Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,456 members, 7,830,271 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

Sud I Give In For Her Demands - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sud I Give In For Her Demands (1499 Views)

"My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady / I Have No Job Or Talent But I Give Very Good Blowjobs - Female UNILAG Graduate / Lady Sends Back Christmas Gift God Sent Her, Demands For Another (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sud I Give In For Her Demands by fetrillion(m): 4:41pm On Jul 24, 2017
I met dis girl few months ago in my church.We started dis courtship and we were counselled by our pastor never to engage in premarital sex .Base on dis fact,our relationship had been purely platonic
Characteristically speaking,she has been good,she's romantic n cool.One challenge I'm having with her is DAT she's a bit materialistic but im d conservative guy n I'm very meticulous wen it comes to finances.she wants me to take some of her responsibilities like pay for her hair,subscribe for her n give her cash at times.I do d extreme little I cud.
I'm just an average guy DAT still hustles to make life meaningful wen we get married.I cud have gone out of my way to satisfy her financial needs but I fink we aren't married yet .She recently asked for abt 20k ,although she told me wot she intended to use it for .but im not financially bouyant enough to let go such amount for now.
Note:I love her but I just cudnt give in her request for now ..we are both 28plus
I'm not really happy bcs av not been meeting up with her financial demand...My question is..Av explained to her to be patient n she said OK but I know deep down she isn't happy.
have I really done d right thing or I'm being unnecessarily stingy?
lastly,giving in for her demands would really affect my financial productivity...
Re: Sud I Give In For Her Demands by SirMichael1: 4:45pm On Jul 24, 2017
angry

Don't live above your limit. Sew your coat according to your size o.

She's materialistic and you on the other hand think you're a 'stingy' type because you can't provide 'this' need for her. Didn't you just write that you can't spare such at the moment? If she can't understand then that means she wouldn't understand when you tell her you can't afford a flamboyant wedding.

If she can't change or understand you without getting angry/sad then you're with the wrong woman

4 Likes

Re: Sud I Give In For Her Demands by AnaCheks(m): 4:49pm On Jul 24, 2017
No 1 mistake
Does she know ur financial status?

If u are earning 70k and she is asking for 20k....well the person below me can say better
Re: Sud I Give In For Her Demands by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jul 24, 2017
No offense but guys like you are the ones making dem cheap hoes shout broke! Broke! Broke! All the time angry

if the reason she needs the money is legit and a necessity, not just a want, then i think you shoulld give it to her

modified: okay i didnt see where you said it will affect your financial productivity earlier......anyways since it will why dont you just give her haif or something first so as to please her a little and prevent her form lipsrsealed........
Re: Sud I Give In For Her Demands by ikp120(m): 4:54pm On Jul 24, 2017
Don't give her penny o.
Oh, I almost forgot say you na spirikoko nigga wey dey consult pastors.
Please kindly consult your pastor. My advice ain't for religious folks. cool cool cool

3 Likes

Re: Sud I Give In For Her Demands by 0b100100111: 4:58pm On Jul 24, 2017
Use her for money rituals!
Re: Sud I Give In For Her Demands by VargasVee(m): 4:59pm On Jul 24, 2017
Since when did you become her father? Since she knows the way things are, she should understand.

Imagine you guys are still courting, talk more of when you get married and you're wholly responsible for her.

I bet she'll demand a new car as a wedding gift.
Re: Sud I Give In For Her Demands by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jul 24, 2017
stay away from materialistic gals , i was dating a corper in another state she kept demanding for money, till i stopped answering her. she stopped calling or chatting me. her nysc bf now tags her on facebook. i just dey happy i escape

4 Likes

Re: Sud I Give In For Her Demands by dingbang(m): 5:03pm On Jul 24, 2017
Is her father still alive?

1 Like

Re: Sud I Give In For Her Demands by DarkMagic(m): 5:07pm On Jul 24, 2017
Why are u feeling bad cos u didn't meet her needs?
Since wen did u bcome her father or her guardian? undecided
And u r courting ooo..
If u come marry am nko

1 Like

Re: Sud I Give In For Her Demands by NairalandCS(m): 5:12pm On Jul 24, 2017
You won't see them feminists in this thread now. lipsrsealed

Op. You're not stingy, you did the right thing.

20k no be small money for this recession. Except she wan really use am do business wey go bring in more money then you fuckup, but aisde that, you're good.

This is not the time for unnecessary spending.

