Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,959 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Biafra: What Buhari Should Have Done To Nnamdi Kanu- Yerima Shettima - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: What Buhari Should Have Done To Nnamdi Kanu- Yerima Shettima (41541 Views)

Yerima Shettima: Northern Governors Have Turned Killings, Banditry Into Business / Amotekun: Yerima Shettima Says North Should Be Ready For Their Own Version / Yerima Shettima: The North Will Produce Next President In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: What Buhari Should Have Done To Nnamdi Kanu- Yerima Shettima by bams2999(m): 6:24pm On Jul 24, 2017
Igbo must live our Nigeria along we don't need Igbo's again, and them must live northern
Re: Biafra: What Buhari Should Have Done To Nnamdi Kanu- Yerima Shettima by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jul 24, 2017
The biggest mistake the government made in the Kanu saga was not in arresting him in the first place, but in granting him bail. Buhari was put under undue pressure from his Igbo allies to release Kanu on bail as a gesture of goodwill towards the igbo people. Kanu broke the terms of the agreement he reached with the government and as Buhari being temporarily out of the picture, there is little weak Osibanjo can do

1 Like

Re: Biafra: What Buhari Should Have Done To Nnamdi Kanu- Yerima Shettima by nopains: 6:27pm On Jul 24, 2017
this yerima is a big fool. who knows u before? u became notorious by attacking the same person he called nobody. can u imagine that? anyways have your stupid declaration stopped him now? u blamed bubu for making kanu popular by arresting him but you have just made kanu more aggressive and furious by your unwise declaration. it was after your declaration that i become a vocal supporter of Biafra and nnamdi kanu. right now i have convinced all members of my family not to vote in Anambra election. we want to see your worst. idiot!

4 Likes

Re: Biafra: What Buhari Should Have Done To Nnamdi Kanu- Yerima Shettima by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jul 24, 2017
biafrasay.com/p/328425/gay-hausa-man-and-young-guy-caught-having-anal-sex-in-edo-pa
Re: Biafra: What Buhari Should Have Done To Nnamdi Kanu- Yerima Shettima by nopains: 6:30pm On Jul 24, 2017
defashan:

Bla bla bla.

Anambra people rejected him. Watch as the election holds in Anambra state.

Kanu and his ipork will lose on the 18/11/17.

you are a slowpoke of the highest order.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: What Buhari Should Have Done To Nnamdi Kanu- Yerima Shettima by brownsugarxxx: 6:32pm On Jul 24, 2017
The jobless youths are jobless because you idiots we call leaders have not created an unemployment opportunity for them. Bleep you Yerima

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: What Buhari Should Have Done To Nnamdi Kanu- Yerima Shettima by Reals(m): 6:35pm On Jul 24, 2017
This yerima is confused with the way he is talking walahi. you gave a quit notice order and now you are here talking another thing ba ? all you politicians mark truck fall on you all shameles fifol.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: What Buhari Should Have Done To Nnamdi Kanu- Yerima Shettima by Boyooosa(m): 6:38pm On Jul 24, 2017
ESDKING:
KANU is really hitting their skulls hence the frustration.
Look at how this fool is vibrating, lolzzz.

I knew they were expecting Kanu to compromise like Uwazurike so that issue of Ipob will die, it's not possible.
See how @bokis and skull miners worship Uwazurike today because of his inconsistency and how he comprised during his own time of struggle.

On the issue of the agitation, this f00l should know that Ipob agitation didn't start today, it started during Jonathan's era, that's why Nnamdi Kanu urged Igbos to boycott 2015 election,some did while some did not because ,Jonathan refused to give him attention hence his unpopularity before 2015 general election. That's why majority of Igbos ignored Kanu including myself( I must confess)
But immediately the vegetable came in to power after 2015 election, he shot him on the leg by arresting KANU and some were happy celebrating bubu for a job well done.
Now, the benefit of his incarceration has started manifesting, you are getting frustrated and eating yourselves up.
Sorry, it's too late, because the only person majority of Igbos love is Nnamdi Kanu and no one else.
We must keep supporting him because he's the only igbo leader alive.

