiling At Murtala Muhammed Airport Lagos (Photos) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Rats Hanging From The Ceiling At Murtala Muhammed Airport Lagos (Photos) (60070 Views)

An Overview Of The 10 Lane Oshodi-Murtala Muhammed International Airport - Pics / TECNO Beautifies Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos (Photos) / Payment For Trolley At Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rats Hanging From The Ceiling At Murtala Muhammed Airport Lagos (Photos) by manikspears: 4:06pm On Jul 24, 2017
Leez:

bro even lai mohammed admitted to missing being in opposition cuz he couldnt pull no more propaganda
gej released money for weapons and alex badeh stole it hw is dt his fault?
every nigerian govt after gowon has always been in debt remember ibb and sap?
we were forced to get weapons elsewhere cuz the us n uk refused to sell to us cuz of claims of genocide

Forget about lai Mohammed,am not an APC supporter so you may know.and what did GEJ do to Alex bade or dasuki? Or maina who stole pention's fund? How can a president say stealing is not corruption? How can a president come on TV and defend alamesegha saying how much did he stole ( even abacha a military tyrant never had such balls)? A whole president? pls can you send your son to school and he comes back with Fs and tells you how much is the school fees you are paying and you won't wound him. Do you want us to leave GEJ in power till we have nothing left? GEJ removed fuel subsidy and gave us empty promises but here we are today.oil was sold at the highest price during gej yet our reserve shrunk, can't you see that something was greatly wrong yet?

1 Like

Re: Rats Hanging From The Ceiling At Murtala Muhammed Airport Lagos (Photos) by Leez(m): 4:22pm On Jul 24, 2017
manikspears:

Forget about lai Mohammed,am not an APC supporter so you may know.and what did GEJ do to Alex bade or dasuki? Or maina who stole pention's fund? How can a president say stealing is not corruption? How can a president come on TV and defend alamesegha saying how much did he stole ( even abacha a military tyrant never had such balls)? A whole president? pls can you send your son to school and he comes back with Fs and tells you how much is the school fees you are paying and you won't wound him. Do you want us to leave GEJ in power till we have nothing left? GEJ removed fuel subsidy and gave us empty promises but here we are today.oil was sold at the highest price during gej yet our reserve shrunk, can't you see that something was greatly wrong yet?
but d northerners did d same tin
b4 orkar struck junior army officers were calling dmselves junior afrc and were deciding d fate of generals heck even general adisa knelt idown for MAJOR mustapha.
i dont condone wat gej did but if u tink dat it began wit gej dat is a big lie
d last real presido ds country had was idiagbon(yes he was vc) bit babaginda had to wait fr him to travel to topple buhari cuz he knew dat gen idiagbon was no kid.
as fr d reserves u can watch d bbc doc on haliburton and see hw much stealing has been going on b4 gej
Re: Rats Hanging From The Ceiling At Murtala Muhammed Airport Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jul 24, 2017
wristbangle:
grin grin

Lalasticlala please make the title of this thread captivating on FP like this

Frustrated Huge Rat Committed Suicide At Ceiling Of Muritala Mohammed Airport Due To Visa Denial

Visa Denial? I bet u are gonna be d next to apply for visa at d airport. Guess d embassy is now an airport aiport. Wristbangle why na?
Re: Rats Hanging From The Ceiling At Murtala Muhammed Airport Lagos (Photos) by malificent(f): 4:23pm On Jul 24, 2017
cheesy cheesy International disgrace
Re: Rats Hanging From The Ceiling At Murtala Muhammed Airport Lagos (Photos) by seguno2: 4:26pm On Jul 24, 2017
OkuFaba:
Even the rat has a flight to catch.... Probably going for medical check up but died before boarding the plane... TRAGIC!!!

......unlike Buhari who made it to London and is chilling there as we suffer recession here.