Re: Sud I Give In For Her Demands by fetrillion(m): 5:58pm On Jul 24, 2017
NairalandCS:
You won't see them feminists in this thread now. lipsrsealed

Op. You're not stingy, you did the right thing.

20k no be small money for this recession. Except she wan really use am do business wey go bring in more money then you fuckup, but aisde that, you're good.

This is not the time for unnecessary spending.
I wonder y d ladies won't comment.If a story doesn't suit dem,dey will rather keep quiet ...
Re: Sud I Give In For Her Demands by henrybirthright(m): 6:11pm On Jul 24, 2017
Guy never allow yourself 2 be used as ATM

1 Like

Re: Sud I Give In For Her Demands by FTrebirth(m): 6:15pm On Jul 24, 2017
op, what is sud i give in for her demands" ?

abeg, no let am master you o. correct yourself now...

should i give in to her demands?
Re: Sud I Give In For Her Demands by waywardpikin: 6:21pm On Jul 24, 2017
OP if you know what's good break up with that girl asap. Click on my moniker and check the thread 'Why I think there are more broke girls than broke guys.' Use ur brain and refuse to be used as an ATM machine. What's your gain in this relationship bro? You ain't even fvcking her and even if you were that is not enough justification to be dashing out money that you OBVIOUSLY need even more than her sef.

At the end of the day she will ask you, 'What did you even do for me sef? Ordinary 20k.'

Mark my words!

2 Likes

Re: Sud I Give In For Her Demands by 234GT(m): 6:23pm On Jul 24, 2017
Dont give in if it is not convenient.
I was even thinking she was demanding for sex self.
Re: Sud I Give In For Her Demands by waywardpikin: 6:26pm On Jul 24, 2017
thepussyhunter:

modified: okay i didnt see where you said it will affect your financial productivity earlier......anyways since it will why dont you just give her haif or something first so as to please her a little and prevent her form lipsrsealed........

OP don't give her even half of the money. That is the equivalent of throwing the money inside a bottomless well. I'd even prefer you do that, or take your guys out and all of you should get wasted.

if she wanna fvck one alhaja to raise the money, let her. Learn to condition your mind for any eventuality.
Re: Sud I Give In For Her Demands by Olanrefront3355(m): 6:31pm On Jul 24, 2017
ikp120:
Don't give her penny o.

Oh, I almost forgot say you na spirikoko nigga wey dey consult pastors.

Please kindly consult your pastor. My advice ain't for religious folks. cool cool cool

I know say u nogo disappoint me...

tho I no agree with u on dis grin

OP, if u no get d full money, give her little wey U get. As u don enta relationship U don enta extra wahala.. (no offence ladies)

Op, go quick bfre DEY tell you 'You don't deserve to have erect!on let alone a woman.

Re: Sud I Give In For Her Demands by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jul 24, 2017
waywardpikin:

OP don't give her even half of the money. That is the equivalent of throwing the money inside a bottomless well. I'd even prefer you do that, or take your guys out and all of you should get wasted.

if she wanna fvck one alhaja to raise the money, let her. Learn to condition your mind for any eventuality.

i agree with you @bolded but then op say e no dey too give her something before so i'd advice he gives her something dis time around before we see post next week by op saying he is heartbroken and his witches are after him cheesy
Re: Sud I Give In For Her Demands by aktolly54(m): 6:45pm On Jul 24, 2017
No sex before marriage.... No money before marriage... If she scared of dating/marry a stingy man, take her to orphanage and spend for orphans. Don't let those hoes use you. Not written in the Bible to spend on a bitch.es
Re: Sud I Give In For Her Demands by rosalieene(f): 6:51pm On Jul 24, 2017
fetrillion:
I met dis girl few months ago in my church.We started dis courtship and we were counselled by our pastor never to engage in premarital sex .Base on dis fact,our relationship had been purely platonic
Characteristically speaking,she has been good,she's romantic n cool.One challenge I'm having with her is DAT she's a bit materialistic but im d conservative guy n I'm very meticulous wen it comes to finances.she wants me to take some of her responsibilities like pay for her hair,subscribe for her n give her cash at times.I do d extreme little I cud.
I'm just an average guy DAT still hustles to make life meaningful wen we get married.I cud have gone out of my way to satisfy her financial needs but I fink we aren't married yet .She recently asked for abt 20k ,although she told me wot she intended to use it for .but im not financially bouyant enough to let go such amount for now.
Note:I love her but I just cudnt give in her request for now ..we are both 28plus
I'm not really happy bcs av not been meeting up with her financial demand...My question is..Av explained to her to be patient n she said OK but I know deep down she isn't happy.
lastly,giving in for her demands would really affect my financial productivity...

no you are not stingy.

it's rare to find your type and I hope ur gf doesn't take you for granted.