Children of God must win.
God bless the land of rising Sun
God bless NNAMDI KANU
God bless his own people.
U R D ONLY ONE RANTING IN HERE. DO YOU NEED TO BRING INTELLIGENT PPLE TO UR CAUSE, CALLING THEM NAMES WHEN YOU HAVE DECIDED NOT TO DISCOVER UR PROBLEM? DRONING HERO LIKE YOU.

Re: Biafra: What Buhari Should Have Done To Nnamdi Kanu- Yerima Shettima by FrancisIgya: 6:41pm On Jul 24, 2017
Nyamiri, dog eaters, drug peddlers, worshippers of mamon, we shall end your boast as it was in 1970 when most of you were not even born.
Re: Biafra: What Buhari Should Have Done To Nnamdi Kanu- Yerima Shettima by PDJT: 6:46pm On Jul 24, 2017
abbey621:
In every nonsense, there is some sense! The guy should have never been arrested period! By acknowledging him, the government made him way more popular, people like him disappear without a trace under ABACHA grin grin grin grin
-And where did that take you and your third-world country, black Man?
-I pray fervently that your children(whether born or yet unborn) to equally disappear without a trace. It's people like you that bring shame to the black Race.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: What Buhari Should Have Done To Nnamdi Kanu- Yerima Shettima by Fourwinds: 6:47pm On Jul 24, 2017
a very fvck up country
Re: Biafra: What Buhari Should Have Done To Nnamdi Kanu- Yerima Shettima by Daboomb: 6:47pm On Jul 24, 2017
Naijaguy12345:
Yerima has a point with the dual citizenship claim. Dude lives overseas and claim British citizenship but want to come home and establish his own banana republic. He knew quite well his immediate families are safe .How many lives and billions of naira and dollars his utterances will cost his kinsmen only God knows. Guess where they'll flood when burble burst ? Lagos, same people they call names at will. Father forgive them .......

You see, this is why l prefer a military regime at times, not minding their excesses!
Imagine that this scoundrel call Kanu shows face under IBB, OBJ or even Abacha, are still going to remember him or anything that existed like him within a few months?

I blame Buhari's sickness for most of these absurdities!
Anyone that threatens Nigeria my country, should be gassed and chlorinated for good effect.

Nonsense inside Pako house. angry angry

1 Like

Re: Biafra: What Buhari Should Have Done To Nnamdi Kanu- Yerima Shettima by chiagozien(m): 6:48pm On Jul 24, 2017
and is now that many igbo men are joining the struggle because they have seen that kanu is not ready to betray the struggle

4 Likes

Re: Biafra: What Buhari Should Have Done To Nnamdi Kanu- Yerima Shettima by Fourwinds: 6:49pm On Jul 24, 2017
FrancisIgya:
Nyamiri, dog eaters, drug peddlers, worshippers of mamon, we shall end your boast as it was in 1970 when most of you were not even born.
remember this is not 1967 -1970
Re: Biafra: What Buhari Should Have Done To Nnamdi Kanu- Yerima Shettima by Organs(m): 6:56pm On Jul 24, 2017
ESDKING:

I knew they were expecting Kanu to compromise like Uwazurike so that issue of Ipob will die, it's not possible.
See how @bokis and skull miners worship Uwazurike today because of his inconsistency and how he comprised during his own time of struggle.

On the issue of the agitation, this f00l should know that Ipob agitation didn't start today, it started during Jonathan's era, that's why Nnamdi Kanu urged Igbos to boycott 2015 election,some did while some did not because ,Jonathan refused to give him attention hence his unpopularity before 2015 general election. That's why majority of Igbos ignored Kanu including myself( I must confess)
But immediately the vegetable came in to power after 2015 election, he shot him on the leg by arresting KANU and some were happy celebrating bubu for a job well done.
Now, the benefit of his incarceration has started manifesting, you are getting frustrated and eating yourselves up.
Sorry, it's too late, because the only person majority of Igbos love is Nnamdi Kanu and no one else.

