Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,091 members, 7,814,797 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

LADIES: 16 Things Y'all Do/display That Push Your Man Away!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / LADIES: 16 Things Y'all Do/display That Push Your Man Away!! (370 Views)

Groom Drags Best Man Away From His Wife, Hits Him For Hugging Her Tightly / Bouncer Throws Man Away For Dancing With His Girlfriend / LADIES: 14 Things Y'all Do/display That Push Your Man Away!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

LADIES: 16 Things Y'all Do/display That Push Your Man Away!! by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jul 24, 2017
its your less favourite kenyan the pussyhunter here again...cool cool

most times we see ladies wailing and complaining that their boyfriends, husbands left them and they dont know why

or guys come to them and after a while they just up and leave and most times after geeting a large chunk of the bush meat (pussy i mean cheesy cheesy)......................

Anyways ladies, below are some of the things you do and some traits you do (and feel is normal or nothing) that directly or indirectly scare men away from you...........

[b]1.) BEEING OVERLY BOSSY: now no one (even dem ladies) likes to be with anyone who seems to be too bossy and sadly most ladies tend to boss their spouse around cos maybe they feel they're doing the dude a huge favour dating them or cos the feel the dude aiint man enough to tell them what to do so they tend to turn it around......acting like the man......

2.)ACTING VERY SMART AND OVERLY OUTSPOKEN: every guy loves and intelligent confident woman but when a lady becomes too intelligent and starts showing it in such a way that makes the guy less smart and relevant, that'd make the guy take a bus "single land" again cheesy

3.)NOT BEING ABLE TO SAY SORRY: now you might say this aiint relevant but then you should know a guy watches the number of times you show remorse and say soory when you are on the wrong.,......a lady who seldom or never says sorry issa potential husband beater and home ruler and no man wants such a lady for a wife..........so if u're dis kinda lady and ur man leaves you then you should know why[/b]

[b]4.)SEEKING REASSURANCE FROM UR PARTNER CONSTANTLY: a lady who does this can never be satisfied with the amount of love a guy shows towards her.........never pester ur man to reassure you of his love always cos that'd make him pack his tent and go pitch it in anoda spot in da park cheesy

5.)CLINGING AND DESPERATION: its simlpe, choking your bf and giving him no breathing space by being clingy would make him run away from you.........and when you're to desperate to please him he'd take you as a cheap weakling and pack the bus cheesy

6.)TRYING TO CHANGE A PERSON: wouldnt want to use my experience as a basis but then i broke up with me ex for this reason....ama jovial guy who likes being funny and bae said i was too funny and i should be serious always instead......she tried so hard to change me and even stopped laughing at me extremly funny jokes....in da end i couldnt cope anymore cause communications with her went down.........most guys feel same way too when you try overly hard to change them against their will

7.)BRINGING UP EXES ALL THE TIME: If you're the type that likes bringing up ur exes and copmaring ur current bf with ur exes then be rest assured you'll never find the one lipsrsealed.....no guy fancy you comparing them to ur ex even if you're praising him over ur ex.....ur ex is ur ex and it should stay that way[/b]

[b]8.)BEING TOO RETICENT AND RESERVED: when a lady besomes too reticent and reserved and dont talk much her bf is most likely to stop taking her to public occassions eg wedding etc cos she'd just sit like a wood mopping and chipping in things once in a millenium......and if a guy doesnt take you out on outings then he isnt your bae........dude already got a side chick he takes to those things and would soon dump your quiet ass

9.)OBESSING AND BEING PERSSIMISTIC: guys would FLEEEE! From you when they discover you've got this negative attitude about things.......no guy wants a lady that'd remind dem of their problem and make dem feel theres no way out or a lady who would make his happiness short lived giving him possible bad things dat can happen

10.)BEING SELFISH AND SELF CENTRED: you might be selfish and not know and when bae suddenly up and leave you'd be wondering why......well honey dude must have noticed how selfish and self centred you are even with and in little insignifacant things and ways....e.g you both are to take a cup of tea and bread for breakfast and theres just one satchet of milk...you then use everything for urself alone
you might say its petty but dude just witnessed first hand how selfish you and and he'd run away

11.)BEING AGGRESSIVE AND WILD: aggressive ladies turn most guys on (hell it turns me on like crazy) cos they love the adventure and taming process but when a lady becomes toooo aggressive and wild then theres a problem (physical or spiritual cheesy) and the dude has got no choice but to run away[/b]

(1) (Reply)

. / Wooing Classes. / Read This And Thank Me Later

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.