Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,017 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

Biafra: What Buhari Should Have Done To Nnamdi Kanu- Yerima Shettima - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: What Buhari Should Have Done To Nnamdi Kanu- Yerima Shettima (41543 Views)

Yerima Shettima: Northern Governors Have Turned Killings, Banditry Into Business / Amotekun: Yerima Shettima Says North Should Be Ready For Their Own Version / Yerima Shettima: The North Will Produce Next President In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: What Buhari Should Have Done To Nnamdi Kanu- Yerima Shettima by kelvino2(m): 5:28pm On Jul 24, 2017
I wonder why its so difficult for most people (northerners especially) to understand that this cry for biafra by the Igbos is not just Kanu's struggle alone. If they are doubting the true source of this agitation, a referendum is the best solution. I see no reason holding a group of people to ransom if they no longer agree with the union. And by the way, enough of that one Nigeria bullshit cos there is absolutely nothing one about this country.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: What Buhari Should Have Done To Nnamdi Kanu- Yerima Shettima by osusuallstars: 5:29pm On Jul 24, 2017
yerima, kanu is not in your class to respond to your mumu talk. he is highly educated and versed in history and you can never stand even his one day follower.so keep ranting. we know where we are going

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: What Buhari Should Have Done To Nnamdi Kanu- Yerima Shettima by nnokwa042(m): 5:30pm On Jul 24, 2017
Osucoward:

Ibo christian or Ibo jews?
both can any afonja or almajiris showed thier tiger scratched face's to sultan of Saudi Arabia?

12 Likes

Re: Biafra: What Buhari Should Have Done To Nnamdi Kanu- Yerima Shettima by kenex4ever(m): 5:33pm On Jul 24, 2017
This guy is making himself relevant little by little, he is becoming a household name, soon he will context for political post. Then his mission would b achieved.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: What Buhari Should Have Done To Nnamdi Kanu- Yerima Shettima by Buharimustgo: 5:35pm On Jul 24, 2017
If they don't hold this Yerima of a guy,he will run naked to the market because of NK,so DSS take note and provide protective custody for him fast

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: What Buhari Should Have Done To Nnamdi Kanu- Yerima Shettima by Fadiga24(m): 5:35pm On Jul 24, 2017
Dude is trying to use Nnamdi Kanu as a claim to fame.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: What Buhari Should Have Done To Nnamdi Kanu- Yerima Shettima by abbey621(m): 5:35pm On Jul 24, 2017
In every nonsense, there is some sense! The guy should have never been arrested period! By acknowledging him, the government made him way more popular, people like him disappear without a trace under ABACHA grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: What Buhari Should Have Done To Nnamdi Kanu- Yerima Shettima by Fadiga24(m): 5:36pm On Jul 24, 2017
kenex4ever:
This guy is making himself relevant little by little, he is becoming a household name, soon he will context for political post. Then his mission would b achieved.

Is that how they do in Afonja land?
Re: Biafra: What Buhari Should Have Done To Nnamdi Kanu- Yerima Shettima by keypha1: 5:39pm On Jul 24, 2017
Ara gbaga ndi ara, nnamdi kalu you are blessed to igbo nation. God had choose you and nothing will happen to you.
Re: Biafra: What Buhari Should Have Done To Nnamdi Kanu- Yerima Shettima by lordimmaogidi(m): 5:40pm On Jul 24, 2017
If I may ask,what exactly is the problem wit this areas over grown youth.let IPOB be Fo Allah sake.the thing pain am no b small

1 Like

Re: Biafra: What Buhari Should Have Done To Nnamdi Kanu- Yerima Shettima by Ebubeze(m): 5:41pm On Jul 24, 2017
APC Oginidi ka mmadu ji isi kotalunu. Takan small for this lie na habaa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: What Buhari Should Have Done To Nnamdi Kanu- Yerima Shettima by 2lateBiafra: 5:42pm On Jul 24, 2017
YES NA THEM......! AFTER TAKING THIER BOTTLES OF KAI-KAI, THEY WIL START RANTING BIA-FRAUD.

