Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Groom Drags Best Man Away From His Wife, Hits Him For Hugging Her Tightly - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Groom Drags Best Man Away From His Wife, Hits Him For Hugging Her Tightly (97423 Views)

Man Resists Hitting Lady After She Fights And Hits Him Severally / She Hugged Me Tightly, I Am Clueless / Bouncer Throws Man Away For Dancing With His Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Groom Drags Best Man Away From His Wife, Hits Him For Hugging Her Tightly by Famousbabe(f): 11:33pm On May 11, 2019
Here is the moment a best man embraced a bride tightly (with emotions) and the groom dragged him off his wife while hitting him severally.

The bride seems to have enjoyed the 'intimate' hug.

Some claim the man is the bride's ex boyfriend and lover as the bride was obviously enjoying the tight hug.

See reactions and watch the video after the cut

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/05/groom-drags-best-man-off-his-wife-as.html?m=1

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Groom Drags Best Man Away From His Wife, Hits Him For Hugging Her Tightly by Famousbabe(f): 11:34pm On May 11, 2019
Watch the video HERE

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Groom Drags Best Man Away From His Wife, Hits Him For Hugging Her Tightly by QueenSekxy(f): 1:06am On May 12, 2019
Sharp guy cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Groom Drags Best Man Away From His Wife, Hits Him For Hugging Her Tightly by EbukaHades10(m): 3:49am On May 12, 2019
Mans don't trust even his friend

98 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Groom Drags Best Man Away From His Wife, Hits Him For Hugging Her Tightly by praizblog: 5:05am On May 12, 2019
Re: Groom Drags Best Man Away From His Wife, Hits Him For Hugging Her Tightly by ExAngel007(f): 6:14am On May 12, 2019
haba Oga, the hugging is too much na

9 Likes

Re: Groom Drags Best Man Away From His Wife, Hits Him For Hugging Her Tightly by Chinekepikin: 6:40am On May 12, 2019
Lol..

1 Like

Re: Groom Drags Best Man Away From His Wife, Hits Him For Hugging Her Tightly by IamD18: 6:45am On May 12, 2019
That was a very disrespectful act coming from his best man.

People should learn how to adjust and know the kind of joke they throw to their MARRIED friends.

141 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Groom Drags Best Man Away From His Wife, Hits Him For Hugging Her Tightly by YoungBlackRico(m): 6:53am On May 12, 2019
Oh! He's the bestman now? cheesy I read elsewhere that he's an ex. Stupid bloggers.

68 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Groom Drags Best Man Away From His Wife, Hits Him For Hugging Her Tightly by nairalee(m): 11:18am On May 12, 2019
Realest dude no need suffering inside and smiling outside. That shii kills slowly.

Strike the iron while it's hot

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Groom Drags Best Man Away From His Wife, Hits Him For Hugging Her Tightly by AreaFada2: 11:20am On May 12, 2019
Tasteless of the best man.

6 Likes

Re: Groom Drags Best Man Away From His Wife, Hits Him For Hugging Her Tightly by OgbanjeProphet: 11:20am On May 12, 2019
Some men can't just respect themselves. I don't just understand the point that they want to make by acting stupidly at times.

Must you dance with a woman on her wedding day?

18 Likes

Re: Groom Drags Best Man Away From His Wife, Hits Him For Hugging Her Tightly by 9jayes: 11:20am On May 12, 2019
No one is trusted again, see as he hold d bride like say na him wife. If to say na me I go shoot d bastard.

Sell your funds to me today

3 Likes

Re: Groom Drags Best Man Away From His Wife, Hits Him For Hugging Her Tightly by FhukaFhuka: 11:21am On May 12, 2019
grin

8 Likes

Re: Groom Drags Best Man Away From His Wife, Hits Him For Hugging Her Tightly by Tastemoney(m): 11:21am On May 12, 2019
Funny best man

4 Likes

Re: Groom Drags Best Man Away From His Wife, Hits Him For Hugging Her Tightly by sparog(m): 11:22am On May 12, 2019
Good
Re: Groom Drags Best Man Away From His Wife, Hits Him For Hugging Her Tightly by Chinashopping84: 11:22am On May 12, 2019
Abi NATO.what an insolent.check my SIG for your Chinese rmb.
Re: Groom Drags Best Man Away From His Wife, Hits Him For Hugging Her Tightly by Starboytwo(m): 11:23am On May 12, 2019
I can't stop laughing, I swear...

That last pics be like, han han, wahrah leleyi Sha, aiye feh baje Sha?...

6 Likes

Re: Groom Drags Best Man Away From His Wife, Hits Him For Hugging Her Tightly by popweezy(m): 11:23am On May 12, 2019
Wow.. The bride seems to be a cheerful giver

Is there anything so sweet in hugging a lady

9 Likes

Re: Groom Drags Best Man Away From His Wife, Hits Him For Hugging Her Tightly by kaen1317: 11:24am On May 12, 2019
Prevention is better than cure.

1 Like

Re: Groom Drags Best Man Away From His Wife, Hits Him For Hugging Her Tightly by Lordknowz: 11:24am On May 12, 2019
grin

As them day drop piking, make them dey do DNA.. If you know you know!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Groom Drags Best Man Away From His Wife, Hits Him For Hugging Her Tightly by SoftP(m): 11:25am On May 12, 2019
Do people still have shame@all

4 Likes

Re: Groom Drags Best Man Away From His Wife, Hits Him For Hugging Her Tightly by GentleMoney: 11:25am On May 12, 2019
Re: Groom Drags Best Man Away From His Wife, Hits Him For Hugging Her Tightly by OSUigboKiller: 11:26am On May 12, 2019
cheesy
Re: Groom Drags Best Man Away From His Wife, Hits Him For Hugging Her Tightly by Nobody: 11:27am On May 12, 2019
Why would any man let his wife's ex bf be his best man on their wedding day? Makes no sense.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Groom Drags Best Man Away From His Wife, Hits Him For Hugging Her Tightly by Alexbrain(m): 11:29am On May 12, 2019
Do you want to transcribe your audio files, recordings, discussions, interviews or video recordings, then look no further.

Our experts will work with you until you are satisfied.
Visit us @
https://esteemcity.com/transcribe-files
Re: Groom Drags Best Man Away From His Wife, Hits Him For Hugging Her Tightly by Upton: 11:29am On May 12, 2019
The guy nor get joy
Re: Groom Drags Best Man Away From His Wife, Hits Him For Hugging Her Tightly by Dadaboy: 11:31am On May 12, 2019
Movie

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Brags About Sleeping With His Best Friend's Girlfriend / She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? / Have You Dated Someone Who Desperately Wanted To Get Married?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.