Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,718 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

Rochas Okorocha Speaks To BBC, Says President Buhari To Return In Two Weeks - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rochas Okorocha Speaks To BBC, Says President Buhari To Return In Two Weeks (24038 Views)

Angry Governor Okorocha Speaks, Heads To Imo Police Command For A Rescue Mission / Rochas Okorocha Speaks On The Cost Of The Statues He Built In Imo (Video) / Ifeanyi Ejiofor, Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Speaks To BBC World On Situation On Ground (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rochas Okorocha Speaks To BBC, Says President Buhari To Return In Two Weeks by MTKbudapest(m): 7:46pm On Jul 24, 2017
rochas okorocha i dont know much buhari cabals paid u for this but nigerians will find out after the two weeks cos i very sure buhari is not coming back.

U can fool the rest of nigerians but not me, the end of naija is here. Chai!
Re: Rochas Okorocha Speaks To BBC, Says President Buhari To Return In Two Weeks by sarrki(m): 7:47pm On Jul 24, 2017
lonelydora:

Stop quoting our bible, sinner.

I forgot you are Jew
Re: Rochas Okorocha Speaks To BBC, Says President Buhari To Return In Two Weeks by diegwu01: 7:49pm On Jul 24, 2017
Why are some people just sooo pained that The president, is alive and recovering?
Why so much hate?,
May their hate and Envy lead them to everlasting frustration and hopelessness.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Speaks To BBC, Says President Buhari To Return In Two Weeks by lonelydora: 7:49pm On Jul 24, 2017
sarrki:

I forgot you are Jew

Lol. My origin is from Israel
Re: Rochas Okorocha Speaks To BBC, Says President Buhari To Return In Two Weeks by expert1(m): 7:51pm On Jul 24, 2017
They showed us 3 Pictures of Okorocha in the Studio but only showed us just one from London. Our President is a London-used President.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Speaks To BBC, Says President Buhari To Return In Two Weeks by PHILipu1(m): 7:52pm On Jul 24, 2017
sarrki:

E pain someone
Rocha's owelle carry go
1 million shall fall on your right and a million on your Left
Buhari/osinbajo till 2023. No shaking.

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Speaks To BBC, Says President Buhari To Return In Two Weeks by tomchuks(m): 7:53pm On Jul 24, 2017
Rochas I pity you and your APC members. You think two weeks won't come and go?
Re: Rochas Okorocha Speaks To BBC, Says President Buhari To Return In Two Weeks by sholly2017: 7:54pm On Jul 24, 2017
Hmm there was a prophecy about this not so long
Re: Rochas Okorocha Speaks To BBC, Says President Buhari To Return In Two Weeks by Aburi001: 7:54pm On Jul 24, 2017
sarrki:

Baba news will raise a lot of Bps
This is a bad news to Fani Kayode, Fayose and Kanu

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Speaks To BBC, Says President Buhari To Return In Two Weeks by Fauzydane(m): 7:55pm On Jul 24, 2017
ojun50:
dey deceive yr self
no be small decieve
Re: Rochas Okorocha Speaks To BBC, Says President Buhari To Return In Two Weeks by vertueptime: 7:55pm On Jul 24, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

On behalf of the Igbos, I donate Rochas to the Hausas.

Rochas's mother had an affair with a Malo man who had a bad pull-out game.

Rochas was the result

And yet hes a govnor and a successful biz man and philanthropist. What are u? Peasant commentator on nairaland
Re: Rochas Okorocha Speaks To BBC, Says President Buhari To Return In Two Weeks by israelmao(m): 7:57pm On Jul 24, 2017
Why is the news of Buhari's return is being heralded like the second coming of Jesus Christ?We're not new to Buhari and Buhari is not new us, so what the fuss about this?

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Speaks To BBC, Says President Buhari To Return In Two Weeks by Klington: 7:58pm On Jul 24, 2017
Fani kayode and fayose are still leading these mischief makers on points.

Re: Rochas Okorocha Speaks To BBC, Says President Buhari To Return In Two Weeks by Fauzydane(m): 7:58pm On Jul 24, 2017
okoroawusa dey lie ehh him dey uder de categori of liers lie mohammed no atom of trut ffk is just leaking all thier secrets .
Re: Rochas Okorocha Speaks To BBC, Says President Buhari To Return In Two Weeks by awa(m): 8:00pm On Jul 24, 2017
Nigeria is gradually becoming a Banana Republic....
Re: Rochas Okorocha Speaks To BBC, Says President Buhari To Return In Two Weeks by IamGeorgie(m): 8:19pm On Jul 24, 2017
StainlessH:
Lie
just complete it na,why short form? i know you wanted to write lai mohammed

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Speaks To BBC, Says President Buhari To Return In Two Weeks by AMUNSI23(f): 8:20pm On Jul 24, 2017
This indeed is a season film,this part 2 of it
Re: Rochas Okorocha Speaks To BBC, Says President Buhari To Return In Two Weeks by dumie(f): 8:21pm On Jul 24, 2017
Seems Rochas is the new Lia Muhammed.. Or his latest apprentice

2 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha Speaks To BBC, Says President Buhari To Return In Two Weeks by hammerF: 8:24pm On Jul 24, 2017
Britain is looking for who will protect their oil interest.

