Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,298 members, 7,829,693 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

BREAKING! Nnamdi Kanu Disgraces Buratai & His Men In Ebonyi (video) HAPENING NOW - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING! Nnamdi Kanu Disgraces Buratai & His Men In Ebonyi (video) HAPENING NOW (2440 Views)

Bukola Saraki's Face As His Men Kneel Down For Him In Kwara State / IGP Kicks Against Military Option In Benue, Says His Men Are On Ground / Picture Of Buhari And His Men As They Arrive Paris Has Got People Fascinated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING! Nnamdi Kanu Disgraces Buratai & His Men In Ebonyi (video) HAPENING NOW by AmadiAba: 5:56pm On Jul 24, 2017

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING! Nnamdi Kanu Disgraces Buratai & His Men In Ebonyi (video) HAPENING NOW by yarimo(m): 6:19pm On Jul 24, 2017
IPOBIANS being fabricating lies and deceiving themselves with stupidity since 1960 B.C grin
Re: BREAKING! Nnamdi Kanu Disgraces Buratai & His Men In Ebonyi (video) HAPENING NOW by AmadiAba: 6:38pm On Jul 24, 2017
What is lie here?

yarimo:
IPOBIANS being fabricating lies and deceiving themselves with stupidity since 1960 B.C grin

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING! Nnamdi Kanu Disgraces Buratai & His Men In Ebonyi (video) HAPENING NOW by mchenryking0(m): 7:36pm On Jul 24, 2017
I fear the end result of all these drama. pls my pple let us ask ursef, who is really marginalizing who? the drum of war is melodious to the ear but dance itself is horrific.
pls go back to history and follow d event dat lead to d civil war(do this wit unbiased mind) and u will see propaganda in it peak.
Those that ve ear let them hear
All of us

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING! Nnamdi Kanu Disgraces Buratai & His Men In Ebonyi (video) HAPENING NOW by enemybulldozer(m): 7:40pm On Jul 24, 2017
yarimo:
Afonjas and bad belle

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING! Nnamdi Kanu Disgraces Buratai & His Men In Ebonyi (video) HAPENING NOW by AroOkigbo(m): 8:23pm On Jul 24, 2017
AmadiAba:
What is lie here?

You get time to respond to that zomb..

1 Like

Re: BREAKING! Nnamdi Kanu Disgraces Buratai & His Men In Ebonyi (video) HAPENING NOW by AroOkigbo(m): 8:24pm On Jul 24, 2017
mchenryking0:
I fear the end result of all these drama. pls my pple let us ask ursef, who is really marginalizing who? the drum of war is melodious to the ear but dance itself is horrific.
pls go back to history and follow d event dat lead to d civil war(do this wit unbiased mind) and u will see propaganda in it peak.
All of us
Wole soyinka said, in his book, that the man dies in all who keep silent in the face of tyranny.
Nobody is calling for WAR. ..self determination is a right under the UN charter!

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING! Nnamdi Kanu Disgraces Buratai & His Men In Ebonyi (video) HAPENING NOW by DLondonboiy: 8:38pm On Jul 24, 2017
mchenryking0:
All of us

How does self-determination translates to war? Who do una this thing?

7 Likes

Re: BREAKING! Nnamdi Kanu Disgraces Buratai & His Men In Ebonyi (video) HAPENING NOW by hamzeiy: 9:49pm On Jul 24, 2017
AroOkigbo:

Wole soyinka said, in his book, that the man dies in all who keep silent in the face of tyranny.
Nobody is calling for WAR. ..self determination is a right under the UN charter!
lol..the death were day call this guy and his thugs they jog from sokoto to lagos. when igboz get what they are looking for. i only hope the fearless Igbos wont run to the UN or Icc.
they are disrespecting the nigeria state and its citizens...people like this wont find pity when war starts. remember even in the UN CHARTER THOUGH NIGERIA IS A SIGNITORY. IT IS ALSO NON BINDING ON THE NATIONS. and any idiots that thinks the nigeria state would leave its territory in the name of seccesdion peacefully is suffering from self deceit.
personally i cant wait to put this people in their rightful place
Re: BREAKING! Nnamdi Kanu Disgraces Buratai & His Men In Ebonyi (video) HAPENING NOW by WhoIBe: 9:55pm On Jul 24, 2017
Make una take am easy
Re: BREAKING! Nnamdi Kanu Disgraces Buratai & His Men In Ebonyi (video) HAPENING NOW by HeGeMon(m): 10:23pm On Jul 24, 2017
SIMPLY PUT: Ipob tried to provoke the Army into confrontation but failed, what the army did was professional! It's on tape for that matter, as seen that ipob touts lead by their chief tout tried to provoke the Army into altercation but they handled the situation calmly. The world is seeing & monitoring these criminals. But what I expected Ipob to do was vandalize or try to lay a finger on any personnel over there on duty, then they would have seen the wrath of chukuabiama fall on them like Zimbabwean currency.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING! Nnamdi Kanu Disgraces Buratai & His Men In Ebonyi (video) HAPENING NOW by Nebuchadnezar: 10:32pm On Jul 24, 2017
[s]
HeGeMon:
SIMPLY PUT: Ipob tried to provoke the Army into confrontation but failed, what the army did was professional! It's on tape for that matter, as seen that ipob touts lead by their chief tout tried to provoke the Army into altercation but they handled the situation calmly. The world is seeing & monitoring these criminals. But what I expected Ipob to do was vandalize or try to lay a finger on any personnel over there on duty, then they would have seen the wrath of chukuabiama fall on them like Zimbabwean currency.
[/s]
Nonsense trash
i hope you know that the US is still refusing the snake charming bastard demon buruntashi and his blood sucking vampires visa