Re: Biafra: What Buhari Should Have Done To Nnamdi Kanu- Yerima Shettima by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jul 24, 2017
You should have tackled Kanu straight up instead of bothering people who has done nothing to you. Ipob is a group, Igbo is a tribe.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: What Buhari Should Have Done To Nnamdi Kanu- Yerima Shettima by Ebubeze(m): 5:42pm On Jul 24, 2017
APC Oginidi ka mmadu ji isi kotalunu? Takan small for this lie na habaa

Re: Biafra: What Buhari Should Have Done To Nnamdi Kanu- Yerima Shettima by Ebubeze(m): 5:45pm On Jul 24, 2017
APC Oginidi ka mmadu ji isi kotalunu? Takan small for this lie na habaa. just look at this pix

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: What Buhari Should Have Done To Nnamdi Kanu- Yerima Shettima by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jul 24, 2017
My recent decision was borne out of FRUSTRATION with this young man who goes around abusing my identity, my community,
my people, undermining a country called Nigeria. I am a strong Nigerian, proudly a Nigerian.

Someone look well.
I heard him say FRUSTRATION.
Na die e dey die soo?

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: What Buhari Should Have Done To Nnamdi Kanu- Yerima Shettima by ERICOPLC(m): 5:53pm On Jul 24, 2017
Nnamudi Kanu, is not sick. But somebody is. Kanu gruduated from a know university, but somebody didn't.
Kanu called for injustice to be addressed, but somebody have already divided the country by fixing date for a set of people to leave the country. Who should be prosecuted and who is prosecuted?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: What Buhari Should Have Done To Nnamdi Kanu- Yerima Shettima by Beneco14: 5:54pm On Jul 24, 2017
go and stop book haram first not people trying to achieve their freedom.proud northern
Re: Biafra: What Buhari Should Have Done To Nnamdi Kanu- Yerima Shettima by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jul 24, 2017
My recent decision was borne out of FRUSTRATION with this young man who goes around abusing my identity, my community, my people, undermining a country called Nigeria. I am a strong Nigerian, proudly a Nigerian.

Did I just hear him say FRUSTRATION?
Someone save this idiot from dying please.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: What Buhari Should Have Done To Nnamdi Kanu- Yerima Shettima by perdollar(m): 6:04pm On Jul 24, 2017
wen its time for the sun to 'rise', it wl rise from d east to its zenith and the hand of Joshua wl hold it stl never wl it set to d west bc darkness can never overcome light. obafemi awoluwo( have cheated) wl see ds glory in his grave n b ashamed of himself. afonjas

1 Like

Re: Biafra: What Buhari Should Have Done To Nnamdi Kanu- Yerima Shettima by ORIGENAL(m): 6:05pm On Jul 24, 2017
Ewu Awusa

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: What Buhari Should Have Done To Nnamdi Kanu- Yerima Shettima by Mbediogu(m): 6:07pm On Jul 24, 2017
If Nnamdi Kanu is a madman, why is he enjoying so much followership even outside Igbo land, and outside bodies? Are you implying there is regional madness in the whole of southern Nigeria? Why did the federal government led by the north not do the right thing at the right time to Kanu as you just observed? Is that not likely to be due to a rare type of group madness that has afflicted the northern dominated FGN? Next time think before you talk.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: What Buhari Should Have Done To Nnamdi Kanu- Yerima Shettima by vRendoh(m): 6:09pm On Jul 24, 2017
cool
Unity beggars undecided

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: What Buhari Should Have Done To Nnamdi Kanu- Yerima Shettima by proeast(m): 6:12pm On Jul 24, 2017
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahaahaahahahahahahahahahhahahaahahahahahahah. lol, LWKMD. See lamentations, frustrations, painment, agony and helplessness this guy poured in one speech. Eeya, Nnamdi Kanu the great is really, REALLY hitting these parasites very hard!!!