1 Like

Re: Rats Hanging From The Ceiling At Murtala Muhammed Airport Lagos (Photos) by seguno2: 4:30pm On Jul 24, 2017
SmartMugu:
Nothing wey person no go hear about this airport. I guess the next news will bats flying everywhere in the airport.

No.
The next thing is the minister Amaechi queuing up to be screened and boarding a plane as if that is what will pay the salaries of the airport workers and buy materials for maintaining the airport.
The citizens who praise such useless paparazzi need to be flogged.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rats Hanging From The Ceiling At Murtala Muhammed Airport Lagos (Photos) by monerozi5590: 4:49pm On Jul 24, 2017
Leopantro:
a minute of silence for the rats that died in the struggle to run away from this country.

Lol... This guy funny!
Re: Rats Hanging From The Ceiling At Murtala Muhammed Airport Lagos (Photos) by legendary16(m): 4:51pm On Jul 24, 2017
Gs(^.^)
Re: Rats Hanging From The Ceiling At Murtala Muhammed Airport Lagos (Photos) by emmasilvaisong(m): 4:57pm On Jul 24, 2017
behold a meme is born
Re: Rats Hanging From The Ceiling At Murtala Muhammed Airport Lagos (Photos) by manikspears: 5:25pm On Jul 24, 2017
Leez:

but d northerners did d same tin
b4 orkar struck junior army officers were calling dmselves junior afrc and were deciding d fate of generals heck even general adisa knelt idown for MAJOR mustapha.
i dont condone wat gej did but if u tink dat it began wit gej dat is a big lie
d last real presido ds country had was idiagbon(yes he was vc) bit babaginda had to wait fr him to travel to topple buhari cuz he knew dat gen idiagbon was no kid.
as fr d reserves u can watch d bbc doc on haliburton and see hw much stealing has been going on b4 gej

Nope, Obj is the best and greatest, the ripple effect of what you enjoy till date,gsm and foreign investors and he monitored the salary of the workers back then ask bankers how much they were being paid during obj vs gej.obj was a game changer,yaradua followed in suit then obj crashed it all .when it comes to military, that is a very different ball game,am sure you were very young during the military regime and wasn't born in the days of idi agbon then you wound not have mentioned it,they can kill you for smiling in the street in those days, don't just believe anything research yourself and know more.
Re: Rats Hanging From The Ceiling At Murtala Muhammed Airport Lagos (Photos) by Leez(m): 5:36pm On Jul 24, 2017
manikspears:

Nope, Obj is the best and greatest, the ripple effect of what you enjoy till date,gsm and foreign investors and he monitored the salary of the workers back then ask bankers how much they were being paid during obj vs gej.obj was a game changer,yaradua followed in suit then obj crashed it all .when it comes to military, that is a very different ball game,am sure you were very young during the military regime and wasn't born in the days of idi agbon then you wound not have mentioned it,they can kill you for smiling in the street in those days, don't just believe anything research yourself and know more.
gsm? seriously? even east africans were rocking gsm b4 us.as for d military ask yoruba souljas abt gej and get ur answer
look i get it hausas and yorubas like monarchy but odas dont.ds rubbish wia a president is incommunicado cant happen elsewhere

1 Like

Re: Rats Hanging From The Ceiling At Murtala Muhammed Airport Lagos (Photos) by judedwriter(m): 6:05pm On Jul 24, 2017
Leopantro:
a minute of silence for the rats that died in the struggle to run away from this country.
grin cheesy grin
Re: Rats Hanging From The Ceiling At Murtala Muhammed Airport Lagos (Photos) by manikspears: 6:15pm On Jul 24, 2017
Leez:

gsm? seriously? even east africans were rocking gsm b4 us.as for d military ask yoruba souljas abt gej and get ur answer
look i get it hausas and yorubas like monarchy but odas dont.ds rubbish wia a president is incommunicado cant happen elsewhere