Children of God must win.
God bless NNAMDI KANU

Chai, 150 likes, when will Ibos evr evr learn? This was how they scream children of God, upandan, and chukwu okike abiama, they they will blame nigerian northern muslims of genocide and killings during the civil war, i dont get it, you are children of God, so others are what? maybe Children of satan, right? hmm, then, God gave power and Victory to children of Satan to defeat Children of God, hmm, and to rule over Children of God?? doesnt make sense, lets reverse it, then it will become clearer.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: What Buhari Should Have Done To Nnamdi Kanu- Yerima Shettima by misspineapple(f): 7:01pm On Jul 24, 2017
Jes came to read comments..i love wat i am reading
This man is a fvckn idiot...What rubbish..Does he tink igbos are cowards?Y retractn his statement?How can an old man b dis stupid?I tire 4 dis country

1 Like

Re: Biafra: What Buhari Should Have Done To Nnamdi Kanu- Yerima Shettima by chiagozien(m): 7:02pm On Jul 24, 2017
ESDKING:

Children of God must win at last.
God bless NNAMDI KANU
because of kanu i didn't vote in 2015

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: What Buhari Should Have Done To Nnamdi Kanu- Yerima Shettima by Lightening: 7:02pm On Jul 24, 2017
PDJT:

-And where did that take you and your third-world country, black Man?
-I pray fervently that your children(whether born or yet unborn) to equally disappear without a trace. It's people like you that bring shame to the black Race.

Also ask him what became of Boko Haram after their leader disappeared. I guess it terminated their struggle. The zoo and repeating history sef

1 Like

Re: Biafra: What Buhari Should Have Done To Nnamdi Kanu- Yerima Shettima by smileyoo: 7:03pm On Jul 24, 2017
the easiest way to end these various agitations, is for this present goverment to embark on sincere restructuring that 'll enthrone transparent equity and fairness in the system, instead of this present chaotic situation we are experiencing. pls can anyone mention any institution or agency that is working fine in nigeria?
Re: Biafra: What Buhari Should Have Done To Nnamdi Kanu- Yerima Shettima by Lightening: 7:05pm On Jul 24, 2017
Organs:

Chai, 150 likes, when will Ibos evr evr learn? This was how they scream children of God, upandan, and chukwu okike abiama, they they will blame nigerian northern muslims of genocide and killings during the civil war, i dont get it, you are children of God, so others are what? maybe Children of satan, right? hmm, then, God gave power and Victory to children of Satan to defeat Children of God, hmm, and to rule over Children of God?? doesnt make sense, lets reverse it, then it will become clearer.

Oga get lost. You are so trashy and incoherent.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: What Buhari Should Have Done To Nnamdi Kanu- Yerima Shettima by Icon79(m): 7:06pm On Jul 24, 2017
Yerima Shettima is a bloody mugu, but he made a good point this time. Like I had said several times, the Buhari administration totally mishandled the whole Nnamdi Kalu saga. They have turned him into another Nelson Mandela. If I were Buhari, the first time he stepped into Nigeria without a passport, I would just detain him at the airport and put him on the next available flight back to wherever he came from.

By arresting him, Buhari turned him into a political prisoner and a freedom fighter. Right now, the gene is out the box and there's no going back on his agitation.