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: What Buhari Should Have Done To Nnamdi Kanu- Yerima Shettima by bejeria101(m): 6:13pm On Jul 24, 2017
See nama airhead! Drugs kwa? Btw your dullards and kanu who does drugs? Do u have youths dat are sane,arewa airhead.
Re: Biafra: What Buhari Should Have Done To Nnamdi Kanu- Yerima Shettima by Yseone(m): 6:13pm On Jul 24, 2017
Yerima Shettima is a professional terrorist...

1 Like

Re: Biafra: What Buhari Should Have Done To Nnamdi Kanu- Yerima Shettima by belente(m): 6:13pm On Jul 24, 2017
The destroyers at it again. Igbos are not going any where until after referendum. habokis should also tell their brothers who are working in all the security arms off the federal government to returne to the north

1 Like

Re: Biafra: What Buhari Should Have Done To Nnamdi Kanu- Yerima Shettima by defashan: 6:17pm On Jul 24, 2017
ESDKING:
KANU is really hitting their skulls hence the frustration.
Look at how this fool is vibrating, lolzzz.

I knew they were expecting Kanu to compromise like Uwazurike so that issue of Ipob will die, it's not possible.
See how @bokis and skull miners worship Uwazurike today because of his inconsistency and how he comprised during his own time of struggle.

On the issue of the agitation, this f00l should know that Ipob agitation didn't start today, it started during Jonathan's era, that's why Nnamdi Kanu urged Igbos to boycott 2015 election,some did while some did not because ,Jonathan refused to give him attention hence his unpopularity before 2015 general election. That's why majority of Igbos ignored Kanu including myself( I must confess)
But immediately the vegetable came in to power after 2015 election, he shot him on the leg by arresting KANU and some were happy celebrating bubu for a job well done.
Now, the benefit of his incarceration has started manifesting, you are getting frustrated and eating yourselves up.
Sorry, it's too late, because the only person majority of Igbos love is Nnamdi Kanu and no one else.
We must keep supporting him because he's the only igbo leader alive.

Children of God must win.
God bless the land of rising Sun
God bless NNAMDI KANU
God bless his own people.

Bla bla bla.

Anambra people rejected him. Watch as the election holds in Anambra state.

Kanu and his ipork will lose on the 18/11/17.
Re: Biafra: What Buhari Should Have Done To Nnamdi Kanu- Yerima Shettima by item1: 6:21pm On Jul 24, 2017
Yerima and KANU sat for the same examination. After marking the scripts the pass mark for Yerima was put at 25% and that of KANU was put at 85%. Yet today Yerima thinks he and KANU are equal intellectually. Today I stand to challenge any Northerner to enter the same Examination hall with a Southerner (Ibo man) and be placed on same scoring conditions be it Common entrance or Jamb, let's see who is the illiterate here. Yerima should be ashamed of himself comparing his educationally disadvantaged brothers with intellectuals from the South. Let the system put us all on the same measure and let the true competition begin. I know they will certainly bring out their Dagas and IEDs. After all that's what they can do best. Violence is their food. Why is it that Northerners are always carrying weapon (Daga), is it part of their dressing. Whenever a Southerner ask for equity and justice all the northerners will hear is War, war and War. I don't believe any body is ready for war here. Its still very simple if we are going to continue this friendship and marriage why don't we discuss it and decide a way forward but they are afraid . I thought they say a clear conscience fears no accusations. Well my humble opinion here.

6 Likes

Re: Biafra: What Buhari Should Have Done To Nnamdi Kanu- Yerima Shettima by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 6:22pm On Jul 24, 2017
hahahaha Mazi KANU sail on... you are frustrating and causing commotions in their useless lives,..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chi Onwurah: A Nigerian Wins In UK Election As Member Of Parliament / Jonathan, Northern Governors In Closed-door Meeting At Obasanjo’s Residence / Senator Ita Giwa Flaunts Curves In Black Peplum Jumpsuit(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.