We shall see very soon.

All we IPOB know is dat SS must get resource control.

Biafra is a moving train and we are not stopping until we reach our destination.

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Speaks To BBC, Says President Buhari To Return In Two Weeks by bcashy: 8:27pm On Jul 24, 2017
ojun50:

dey deceive yr self

E dey pain you lolzzzzz......if na video evidence you want.....abeg catch the next flight to London.....we no owe you any explanation....no serious person go get time to dey provide you with any fucking evidence!!!!! Buhari Osibanjo is still in charge ###### fact ######
Re: Rochas Okorocha Speaks To BBC, Says President Buhari To Return In Two Weeks by bcashy: 8:30pm On Jul 24, 2017
MTKbudapest:
rochas okorocha i dont know much buhari cabals paid u for this but nigerians will find out after the two weeks cos i very sure buhari is not coming back.

U can fool the rest of nigerians but not me, the end of naija is here. Chai!

No deceive urself........you are a fool already for swallowing all wat FFK and your newly found love fayouse has bn feeding you..... grin
Re: Rochas Okorocha Speaks To BBC, Says President Buhari To Return In Two Weeks by ojun50(m): 8:30pm On Jul 24, 2017
bcashy:

E dey pain you lolzzzzz......if na video evidence you want.....abeg catch the next flight to London.....we no owe you any explanation....no serious person go get time to dey provide you with any fucking evidence!!!!! Buhari Osibanjo is still in charge ###### fact ######
u want talk continue
Re: Rochas Okorocha Speaks To BBC, Says President Buhari To Return In Two Weeks by olushevy05: 8:33pm On Jul 24, 2017
sarrki:

E pain someone

Rocha's owelle carry go

1 million shall fall on your right and a million on your Left

Do you have brain at all If one million fall at his right hand, 1million at the left hand, have you forgetting that we still have 148millions Nigerians that are still not happy with bubu
Re: Rochas Okorocha Speaks To BBC, Says President Buhari To Return In Two Weeks by miqos02(m): 8:34pm On Jul 24, 2017
o boy, see studio
Re: Rochas Okorocha Speaks To BBC, Says President Buhari To Return In Two Weeks by ndcide(m): 8:36pm On Jul 24, 2017
But saharareporters gave a different date
Re: Rochas Okorocha Speaks To BBC, Says President Buhari To Return In Two Weeks by MTKbudapest(m): 8:38pm On Jul 24, 2017
bcashy:

No deceive urself........you are a fool already for swallowing all wat FFK and your newly found love fayouse has bn feeding you..... grin

if in two weeks time buhari is not back which he will never make it back the shame, stupidity and foolishness all goes to u. I will be watching out for u hanceforth. Dont try to skip
Re: Rochas Okorocha Speaks To BBC, Says President Buhari To Return In Two Weeks by sgtponzihater1(m): 8:39pm On Jul 24, 2017
PMB, may the lord help you to complete ur tenure, if He wills
Re: Rochas Okorocha Speaks To BBC, Says President Buhari To Return In Two Weeks by Jerrypolo(m): 8:41pm On Jul 24, 2017
I thought they "Presidency" said only his (Buhari's) medical team can tell when he will come back?.

Okorocha don join the medical team?.

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Speaks To BBC, Says President Buhari To Return In Two Weeks by napoleon77(m): 8:43pm On Jul 24, 2017
sarrki:

God Bless Owelle Rocha's Okorocha

God Bless Yemi Osinbajo

God Bless Muhammadu Buhari

God Bless Federal Republic Of Nigeria

I wonder why the APC delegation didn't include anyone from the South West?
Re: Rochas Okorocha Speaks To BBC, Says President Buhari To Return In Two Weeks by sarrki(m): 8:47pm On Jul 24, 2017
napoleon77:

I wonder why the APC delegation didn't include anyone from the South West?

Why not ask them sire
Re: Rochas Okorocha Speaks To BBC, Says President Buhari To Return In Two Weeks by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jul 24, 2017
Those white people go just de laughs the way African leaders de lie to their citizens
Re: Rochas Okorocha Speaks To BBC, Says President Buhari To Return In Two Weeks by classicalbenson(m): 9:01pm On Jul 24, 2017
sarrki:

God Bless Owelle Rocha's Okorocha

God Bless Yemi Osinbajo

God Bless Muhammadu Buhari

God Bless Federal Republic Of Nigeria
I am impressed.... educated almajiri

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anambra Election: Voters Defy IPOB Election Boycott Order, Vote / How I Became Running Mate To Buhari- VP Osinbajo / Buhari Mohammed Dankwambo Dumps PDP For APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.