O pari

1 Like

Re: Biafra: What Buhari Should Have Done To Nnamdi Kanu- Yerima Shettima by luggy(m): 7:07pm On Jul 24, 2017
God will see Biafra true

4 Likes

Re: Biafra: What Buhari Should Have Done To Nnamdi Kanu- Yerima Shettima by Goldfaze1: 7:07pm On Jul 24, 2017
My question is one, in all the region in Nigeria why is it only the north that is afraid of break up and restructuring, sorry I know the answer bcs if any of these happen they will become slaves to other region of the country. I aslo know why this agitation pains the north it bcs their is a writing on the wall the kingdom will soon be taking away from them. I never see mallams so pained like this, KANU done hook them for BLOKKUS, lastly mr Sheriff it not only the Igbos that are supporting Biafra other region are too just listen very well. we are tired of northerners ruling us give us Biafra or restructure the country in all ways north still lose and I love it.

4 Likes

Re: Biafra: What Buhari Should Have Done To Nnamdi Kanu- Yerima Shettima by PDJT: 7:11pm On Jul 24, 2017
Lightening:

Also ask him what became of Boko Haram after their leader disappeared. I guess it terminated their struggle. The zoo and repeating history sef
-You dey mind that lowlife. It's such people with very low mental state that led the so-called Progressives of late 19th & early 20th century to come up with their hypothesis that Negroids are sub-human.
-People are fighting for their Freedom and that low IQ man is wishing for their force disappearance. People like him irk me.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: What Buhari Should Have Done To Nnamdi Kanu- Yerima Shettima by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jul 24, 2017
SHITima the poo noise maker. He has finished squandering the money he collected to spew trash. Now he wants to start another line of trash talk hiding in Lagos. Soon you'll know what real struggle is.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: What Buhari Should Have Done To Nnamdi Kanu- Yerima Shettima by mark0020(m): 7:16pm On Jul 24, 2017
What kanu should be fighting for is not this course, he should be fighting for d right of the igbo people in the politics of nigeria,cos nigeria is bigger than him, he just cant win this war,sorry to say the igbos are not united in this, look at the leaders they are not saying anythkng.
Re: Biafra: What Buhari Should Have Done To Nnamdi Kanu- Yerima Shettima by humblenature: 7:17pm On Jul 24, 2017
Naijaguy12345:
Yerima has a point with the dual citizenship claim. Dude lives overseas and claim British citizenship but want to come home and establish his own banana republic. He knew quite well his immediate families are safe .How many lives and billions of naira and dollars his utterances will cost his kinsmen only God knows. Guess where they'll flood when burble burst ? Lagos, same people they call names at will. Father forgive them .......
I BU EWU GAMBIA
Re: Biafra: What Buhari Should Have Done To Nnamdi Kanu- Yerima Shettima by Pedrojnr31: 7:18pm On Jul 24, 2017
Ok he heard you kk
Re: Biafra: What Buhari Should Have Done To Nnamdi Kanu- Yerima Shettima by mmsen: 7:21pm On Jul 24, 2017
He said that because the government is of northern extraction that is why there are issues - but if Buhari's government was moving the nation forward would there be so many people complaining?

The fact that he has such a lopsided system of appointment doesn't help but what makes it worse is that they are so ineffectual.
Re: Biafra: What Buhari Should Have Done To Nnamdi Kanu- Yerima Shettima by Leez(m): 7:21pm On Jul 24, 2017
ESDKING:

Children of God must win at last.
God bless NNAMDI KANU
u try tellin ds idiots dy close dy minds cuz some brits and americans told em wat dy stand to lose if naija splits
dts why u c d morobs chanting one naija wit peeos dy have notin in common wit even tho d abokis were d first to say dy wan go
one naija my ass

1 Like

Re: Biafra: What Buhari Should Have Done To Nnamdi Kanu- Yerima Shettima by lightblazingnow(m): 7:22pm On Jul 24, 2017
Kanu is just some faff

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Saraki And Buhari At Amanda Mustapha's Wedding Reception (Photo) / Chi Onwurah: A Nigerian Wins In UK Election As Member Of Parliament / Jonathan, Northern Governors In Closed-door Meeting At Obasanjo’s Residence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.