someone have a date in Hague

Buhari is a terrorist
kiss the truth

6 Likes

Re: BREAKING! Nnamdi Kanu Disgraces Buratai & His Men In Ebonyi (video) HAPENING NOW by EvilMetahuman: 10:46pm On Jul 24, 2017
Kwantinue
Re: BREAKING! Nnamdi Kanu Disgraces Buratai & His Men In Ebonyi (video) HAPENING NOW by CharlotteFlair: 11:29pm On Jul 24, 2017
HeGeMon:
Shut up! Why would Ipobians put a finger on the security men? Ipobians are not thugs! Now you can see that KANU has sent some senses into the authorities and they are now behaving themselves because they now know the world is watching.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING! Nnamdi Kanu Disgraces Buratai & His Men In Ebonyi (video) HAPENING NOW by AroOkigbo(m): 7:06am On Jul 25, 2017
hamzeiy:
..the nigeria state would leave its territory in the name of seccesdion peacefully is suffering from self deceit
Bakassi comes to mind. Cameroon didn't get to shoot one bullet.
Re: BREAKING! Nnamdi Kanu Disgraces Buratai & His Men In Ebonyi (video) HAPENING NOW by AroOkigbo(m): 7:12am On Jul 25, 2017
HeGeMon:
In a sane clime, should the army be there in the first place. Isn't it shameful that the army has been reduced to a laughable institution by using them to block a major road just because of one Nnamdi Kanu? Who has taken the shame now? Are we in a war situation? What's the duty to the police den?
Re: BREAKING! Nnamdi Kanu Disgraces Buratai & His Men In Ebonyi (video) HAPENING NOW by Frankyboy1(m): 7:18am On Jul 25, 2017
H.
Re: BREAKING! Nnamdi Kanu Disgraces Buratai & His Men In Ebonyi (video) HAPENING NOW by GLOBALINF: 7:25am On Jul 25, 2017
JUST DEY PITY FOR THIS PIPUL,
YANGA DEY SLEEP TROUBLE GO WAKE AM.
THESE GUYS SHOULD LEARN FROM EL-ZARZAKI AND HIS MEN.
....... we are watching
Re: BREAKING! Nnamdi Kanu Disgraces Buratai & His Men In Ebonyi (video) HAPENING NOW by Samirana360(m): 7:32am On Jul 25, 2017
i hav nt seen a fearless man like him in my life......may God keep him...
Re: BREAKING! Nnamdi Kanu Disgraces Buratai & His Men In Ebonyi (video) HAPENING NOW by HeGeMon(m): 8:35am On Jul 25, 2017
For your information Officers of the Nigerian Armed forces in the US war college graduated with distinction a month ago, our young Air force pilots just finished their Basic combat ops course in the US 2weeks ago & were winged, finally, more personnel are been readied on various trainings & engagement in the US. Get that cheesy grin wink
Nebuchadnezar:
[s][/s]
Nonsense trash
i hope you know that the US is still refusing the snake charming bastard demon buruntashi and his blood sucking vampires visa

someone have a date in Hague

Buhari is a terrorist
kiss the truth
Re: BREAKING! Nnamdi Kanu Disgraces Buratai & His Men In Ebonyi (video) HAPENING NOW by HeGeMon(m): 8:40am On Jul 25, 2017
Firstly the Army is on an operation in that theatre, secondly, the Army is doing its Job, thirdly the Army will continue to do its Job, and lastly if you are so bitter about check points in various parts of the country, its either you complain legally through your representatives, or take your boys & ransack the Army & try to dislodge them. Simple wink
AroOkigbo:

In a sane clime, should the army be there in the first place. Isn't it shameful that the army has been reduced to a laughable institution by using them to block a major road just because of one Nnamdi Kanu? Who has taken the shame now? Are we in a war situation? What's the duty to the police den?
Re: BREAKING! Nnamdi Kanu Disgraces Buratai & His Men In Ebonyi (video) HAPENING NOW by HeGeMon(m): 8:45am On Jul 25, 2017
I know ipobians to be 'strong brave fighters' grin grin so why didn't they do that, they only shouted!! No a single bullet was fired, haba!
CharlotteFlair:
Shut up! Why would Ipobians put a finger on the security men? Ipobians are not thugs! Now you can see that KANU has sent some senses into the authorities and they are now behaving themselves because they now know the world is watching.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING! Nnamdi Kanu Disgraces Buratai & His Men In Ebonyi (video) HAPENING NOW by AroOkigbo(m): 8:48am On Jul 25, 2017
HeGeMon:
Firstly the Army is on an operation in that theatre, secondly, the Army is doing its Job, thirdly the Army will continue to do its Job, and lastly if you are so bitter about check points in various parts of the country, its either you complain legally through your representatives, or take your boys & ransack the Army & try to dislodge them. Simple wink
Forget about NK and ipob. ..the army is not supposed to placed where they are exposed to being ridiculed. That's what has just happened and it has set a precedence for the future.

(1) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom State Govt. Releases Prototype Of Regional Market And City Parks / My Son Doesn't Want Any War - Nnamdi Kanu's Father Says (photos, Video) Read Mor / Presidency Replies Pastor Bakare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.