You sincerely love her I can see that, what you should do is to sit her down, explain things just as they are to her. Let her see reasons with you more. Since you are a good person, all she needs to do is to bear with you and you didn't tell if she is a student (due to her demanding attitude).
Re: Sud I Give In For Her Demands by waywardpikin: 7:20pm On Jul 24, 2017
thepussyhunter:

i agree with you @bolded but then op say e no dey too give her something before so i'd advice he gives her something dis time around before we see post next week by op saying he is heartbroken and his witches are after him cheesy

Hahaha you have good point o, to avoid stories that touch. In that case OP u berra do the needful grin grin

Like someone said, if you don enter relationship u don enta wahala. That is just the honest truth and there is nothing wrong with that. The fact is that there is no love without sacrifice. Our parents love us so they have trained and supported us in any way that they can, financially, mentally, spiritually and otherwise. This is an example of how people show love to one another.

However, when it's looking like it's now becoming at your own detriment - apply caution o! In my opinion everybody dey para now for this country, guys and girls alike.
Re: Sud I Give In For Her Demands by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jul 24, 2017
Try to make see reasons with you.

You cannot come and kill yourself for a woman you can't afford grin.
Re: Sud I Give In For Her Demands by Hhenryy: 7:51pm On Jul 24, 2017
Nigerian ladies have a fvcked up mentality! are you her father? or she doesn't have any relative? I can never and will never spend a kobo on any lazy ass biitch, unless and except it's certain that i will marry her.

I can only spend on my wife. there is one at my place of work, she looks decent like an SU, this caught my attention until I moved closer and discovered she is also the demanding type, and I dumped her silly ass!

it's not that I don't have the money, but I can't spend it on a woman that is not my wife, call me stingy thats your fvcking business!

most of this ladies are opportunists, they take you as a Maga, milk you dry and zoom off. op be careful

never spend on her until she settles down with you

1 Like

Re: Sud I Give In For Her Demands by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jul 24, 2017
waywardpikin:

Hahaha you have good point o, to avoid stories that touch. In that case OP u berra do the needful grin grin

Like someone said, if you don enter relationship u don enta wahala. That is just the honest truth and there is nothing wrong with that. The fact is that there is no love without sacrifice. Our parents love us so they have trained and supported us in any way that they can, financially, mentally, spiritually and otherwise. This is an example of how people show love to one another.

However, when it's looking like it's now becoming at your own detriment - apply caution o! In my opinion everybody dey para now for this country, guys and girls alike.

true talk bro......true talk!!!

Spend on your bae but spend with sense!!

And yeah no earthly love beats the one a genuine parent shows for his/her child

anyhow sha i know say op go do the right thing after e don think am through finish
Re: Sud I Give In For Her Demands by MissRaine69(f): 12:54am On Jul 25, 2017
fetrillion:

Continue with your hussle brother this one is not for you. You don't have to stretch yourself financially. You know your limits. Finally its best to sit down and have a frank discussion with her over this. Really talk explain how you view her insistent requests for money. If she has an ounce of sense she will buckle down. It's not that long since you have known this girl. Now the issue is I don't know what will happen to the pair of you regarding the fact that you attend the same church.

1 Like

Re: Sud I Give In For Her Demands by Fourwinds: 9:09am On Jul 25, 2017
rosalieene:

no you are not stingy.

it's rare to find your type and I hope ur gf doesn't take you for granted.

You sincerely love her I can see that, what you should do is to sit her down, explain things just as they are to her. Let her see reasons with you more. Since you are a good person, all she needs to do is to bear with you and you didn't tell if she is a student (due to her demanding attitude).

heheheheheheheeee.. d guy is good because he didn't demand for puna rite.?? hahahahahahaaa....see I tell u, though they made their agreement base on pastors advice....but do u know dat when dat girl is pressed financially she will seek for money elsewhere...and may( strongly) involve her using pvssy to get what she want codedly. ..mennnhhh OP u are in trouble

(1) (Reply)

Order: Am Giving Suen 48 Hours To Restore Rokiatu Profile - Jurisdiction / Abuja Runz Girl Strips Naked To Disgrace Client (photos) / Man Tells Wife To Drink Water He Used To Wash His Feet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.