Yes gsm,abacha never allowed it,even Dstv. The constitution gives the amount of days the president can be absent, when the number of days reaches (excuse me) then we can discusse that. And lastly what do you want me to ask about gej from Yoruba soldiers pls?
Re: Rats Hanging From The Ceiling At Murtala Muhammed Airport Lagos (Photos) by Leez(m): 6:23pm On Jul 24, 2017
manikspears:

Yes gsm,abacha never allowed it,even Dstv. The constitution gives the amount of days the president can be absent, when the number of days reaches (excuse me) then we can discusse that. And lastly what do you want me to ask about gej from Yoruba soldiers pls?
sorry bro i meant obj
but really u cant put naija's problems on gej
even fulanis acknowledged dat ibb institutionalized corruption and wiped out our middle class

1 Like

Re: Rats Hanging From The Ceiling At Murtala Muhammed Airport Lagos (Photos) by manikspears: 6:42pm On Jul 24, 2017
Leez:

sorry bro i meant obj
but really u cant put naija's problems on gej
even fulanis acknowledged dat ibb institutionalized corruption and wiped out our middle class
But the previous presidents before gej have started that before gej started leading us towards his path of doom,which enriched tompolo and dokubo and quench the Nigerian army.and he super enriched thieves too all in the name of committee or have you forgotten?
Re: Rats Hanging From The Ceiling At Murtala Muhammed Airport Lagos (Photos) by OsuGanja(m): 6:48pm On Jul 24, 2017
wristbangle:

Lol. Both parties are bunch of jokers. Don't be deceived that one is better. Are they not same set of canker worms rubbing minds in politics today?

You be the first Nigerian with common sense i just sabi...Wehdon sir

1 Like

Re: Rats Hanging From The Ceiling At Murtala Muhammed Airport Lagos (Photos) by Leez(m): 6:58pm On Jul 24, 2017
manikspears:

But the previous presidents before gej have started that before gej started leading us towards his path of doom,which enriched tompolo and dokubo and quench the Nigerian army.and he super enriched thieves too all in the name of committee or have you forgotten?
so d dangotes of ds world didnt take d same route?
d airforce till 99 had its wings clipped by ibb and abacha cuz of vasta coup
cmon bro
Re: Rats Hanging From The Ceiling At Murtala Muhammed Airport Lagos (Photos) by Leez(m): 6:59pm On Jul 24, 2017
Leez:

cmon bro
oh and speaking of reserves had ibb told us wat happened to d gulf war money we got
Re: Rats Hanging From The Ceiling At Murtala Muhammed Airport Lagos (Photos) by manikspears: 7:02pm On Jul 24, 2017
Leez:

cmon bro

I never mentioned ibb or abacha ,read again
Re: Rats Hanging From The Ceiling At Murtala Muhammed Airport Lagos (Photos) by Leez(m): 7:12pm On Jul 24, 2017
manikspears:

I never mentioned ibb or abacha ,read again
dats wat im tryna tell u ds country is sick frm top to bottom to pin it on gej is an absolute joke

1 Like

Re: Rats Hanging From The Ceiling At Murtala Muhammed Airport Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jul 24, 2017
Amoyinoluwa24:
Two huge rats were recently spotted hanging from the Ceiling at Murtala Muhammed International Airport in Lagos state. The rodents which were still alive as at the time they were spotted - were filmed swinging from electric wires at the check-in counters.

The bizarre moment was captured on camera and posted online with the caption: "This is our Murtala International Airport with rats waiting to collect their boarding passes. I thought the Airport was recently refurbished. First, it was leaking now infested by rats. I hope God is not mad at us as a Nation and has totally washed His hand off our case. Can someone tell me which way forward with Nigeria before I totally go crazy"

Source: http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/07/big-rats-spotted-hanging-from-ceiling.html

That's 007 Rodent.

1 Like

Re: Rats Hanging From The Ceiling At Murtala Muhammed Airport Lagos (Photos) by lesson44: 7:46pm On Jul 24, 2017
This confirmed the smells I perceive each time I arrived at the airport. Dead Rats odors on every point I find myself.
Re: Rats Hanging From The Ceiling At Murtala Muhammed Airport Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jul 24, 2017
wristbangle:
grin grin

Lalasticlala please make the title of this thread captivating on FP like this

Frustrated Huge Rat Committed Suicide At Ceiling Of Muritala Mohammed Airport Due To Visa Denial
Looool
Re: Rats Hanging From The Ceiling At Murtala Muhammed Airport Lagos (Photos) by oake(m): 8:26pm On Jul 24, 2017
Amoyinoluwa24:
Two huge rats were recently spotted hanging from the Ceiling at Murtala Muhammed International Airport in Lagos state. The rodents which were still alive as at the time they were spotted - were filmed swinging from electric wires at the check-in counters.

The bizarre moment was captured on camera and posted online with the caption: "This is our Murtala International Airport with rats waiting to collect their boarding passes. I thought the Airport was recently refurbished. First, it was leaking now infested by rats. I hope God is not mad at us as a Nation and has totally washed His hand off our case. Can someone tell me which way forward with Nigeria before I totally go crazy"

Source: http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/07/big-rats-spotted-hanging-from-ceiling.html

Na wa! See as the rats de so comfortable, de form Tarzan, swinging from one electric wire to another.

Na God go save Nigeria. Walahi!
Re: Rats Hanging From The Ceiling At Murtala Muhammed Airport Lagos (Photos) by Adaezechalene(f): 8:49pm On Jul 24, 2017
Hahhahhha. Even the rats wants to leave this country. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Rats Hanging From The Ceiling At Murtala Muhammed Airport Lagos (Photos) by orjaha(m): 8:51pm On Jul 24, 2017
they've seen change and they want to change their location to another country.
rats are now lamenting in Nigeria ,, OMG!!!!
Re: Rats Hanging From The Ceiling At Murtala Muhammed Airport Lagos (Photos) by micflo28(m): 9:26pm On Jul 24, 2017
That is Buhari end route london cheesy grin
Re: Rats Hanging From The Ceiling At Murtala Muhammed Airport Lagos (Photos) by uzowulu8(m): 9:33pm On Jul 24, 2017
When your village people decides to follow you aboard in form of rat.... but God gats your back.... Electric shock Dem like lightning bolt from above
Re: Rats Hanging From The Ceiling At Murtala Muhammed Airport Lagos (Photos) by oblaak(m): 12:18am On Jul 25, 2017
lollypeezle:
My brother, RATS are everywhere. because you don't see them in public places doesn't mean they are not there.

No matter how clean a place is, you will still have at least a cockroach or an ant or a rodent as this.

The opened ceiling caused you people to see them though but posting it online for the world to see is ridiculous. Stop ridiculing our dear nation. God bless Nigeria
There was never a Nigeria. We don't want Nigeria
Re: Rats Hanging From The Ceiling At Murtala Muhammed Airport Lagos (Photos) by Otota1(m): 2:22am On Jul 25, 2017
Hahahaha...

Re: Rats Hanging From The Ceiling At Murtala Muhammed Airport Lagos (Photos) by davidif: 2:38am On Jul 25, 2017
Amoyinoluwa24:

This is why I say the Fed govt has no business running an airport them no go understand.

1 Like

Re: Rats Hanging From The Ceiling At Murtala Muhammed Airport Lagos (Photos) by davidif: 2:42am On Jul 25, 2017
wristbangle:

Lol. Both parties are bunch of jokers. Don't be deceived that one is better. Are they not same set of canker worms rubbing minds in politics today?

You dey mind Nigerians? Watching them clamor for which party is better can be really infuriating at times. It's two beggars fighting over crumbs. Both parties are just horrendous. What they should be clamoring for is for INEC to change the rules to allow common folks to run for office and not this elitist bunch.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Floods At Akowonjo Road, Jimoh Bus Stop After Little Rain (Pictures) / My Brother And His Family Were Sent Down From The Plane To US / Port Harcourt: Nigeria's Silently Beautiful City (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.